Good to see WPH miss playoffs

Views: 793 Posts: 15
Mr juicy
wrote on 04-Aug-14 22:04

Go STA... Wph to miss the playoffs. As a school teacher I know my IP address will give up my identity but through loyalty to kiwi I had to get my opinion out on my beloved daily forum post. X ps kenthurst forever

Juice
wrote on 05-Aug-14 08:05

Nice gee up mate. Seeing as I spoke to Kiwi on Saturday to wish him well for the games ahead ;)

Mr Goldrick
wrote on 05-Aug-14 23:07

Pretty sure I was the one who was referred to above, not everything is about you Juice. To be honest most people couldn't care less

Mr Byfield
wrote on 06-Aug-14 10:08

I'm also a teacher. They call me the Wok.

Pin up
wrote on 06-Aug-14 11:08

Word is St Andrews played a first grader in Ressies on Saturday... hence why the ladder isnt updated... They are appealing, not sure on what grounds though.

result
wrote on 06-Aug-14 12:02

Pin up, what will be the outcome of this? there ressies lose points? firsts? or both

result
wrote on 06-Aug-14 12:02

Pin up, what will be the outcome of this? there ressies lose points? firsts? or both

Pin up
wrote on 06-Aug-14 12:03

There ressies will not get points... Ravens will win 3-0... my understanding is the firsts grade score stays the same.

Hector
wrote on 06-Aug-14 12:08

Its true that the result is disputed... They played a suspended player... someone had 4 yellows against them but played ressies and firsts.

Not possible?
wrote on 06-Aug-14 12:08

Wasn't that STA's 3rd game of the last 5 meaning when their ressies played nobody could have been ineligible as their firsts had only played two games up to that point? Probably just an admin delay given both games are yet to be updated.

phoenix
wrote on 06-Aug-14 15:03

There's nothing wrong with any players playing ressies during the season, they just might not be eligible for the semis

Hector
wrote on 06-Aug-14 15:07

Not true Phoenix. Once you play 3 games of firsts out of the last 5 games you cant play ressies again.

sta win
wrote on 06-Aug-14 16:05

Tables updated

Knobs
wrote on 06-Aug-14 16:05

You're all full of shit. Tables updated on GHFA.

phoenix
wrote on 06-Aug-14 23:02

Hector Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not true Phoenix. Once you play 3 games of firsts > out of the last 5 games you cant play ressies > again. What's the point of that it disadvantages teams with no chance of making the semis for no reason especially teams struggling for numbers

Author:
Subject: