Hills Soccer Association

Views: 16823 Posts: 86
kiwi
wrote on 23-Oct-14 22:01

Newline rd to pennant hills rd to north rocks rd back to windsor rd Taking in kenthurst glenorie back to glenhaven

Sceptic
wrote on 23-Oct-14 22:04

I read on page 9 of the Hills Shire Times that a representative from Kellyville club is keen to setup a Hills soccer association. To quote "the Hills has 9 soccer clubs, 19 soccer fields and more than 10,000 registered players". The presidents of these 9 clubs are meeting on October 30. Are any GHFA clubs attending the meeting? Kenthurst, Pumas, Redbacks & Glenhaven have Hills Council home grounds. In principle I dont have a problem with the formation of an association with the strong growth in the region. Hunters Hill to Glenorie is a huge area for one association. In my opinion though 9 clubs isnt big enough to form an association (GHFA currently has 34) and it will take years to get off the ground. I would think you'd want a minimum of 14 clubs. Where would you draw the boundary? Thoughts?

Hopeful
wrote on 30-Oct-14 13:08

Was this meeting on tonight? An update and feeling at the meeting would be appreciated. Think the idea has a lot of merit. GHFA for one needs a bit of a shake-up.

Inside Word
wrote on 05-Nov-14 11:03

HDFA is going ahead. 16 clubs on board. Council has given full support. Some GHFA clubs are moving

Interesting
wrote on 05-Nov-14 11:09

Which ones from ghfa?

when
wrote on 05-Nov-14 12:07

Inside Word Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > HDFA is going ahead. 16 clubs on board. Council > has given full support. Some GHFA clubs are moving so when is this going ahead, and who are teams which are going to leave personally i would assume these clubs would leave glenhaven kenthurst pumas hawks

kiwi
wrote on 05-Nov-14 17:07

It is probably the right time now to push for a hills association. I believe when they tried approx 20 yrs ago it was premature but with the expanding population in the hills area and all the new suburbs, that didnt not exist back then. Why shouldn't the hills have its own association. it is large enough and still growing with all the young families moving to the area.

weaker
wrote on 06-Nov-14 09:01

no ken and phd weakens ghfa pl. big gap between those two squads and the rest of the competition.

Sparrow
wrote on 06-Nov-14 10:03

weaker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no ken and phd weakens ghfa pl. big gap between > those two squads and the rest of the competition. At the meeting on Monday it was said this Association will go ahead with or without the support of FNSW (FNSW will not be supporting this) so I can't see why KEN would move if they are not allowed to enter in the COFC or State cups and they will not have any competition in the Hills Association, our club Glenhaven are not moving to Hills.

Kenty
wrote on 06-Nov-14 11:03

Maybe Pumas will go to Hills so they can win a comp.

hawker
wrote on 06-Nov-14 11:04

Inside Word Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > HDFA is going ahead. 16 clubs on board. Council > has given full support. Some GHFA clubs are moving think Hills Hawks, Kenthurst and glenhaven would be geo. ideal

Grahame
wrote on 06-Nov-14 12:03

Hills Hawks are not going to leave Hayes Park after putting so much money into it.

NO
wrote on 06-Nov-14 15:08

I enjoy playing the farm teams Kenthurst PHD etc really hope this is not the case i prefer playing those sides compared to going to Ryde area and playing with all those idiots

top of the tree
wrote on 06-Nov-14 15:09

Kenthurst should go. Hard to beat a double double. Time for a new challenge.

Hope-less
wrote on 06-Nov-14 16:02

Don't worry GHFA will have a way of stifling this like they did last time it was mooted way back and it comes down to which club/s have the guts to take the first step, in a way its a bit like everyone is unhappy with FIFA but no one has the smarts to outgun the big boys cause there is too much at stake.

Proposal
wrote on 06-Nov-14 17:01

Epping Eastwood St. Andrews North Epping YMCA Ryde Saints west Ryde Sharks Ravens Ararat st Pats

Proposal
wrote on 06-Nov-14 17:08

Not suggesting a new league but I think we should do something similar to a conference league in uk Example: premier league should be geographically based kenthurst PhD Hills hawks Glen haven Pennant Hills West Pennant Hills ThornLeigh normanhurst Carlingford And maybe someone like roselea Then you have all the ryde Epping and Eastwood based teams in another division No relegation it stays as it is unless a club does not have the capacity to compete Thoughts?

interesting
wrote on 06-Nov-14 20:04

very interesting idea, however if were a club the idea of be promoted into a harder division is something most team work towards looking at the comps suggested the first set of clubs would be by far a better comp id say if epping eastwood and eastwood would basically have there picking with there comp

RSUFC
wrote on 06-Nov-14 21:08

Would be awesome to have a super cup game. Champions of GHFA v Champions of Hills if the assoc goes ahead.

Already exists
wrote on 07-Nov-14 20:00

It's called champion of champions.

happening
wrote on 10-Nov-14 21:02

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/the-hills/hills-shire-council-and-clubs-get-the-ball-rolling-for-a-new-hills-football-association/story-fngr8i1f-1227118432320?from=newslocal_rss&nk=00c2c2772be7b64025cd6b30e301a947

In the know
wrote on 13-Nov-14 13:03

If anyone recalls many moons ago, Castle Hill United pushed this to football nsw as it was their only way out of Granville. But it was squashed on the head from football NSW, but Castle Hill were granted a release from Granville. Back then Castle Hill was the equiv of WPH in Gladesville(MASSIVE) and it pretty much destroyed the gran ville league and they were forced to return the following year. For MP's to say it should happen and it will happen with or without FNSW, it's simple. YOUR DREAMING! FNSW has to approve it, and support it as they are the underwriter for most insurance claims, ref body's etc. Yes it would be a good thought and it probably should happen at some point, but why would you want to wreck a good competition? The ONLY teams that will really benefit with any of this are the likes of Kellyville Kolts, Castle Hill United, CH Rockets, Baulkham Hills. Then you have the allocation of grounds...... Logistical nightmare!

Wrong
wrote on 13-Nov-14 14:09

In the know Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If anyone recalls many moons ago, Castle Hill > United pushed this to football nsw as it was their > only way out of Granville. > > But it was squashed on the head from football NSW, > but Castle Hill were granted a release from > Granville. > > Back then Castle Hill was the equiv of WPH in > Gladesville(MASSIVE) and it pretty much destroyed > the gran ville league and they were forced to > return the following year. > > For MP's to say it should happen and it will > happen with or without FNSW, it's simple. YOUR > DREAMING! FNSW has to approve it, and support it > as they are the underwriter for most insurance > claims, ref body's etc. > > Yes it would be a good thought and it probably > should happen at some point, but why would you > want to wreck a good competition? > > The ONLY teams that will really benefit with any > of this are the likes of Kellyville Kolts, Castle > Hill United, CH Rockets, Baulkham Hills. > > Then you have the allocation of grounds...... > Logistical nightmare! The ONLY teams who won't benefit from this are the teams from Epping and the like who won't be asked to join. It makes no sense that Kenthurst are playing out Gladesville and Castle Hill are playing out in Auburn when the 2 suburbs are almost neighbours.

Wendell
wrote on 13-Nov-14 19:07

The Granville Hills clubs only want to start up their own comp to get away from the ethnic "Southern" clubs. It has nothing to do with distance.

Growing
wrote on 14-Nov-14 13:01

'In the Know' you are clearly from one of the clubs in the GHFA that isn't going to be invited to move. The Hills is one of the fastest growing areas in Sydney, with places like Kellyville, Rouse Hill and Box Hill all booming and the demographic being fairly young. If there was any area worthy of it's own league, then it's the Hills and there doesn't appear to be any strong argument against it other than that 'it will make the other leagues weaker'.

kiwi
wrote on 14-Nov-14 13:03

Normo go to gladesville now And penno park is on the other side of penno rd The hills will get the association sooner rather than later.

In the know
wrote on 14-Nov-14 13:03

Exactly Wendell.

It's got nothing to do with Epping or gladseville teams, it's got everything to do with the violence that occurs in the granville league. Because of this, Ref's dont turn up and it gets worse and worse.

Not speaking for all players but there is a minority who DO NOT get dealt with by granville that brings the league into disrepute.

You also must remember that this decision has financial implications as it affects the entire club. Most clubs have are independent of the association, hence can't be dictated too by a higher body on large issues such as this.

Therefore the move would have to go to a vote, and the result would vary from club to club.

So you might get Kenthurst in, PHD out, Hill Hawks In, Glenhaven out etc.... which would prove a pointless exercise unless all come on board.

Also, take a step back for a moment. Say you draw the line at Pennant hills road/castle hill road. What happens to clubs like pennant hills. normo, thornleigh? Are you suggesting that Normo travel to Gladeville to play?

I love the idea, it has merit, but it won't happen as there is too much administration to go on for it to work.

kiwi
wrote on 14-Nov-14 14:04

In the know Give me a reason why not! Let the hills have their own association its large enough Kenthurst, hills pumas, hills hawkes, west pennant hills and glenhaven are all hills teams. we who live in these areas know it as the Hills, not gladesville or hornsby or granville areas. Im not speaking on any clubs behalf but as a local to this area since 1984. We live in the hills

Correction
wrote on 15-Nov-14 12:08

Hawks are governed by Hornsby Council and wont be included in any Hills Assoc

Willy
wrote on 17-Nov-14 13:05

WPH are governed by Hornsby Council and wont be included in any Hills Assoc, Hills Pumas were not asked to join the Hills Assoc

wrong
wrote on 17-Nov-14 14:02

Willy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WPH are governed by Hornsby Council and wont be > included in any Hills Assoc, Hills Pumas were not > asked to join the Hills Assoc Pretty sure WPH are within The Hills Shire Council. As for PHD, this may have an impact on their home ground.

Juice
wrote on 17-Nov-14 14:04

No they are Hornsby

kiwi
wrote on 17-Nov-14 15:09

Im not sure but I think their ground is hills Im sure when it gets closer we will all find out I dont see it as an issue, my kids play at wph and I coached at wph. As long as my kids are playing and enjoying themselves I dont care which association they play in so long as it runs well. I think it is more a matter of were will the hills boundry be and then just move forward.

st00pid
wrote on 17-Nov-14 16:07

wrong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Willy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > WPH are governed by Hornsby Council and wont be > > included in any Hills Assoc, Hills Pumas were > not > > asked to join the Hills Assoc > > Pretty sure WPH are within The Hills Shire > Council. > > As for PHD, this may have an impact on their home > ground. grounds governed by on council has no bearings on clubs using them & which assoc. they belong to. for example: Foxglove is under Hornsby council by used by Northern Suburbs FA (formerly Kuring-gai) Blackmans is under Lane Cove but also used by NS.

No Juice, it isn't
wrote on 17-Nov-14 18:06

No Juice, a fairly large portion of West Pennant Hills is in the Hills Shire Council.

Incorrect
wrote on 17-Nov-14 21:00

Correction Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WPHs grounds are currently in Hornsby Council. > Hills Council is behind this and state it will > only be for Clubs in their shire. Read the post above yours. People are now saying that the ground location has no impact on who will fall in which jurisdiction so that reasoning is wrong.

Correction
wrote on 17-Nov-14 21:04

WPHs grounds are currently in Hornsby Council. Hills Council is behind this and state it will only be for Clubs in their shire.

Maybe not
wrote on 17-Nov-14 22:07

Incorrect Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Correction Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > WPHs grounds are currently in Hornsby Council. > > Hills Council is behind this and state it will > > only be for Clubs in their shire. > > > Read the post above yours. People are now saying > that the ground location has no impact on who will > fall in which jurisdiction so that reasoning is > wrong. Maybe not so in this case. What would you know?

Not wanted
wrote on 18-Nov-14 08:03

WPH can stay with GHFA seeing as though they are basically the same thing.

Georgie
wrote on 18-Nov-14 09:06

Hornsby Council are not going to let an Assoc run by Hills Council use one of their grounds. Besides FNSW are not backing this so there will be no boundary drawn up, it will only be clubs whose grounds are in the Hills shire council, Kenthurst, Glenhaven, and Redbacks have already said they are not going. So as Kiwi says we will see what happens.

Inside view
wrote on 18-Nov-14 11:06

Georgie, Hills Shire Council will back the Hills FA and will guarantee any GHFA clubs with grounds in the Hills Shire, including Redbacks. When you say Kenthurst, Glenhaven and Redbacks aren't going, I assume you're not up to speed with what is going on, who have been attending meetings and what is being discussed.

kenny
wrote on 19-Nov-14 03:00

i know some KEN parents hate driving their sons to gladesville to play

What about the girls?
wrote on 19-Nov-14 08:09

kenny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i know some KEN parents hate driving their sons to > gladesville to play The new Hills Association will include all girl teams who currently have to travel a lot in their comp

In the know
wrote on 20-Nov-14 16:06

Sorry just back from the end of season trip... i know priorities.. Kenny, if you don't like driving to gladseville, then go play in granville or play in the windsor comp with all the other 2 tooth bushboys. At the end of the day, Councils give clubs grounds, and grounds give clubs weight on pulling players etc... There is no surprise that the larges clubs, have the largest grounds have the largest bank balance!!! So it would be up to the likes of Castle Hill, West Pennant Hills to drive this as the other clubs are more light weights. And as we all know, there is a direct link btw the iredales and WPH, so there goes that straight away. Kiwi, i agree with you, it has merit, but it's not going to happen any time soon as there has to be more planning put into it, not just RIGHT WE ARE PULLING X,Y,Z out of this comp and ABC from this comp and look we have a great comp. FNSW will not allow this. Having said that, i know personally how corrupt FNSW is, so if you pay the correct person, then i'm sure this will get through!

kiwi
wrote on 20-Nov-14 18:04

I think it may be a couple years. It has lots of support with clubs that are as large as WPH, and federal ministers pushing this. This is all off the back of growth of football overall. Especially what the WSW has done for football as a whole. Don't think FNSW needs to be corrupt for this to happen. It will happen due to the demand and growth in the area. The only way this won't happen is because the association that will be effected will press FNSW to not let this happen. Archaic mentality. this is why this will happen, clubs want change

Progressive think tank
wrote on 05-Dec-14 12:00

Another step forward, Hills Shire Council gets behind new association and guarantees grounds http://newslocal.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

kiwi
wrote on 05-Dec-14 13:09

It will only be a matter when, not if. If they keep going to the papers for releases it will put more pressure on FNSW. What ever works

In the know
wrote on 11-Dec-14 09:00

Ok so extract from that article: These are the clubs that want to join the Hills League. Granville Kellyville Kolts, Castle Hill United, Castle Hill RSL, Baulkham Hills, Winston Hills, North Rocks, Rouse Hill, Norwest, State League Hills Brumbies GHFA Glenhaven, Kenthurst, Hills Pumas, WHO CARES St Bernadette’s St Michaels Hills Grammar Very interesting..... If some of the big GHFA clubs get on board(ie WPH,Hawks,PENNO) this could get traction. The only big teams in Granville are Castle Hill United, Winston Hills and Baulkham Hills. It's a shame as it will destroy the GHFA.

Really in the know
wrote on 11-Dec-14 10:08

The Hills Association will not be up and running for at least 3 years, the Association needs to be set up correctly along with FNSW approval every Association boundary in NSW will need to be redrawn to accommodate a new Association you can't just say we are doing it and not do it properly, this will be a good thing when it finally happens for the people in the Hills, but you need to look at this a bit more realistic.

kiwi
wrote on 11-Dec-14 11:06

Why will it take a minimum of 3 years If it goes ahead its only effecting 3 or 4 association boundaries. Its a reduction on those boundaries, and reshape. FNSW is way more efficient than that, this is not the public service, is it. 2016 should be more than enough time, for SHFA to be running. The constitution is what takes the time, but how do you know its not done already. Even that is only a matter of months not years. As soon as it happens there will be a lot more than 15 teams jumping on board.

Also in the know
wrote on 11-Dec-14 12:03

Kiwi, the clubs can go it alone now, but without FNSW's endorsement they can't participate in state comps, they don't fall under the same insurance coverage and they'd have to find their own referees who would have the same issues, as our local refs fall under FNSW coverage too. FNSW have a boundary review underway looking at growth across Sydney. Yes, the Hills is a big growth area so there's merit in looking at it, but they won't pre-empt the broader review by moving now just because the Hills Mayor, the local paper and some clubs want it right away. The clubs have various motivations - for those in Granville, getting away from the likes of Auburn is definitely a factor, and for others like the Northern GHFA clubs distance plays a part too. Better to drive from Kenthurst to Ted Horward than Gladesville Reserve. I've heard Redbacks and Hawks are part of the plan too but I'd be surprised if it went further East or South, so WPH, PEN, NMH, THL, BEE, LEA would stay. So my guess is there'll be some more chest beating but the status quo will remain in 2015 and at some point we'll all hear from FNSW.

kiwi
wrote on 11-Dec-14 14:03

Your right not 2015, but 2016 is the right time. no need to drag it out, as the association will be ready and so should FNSW.

TG
wrote on 12-Dec-14 11:04

What's your hurry Kiwi?.

kiwi
wrote on 12-Dec-14 12:04

TG My brother tried this about 20 yrs ago, he was to early, and now I think we are about 5yrs late. No need to sit on it as it was on the cards a lot longer then just recently. Its not like a big surprise FNSW has known this day will come for more than 20ys, and also the association that it effects. So TG you can see why the big push now

scared of a little travel
wrote on 13-Dec-14 23:01

I like all the whining that comes from some people in the hills that hate coming to play Gladesville...one game a year. Don't hear us whining about going out there every 2nd week. If u want to go and start a comp solely for buck toothed hill-billies then go right ahead. Won't miss you.

Juice
wrote on 15-Dec-14 10:05

A hills association is inevitable but not for a couple of years certainly not 2015. Sydney is experiencing population growths in a number of areas that FNSW has to take into consideration. I dare say FNSW is working on a realignment of the association boundaries with a view to the introduction of the Hills and maybe one other but to ensure it is done correctly, it cannot be rushed. All very exciting for the pro Hills Association people but you'll have to be patient for at least another season.

realist1
wrote on 18-Dec-14 22:05

scared of a little travel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I like all the whining that comes from some people > in the hills that hate coming to play > Gladesville...one game a year. Don't hear us > whining about going out there every 2nd week. > > If u want to go and start a comp solely for buck > toothed hill-billies then go right ahead. Won't > miss you. You wont miss the drubbing their pl gives you 4 times a year champ. And they wont miss your pump of a bbq. Pack em champ

JH7
wrote on 23-Dec-14 10:05

The lads at Peel Park aren't the ones leaving though, so not sure what bags they'd be packing....:) Sorry....terrible joke.

Given the population growth in the north west, geographically speaking there is certainly some logic in creating a new association which would include some of the clubs in the current GHFA.

That said, I have always enjoyed playing against the likes of Kenthurst and Normanhurst and some great rivalries have been in place since the U14s.

If a new association were to come into being, I am guessing FNSW would not allow it to be a voluntary decision as to which association a club belonged to, so where would the cut off be?

Is it Pennant Hills Road, with Penno, West Penno, Thornleigh etc all joining the new association, or would it be further north west so that it is just the likes of Normo, Kenthurst, Glenhaven etc that make the switch?

Either way, it may make it difficult for a Super League and Premier League divisions to co-exist in each association given the fewer number of clubs.

Merry Xmas and good luck to all in 2015.

Cheers

Joel

damien oliver
wrote on 23-Dec-14 20:04

The only thing your packing joel is the lead in a saddle.... your bbq is rubbish... pack that.

Morrison Road Gladesville
wrote on 24-Dec-14 23:08

damien oliver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The only thing your packing joel is the lead in a > saddle.... your bbq is rubbish... pack that. May be rebuilding, panel beating, whatever but clearly the most consistent and best BBQ over the past 5-10 years Merry Xmas, have your turkey and see you for a souvlaki in 2015

THE ROCK
wrote on 05-Jan-15 18:06

I know a fair bit about the last attempt to get the hills league up and running as the manager of the castle hill united PL squad was the one leading the battle. It would be good, but to be honest after playing in granville and ghfa, i have to agree with the comments above, the GHFA have it pretty right. Sure some whinge about this or that, but at the end of the day those same people will whinge about the grass being cut too short, or too long. You can't keep everyone happy. It would make much more sense to combine GHFA and the Hills league, rather than separate them. Maybe a Northern district/southern district at juniors and keep PL as competitive as it is. Wouldn't it be great if the PL stayed as competitive as what it is and kiwi drew the cream and pushed them into state league for a bit, then recycled them back into the PL when they are done?

Morro
wrote on 06-Jan-15 14:06

THE ROCK Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> I know a fair bit about the last attempt to get
> the hills league up and running as the manager of
> the castle hill united PL squad was the one
> leading the battle.
>
> It would be good, but to be honest after playing
> in granville and ghfa, i have to agree with the
> comments above, the GHFA have it pretty right.
> Sure some whinge about this or that, but at the
> end of the day those same people will whinge about
> the grass being cut too short, or too long. You
> can't keep everyone happy.
>
> It would make much more sense to combine GHFA and
> the Hills league, rather than separate them. Maybe
> a Northern district/southern district at juniors
> and keep PL as competitive as it is.
>
> Wouldn't it be great if the PL stayed as
> competitive as what it is and kiwi drew the cream
> and pushed them into state league for a bit, then
> recycled them back into the PL when they are done?

I'm still waiting for Kiwi to call.

kiwi
wrote on 06-Jan-15 16:02

I took the golden surfer Just a tad younger than morro.

FSC
wrote on 06-Jan-15 20:04

The GHFA is a great leauge, very competitive and it's great that players travel from kenshurst to ryde, it's what makes the leauge better, having teams so close geographical creates a lower pool of already bad players,the better players from gladesville should be playing the better players from thornleigh...
That's how the best and toughest leagues are.
Having a hills district and then taking GHFA teams away to make your leauge bigger won't work and will become less interesting and become like the Granville leagues!

If anything the hills should join the GHFA and have up to 15 teams per comp, premier and super. Then the leauge will be stronger bigger and possibly more inerest with money, remember there's not many state leauge teams up this way so there's a lot of good players sitting at home, if the comp got bigger some clubs could pay players to join!

We need to join the 2 and be the biggest and best leauge in nsw!

Juice
wrote on 06-Jan-15 20:09

Nick gray hey kiwi... Who else from other pl teams just out of interest?

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 07-Jan-15 15:04

Juice Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Nick gray hey kiwi... Who else from other pl teams
> just out of interest?

Cheyne Miller & Biason and a few others from WPH I believe and DB from Ravens.

DB's on loan to Giov until my Bro coaches again as he is busy with work and is playing a year at Penno. Boz, My bro and Morro now that's a tidy Over 35's diamond.

Not many win bonuses
wrote on 07-Jan-15 16:05

Fuck, you'll struggle if DB has made the cut.

JH7
wrote on 08-Jan-15 09:09

You need a 4th point to make up a diamond don't you Richo? I hope you're not the one counting the oranges for half time...:)

Fruit
wrote on 08-Jan-15 16:04

Gio is fully aware of his role in Season 15 Joely. His role is not a complex one (so it matches his intelligence) All his job entails is talking to the other team when they arrive and warm up. My prediction is that we will win at least 6 games by Forfeit, as they dive into their vehicles and speed out of the car park to escape the mindless dribble.

JH7
wrote on 09-Jan-15 08:07

Put us down for 2 of the 6 mate! Brilliant tactic.

Chris's Brother # 22
wrote on 12-Jan-15 10:01

JH7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Put us down for 2 of the 6 mate! > > Brilliant tactic. Thanks JH7. I've changed my name to "Chris's Brother" as that is what Fruit insists I go by this season. As to the other point in the diamond Adi has committed to playing so it looks as though the role that Fruit has set aside for me is pretty close to the truth. If you guys forfeit both games that may save Morro the embarrassment of taking another penalty against you.

n00b
wrote on 16-Jun-15 09:03

Digging up an old-ish thread to post an update: http://newslocal.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx?noredirect=true Facebook page for anyone else interested in following the progress: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sydney-Hills-Football-Association/1543482645864063

so
wrote on 16-Jun-15 10:03

So are any clubs confirmed as departing GHFA after this year?

Leaving
wrote on 16-Jun-15 11:05

Kenthurst, Pumas and Hawkes. I guess Pumas will go down in history as never winning the GHFA comp :) So much for all their talk over the years.

Who else
wrote on 16-Jun-15 11:06

Who else will be joining? Castle Hill United, Rockets, Baulko, Penno? Any one in the know? What are the boundaries?

as of jan this year
wrote on 16-Jun-15 12:04

The clubs that are already on board with this New Association are:

oKenthurst & District Football Club (GHFA)
oGlenhaven Football Club (GHFA)
oHills Pumas Football Club (GHFA)
oCastle Hill United Football Club (GDFA)
oKellyville Kolts Football Club (GDFA)
oNorth Rocks Football Club (GDFA)
oRouse Hills RAMS Football Club (GDFA)
oBaulkham Hills Football Club (GDFA)
oCastle Hills Rockets (GDFA)
oHills Brumbies (Representative Club)
oSt Bernadettes (Church Association)
oNorwest Courgars (GDFA)
oWinston Hills Football Club (GDFA)
oSt Michaels (Church Association)

Most will not go unless it is sanctioned, but all the above have committed to go if set up and sanctioned by 2016.

Horko
wrote on 16-Jun-15 12:06

It'll be interesting to see how they restructure PL and SL, will anyone not get relegated if they come last? Will 3-4 teams get promoted? Back to an 8 team comp?

Jeff
wrote on 16-Jun-15 13:03

When I take control I am going to change the whole system. Premier league will become a 12 team comp the 2 top teams from S/L will come up to this new comp the other teams will form a AA comp.

not enough
wrote on 16-Jun-15 13:04

thats not nearly enough teams to create a whole comp

planned move
wrote on 16-Jun-15 13:06

It's the only way the Iredales can keep WPH in PL.

Referees
wrote on 16-Jun-15 14:00

Wonder how the Hills Soccer Association will arrange referees and assistants ready for the start of next year? Will the current two referees associations (http://www.ghfra.com.au/ and http://www.gdfra.org.au/) also split between three districts? Respect to any ref who stay in the GDFA after the Hills clubs leave!

And the big question ... Which Association will Tom Forrest be a part of?

Gary leenacre
wrote on 16-Jun-15 15:04

Glenhaven & Kenthurst..? they'll be back the following season after their departure

leb central
wrote on 16-Jun-15 21:05

Referees Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wonder how the Hills Soccer Association will > arrange referees and assistants ready for the > start of next year? Will the current two referees > associations (http://www.ghfra.com.au/ and > http://www.gdfra.org.au/) also split between three > districts? Respect to any ref who stay in the GDFA > after the Hills clubs leave! > > And the big question ... Which Association will > Tom Forrest be a part of? i dont think any referees will want to stay apart of gdfa because of teams like parra and auburn

kysiegpw
wrote on 28-Sep-15 13:05

]???[/url] ,????????????1????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,]????[/url] ]?????????[/url] ,,[url=http://www.flight-time.co.il/goods/goods-20150926-44661-2.html [url=http://www.flight-time.co.il/goods/goods-20150926-46268-1.html ,???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,]?????????[/url] ]????????????[/url] ,?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,]???????????[/url] ]?????????????[/url] ,????9????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????2????????????????2????????????????????????? ,[url=http://www.flight-time.co.il/goods/goods-20150926-61027-1.html

kssiegue
wrote on 28-Sep-15 14:08

]?????????????[/url] ,?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,[url=http://www.kingsolomonseals.com/Japan/Japan-20150926-14105-3.html [url=http://www.kingsolomonseals.com/Japan/Japan-20150926-15379-1.html ,????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,[url=http://www.kingsolomonseals.com/Japan/Japan-20150926-15716-2.html ]????????????[/url] ,?????1?5???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,[url=http://www.kingsolomonseals.com/Japan/Japan-20150926-21382-1.html [url=http://www.kingsolomonseals.com/Japan/Japan-20150926-30852-1.html ,????????????????Apple??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????9?9?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????OTC?SSNLF???????????????????5???manufactureres???????????????????????????????????????? ,[url=http://www.kingsolomonseals.com/Japan/Japan-20150926-33463-1.html [url=http://www.kingsolomonseals.com/Japan/Japan-20150926-5805-3.html ,??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,]?????????????[/url]

kxsievju
wrote on 26-Nov-15 16:06

[url=http://gulfenglishnursery.com/Outlet2/Outlet20151125-2-85.html]????[/url] ,?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Hibok-Hibok??????????????????????PV???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????NYSE?EXPR?????????????????IPO??????????????????????????$ 17????12?????????????????$ 18?$ 20???????????? ,[url=http://gulfenglishnursery.com/Outlet2/Outlet20151125-1-580.html]?????[/url] [url=http://gulfenglishnursery.com/Outlet2/Outlet20151125-1-664.html]????[/url] ,AppetizersSoupe AU PistouSelections?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????pistou???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Mangieri????????? ,[url=http://gulfenglishnursery.com/Outlet2/Outlet20151125-2-1044.html]????[/url] [url=http://gulfenglishnursery.com/Outlet2/Outlet20151125-1-2128.html]???????[/url] ,?????????????????????????????????????????16????cyndrical??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????18???K???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????1?????? ,[url=http://gulfenglishnursery.com/Outlet2/Outlet20151125-1-2200.html]????[/url] [url=http://gulfenglishnursery.com/Outlet2/Outlet20151125-1-2681.html]?????[/url] ,??????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????constucted?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,[url=http://gulfenglishnursery.com/Outlet2/Outlet20151125-2-3230.html]????[/url] [url=http://gulfenglishnursery.com/Outlet2/Outlet20151125-2-4181.html]????[/url] ,??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,[url=http://gulfenglishnursery.com/Outlet2/Outlet20151125-2-4126.html]???????[/url]

Author:
Subject: