One Proud Bushboy

Views: 1443 Posts: 16
Bush Boys United
wrote on 07-Aug-14 16:08

[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/205vcbt.png[/img] I'm so proud to be a bush boy! Can't wait to wipe the floor again with you all..... Double double here we come

Bucks
wrote on 07-Aug-14 18:01

Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I wondered where that pennant went. I can't believe that's all the GHFA used to give the GF winners. Didn't even write names or the year on it. Glad we helped change that. Oh and as much as I'd love to see Kenthurst do the double double, I won't be wiping the floor with anyone as I don't play anymore and haven't all season. Good try though.

Who are ya?
wrote on 07-Aug-14 18:06

Whose that?

Bucks
wrote on 07-Aug-14 19:05

Exactly. Surely they could have found someone that actually plays.

Dept of Health
wrote on 08-Aug-14 08:08

Good to see the Bushboys enforcing safe food practices...names on Stubby Holders so you didn't catch each other's herpes....

You're doing it wrong
wrote on 08-Aug-14 08:08

Dept of Health Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good to see the Bushboys enforcing safe food > practices...names on Stubby Holders so you didn't > catch each other's herpes.... Do you drink directly from your stubby holder?

Peter Dinklage
wrote on 08-Aug-14 09:00

Is Bucks regulation size? Or is that just a really large penant

if you can't drink out of it...
wrote on 08-Aug-14 09:03

Bush Boys United Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/205vcbt.png[/img] > > I'm so proud to be a bush boy! > > Can't wait to wipe the floor again with you > all..... > > Double double here we come Thanks to the Bushies for getting the shield for the grand final winners now receive... you can't drink out of it though, so what else can it be used for? ;)

McGov
wrote on 08-Aug-14 11:03

Best Night Ever.

snow white
wrote on 08-Aug-14 12:08

That bucks bloke must be a dwarf. the can is almost bigger than his head! And the pennant looks like a billboard on the side of the M2!

Middle earth
wrote on 08-Aug-14 19:05

Hobbits rule!

The result of,,
wrote on 09-Aug-14 07:09

Poor guy. Clearly he is the result of kenthurst inbreeding... Very lucky he doesn't have 3 eyes...

Ghfa member
wrote on 09-Aug-14 23:05

Can anyone provide the link to the honours area of the ghfa website? Just wondering who was won the minor and gf the last few years?

Puma power
wrote on 09-Aug-14 23:07

Pumas beat wph in res grade grand final last year. Kenthurst didbt even make it to the final. Haha They were so upset the bought a new team!!!

Super trooper
wrote on 10-Aug-14 14:06

Jealousy is a stinky cologne!

Fair play
wrote on 10-Aug-14 21:05

Come on boys. I'm not fan of the bushboys but bucks and the kenthurst boys atleast got us a trophy instead of a stingy pennant for winning the gf. I don't think we should be putting someone down for trying to improve things in our comp just because we don't like their side. Just my thoughts. Good luck to those who made the semis. It should be a cracking finish to the year.

Author:
Subject: