Horko
wrote on 16-Aug-14 14:03

Ressies Ken 1 phd 0 Eew 4 sta 2 ?? Not too sure but there were a couple

Juice
wrote on 16-Aug-14 16:02

1sts Ken v phd 4-0 Wph v eew 2-1

Juiced
wrote on 18-Aug-14 08:02

Juice, you must be getting a little worried that WPH might reach the GF and knock off KEN...

Juice
wrote on 18-Aug-14 08:06

Not really. Great WPHs are in the 4 again and wish them well though ;)

No chance
wrote on 18-Aug-14 09:02

Pumas will beat WPH by at least 3.

Juiced
wrote on 18-Aug-14 09:03

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not really. Great WPHs are in the 4 again and wish > them well though ;) Yes true Juice. PHD and KEN are clearly the best two squads in the PL, and WPH have done a great job to sink a strong EEW. Although you must be worried that WPH may spoil your defection to KEN...

Be Real
wrote on 18-Aug-14 10:05

Juiced Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Not really. Great WPHs are in the 4 again and > wish > > them well though ;) > > Yes true Juice. PHD and KEN are clearly the best > two squads in the PL, and WPH have done a great > job to sink a strong EEW. Although you must be > worried that WPH may spoil your defection to > KEN... A Strong EEW squad. You must be kidding. A team that has Maca & Butter's (GK) in there 11 are lucky not to be relegated to the SL. Huge effort to sneak into the 4 but huge gap between 1 & 2 and the remainder.

Worth the move
wrote on 18-Aug-14 10:07

Juice already has 2 premierships and a ticket to champions of champions. I'm sure he is ok with his move.

bushie
wrote on 18-Aug-14 11:04

Worth the move Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice already has 2 premierships and a ticket to > champions of champions. I'm sure he is ok with his > move. Juicey loving it at the bushboys. Vintage stuff from the veteran on Saturday. I bet he has zero regrets

THE ROCK
wrote on 18-Aug-14 16:05

WPH did well on the weekend. anyones game come semi/finals time!

Fact
wrote on 21-Aug-14 08:05

Word from GHFAs meeting on Monday is that are strongly considering whoever had a better record between the two teams during the season will go through to the GF. Not sure who they are. I assume PHD would go through anyway.

Why
wrote on 21-Aug-14 08:07

Why would they have a meeting on Monday? when they meet every 2nd Wednsday nob.

kiwi
wrote on 21-Aug-14 09:01

What do you mean better record,Pumas came second. We will play this weekend and not have to worry about it,or play at christy on Wednesday night. No charity

Fact
wrote on 21-Aug-14 09:08

Special meeting to discuss the action plan of what to do if the games are cancelled this weekend... Knob.

Better record

If you mean better record over 2 games it means WPH and EEW would go through. First Grade Round 1 - PHD 3-1 Win Round 2 - WPH 5-2 Win Aggregate WPH 6-5 Ressies Round 1 - EEW 3-2 Win Round 2 - 1-1 Draw Aggregate EEW 4-3

Fact

Talking when they played each other during the season.

Fact
wrote on 21-Aug-14 10:04

Hope thats the case Kiwi... should be 2 cracking games.

Blackhawkdownfornow
wrote on 21-Aug-14 10:08

Let me say this the three top teams are lucky we missed out because we were the form team heading into the semi's and I think we would have ripped you guys. Good luck off to Vegas.

kiwi
wrote on 21-Aug-14 10:08

Games can be played under lights at christy this Saturday evening, or prems Tuesday night, super l Wednesday night. Then Kenthurst don't have to wait 2 weeks for a game. Ghfa don't need to wait to make a decision on what fields are open or who should play in GF, that's why we have Christy and that's why it should be synthetic.

comedian
wrote on 21-Aug-14 10:09

Blackhawkdownfornow Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Let me say this the three top teams are lucky we > missed out because we were the form team heading > into the semi's and I think we would have ripped > you guys. > Good luck off to Vegas. the form team that only just beat the team coming last in the last round nice joke mate

Blackhawkdownfornow
wrote on 21-Aug-14 11:07

Ressies side mate.we still beat the top 4 teams and I think you blokes are glad we didn't make it.

not from hawks
wrote on 21-Aug-14 12:07

as if he is from hawks. if he was he would know that hawks didnt beat any ressies top 2 at all this season, and although we beat everyone in the top 4, we struggled against redcracks, but did relegate them....

funny
wrote on 21-Aug-14 12:08

sorry when did you beat ken - ever?

history
wrote on 21-Aug-14 13:04

funny, hawks beat kenthurst 1/0 a few weeks back at kp2

really......
wrote on 21-Aug-14 15:01

Ken can't beat themselves.......but have beaten all teams in the comp, 7 of whom they have beaten twice. If you were good enough you would have been in the 4. You're not. Look forward to next year.

Blackhawkdownfornow
wrote on 21-Aug-14 15:08

That's right we beat Ken,pumas,WPH,and EEW. That's the top 4 no other club has done that this year.

we were
wrote on 21-Aug-14 16:05

we clearly were good enough if we beat the top 4 teams, we had a slow start to the competition and struggled with the game speed as we were not use to it coming from super league, but come the 2nd round we knew what to expect and this showed in our results beating all top 4 in round 2

Mr James
wrote on 21-Aug-14 17:01

Are WPH a chance now that PHD goal keeper is out? Should he have been sent of or just yellow carded, wasnt there to see it.

ok champ
wrote on 21-Aug-14 17:01

getting beaten by penno when it matters shows you how good you were!! show us how clearly great you are next year, when you are up to the game speed from round 1. muppet. I will put money on it you finish lower than you did this year.

Fact
wrote on 21-Aug-14 18:05

Phd keeper got sent for Last man foul. So yes, had to go

Well done.
wrote on 21-Aug-14 20:07

Yep. Congratulations must got to the hawkes. Didn't make the 4 in either grade and won nothing. Keep up the good work boys.

Wet blanket
wrote on 21-Aug-14 22:09

As if Christie park will be good enough to play on all day Saturday with div 1 grand finals and then PL. The pitch is soaked as it is and with more rain tonight and Saturday their is no chance. Also suppose to rain Sunday and Monday so I highly doubt the ground will be fine to play PL on Tuesday and SL on Wednesday. My tip is no games this week, It's rained every day since last Saturday night

mattress
wrote on 22-Aug-14 08:04

Christie Park is scheduled for all day Saturday as well as all day Sunday this weekend.

Mr James
wrote on 22-Aug-14 10:00

Why dont GHFA hire an artificial pitch for the day?

Lenni
wrote on 22-Aug-14 10:08

All the people that complain about the state of Christie park at the end of the year are never in the gf anyway so shut the fuck up

Why we need Synthetic
wrote on 22-Aug-14 10:09

Christie Park by the time the Premier League GF gets there. [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s14.postimg.org/5dj1m40oh/P1030197.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://postimage.org/]free image uploading[/url]

Bush Boys United
wrote on 22-Aug-14 13:03

Lenni you bogan, go back to kenthurst with your other 1 toothed friends.. Arrogant bogan!

hey genius
wrote on 22-Aug-14 15:00

1 tooth. 2 Premierships.

mattress
wrote on 22-Aug-14 15:04

Ryde Council Website... Sportsground Status Current Status as at 22 August 2014 All sportsgrounds are currently CLOSED except for: •Christie Park Fields 1 and 2 •ELS Hall Park Fields 1, 2 and 3 •Gannan Park •Magdala Park Fields 1 and 2 •Marsfield Park Field 2 •Peel Park •Pioneer Park •Waterloo Park Next Update: 25 August, by 9am.

Hmm
wrote on 22-Aug-14 16:01

Author:
Subject: