phoenix
wrote on 31-Aug-14 17:01

Ressies score?

Rozella
wrote on 31-Aug-14 18:09

Ken wining 1-0 with 20 to go. Don't know full time score

ressies
wrote on 31-Aug-14 19:04

Ressies KEN 1-0 PHD. Game could've gone either way. Scrappy goal early in the second half was enough.

Results
wrote on 31-Aug-14 20:03

Res: ken 1 phd 0 Firsts: ken 2 WPH 0 in extra time

Roy
wrote on 31-Aug-14 20:03

Have a cheeky double double!

Bushboy #loyalty
wrote on 31-Aug-14 20:09

#doubledouble wph. Nice dig at the juiceman to show your class for a bloke who's given you 17 years. Anyway he's got a double double and player of the final medal. Epic back fire

Loyalty
wrote on 31-Aug-14 21:00

If someone wants to give up 17 years of loyal service to chase a reserve grade park football medal than good luck to them! Sums up a person really.

Consistency
wrote on 31-Aug-14 21:02

Congratulations to Kenthurst.

Bushboys #loyalty #sourgrapes
wrote on 31-Aug-14 22:06

Loyalty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If someone wants to give up 17 years of loyal > service to chase a reserve grade park football > medal than good luck to them! Sums up a person > really. Sour grapes there. Who cares why he left or what grade he played. You lot are a bunch of brats who got nothing this season like so many before. Grow up and stop embarrassing yourselves and he's to classy to respond to you kids so give up now and save yourselves the ongoing embarrassment. Bushboys double double get that up ya

kenthurst
wrote on 31-Aug-14 23:03

congratulations to kenthurst, a truly great side, great culture, a very special achievement for what they have done, the club should be very proud. well done to west penno and pumas, both played very well and are excellent teams.

Greystoke
wrote on 01-Sep-14 06:09

Bushboys #loyalty #sourgrapes Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Loyalty Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If someone wants to give up 17 years of loyal > > service to chase a reserve grade park football > > medal than good luck to them! Sums up a person > > really. > > > Sour grapes there. Who cares why he left or what > grade he played. You lot are a bunch of brats who > got nothing this season like so many before. Grow > up and stop embarrassing yourselves and he's to > classy to respond to you kids so give up now and > save yourselves the ongoing embarrassment. > Bushboys double double get that up ya Certainly responded on the sideline as he walked past some younger WPH supporters with a few profanities that prompted some spectators to remind him there were women & kids who didn't need to hear that type of language.

ess bee ess sport
wrote on 01-Sep-14 07:02

instead of sooking about juice can anyone give an honest report of the game? was it a good game? who were the better side? Kenthurst have certainly cleaned up the trophies since moving up into premier league, great effort.

The Y
wrote on 01-Sep-14 07:06

On another note I expected a lot more from YMCA. Going through the year undefeated. They look like being the whipping boys next year unless they recruit heavily, they were completely outplayed yesterday by Glenhaven.

viewer
wrote on 01-Sep-14 07:07

Was a good game from both sides. Kenthurst i'd say had more attacking presence but WPH defence and Cheyne performed very well together. WPH young legs seemed to last a bit longer and had the upper hand in the closing stages of the 2nd half and nearly snatched the winner the a goal bound header tipped onto the crossbar by Lowry. Ken scored 7 mins into the 1 stage of extra time with a very similar header to the Wph earlier, then had a break away and 1 on 1 to seal it up. Cards given when they shouldn't and no cards given when they should have been. Was a good game on a cold night.

bb
wrote on 01-Sep-14 08:06

fuk off greystroke tosser. deserved the spray from juice with a shit banner. If nothing was said by lions supporters juice wouldnt have bitten back...jog on

George
wrote on 01-Sep-14 08:09

Greystoke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bushboys #loyalty #sourgrapes Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Loyalty Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > If someone wants to give up 17 years of loyal > > > service to chase a reserve grade park > football > > > medal than good luck to them! Sums up a > person > > > really. > > > > > > Sour grapes there. Who cares why he left or > what > > grade he played. You lot are a bunch of brats > who > > got nothing this season like so many before. > Grow > > up and stop embarrassing yourselves and he's to > > classy to respond to you kids so give up now > and > > save yourselves the ongoing embarrassment. > > Bushboys double double get that up ya > > > Certainly responded on the sideline as he walked > past some younger WPH supporters with a few > profanities that prompted some spectators to > remind him there were women & kids who didn't need > to hear that type of language. Typical wph arrogance with nothing to be arrogant about. I was walking with juice when the so called young wph supporters gave him an unprovoked spray to which he responded in kind to. If you're going throw stones expect the same back with interest. As for the games phd threw everything at ken in the first 20 and on the swing of things probably deserved the game more than ken. In 1sts ken dominated wph from the outset with wph defence scrambling well. I have to say I was impressed with wphs determination and fight. The right team won in the end however. Great year for ken and wph will certainly only be stronger next season.

Feathers
wrote on 01-Sep-14 09:05

it was a blessing for WPH with Juice deciding to move on to ressies elsewhere having picked up arguably the best keeper in league because of it. Cheyne and lowery best two between the sticks. top effort last night from the boys against a strong kent team who are stronger all over the park. first 90mins evenly matched with both teams having chances to slot home the winner. kent the only team looked like winning throughout ET though. should be a good platform moving forward next year and we will need to build on it to compete again next year to be a chance for some silverware

SL2er
wrote on 01-Sep-14 10:01

The Y Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > On another note I expected a lot more from YMCA. > Going through the year undefeated. They look like > being the whipping boys next year unless they > recruit heavily, they were completely outplayed > yesterday by Glenhaven. The SL2 comp had 4 ok teams, and the rest were just making up the numbers YMCA were just that little bit more experienced than the rest and got the results (that they deserved). IMO, they will need to get 5 or 6 new first graders to compete in SL1

cantgetenough
wrote on 01-Sep-14 10:03

kenthurst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > congratulations to kenthurst, a truly great side, > great culture, a very special achievement for what > they have done, the club should be very proud. > well done to west penno and pumas, both played > very well and are excellent teams. not enought people congratulating you on your win so you needed to talk yourself up? well done on the double double btw great achievement

missing one
wrote on 01-Sep-14 10:06

ess bee ess sport Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > instead of sooking about juice can anyone give an > honest report of the game? > > was it a good game? who were the better side? > > Kenthurst have certainly cleaned up the trophies > since moving up into premier league, great effort. cept ghfa cup

Duck
wrote on 01-Sep-14 10:08

Well done Kenthurst, clearly best side all year and a great result for your club!

Still drunk
wrote on 01-Sep-14 11:00

Thanks duck.

Superstar
wrote on 01-Sep-14 11:03

How'd the superstar Steve biason do yesterday? Rip it up as expected?

Ken CB
wrote on 01-Sep-14 11:07

I don't think he played. He must have been injured

Just For You Pheonix
wrote on 01-Sep-14 12:03

Not bad for a squad that just lumps it long. [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s30.postimg.org/nu7zehjsh/image.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://postimage.org/]free image host[/url]

Long Balls
wrote on 01-Sep-14 12:07

Just for you Phoenix. [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s30.postimg.org/nu7zehjsh/image.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://postimage.org/]free image host[/url]

Long Balls
wrote on 01-Sep-14 12:08

Just for you Phoenix. [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/svd2qqeh3/image.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://postimage.org/]upload gambar[/url]

Red&White
wrote on 01-Sep-14 17:02

Yes Steve biason played and played well but Kenthurst back 4 just to good

Classless
wrote on 01-Sep-14 17:04

Loyalty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If someone wants to give up 17 years of loyal > service to chase a reserve grade park football > medal than good luck to them! Sums up a person > really. Typical WPH mentality. Get over yourself, moron.

DVD
wrote on 01-Sep-14 19:01

Does anybody know the company that filmed yesterdays grand finals. I am guessing they are selling copies. Thanks

Tony
wrote on 02-Sep-14 08:08

Copies of the game get sent to the club secretaries.

phoenix
wrote on 02-Sep-14 10:00

Long Balls Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just for you Phoenix. > Thank you for dedicating the win to me I really appreciate it Btw if you go back and look the long ball comment wasn't made by me Congrats on the double double

#loyalty
wrote on 02-Sep-14 12:00

Question: How many current WPH players attempted (but were unsuccessful) in switching clubs this year? Answer: Enough to make that banner on Sunday rather awkward for a few of them....

move on
wrote on 02-Sep-14 13:01

haha well put juice. give up wph. if he left for a new challenge he clearly got it and for mine hes played better than he has in years for it with back to back man of the match performances in the semi and final against pumas. maybe you should worry about the team you have rather than the past.

nopataks
wrote on 02-Sep-14 13:02

What the young lions don't realise is their captain tried to move to the bushboys preseason... massive face palm.... seeyamaaaaaate.... Perhaps it was he who was feeling awkward

Kenty
wrote on 02-Sep-14 13:05

That's not true. We did talk to patty but his heart was at wph. To be fair to him he has been their best player the 3 times we played them. Like whp he had a great season.

Juice
wrote on 02-Sep-14 13:07

lol awkward? You're having a lend aren't you. The attention was nice though. I never realise it was a "sticking point" for you #loyalty. Thanks for missing me though ;) ... and I don't know, double double, Hodgekiss Iredale Medal... I'm thinking that's a successful switch. What did you get?... Oh, and please don't reply with some ramble about playing ressies. At 40 I'm ok with that and the re-energising challenge of trying to push back into 1sts, and clearly WPH benefited with picking up champagne Cheyno, a major reason why you were even there on Sunday night. Enjoy the off season and see you next year - not retiring just yet :)

Unbiased
wrote on 02-Sep-14 13:09

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol awkward? You're having a lend aren't you. The > attention was nice though. I never realise it was > a "sticking point" for you #loyalty. Thanks for > missing me though ;) ... and I don't know, double > double, Hodgekiss Iredale Medal... I'm thinking > that's a successful switch. What did you get?... > Oh, and please don't reply with some ramble about > playing ressies. At 40 I'm ok with that and the > re-energising challenge of trying to push back > into 1sts, and clearly WPH benefited with picking > up champagne Cheyno, a major reason why you were > even there on Sunday night. Enjoy the off season > and see you next year - not retiring just yet :) Did you receive a Life Membership during your time at WPH? If not, and after 17 years of dedication and commitment to their Club, including running goalkeeping clinics for their youngsters and the like, then enough said. Whilst that is not the issue, most Clubs would have acknowledged your contribution long before now, so where is their "loyalty"?

Juice
wrote on 02-Sep-14 14:02

This is becoming "Batts-esque" like so lets move on folks. Let's talk about the best player in the league, Tai Smith ;) ... Player of the final in 1st grade, Kenthurst's MVP and GB winner, is there any better :)

like a boss
wrote on 02-Sep-14 14:04

I'm a boss Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Now you sucking your team mates cock juice... Good > work mate and looking forward to putting many > goals against you next yr sarcasm lost on you champ

I'm a boss
wrote on 02-Sep-14 14:05

Now you sucking your team mates cock juice... Good work mate and looking forward to putting many goals against you next yr

mattress
wrote on 02-Sep-14 14:07

DVD Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does anybody know the company that filmed > yesterdays grand finals. I am guessing they are > selling copies. Thanks http://www.virtualperformanceanalysis.com.au/ghfa-championship-finals/

http://www.virtualperformanceanalysis.com.au/ghfa-championship-finals/

Juice
wrote on 02-Sep-14 15:04

To modest Cheyne lol. Nothing deep down, I was quite open with kiwi and the older lads about how good it was to see wph at christie in August once more. Congrats on the season and particularly yours. See you next season.

cheyne
wrote on 02-Sep-14 15:06

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol awkward? You're having a lend aren't you. The > attention was nice though. I never realise it was > a "sticking point" for you #loyalty. Thanks for > missing me though ;) ... and I don't know, double > double, Hodgekiss Iredale Medal... I'm thinking > that's a successful switch. What did you get?... > Oh, and please don't reply with some ramble about > playing ressies. At 40 I'm ok with that and the > re-energising challenge of trying to push back > into 1sts, and clearly WPH benefited with picking > up champagne Cheyno, a major reason why you were > even there on Sunday night. Enjoy the off season > and see you next year - not retiring just yet :) thanks for the mention but i dont want to take away anything from the 15 other players infront of me that put in week in week out . "over achiving" as most put it but thats fine achieved they did. Congrats to ken on a good season and im sure deep down a tip of the hat to you dave form most at wph for what you accomplished as im sure deep down your proud of what your old team has managed.

Fair game
wrote on 02-Sep-14 17:08

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol awkward? You're having a lend aren't you. The > attention was nice though. I never realise it was > a "sticking point" for you #loyalty. Thanks for > missing me though ;) ... and I don't know, double > double, Hodgekiss Iredale Medal... I'm thinking > that's a successful switch. What did you get?... > Oh, and please don't reply with some ramble about > playing ressies. At 40 I'm ok with that and the > re-energising challenge of trying to push back > into 1sts, and clearly WPH benefited with picking > up champagne Cheyno, a major reason why you were > even there on Sunday night. Enjoy the off season > and see you next year - not retiring just yet :) You put yourself out there with the childish hashtags every week! #loyalty was your own doing.. It's banter juice, and I think you have taken it way too seriously. We really don't miss you that much. Great servant for WPH but you going on like you have been a #bushboy4life.. No problem with anybody changing clubs.. Just do it with grace and stop being a try hard. Your celebration at the end and run in with the under 16's.. Geez..

Juice
wrote on 02-Sep-14 18:02

What # tags lol? Nobody # tags on here and I'm not sure what celebration you're talking about??? I celebrated with my team mates and made no remarks or comments towards anyone from wph. As for the 16yr olds, is that how old they were?... What would they know of me, they weren't even born when I first started with wph. Let it go chief, its becoming embarrassing. You'll have your last word as per a typical gen y/z following this but know, as does kiwi and the rest of the more mature wph lads, that I have nothing but respect for wph as a team, even you buddy as you're a member of it. All the best.

Laughing onlooker
wrote on 02-Sep-14 18:04

Fair game Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > lol awkward? You're having a lend aren't you. > The > > attention was nice though. I never realise it > was > > a "sticking point" for you #loyalty. Thanks for > > missing me though ;) ... and I don't know, > double > > double, Hodgekiss Iredale Medal... I'm thinking > > that's a successful switch. What did you > get?... > > Oh, and please don't reply with some ramble > about > > playing ressies. At 40 I'm ok with that and the > > re-energising challenge of trying to push back > > into 1sts, and clearly WPH benefited with > picking > > up champagne Cheyno, a major reason why you > were > > even there on Sunday night. Enjoy the off > season > > and see you next year - not retiring just yet > :) > > You put yourself out there with the childish > hashtags every week! #loyalty was your own doing.. > It's banter juice, and I think you have taken it > way too seriously. We really don't miss you that > much. Great servant for WPH but you going on like > you have been a #bushboy4life.. No problem with > anybody changing clubs.. Just do it with grace and > stop being a try hard. Your celebration at the end > and run in with the under 16's.. Geez.. You are kidding yourself. Stop talking you're embarrassing your club or have some ticker and name yourself. Yeah thought so. Get over yourself and stop wasting this thread on wph and juice. Back to the gf results.

NG4
wrote on 03-Sep-14 16:09

Got a it of heat on The Juicer Lads for you all. Sore him parading down Mona Vale Beach on Sunday, shirtless of course, with 3 medals around his neck doing a fatty like head wobbel:) #NoHashTaggingPlease

jerry
wrote on 04-Sep-14 09:03

NG4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Got a it of heat on The Juicer Lads for you all. > Sore him parading down Mona Vale Beach on Sunday, > shirtless of course, with 3 medals around his neck > doing a fatty like head wobbel:) > #NoHashTaggingPlease 3 medals? What was the 3rd one for?

Hodge
wrote on 04-Sep-14 09:06

jerry Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NG4 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Got a it of heat on The Juicer Lads for you > all. > > Sore him parading down Mona Vale Beach on > Sunday, > > shirtless of course, with 3 medals around his > neck > > doing a fatty like head wobbel:) > > #NoHashTaggingPlease > > > 3 medals? What was the 3rd one for? Hodgekiss/Iredale medal

Mr Juicey
wrote on 10-Sep-14 17:08

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What # tags lol? Nobody # tags on here and I'm not > sure what celebration you're talking about??? I > celebrated with my team mates and made no remarks > or comments towards anyone from wph. As for the > 16yr olds, is that how old they were?... What > would they know of me, they weren't even born when > I first started with wph. Let it go chief, its > becoming embarrassing. You'll have your last word > as per a typical gen y/z following this but know, > as does kiwi and the rest of the more mature wph > lads, that I have nothing but respect for wph as a > team, even you buddy as you're a member of it. All > the best. Love you JUICE.

Author:
Subject: