Thank you

Views: 565 Posts: 4
Fitty
wrote on 01-Sep-14 12:07

I will start off with saying congratulations to kenthurst for winning the double in both grade this year. I would like to thank the generosity of everyone that made a donation yesterday whether it was 5 cents or $50 at the gf. The money that was raised will come in really handy over the next 3-6 months, with the recover process and rehabilitation of my leg. I would also like to thank everyone that came up and wished me the best of luck and a speedy recovery. Last but not least I would like to thank the club officials from west pennent hills for setting up the donation tins, and standing at the entry gate for countless hours yesterday Hopefully see everyone in the 2015 season Regards fitty.

BUPA
wrote on 03-Sep-14 16:03

No private health cover?

NG4
wrote on 03-Sep-14 16:08

Look after yourself Fitzy and on behalf of Kenthurst we hope you have a quick recovery and you back to work and on the football pitch quickly. Great Footballer, Quality Lad. Regards. NG

Recover Fast
wrote on 10-Sep-14 17:00

BUPA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No private health cover? Fitty I hope your recovery is fast. True gentlemen.

Author:
Subject: