names
wrote on 10-Nov-14 22:08

Kiwi, Who from GHFA made the squad?

DAVE BREMAN
wrote on 11-Nov-14 20:09

DB is where he belongs

Question
wrote on 12-Nov-14 07:01

Where? Did he sign for a club in that dirty Granville league? Or better yet a panel repair shop!

kiwi
wrote on 12-Nov-14 14:05

I give the names then they get crapped on Instead we who have played in the premier league should be happy that someone is looking. I have pushed GHFA spirit and HILLS and written to both that neither know what talent is in their own backyards, some are listening and some just chose to not believe the quality in the premier league. so it worked out well that I got the 1st grade gig at Hills Brumbies I know what players are around and will continue to watch and see for new talent that has not been seen or want guys who want another opportunity. 7 from GHFA wph pen rav 3 from GDFA. Hopefully I can get a decent result and everyone might realize the quality playing.

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 12-Nov-14 14:08

Question Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where? Did he sign for a club in that dirty > Granville league? Or better yet a panel repair > shop! DB's not dirty at all, but F___ he is hard as nails.

Fact..
wrote on 12-Nov-14 15:07

Rick Gio # 22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Question Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Where? Did he sign for a club in that dirty > > Granville league? Or better yet a panel repair > > shop! > > > DB's not dirty at all, but F___ he is hard as > nails. Mouyis makes DB look like a punce.

TG
wrote on 13-Nov-14 10:05

Both good players but DB has a motor Mouyis hasn't.

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 14-Nov-14 09:06

Love them both on my side.

Poacher
wrote on 16-Nov-14 06:07

Kiwi is taking a few wph players with him I'm hearing. Bison branden josh k morrosilo Miller to name a few. Just ripped the guts out of wph

Juice
wrote on 16-Nov-14 12:00

mmm heard that to. #loyalty hey boys lmao

kiwi
wrote on 16-Nov-14 18:00

Love it juice????????

lol
wrote on 17-Nov-14 15:01

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mmm heard that to. #loyalty hey boys lmao Didn't realise Brumbies were in the same comp as West Penno hey? "lmao" #loyaltytokiwi

player agent
wrote on 17-Nov-14 15:03

This loyalty thing is over rated and what player wouldn't go with a club or manager where he thinks it will be better for either his career in the case of professionals or amateurs, where they think it will add enjoyment to their football or its where their mates are going. It happens all the time and so it should because clubs and managers hardly ever return player loyalties when they stick around too long or when someone better comes along or they want to promote one player for another....its just the nature of things, a two way thing and you generally find the whingers who play the loyalty card in arguements are people no one thinks worthy of offering a better deal to. It happens in business, is good for competition and its what makes the football world go around.

#lol
wrote on 18-Nov-14 16:06

lol Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mmm heard that to. #loyalty hey boys lmao > > Didn't realise Brumbies were in the same comp as > West Penno hey? "lmao" > #loyaltytokiwi still stinging hey west penno. another club another comp truth is some six blokes are jumping ship, who cares what ship it is or who's captaining it. you had a dig at juice for leaving and the next thing you know more of your lot are doing the same. must be a pattern at west penno every ten years a player exodus. think is was this time ten years ago you lost the seales and boz and a few others right? #lmao at the rubbish west penno will put on the pitch next year unless miller brings in some outsiders.

B Daniels
wrote on 20-Nov-14 16:06

Hey it's funny how people can compare people going up in division and progressing there career compared to players going to rival clubs in same division.. Please explain how it's the same # no brains, # no other offers

classic
wrote on 20-Nov-14 16:09

rumours have it Batts is getting a call up. any truth?

Jog it in
wrote on 20-Nov-14 19:09

B Daniels Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey it's funny how people can compare people going > up in division and progressing there career > compared to players going to rival clubs in same > division.. > > Please explain how it's the same > > # no brains, # no other offers Dumbest post I've read in a long time. Who cares if it's same division or not, they left for whatever reason and that's their business. Grow up wph and build a bridge. It's park football for crying out loud and lots of blokes have moved clubs for one reason or another over the years and the one bloke you dig at is probably the only one of those many that spent as long as he did at the one club which probably nearly as long as you've even been playing football. It's funny though that he's got four medallions around his neck this season

captain obvious
wrote on 21-Nov-14 08:00

At least post it under your name Juice.

juicer
wrote on 21-Nov-14 09:08

wasn't juice numbnut.... he knows he actually has 5 medallions around his neck....

Johnny boy
wrote on 21-Nov-14 15:07

Yes he earnt one medallion for every minute he got in first grade #bigachievement #benchie

kiwi
wrote on 21-Nov-14 16:07

Getting boring kids

Juice
wrote on 21-Nov-14 17:00

Yawn kiwi you're right... Silly children haha. All good Johnny boy, my total 1st grade minutes in my time is probably the total of all your football so far ;) Good chat though kiddo lol How's the trials going kiwi? Too hot for the poor Brumbies this afternoon lol

richy rich
wrote on 24-Nov-14 13:00

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mmm heard that to. #loyalty hey boys lmao abit rich coming from u #bitrich

red man
wrote on 24-Nov-14 17:00

richy rich Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mmm heard that to. #loyalty hey boys lmao > > > > abit rich coming from u > > #bitrich i think the irony is a bit lost on you richy. wph had a banner at the gf directed at juice think it actually said #loyalty. now a few more wph players are leaving albeit following the coach but still showing no loyalty to the club then. think juice was just having a tongue in cheek moment richy that seems to have been lost on you. all childish really anyway this loayalty rubbish.

Correction
wrote on 27-Nov-14 11:01

How can you compare the two? Juice left West Pennant Hills to go play Reserve Grade for one of their rivals. The players who left West Pennant Hills have gone to play in a stronger league for a team that has absolutely no rivalry with their former club. What these guys did doesn't even come close to what Juice did. Loyalty is rarely questioned when you move on to a stronger league, it's all part of progression.

Feathers
wrote on 27-Nov-14 14:05

YAWN. who cares it is park football. players move around frequently at all levels. we still love ya Juicer!

Kidding yourself
wrote on 27-Nov-14 17:06

You blokes do know that brumbies are shit right and have been relegated multiple times over the years. So much so they are trying to form the hills association before they become just another park footy team like the rest of us. I'd put money on Kenthurst and Pumas both beating them. Oh wait, if it's just the WPH team in a different jersey then they already have.

phoenix
wrote on 28-Nov-14 06:03

They've also been promoted multiple times over the years They were in the second highest premier league 2 or whatever it's called now for about 5 years until they were relegated this year I have no idea what you're on about :S

Exactly
wrote on 28-Nov-14 08:07

Exactly right and on top of that they are playing in a more recognizable league, being paid money, have access to better facilities, play on nicer grounds and will be subject to a higher level of professionalism. Taking it even further, some of the players may also have ambitions to play at an even higher level one day and this is the first step. Compare that to Juice who moved to a team in the same league, with the same facilities, to play on the same grounds and at the same level. While I think Juice has every right to do what he wants, it's pretty stupid of him to try and compare the 'loyalty' in both situations.

wph old timer
wrote on 28-Nov-14 10:00

Is the direction of this thread for real? How anyone questions the loyalty of someone who played 16 or 17 years in 1st grade for the one club who also did goal keeping coaching clinics pretty much well ever year and also assisted in junior selections for many years is beyond me. I've known Juice since he came to the club and my son now plays in the PL. He gave much more than just turning up on a Saturday to play for the club so I find it quite disrespectful to belittle his contribution to the great club that is wph. Sadly some of my sons team mates exemplify todays young ones who shoot their mouths off without any real idea about what they are talking about. Yes I was disappointed that Juice decided to go finally, but I respect his decision especially as he wanted and could have changed a few seasons ago but because of his loyalty to club and coach he stayed.

Tiger Woods
wrote on 28-Nov-14 13:09

wph old timer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is the direction of this thread for real? How > anyone questions the loyalty of someone who played > 16 or 17 years in 1st grade for the one club who > also did goal keeping coaching clinics pretty much > well ever year and also assisted in junior > selections for many years is beyond me. I've known > Juice since he came to the club and my son now > plays in the PL. He gave much more than just > turning up on a Saturday to play for the club so I > find it quite disrespectful to belittle his > contribution to the great club that is wph. Sadly > some of my sons team mates exemplify todays young > ones who shoot their mouths off without any real > idea about what they are talking about. Yes I was > disappointed that Juice decided to go finally, but > I respect his decision especially as he wanted and > could have changed a few seasons ago but because > of his loyalty to club and coach he stayed. Juice is changing clubs again. Playing with Boz, Morro and co was a temptation that he could not pass up. PLease confirm whether this is a true fact Juice.

Puma
wrote on 28-Nov-14 15:08

Juice is going to Pumas next season you heard it here first

reality
wrote on 28-Nov-14 16:05

You boys are all missing the key point here. WPH is a shit club that everyone is leaving. Again.

woodie
wrote on 01-Dec-14 10:00

I heard juice was going to STA o35s

Red Alert
wrote on 02-Dec-14 13:02

Why would he do that when he could go to Penno and get silverware and play with his mate, boz.

bushie
wrote on 02-Dec-14 15:01

Juice isnt going anywhere. He'll be wearing the reds strip again next season.

regrets
wrote on 02-Dec-14 16:06

The only player to leave Kenthurst was pearso and he still regrets it.

Author:
Subject: