Coaches 2015

Views: 6250 Posts: 30
CoachingNews
wrote on 30-Sep-14 10:08

Any news on coaches for 2015?

greg p
wrote on 04-Oct-14 11:02

Word on the street is that graham arnolds brother is taking over the reigns at peel. Looks like the ravens advertising was a success.

John Singleton
wrote on 07-Oct-14 11:01

greg p Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Word on the street is that graham arnolds brother > is taking over the reigns at peel. Looks like the > ravens advertising was a success. Good advertising is only required when you need to pump up your product and increase sales. What Ravens did was bordering on stupid & shows poor management at the top level. A club that had never won anything was turned around by a coach who could not only play and coach, but attract quality players. Good luck for whoever takes over at Ravens in 2015 as my gut tells me you will need it.

biffa
wrote on 10-Oct-14 06:04

John 'rick gio' singleton always there for his unwanted bro. Now thats love

rising from the ashes
wrote on 10-Oct-14 07:03

the phoenix is taking over!

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 10-Oct-14 09:03

biffa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > John 'rick gio' singleton always there for his > unwanted bro. Now thats love He's not unwanted. He was offered two other sides in the PL and knocked back both due to a busy working schedule. Good news for Penno Over 35's. Add my bro, Boz and Macerola to our playing roster and I'll be the one unwanted.

Fruit
wrote on 10-Oct-14 12:04

you already were mate ..............

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 10-Oct-14 13:08

Thanks Fruit.

Fruit
wrote on 13-Oct-14 16:09

ahhh .... just joking Ricky - you are now an integral part of what we are trying to achieve :)

Coachless
wrote on 13-Oct-14 19:04

Rumour has it WPH coach has quit for a state league role?

oh really
wrote on 14-Oct-14 09:04

brumbies facebook We are pleased to announce Hills Brumbies senior football staff for season 2015. Mark Giovenali - Head Coach First Grade Joe Giovenali - Assistant Coach First Grade Matthew D'Alessandro - Head Coach U20 Zoheir (Zoe) Belkadi - Head Coach U18 TBC - Head Coach U16 Trials for U20 and First Grade will take place on Tuesday 14th, Thursday 16th, Tuesday 21st and Thursday 23rd of October at Russell Reserve Withers Rd Rouse Hill. Please arrive at 7.00pm for a 7.30 start.

Big Brother
wrote on 14-Oct-14 09:07

Coachless Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rumour has it WPH coach has quit for a state > league role? Not true.

Popa
wrote on 14-Oct-14 09:08

Coachless Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rumour has it WPH coach has quit for a state > league role? He is my assistant effective next weekend.

NZL
wrote on 14-Oct-14 11:01

i thought Kiwi wa the coach..

not joe
wrote on 14-Oct-14 13:00

oh really Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brumbies facebook > > We are pleased to announce Hills Brumbies senior > football staff for season 2015. > > Mark Giovenali - Head Coach First Grade > Joe Giovenali - Assistant Coach First Grade > Matthew D'Alessandro - Head Coach U20 > Zoheir (Zoe) Belkadi - Head Coach U18 > TBC - Head Coach U16 > > Trials for U20 and First Grade will take place on > Tuesday 14th, Thursday 16th, Tuesday 21st and > Thursday 23rd of October at Russell Reserve > Withers Rd Rouse Hill. Please arrive at 7.00pm for > a 7.30 start. *fernando

Fan.
wrote on 14-Oct-14 15:09

Wow. Not bad for a bloke who can't spell.

Imaboss
wrote on 16-Oct-14 13:07

I can confirm that all is this true and I doubt west penno will do any good next yr we biason, morsillo and a few other first graders to follow the coach and earn some coin, I also here they are after Afew kenthurst players....

pffft
wrote on 16-Oct-14 14:07

why would you leave kenthurst to play for the brumbies? most of the kenthurst boys have played there before. if wph coach and players are going there it really doesn't say much for the standard.....

Miss Rogers.
wrote on 16-Oct-14 16:00

Pick the score. Hills v Kenthurst. Now that a trial game.

Imaboss
wrote on 17-Oct-14 12:07

The standard isn't any better and I didn't say kenthurst players have gone, just know kiwi is after Afew of them, and who knows 400-600 bucks a wk could tempt them.

Kurt Morro
wrote on 21-Oct-14 13:06

Brumby Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Last trial for the year tonight - I hear a few > from different GHFA clubs will be there that Mark > is signing Starting time please.

Brumby
wrote on 21-Oct-14 13:08

Last trial for the year tonight - I hear a few from different GHFA clubs will be there that Mark is signing

Foolish
wrote on 28-Oct-14 20:09

Kiwi has shown what a rookie coach he is. Trying to recruit ghfa premier league park footballers to play state league will see his team get relegated and him back at WPH the following year. People go from youth league to state league and then to ghfa pl, not the other way round.

JH7
wrote on 30-Oct-14 10:08

Kethel, Roberts, Kidd, Simpson etc all have moved from PL back to Spirit...

MasterCard
wrote on 01-Nov-14 20:07

How'd you go signing those bushboys kiwi? Some things money can't buy.

kiwi
wrote on 01-Nov-14 22:09

It would have been good. Not to worry maybe next year. The monies is just a bonus for playing the game you love. Not the reason to play.

amex
wrote on 02-Nov-14 18:08

MasterCard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How'd you go signing those bushboys kiwi? > > Some things money can't buy. Upset you didn't get a call? Or just a sideline hero?

Mastercard
wrote on 03-Nov-14 11:02

Nope. Already won a double with the Brumbies.

Mastercard
wrote on 03-Nov-14 16:05

2001 Still doing doubles 13 years later.

phoenix
wrote on 03-Nov-14 16:08

Mastercard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nope. Already won a double with the Brumbies. What year was that in?

Author:
Subject: