GF Donation

Views: 1092 Posts: 15
Clark Kent
wrote on 28-Aug-14 19:06

I believe a donation bucket going around or as you enter to go towards the Pumas player that got injured last weekend So would be good to see what we can raise and hopefully help him.

A Real Success
wrote on 10-Sep-14 17:02

Clark Kent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I believe a donation bucket going around or as you > enter to go towards the Pumas player that got > injured last weekend > So would be good to see what we can raise and > hopefully help him. Good to see all GHFA players united.

doyoureallyneedit
wrote on 11-Sep-14 12:01

ever heard of insurance? or dont they have that out there?

Pull your head in moron
wrote on 13-Sep-14 09:03

What you need is a brain it's got nothing to do with money mate everything to do with supporting a fellow player with three breaks in his leg. Idea was raised by WPH President which all Pumas certainly appreciated. Had nothing to do with how much was raised you tool

Nice but no
wrote on 13-Sep-14 10:02

Mmm nice touch agreed but I didn't donate. What about every other player this season who blew a knee, broke an ankle or leg? There were a few. It was nice of wph but it didn't happen for any other player irrespective of whether a club should or shouldn't have. Good luck to fity though, but I'd rather support my own team mate who's missed months of work because of it.

ok
wrote on 13-Sep-14 19:04

Nice but no Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mmm nice touch agreed but I didn't donate. What > about every other player this season who blew a > knee, broke an ankle or leg? There were a few. It > was nice of wph but it didn't happen for any other > player irrespective of whether a club should or > shouldn't have. Good luck to fity though, but I'd > rather support my own team mate who's missed > months of work because of it. So did you help him out or are you sticking if we if we don't help everyone let's help no one

Dr heibert
wrote on 15-Sep-14 21:06

Ahooheeeoohheeee You guys who didn't donate are kissing yourselves. Check the X-ray. The poor bloke had possibly a career ending injury and your whinging over a gold coin donation?!! Walk a mile in his shoes..... Then say u wouldn't be thankful for some support.... At the end of the day it's half your morning latte you smokers.... Can't believe this thread.... Which was a positive initiative amongst a comp of blokes who have a fierce rivalry on the pitch.... Has become this... Have a good hard look in the mirror. Old ned Kelly is a good footballer and a good sport.... And u should have jangled Your pocket in support..... Bellends!

Hammer
wrote on 16-Sep-14 03:03

Where's my donations?

Gags
wrote on 16-Sep-14 05:01

Exactly hammer. And I hardly doubt dr heibert he'd be walking a mile with that injury haha

Gager!
wrote on 16-Sep-14 09:07

Hammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where's my donations? While we are gagging I would say your donation hammer is where your sides title aspirations are.... The shitter.... Or perhaps your donation is aboard the tiger train..... Detailed somewhere....

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 16-Sep-14 12:05

Gager! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hammer Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Where's my donations? > > > While we are gagging I would say your donation > hammer is where your sides title aspirations > are.... The shitter.... > > > Or perhaps your donation is aboard the tiger > train..... Detailed somewhere.... Let's post to another thread boys. Perhaps take the piss out of NG or myself and leave this thread to only positive talk. The guy broke his leg and WPH did a nice thing for the young fella. Hammer is a super guy and if a thing similar was organised I have no doubt people would have donated for sure. Even if you are comprehensively insured the gap is still a large expense to the individual so no doubt anything that was raised was appreciated and he made the point of saying that on the forum. THE END.

Spot on
wrote on 16-Sep-14 17:07

Class Gio. Time to move on. Well said.

isthisguyserious
wrote on 17-Sep-14 07:07

not the end the guy broke his leg hes not effing dieing how about raising money for something like cancer instead of giving your money to some muppet who got his leg broken in an insured sport

Con the fruiterer
wrote on 17-Sep-14 07:09

isthisguyserious Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > not the end > the guy broke his leg hes not effing dieing > > how about raising money for something like cancer > instead of giving your money to some muppet who > got his leg broken in an insured sport Half the comp most likely already does you tockley! If someone from cancer council had have been there with a bucket jangling it we would have chucked a coin in... They weren't.... But there was a bucket for the phd player. Instead of posting on here take your arse out onto pitt street wth your blue polo and hit people up for a cancer council subscription. Knob!

Pretty Simple
wrote on 17-Sep-14 08:00

FFS. 1. WPH Volunteered to help this guy. 2. People Volunteered to pay 3. This Guy was grateful and appreciative of everything. Those involved in points 1-3 showed class and integrity. If you dont like or agree with this situation, then its your choice to not donate. But dont F'n whinge about it either.

Author:
Subject: