Predictions for Saturdays semis

Views: 2586 Posts: 20
Hector
wrote on 12-Aug-14 11:06

Res- EEW 1 STA 1- EEW Win on Pens KEN 3 PHD 1 1sts WPH 1 EEW 2 KEN 2 PHD 0 Thoughts??

I'm a boss
wrote on 12-Aug-14 12:08

Ressies Sta-EEW 3-1 Ken-PHD 0-2 First WPH-EEW 2-1 Ken-phd 1-0

Where
wrote on 12-Aug-14 19:00

When/where are the semis being played. And the GF for that matter?

Where and when
wrote on 12-Aug-14 20:04

Where Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When/where are the semis being played. And the GF > for that matter? Both the major and minor semis are at View St, 12:15 for ressies and 2:15 for firsts. Superleague have the same times up at Galston

pheonix
wrote on 13-Aug-14 11:03

ressies sta 3 eew 2 ken 1 phd 4 firsts wph 2 eew 1 ken 0 phd 2 busboys to not make gf as all they do is play long balls

TG
wrote on 13-Aug-14 13:08

Res. Sta.1 EEW 3. Ken.1 Phd 4. First. WPH 0.EEW 2. Ken 3. Phd 1.

Peel Fark
wrote on 13-Aug-14 20:03

Will the Bushbogans be releasing a limited-edition whiskey with souvenir shotgun if they win the GF? And their 'supporters' ... they'll do the league proud with their jocular, clever barracking from the sidelines. Attenborough could shoot a documentary on them: "...and here they are, homo-barely-erectus... displaying the mating colours of flaming red ... surviving on a subsistence diet of VB and meat pie ... see how they bump chests and yell obscenities at anyone wearing shoes or speaking in fully-formed sentences..." Wonderful stuff.

Nob
wrote on 13-Aug-14 22:09

Peel Fark. Okay I will bite! What are you doing Saturday ?

Kiwi's assistant
wrote on 14-Aug-14 10:00

Peel Fark...as pointed out by Kiwi in another thread....your email address is showing you goose....now the Bushboys know who you are and they are now going to come around and steal your thongs and r00t your dog.....

Kenny S
wrote on 14-Aug-14 10:03

Good luck Roods for your finals series. Im sure the Bushboys will miss you and your assistant coach Seano next year when you join the coaching staff at Blacktown for season 2015. Lets hope you can bring some of that magic here. Remember pre season starts Nov 12th. Regards, Kenny S

eyesbiggerthanbelly
wrote on 14-Aug-14 12:01

Nob Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Peel Fark. Okay I will bite! What are you doing > Saturday ? hes probably playing in a semi as why would someone from ravens actually write that im guessing phd from the amount of bushboy hate he is showing

Qual e Tee
wrote on 14-Aug-14 14:01

Peel Fark Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Will the Bushbogans be releasing a limited-edition > whiskey with souvenir shotgun if they win the GF? > > And their 'supporters' ... they'll do the league > proud with their jocular, clever barracking from > the sidelines. > > > Attenborough could shoot a documentary on them: > > "...and here they are, homo-barely-erectus... > displaying the mating colours of flaming red ... > surviving on a subsistence diet of VB and meat pie > ... see how they bump chests and yell obscenities > at anyone wearing shoes or speaking in > fully-formed sentences..." > > Wonderful stuff. Quality banter. Who cares if his email is showing, he willingly typed it in, I was in stitches reading that. Must have hit a nerve...

Relegated Red
wrote on 14-Aug-14 15:03

as the team that got relegated, i would like to offer my thoughts. Kenthurst are like a pack of lions that have been urinated on from above. When they step on the field, they are just so motivated and so pumped. It scared a few of our young bloked.... PHD on the other hand are hot and cold. The ned kelly lookign bloke it dangerous along with the triangle, but i cant see them getting the warm apple pie.

Kenthurst Bogan
wrote on 14-Aug-14 16:00

Fanks 4 the kynd wurds. Whin u r finishd baggin us maybee u ken help us build a nu trofy cabinet. Ourz iz almost full. #3peat #back-to-backdoublepremierships

Son of Sam
wrote on 15-Aug-14 06:07

Kiwi's assistant Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Peel Fark...as pointed out by Kiwi in another > thread....your email address is showing you > goose....now the Bushboys know who you are and > they are now going to come around and steal your > thongs and r00t your dog..... To be fair, ol' Farkers makes a few good points. Perhaps he's not from any club but acting in the best interests of humankind, a sort of Mandela of the GHFA. Some day the oppression of beer-breathed Boganboys will be lifted and we'll all be free to express ourselves in interpretive dance and poetry, without fearing for the safety of our pets.

Roy
wrote on 16-Aug-14 17:06

Awesome predictions Phoenix... Bell end.

phoenix
wrote on 17-Aug-14 11:00

I didn't make any, retard

Roy
wrote on 17-Aug-14 23:03

Touchy touchy. Talking to the one above. Bell end.

phoenix
wrote on 18-Aug-14 07:07

The one above was pheonix Not Phoenix, which is what you wrote Havnt you seen tropic thunder? Never go full retard!

Roy
wrote on 18-Aug-14 12:06

Only you give a shit about the spelling... Bell end.

Author:
Subject: