The final standings

Views: 2367 Posts: 20
Pin up
wrote on 09-Aug-14 20:07

So how does the finals work?

The hawk
wrote on 09-Aug-14 20:07

Res finished Ken Phd Sta Eew I think it's good normo misses the 4 as the one reason they are there is because of the forefeight. First Ken Phd Wph Eew Relegated red backs West penno were lucky to finish in 3rd, but that 80th minute goal on Wednesday got them through. Well done. Ken deserved the week off and will hard to beat in the finals. Congrats to all teams Unlucky to the red backs- they played a hell of a game today! The hawk

Pin up
wrote on 09-Aug-14 21:03

Oh ok.. Thanks. I see next weeks games are at View st... where are the grand final qualifer played? Cant find that info. anywhere.

Ern
wrote on 09-Aug-14 21:03

1v2 Winner goes to gf, gets a week off Loser plays winner of 3v4 for spot in gf 3v4 sudden death

TBA
wrote on 09-Aug-14 21:09

I don't think this hasn't been decided yet. I heard GHFA were waiting for todays results to determine final standings then decide which grounds to hold the preliminary finals on.

ELS
wrote on 10-Aug-14 20:01

ELS like last year

Hector
wrote on 11-Aug-14 11:07

Epping Eastwood played a suspended player on Saturday.... UNLUCKY!!!!!

Horko
wrote on 11-Aug-14 12:00

You tried the same thing last week Hector and look how that turned out. EEW would know better than that surely

Raven
wrote on 11-Aug-14 12:01

How was suspended Hector ??

Hector
wrote on 11-Aug-14 12:03

Geoff Turner wss suspended

bullshit
wrote on 11-Aug-14 12:03

I dont believe that for a second hector

bad mail
wrote on 11-Aug-14 12:08

Hector think you have some bad mail there mate!!

Hector
wrote on 11-Aug-14 13:02

Yeah, I know, but its fun to stir crap... thats what this forum is mostly about.

kiwi
wrote on 11-Aug-14 13:08

Ravens always late putting game results in. They need DBs mum back to sort that place out.

Peel Fark
wrote on 13-Aug-14 19:01

Re: The final standings Posted by: kiwi () Date: August 11, 2014 01:38PM Ravens always late putting game results in. They need DBs mum back to sort that place out. 1. You're a knob. 2. You have no knowledge of Ravens' workings. 3. If the GHFA had integrity, supposedly accurate information such as this wouldn't be leaked to club plebs. 4. You're not only a knob, you're a classic example of the long-serving knob who thinks he has a right to say whatever he feels, even if it makes him look like a knob. Which this does.

kiwi
wrote on 14-Aug-14 09:08

Peel fark Also you might want to put your settings to private as your email address is showing to everyone. Knob

kiwi
wrote on 14-Aug-14 09:09

Peel fark So why is it always ravens games that the results take so long to come through on the points table. Obviously hit a nerve champ.

Wet behind the ears
wrote on 14-Aug-14 10:06

Fail Peel Fark

Son of Sam
wrote on 15-Aug-14 06:01

kiwi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Peel fark > Also you might want to put your settings to > private as your email address is showing to > everyone. > Knob Now now, chubby, flightless bird. Farkers makes some good points, which you've failed to address. Why do you have access to such information? Why do you claim to know so much about the inner workings of a club you don't belong to? But it is nice that you performed a public service for the poor chap, even if he is, by your estimation, a MASSIVE knob.

expert opinion
wrote on 16-Aug-14 08:05

only kiwi would know what a massive knob is because of all his experience with knobs

Author:
Subject: