Once a Choker, always a Choker

Views: 2592 Posts: 27
Pressure Cooker
wrote on 16-Aug-14 17:01

Are KEN a 4 goal better side than PHD? The answer is a simple one ..... NO. So what do we take out of another loss when it counts? They simply do not handle pressure. What a bunch of cats. WPH have nothing to lose as they have overachieved in 2014 but if PHD do bit make the GF at worst, it's another failed season. Then again if they make it KEN will kick there AS....

Spotter
wrote on 16-Aug-14 17:02

Lions posing for a team photo in front of the goals like they are champions already. Dicks

history
wrote on 16-Aug-14 17:02

Exactly. The last 4 games against pumas kenthurst have been up 4-0, 4-0, 2-0, 4-0. A couple of late pumas goals in the GF and one in the last min first round this year doesn't mask the difference between the two sides.

ken fan
wrote on 16-Aug-14 17:03

Less time in the gym and in front of the mirror and more time learning the art of playing good football .

Sook
wrote on 16-Aug-14 17:06

And kenthurst never got out of 2nd gear. You left that out

Roy
wrote on 16-Aug-14 17:07

Well considering Kenthurst have put 4 goals past Pumas in three of their last four encounters, I'd say Kenthurst ARE a 4 goal better side...

Matthews
wrote on 16-Aug-14 17:07

Spotter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lions posing for a team photo in front of the > goals like they are champions already. Dicks Well done buddy... The photo and shirts were for losing a good mate last year.

Sook
wrote on 16-Aug-14 17:08

Sorry the person you "heard" it from left that out. How's jurgens feelings?

Sook

Sorry the person you "heard" it from left that out. How's jurgens feelings?

Gary

Chalk and cheese

I heard
wrote on 16-Aug-14 17:09

I heard pumas had a few players out, if that's true, then we can't read too much into that game.

morons
wrote on 16-Aug-14 18:03

Clearly all just a bunch of baiting wankers that either arent involved in the finals or are sitting on the sidelines...I think you forgot there is still a grand final to be played...anything can happen its football!

.???
wrote on 16-Aug-14 19:06

Interesting to see if Pumas play Jurgen next week. With their first choice keeper sent off today and missing next week the pumas can either play their ressies keeper in both grades again or play Jurgen. His confidence must be at an all time low after pumas decided to go with a field player and then a fat ressies keeper instead of him when their keeper was sent. Makes you wonder why he even kitted up.

Q
wrote on 17-Aug-14 00:00

What teams go through to the final if next week's games are cancelled due to weather? Whoever finished higher on the table at season end or does losing a major semi put you below a minor semi winner?

kiwi
wrote on 17-Aug-14 08:08

I'm think it is the winners go through

Mid week
wrote on 17-Aug-14 09:07

They'll play mid week.

Toby
wrote on 17-Aug-14 10:04

Where are the finals played next weekend?

Common
wrote on 17-Aug-14 10:08

Good to see the ghfa rewarding the 2 best teams from each grade with the number 2 field and no change rooms. Let me guess if WPH make the gf in first grade KEN will be forced to wear their away strip? I wonder what fat iredale and co. have up their sleeves.

TG
wrote on 17-Aug-14 12:04

Prems.@ ELS Kent Rd. SL.@ Harold West.

Reports
wrote on 17-Aug-14 12:08

Any match reports from the four games yesterday? Especially the ken phd games. They sounded like crackers

Match Report
wrote on 17-Aug-14 19:02

Pumas unlucky in both grades. Should have no problems next weekend.

Laughable
wrote on 17-Aug-14 19:09

Haha unlucky? Ken reserves created more chances and ken 1sts completely dominated pumas even before their keeper had a brain explosion. You are right though they shouldn't have any issues next week.

Battle of the Cats
wrote on 18-Aug-14 09:03

Plenty of pressure on pumas ressies as well having not beaten Tigers this year. They have also never won a ressies preliminary final at ELS Hall, with the bushboys knocking them out two years in a row in this fixture. Should be a couple of good games this week if the grounds are open.

Black Cat.
wrote on 18-Aug-14 13:08

The puma's are no chance,my black brothers and I will take the title this year.

Great Idea
wrote on 26-Aug-14 14:01

Thanks Kurt. Although Pumas have taken over the mantle of chokers from Penno who were known for going missing in big games.

Pressure Cooker
wrote on 26-Aug-14 14:07

Pressure Cooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are KEN a 4 goal better side than PHD? The answer > is a simple one ..... NO. So what do we take out > of another loss when it counts? They simply do not > handle pressure. What a bunch of cats. WPH have > nothing to lose as they have overachieved in 2014 > but if PHD do bit make the GF at worst, it's > another failed season. Then again if they make it > KEN will kick there AS.... Hate to say I told you but "Once a Choker, always a Choker". The same thing will apply in 2015 unless you send a SOS to the ex PENNO coach and beg for his signature. He can play, coach and more importantly teach you to WIN when it counts. He may even bring a couple of others that have tasted success and it may rub off on some of the PHD players.

Cabinets full
wrote on 26-Aug-14 17:06

Great Idea Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks Kurt. > > Although Pumas have taken over the mantle of > chokers from Penno who were known for going > missing in big games. Morro won his share of trophies so no choker in him. If so Redbacks would have won Saturday as he played a starring role.

Author:
Subject: