WPH

Views: 2938 Posts: 34
Idiots
wrote on 24-Aug-14 15:04

The reason WPH finished where they did this year is because of Cheyne Miller Where did he play last year? #maybethinkbeforeposting

Lion
wrote on 24-Aug-14 15:06

#Loyalty

kiwi
wrote on 24-Aug-14 15:07

You say that like it matters, he is allowed to play for who he wants. He is now been part of a team that did the double this year. I'm sure he feels upset. Move on and let it go

Judas
wrote on 24-Aug-14 15:08

Is juice regretting his decision to leave the lions?

#glasshouses
wrote on 24-Aug-14 15:09

Didn't Biason come from penno?

Lion
wrote on 24-Aug-14 16:05

#lions4lyf

gm
wrote on 24-Aug-14 18:04

Surely Juice left for Championships... After playing that long (min 15 yrs) for the 1 team there is no other reason why he would change squads. Will be very funny if WPH defeat Kent in the GF. Not that Juice will have anything to do with it.

Settle
wrote on 24-Aug-14 18:06

Settle down internet! Just like any other team that does well, it's a combination of good players, good coaching and good cohesion throughout the team. I can safely say that most people on this forum have, at one stage or another in their football career, been in a team where winning games just seemed so easy. It's the one (or few) seasons that you cast your mind back to when everything just clicked! Whether it was in the U6's, U15's or just a few years ago. Teams ebb and flow in terms of success and maybe this is the beginning of WPH's rise. Come the weekend we'll know for certain if that's the case.

Survey Says
wrote on 24-Aug-14 19:04

[url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s22.postimg.org/ua1btgfe9/image.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://postimage.org/]upload gambar[/url] Shows how much you know gm.

Big red
wrote on 24-Aug-14 20:07

Juiceboy didn't leave chasing titles he's already won them with wph. He wanted a new challenge and saw that at the bushies and he certainly got that. He's played a couple of 1st grade games including against and beating wph so yeah he has contributed. He's a top clubman and he'll play a part in our CoC. With a squad double premiership and potential double championship of which he'll play a part of I think he's happy with the move. We just hope he doesn't decide to hang up the gloves just yet.

Mana man
wrote on 24-Aug-14 22:04

Biggest danger for Bushboys is the wizard!!!! So many spells!

Facts
wrote on 25-Aug-14 08:07

The fact of the matter is juices time at wph was up.He had been a great survent for the club but they knew they had miller and did not want to lose the young stiffs keeper so it saved kiwi a tough call. It's worked out well for juice and for us. No hard feeling

correct fact
wrote on 25-Aug-14 09:01

other way around it worked out well for wph. miller wouldnt have come if juice was still there and if he did juice wouldve played ahead of the young keeper. he maybe old but hes by far the best ressies keeper in the comp and he could still play 1sts. but youre right it has worked out well for all.

Old Greg
wrote on 25-Aug-14 09:08

Juice is one of the worst keepers in the comp - even in ressies. Watch him choke throughout the gf this weekend. And I hope for kenthurst sake that he plays no part in their CoC. Hang up the boots old Man!

kiwi
wrote on 25-Aug-14 09:09

Get the record straight Juice had told me long before i even new Cheyney was coming. It is park football and it is what it is. Juice is still a mate and Kenthurst are happy. Hopefully we get a win, Kenthurst have had their fair of trophies (don't get to greedy). Our prems cabinets have cobwebs all over it. Great effort to come back twice by the boys, very proud of all the squad. NOW send me on my holiday with that fkn shield. WIIIIIIINNNNN

Pepe G
wrote on 25-Aug-14 11:04

Just to mention WPH players coming to the back of the ambulance on Sat and wishing Fitty all the best. Great sportsmanship from the WPH players and appreciated by all the Pumas squad. By the way, Fitty broke his leg in three places and had surgery to insert a plate.

kiwi
wrote on 25-Aug-14 12:01

Juice would be the best ressies keeper in the comp and would start in most 1st teams.

bushie
wrote on 25-Aug-14 12:04

Old Greg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice is one of the worst keepers in the comp - > even in ressies. Watch him choke throughout the gf > this weekend. And I hope for kenthurst sake that > he plays no part in their CoC. Hang up the boots > old Man! how many clean sheets did ken reserves have this year? lot more than anyone else and he was best on ground in the win that put reserves into the gf so not sure how you figure that.

kiwi
wrote on 25-Aug-14 14:03

You right they have the experience for GF football, but that doesn't mean it's there's. We have come this far, let me tell you they are not going to get it without a fight.

Cut the crap
wrote on 25-Aug-14 14:04

kiwi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Get the record straight > Juice had told me long before i even new Cheyney > was coming. > It is park football and it is what it is. > Juice is still a mate and Kenthurst are happy. > Hopefully we get a win, Kenthurst have had their > fair of trophies (don't get to greedy). Our prems > cabinets have cobwebs all over it. > Great effort to come back twice by the boys, very > proud of all the squad. > NOW send me on my holiday with that fkn shield. > WIIIIIIINNNNN U must be devestated that u lost juice and gained Cheyne miller ... Signing of 2014. Ken will be too strong and experienced in the GF. Good job kiwi.

GF week schedule
wrote on 25-Aug-14 15:06

Kiwi and the WPH first grade team will be signing autographs at the WPH sporting club tomorrow afternoon. Tickets for Fridays grand final breakfast are also selling out fast so book now.

The farmer
wrote on 25-Aug-14 16:08

How many goats you want?.

any given sunday
wrote on 26-Aug-14 08:03

kiwi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You right they have the experience for GF > football, but that doesn't mean it's there's. We > have come this far, let me tell you they are not > going to get it without a fight. Don't use all your good stuff now pacino. Save some motivational speeches for saturday.

kiwi
wrote on 26-Aug-14 09:03

No need for Martin Luther King speeches, Making the GF is enough motivation. # NO REGRETS

TG
wrote on 26-Aug-14 09:04

Slim down a bit and you could play Scarface. Good luck this week mate.

kiwi
wrote on 26-Aug-14 10:07

Glass houses, TG

THE ROCK
wrote on 26-Aug-14 18:02

What happened to the phd player? Bad challenge or one of those things that happens in a 50/50?

grubby Rock
wrote on 26-Aug-14 18:07

You would know all about breaking blokes legs Rock you have done it often enough you grub!

n00b
wrote on 27-Aug-14 11:08

Fair 50\50 challenge, both players went in pretty hard and hit awkwardly shin to shin. The original call after the tackle was play on. Not sure how Forrest justified issuing the yellow card after stopping play. Basically given for the resulting broken leg rather than tackle itself. There is some x-rays floating around on Facebook of the break (will try to attach). Looked like a cleanish double break to the fibula and one to tibia.

THE ROCK
wrote on 27-Aug-14 15:06

all the best to him. Hope he's walking around soon. No one like to see that.

Rough
wrote on 27-Aug-14 16:01

I am a physio and thats up there. A tib and fib break is bad enough, but a double break on the fib is bad. I can't doubt there would of been a huge scream from the player That break will take its toll. Poor bloke, hope his surgery and recovery go well.

Observer EEW
wrote on 27-Aug-14 21:02

Ref stopped play - spoke to lino - then gave yellow to WPH player. Fitz got ball and ended up with 2 broken bones. What is your problem WPH? Is anyone from your team missing this week's GF? Yellow for the late - hard and slightly miss-timed attack seemed fair.

Feathers
wrote on 28-Aug-14 08:03

there was no malice in that challenge both players went in equally as hard and clashed shins. One of those freak accidents. it's never nice witnessing bad injuries like his... should be a cracker on saturday if this weather holds out!

not tricking anyone
wrote on 28-Aug-14 12:05

Observer EEW Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ref stopped play - spoke to lino - then gave > yellow to WPH player. > > Fitz got ball and ended up with 2 broken bones. > > What is your problem WPH? Is anyone from your > team missing this week's GF? > > Yellow for the late - hard and slightly miss-timed > attack seemed fair. we all know youre from phd so no need to say youre an eew observer and a yellow for a late hard and slightly miss timed attack? whats wrong with that? if it was a tackle thatd be fine

Author:
Subject: