What do you think of this challenge?

Views: 1663 Posts: 18
same player...
wrote on 01-Aug-14 14:01

it's funny you post that, cause the same player did the same thing to our center midfielder only a few weeks ago. I think the refs are soft on him cause of his pony tail!

rough call
wrote on 01-Aug-14 14:01

it would have been straight red if it didnt happen in the first 2 mins

does it really matter
wrote on 01-Aug-14 14:03

rough call Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it would have been straight red if it didnt happen > in the first 2 mins does it really matter when it happened in the game? it's a loose reckless challenge. Red every day of the week. Anyways, i'm assuming it was play on?

nup
wrote on 01-Aug-14 14:04

he was given a yellow, looks worse on video

Fair challenge?
wrote on 01-Aug-14 14:07

[img]http://s17.postimg.org/jlomiwqlr/image.jpg[/img] Caught a glimpse of this on the sideline on the weekend. Play on?

Horko
wrote on 01-Aug-14 15:00

Ref couldn't be in a much worse spot

wrote on 01-Aug-14 15:08

Surely the GHFA ref's read this forum? he has to be called up on this. The guy is not even close to the ball

Surely not PL
wrote on 01-Aug-14 16:03

Fair challenge? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > [img]http://s17.postimg.org/jlomiwqlr/image.jpg[/i > mg] > > Caught a glimpse of this on the sideline on the > weekend. > > Play on? Surely that was not a PL game? Kiwi is fitter than the guy from Hills.

penno grub
wrote on 01-Aug-14 16:03

Nothing new there. That's Nick Gray, Kurts protege. He's the same as kurt, except dirty. Kurt would never have done that because he has too much class, but this kid is like a dog on heat.

Mousis
wrote on 01-Aug-14 16:06

This kid hasn't tried a challenge like that on me. My tree trunks would snap his pony tail in a heartbeat!

Pumas
wrote on 01-Aug-14 17:05

He already got 2 weeks in round 1 for doing this against the Pumas..

NGee
wrote on 01-Aug-14 18:04

I 'd like to see him do that to the peroxide lad at KP2.

Snap
wrote on 01-Aug-14 18:07

Nice way to break a leg!

phoenix
wrote on 02-Aug-14 11:04

Looks like every challenge normo makes

Tiatto
wrote on 02-Aug-14 17:05

I think you should harden up princess. Back in my day you'd have been sent off if you didn't thank him for tackling that way.

Ref
wrote on 03-Aug-14 07:01

Horko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ref couldn't be in a much worse spot Really? The ref looks to be about 15 yards from the ball Horko

Rough
wrote on 03-Aug-14 10:08

What a grub. If it looks worse on video then I am keen to see it! Somebody have it?

Horko
wrote on 03-Aug-14 12:08

The distance wasn't the issue I was referring to more the fact he looks to be behind our player

Author:
Subject: