Season wrap-up

Views: 1517 Posts: 15
Review
wrote on 05-Aug-14 09:07

With some games finished for the regular season and others only having a game or 2 left, I was curious on some of the best and worst things to happen in 2014. Videos/photos are always great. Get the ball rolling with. -Best goal -Biggest miss -Biggest grub/worse tackle (penno ponytail might have this one wrapped up) -Suprise/upset team of the year -Fairest/worse team -Best ground/facilities (disregard travel time) -Best player -Lookalikes Any more people can think of?

??
wrote on 05-Aug-14 17:03

^^^ Who are you speaking on behalf of?

wrote on 05-Aug-14 17:09

-Best goal penno scored a screamer against us -Biggest miss eew penalty miss in last minute -Biggest grub/worse tackle (penno ponytail might have this one wrapped up) mouyis -Suprise/upset team of the year hawks -Fairest/worse team west penno/ norm or redbacks -Best ground/facilities (disregard travel time) view st/hawks facilities -Best player paul scholes from sta and smith from kenthurst

THE ROCK
wrote on 05-Aug-14 22:07

From Hawks -Best goal Pen round 1, pony tail scored a screamer. -Biggest miss Peatey missed pen in the 90th min when the scores were locked up -Biggest grub/worse tackle (penno ponytail might have this one wrapped up) WPH indian kid, simply a grub EEW, Mouyis is a grub on the field(nice guy off the pitch though) -Suprise/upset team of the year WPH -Fairest/worse team redbacks fairest/ Ravens ressies are bad. -Best ground/facilities (disregard travel time) I like Bornonia -Best player There are a few, but i like the ravens young kid up front(think it's phoenix's brother), -Lookalikes Nate Gray and shane warne? haha

cold shower
wrote on 05-Aug-14 23:05

how can hawks have the best facilities when they don't have enough hot water for a shower? their fancy change rooms are all smoke and mirrors

never go full retard
wrote on 06-Aug-14 08:05

pretty sure he said bornonia which in hillbilly speak means boronia which is the tigers ground

Fatso
wrote on 06-Aug-14 10:08

You like Boronia Rock as you dont have to run far !

Peel
wrote on 06-Aug-14 11:04

How can you forget best BBQ??? Peel probably not at the consistent highs of previous years but still the best BBQ in the comp by a mile

toss up
wrote on 06-Aug-14 12:04

Best bbq is a toss up between hawks and tigers. Hawks had the whole deal including the vegies etc, at the cheapest price. Tigers are really generous with the servings, eg give double sausage. Best goal- penno scored three contenders against hawks R1- there is video footage if hawks want to share.

Cowboy
wrote on 07-Aug-14 07:05

No Indian kids at WPH Rock..

who?
wrote on 07-Aug-14 15:02

Whos that? What team does he play for?

sir alex ferguson
wrote on 07-Aug-14 15:03

sean mitchell is the leagues best player hands down, if you deny his talent, you've got rocks in your head

True
wrote on 07-Aug-14 16:04

Agreed. Sean is a great player, not a bad bloke off the field either. Quietish pumas player that can turn nothing into something. Wright has been a bit disappointing this year from what I have seen. I agree with mouyis also rock. Absolute grub and always will be but not bad in person.

EEW Express
wrote on 07-Aug-14 16:07

True Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Agreed. Sean is a great player, not a bad bloke > off the field either. Quietish pumas player that > can turn nothing into something. > Wright has been a bit disappointing this year from > what I have seen. > I agree with mouyis also rock. Absolute grub and > always will be but not bad in person. Wright has never been good and has never played at a higher level. As for Mouyis he is liked by his peers and that is most important. DB was close to the most popular player at Ravens in recent years amongst his team mates but opposition teams hated him.

Season over
wrote on 20-Oct-14 16:02

Now the season is over be great to get everyone's thoughts

Author:
Subject: