06 Goalscorers Tally?

Views: 4222 Posts: 16
Marty MCFLY
wrote on 02-Mar-06 23:06

Is it possible for each team to post there goalscorers each week in Resys and 1sts so we can keep a Goalscorers Tally for the GHFA Premier League?

Albert
wrote on 03-Mar-06 09:01

Finally a smart comment from Marty

Batts
wrote on 03-Mar-06 10:00

Might be the only one we get from him Albert so just enjoy it. Sounds like a good idea. I will pass on to the other coaches I know. they may not all want to do it but worth a try.

LiamW
wrote on 03-Mar-06 11:01

You can just check it on our website anyway. Not that I can see us scoring many goals that is!!

Lion Tamer
wrote on 03-Mar-06 11:04

Does anyone know last years top three goal scorers and how many they each bagged, just interested so we can compare seasons and give the strickers something to aim for this year.

Magilla
wrote on 03-Mar-06 12:00

I went and watched the MWSA Gf last year and saw that they have awards for these types of things. Leading goal scorer, Referee's Best and fairest etc. Good idea I thought. Perhaps GHFA could kick the tin for a couple of perpetual trophies?? I know not likely seeing as the GF winners do not even get a trophy, only a pennant. STA will be happy to submit goal scorers weekly. Last year Pearso and Drummo both scored 18 in the GHFA season. Drummo went on to win leading scorer after bagging 8 against a hapless Bathurst team. Nice site by the way, well done lads..

Woody
wrote on 03-Mar-06 12:00

Liam W will be bale to tell STA's scorer's, he seems to know more about them than they do.

Admin
wrote on 03-Mar-06 12:01

I am happy to set up a table with PL First and Res Top Goal Scorer's if I can get a commitment from at least one person from each team to provide me with details. I also plan to have PL Fixtures and Tables up on this site once season begins.

Gordy
wrote on 03-Mar-06 12:07

Lion Tamer At WPH it was Boz in 1sts with 15 and Rooney in stiffs with 11

nOOb
wrote on 03-Mar-06 12:09

How about a tally for most assists instead. I hope you have "STRIKERS" playing for your team this year Lion Tamer, not quite sure what strickers would be aiming for.

LiamW
wrote on 03-Mar-06 14:02

Yes Woody I will but Mick has beaten me to it. I have got a pretty cruisy job so I can surf the net all day and get all the info off the wooddome.com!!! Also as you probably know Nils is my brother in law and we have a chat nearly every day and surprise surprise we talk about football.Seeing as the Woodies are like the Brookvale of the GHFA I take an interest in how the benchmark of the comp are shaping up. Does he get fined for talking about it? I just hope the lard ar$e is still playing first grade by the time we play the Woods. It seems he hasn't got the heart for it this year!! Fancy not going away with the boys to Bathhurst!!! He should get send back to Dural All age for missing that one!!

BAtts
wrote on 03-Mar-06 15:01

Woodies the Brookvale of the GHFA. Is my hearing going in my old age ?? THey won everything last on offer but haven't ever won 2 in a row (no disrespect) whereas Brooky has won it every year since Magilla started playing soccer (1886). So if their form is not like Brooky's do you mean that they are paying their players Liam ??? Do you know something only an insider wood (pun intended). Me thinks you are a Woody stooge. A plant. A Mole. You will probably be on the WoodyFloat sat night. You are a cad !!!! (Wa, Can I be that animated on this new forum ?)

Magilla
wrote on 03-Mar-06 15:02

Liam W, you talk about the Woodies too much... Form not like Brooky, and payments definately not like Brooky. The amount of Rego my boys are paying this year is outrageous. I need to find me a sponsor that can afford to pay Wadey $10K. That way the boys might get to register for nothing. Where is all the rego money going?? Surely it could go towards a few trophy's for the prem's, or are we all paying for the boys at Spirit??? If so they better do better than last year then and earn their money...

wrote on 03-Mar-06 15:09

> (Wa, Can I be that animated on this new forum ?) I am not in charge of the zoo anymore... I've got no more say in how things are run than you do. So, for what it is worth, animate away... :-) -- Edwa

Some Old Man
wrote on 03-Mar-06 17:05

So Magilla, what was soccer like in the 1880's ?? Did you play between villages with no rules ??

Anonymous User
wrote on 04-Mar-06 01:02

Marty, Good idea, i will gladly post all goal scoring info for West Penno PL this year.

Author:
Subject: