Peter m m
wrote on 10-Aug-14 21:09

Who cares never heard of any of the old buggers

Fruit
wrote on 11-Aug-14 08:08

PEN vs RED (1 V 2)

High scoring
wrote on 11-Aug-14 09:00

JH7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Reddies beat All Saints 4-1 yesterday so Ravens > miss out after the 3-3 draw with Penno on > Saturday. 6 goals on Saturday and then 5 on Sunday sounds like good open football. Good final for sure. Did you let three goals in on Saturday Joel. Did you have to save any of Kurt's penalties?

JH7
wrote on 11-Aug-14 09:00

Reddies beat All Saints 4-1 yesterday so Ravens miss out after the 3-3 draw with Penno on Saturday.

JH7
wrote on 12-Aug-14 09:09

No I was at Randwick racecourse donating some money to the TAB, so the score would have been even higher had I been playing.... Richo apparently bagged a double to bring it back to 3-3, after the Ravens had trailed 1-0 early on.

Fruit
wrote on 12-Aug-14 11:06

Unfortunately Joel, he bagged 3 :(

JH7
wrote on 12-Aug-14 12:00

Ha Ha - I am surprised I haven't received an email from him this week then, asking if I has heard who banged in the goals....

Gio Hater
wrote on 12-Aug-14 12:00

Fruit Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Unfortunately Joel, he bagged 3 :( Another Gio hater fruit. Good to see.

Fruit
wrote on 12-Aug-14 15:00

Don't hate him at all; just not particulary looking forward to rooming with him on the EOST after his hattrick. I have no desire to be painstakingly walked through every inch of every step of each of his 3 goals, while he relives the glory days of yesteryear. If I need conversation that reflects true f$%king boredom, I would stay at home with the missus.

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 12-Aug-14 17:00

Fruit Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don't hate him at all; just not particulary > looking forward to rooming with him on the EOST > after his hattrick. I have no desire to be > painstakingly walked through every inch of every > step of each of his 3 goals, while he relives the > glory days of yesteryear. If I need conversation > that reflects true f$%king boredom, I would stay > at home with the missus. Brilliant post fruit. Painfully funny but true as the first goal will be from half way after 15 beers on our EOST.

Fruit
wrote on 15-Aug-14 08:06

15 beers Rick? Pfft ..... is that for the whole 3 days? I have witnessed your stuttering gobblygook many times after just 2 frosties post game ..... you won't make the slightest bit of sense after 15 ..... come to think of it, you're pretty incoherent after 2! Mind you, it should be business as usual ....... we will all just 'glaze over' when you start telling stories on the EOST like we do every Saturday .... so knock yourself out mate.

Mr Juicey
wrote on 19-Aug-14 09:08

Fruit Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 15 beers Rick? Pfft ..... is that for the whole 3 > days? > > I have witnessed your stuttering gobblygook many > times after just 2 frosties post game ..... you > won't make the slightest bit of sense after 15 > ..... come to think of it, you're pretty > incoherent after 2! > > Mind you, it should be business as usual ....... > we will all just 'glaze over' when you start > telling stories on the EOST like we do every > Saturday .... so knock yourself out mate. Gio will destroy you on an EOST fruit. If your previous trips are a true indication of your form then Gio in straight sets.

Fruit
wrote on 19-Aug-14 15:07

Hahaha .... who knows Mr Juicey. At least i dont bore team mates with football stories when i am on the cans. Mind you, that is probably because i am crap and have never done anything good on the park. I guess i was also being a touch over confident and arrogant, as we haven't told Gio about the 'rookie' initiation for newcomers yet ....

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 19-Aug-14 16:04

Fruit Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hahaha .... who knows Mr Juicey. At least i dont > bore team mates with football stories when i am on > the cans. Mind you, that is probably because i am > crap and have never done anything good on the > park. > > I guess i was also being a touch over confident > and arrogant, as we haven't told Gio about the > 'rookie' initiation for newcomers yet .... Surely the Rookie initiation is Capped and once you hit 43 you are exempt.

Fruit
wrote on 21-Aug-14 09:01

Sheeesh Rick .... I didn't know you were only 43 mate? Honestly thought your 50th was literally months away given the way you run like you have torn achilles. There's nothing to be wary of in regards to the initiation mate. Beers, Oysters and a sheep called Betsy - what could go wrong?

JH7
wrote on 21-Aug-14 14:07

I didn't realise you guys used Betsy's services as well Fruit....

Fruit
wrote on 22-Aug-14 09:02

hahaha ....... yes Joel, Betsy is somewhat of a trollop but i guess at our age, and the fact we aint the most handsome team at Penno (sorry Moro), we cant be too picky. With that in mind, Rick shouldnt be nervous if Betsy was a regular at Ravens, unless of course he knows Betsy will be like all the otehr 'ladies' and knock him back :)

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 22-Aug-14 10:02

rick? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://thumb7.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_lo > go/91282/91282,1296571277,5/stock-photo-portrait-o > f-mentally-ill-man-wearing-strait-jacket-in-isolat > ion-70247092.jpg I only wish I had that much hair.

rick?
wrote on 22-Aug-14 10:05

http://thumb7.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/91282/91282,1296571277,5/stock-photo-portrait-of-mentally-ill-man-wearing-strait-jacket-in-isolation-70247092.jpg

rick?
wrote on 22-Aug-14 10:06

http://maskworld.scene7.com/is/image/maskworld/enlarge-template?$product=107297-original-hannibal-lecter-costume-original-hannibal-lecter-kostuem&$mainshot-2$

Competitive Comp
wrote on 26-Aug-14 11:02

Fruit Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PEN vs RED (1 V 2) Unlike the PL comp that was a true one sided affair the Over 35's comp was close all year with the Premiership decided on goals for and against and the GF being a close and tough game. Redbacks always seem to find one better and with Epping Eastwood moving up to Over 45's I really thought that Redbacks would take out the double this year. To the surprise of many a team that had struggled in 2013 and finished last improved enough (somehow) to take the double away from Redbacks. Will 2015 be Redbacks year or will they again find one better?

Under-Achieved
wrote on 26-Aug-14 14:03

Competitive Comp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fruit Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > PEN vs RED (1 V 2) > > > Unlike the PL comp that was a true one sided > affair the Over 35's comp was close all year with > the Premiership decided on goals for and against > and the GF being a close and tough game. Redbacks > always seem to find one better and with Epping > Eastwood moving up to Over 45's I really thought > that Redbacks would take out the double this year. > To the surprise of many a team that had struggled > in 2013 and finished last improved enough > (somehow) to take the double away from Redbacks. > Will 2015 be Redbacks year or will they again find > one better? Unlike most I feel Pennant Hills under achieved despite with the double and should have won the comp far more easily. Looking at there players on Sat night I feel that they must have played poorly to lose to Redbacks twice throughout the year. If they had won just one of those two games they win the comp by a mile.

kiwi
wrote on 26-Aug-14 14:04

By 3 points extra hardly a mile

Onlooker
wrote on 26-Aug-14 15:04

Penno weren't a bottom of the league side in 2013, too many games with bare numbers I'd imagine. Certainly recruited well this season. Hopefully they get a couple of weaker associations early on in the COC.

own trumpet
wrote on 26-Aug-14 15:07

How do you get time to coach tennis when you are on the forum all the time Kurt?

not so smart
wrote on 26-Aug-14 17:01

kiwi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > By 3 points extra hardly a mile It would have been 6 points Kiwi you nincompoop...

Sutherland
wrote on 26-Aug-14 17:09

Onlooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Penno weren't a bottom of the league side in 2013, > too many games with bare numbers I'd imagine. > Certainly recruited well this season. Hopefully > they get a couple of weaker associations early on > in the COC. Bye bye penno . Sutherland very strong.

kiwi
wrote on 26-Aug-14 19:08

What about Ravens

Not so smart
wrote on 26-Aug-14 22:06

kiwi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What about Ravens What about them? I'll spell it out for you. Pen 31, red 31, RAV 28. If pen beat red once, it would be pen 34, red 28, RAV 28. That's 6 points..

kiwi
wrote on 27-Aug-14 06:07

YMCA in sl won by a mile EEW in 45s won by a mile 6 pts is not a mile Next yr if boz, massa and maybe Chris gio comes you should win by a country mile

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 27-Aug-14 12:07

kiwi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > YMCA in sl won by a mile > EEW in 45s won by a mile > 6 pts is not a mile > Next yr if boz, massa and maybe Chris gio comes > you should win by a country mile And You.

Author:
Subject: