Coach Wanted.

Views: 1298 Posts: 13
Niko
wrote on 04-Sep-14 10:00

Just noticed Ravens advertised for a coach on the GHFA page. What happen to Gio? Rick can you confirm.

JFK
wrote on 04-Sep-14 11:00

Rick Gio # 22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To respond to your question Niko the Ravens board > decided last year that they would put a new > process in place which involved advertising each > and every year for the PL coaching role. Chris was > made aware of this & is not concerned so don't > read too much into it. Any truth Richo in the rumour that the president is an arrogant solicitor with an EGO bigger than Anthony Mundine and the coach does not want to deal with such a person any longer?

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 04-Sep-14 11:06

To respond to your question Niko the Ravens board decided last year that they would put a new process in place which involved advertising each and every year for the PL coaching role. Chris was made aware of this & is not concerned so don't read too much into it.

Fruit
wrote on 04-Sep-14 12:01

Batts will do it. It is one of the few strips he hasn't collected yet.

no brainer
wrote on 04-Sep-14 14:08

I vote Phoenix. He knows everything.

phoenix
wrote on 05-Sep-14 15:06

I don't know how to tip

levvitt
wrote on 08-Sep-14 21:07

JFK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rick Gio # 22 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > To respond to your question Niko the Ravens > board > > decided last year that they would put a new > > process in place which involved advertising > each > > and every year for the PL coaching role. Chris > was > > made aware of this & is not concerned so don't > > read too much into it. > > > Any truth Richo in the rumour that the president > is an arrogant solicitor with an EGO bigger than > Anthony Mundine and the coach does not want to > deal with such a person any longer? Will Chris head off to penno with his hairy bro?? Or even better please leave the ghfa altogether!!

Fruit
wrote on 09-Sep-14 09:00

Chris called us and is in negotiation at present. The only sticking point is that Rick wont leave! Phuck knows we dont need two Gios!

Retired
wrote on 09-Sep-14 09:05

I hear juice has retired. Be a good pick up in goals.

Fruit
wrote on 09-Sep-14 11:00

thank god - keepers we have at present are rubbish

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 09-Sep-14 11:05

Fruit Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chris called us and is in negotiation at present. > The only sticking point is that Rick wont leave! > Phuck knows we dont need two Gios! The truth is that Morro takes up most of the Over 35's Salary Cap so if Boz and Adi arrive as predicted my bro won't get paid. What's more he is still one of the better players in the PL so he won't be playing Over 35's, even at 38. I'm happy to play for free if I can get a Cruz contract in 2015. Still in awe of his contract.

Syd FC
wrote on 10-Sep-14 08:02

We're looking for our marquee player.. ive heard there is some talent in the form of Chris 'del piero' giomatti..

Blacktown Spartons Coach
wrote on 10-Sep-14 09:04

Syd FC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We're looking for our marquee player.. ive heard > there is some talent in the form of Chris 'del > piero' giomatti.. Chris knows Rudan (coach) and played against him for years and they finished towards the bottom in the PL so it makes sense that they would want some talent.

Author:
Subject: