Weekend Preview

Views: 925 Posts: 7
Huge Weekend
wrote on 01-Aug-14 11:00

This weekend will decide the top 4. Pretty simple if WPH and EEW win, it's sorted. I personally think EEW too strong for PEN, and WPH will dominate HAWKS. HAWKs are a good young team, but have been very fortunate (i.e. lucky) to be in a semi final contention position. PHD and KEN are clearly the best two teams.

relegation
wrote on 01-Aug-14 11:02

most exciting game of teh weekend has to be normo vs redbacks i personally hope normo get relegated as they are the dirtiest bunch if panel beaters the comp has ever seen

Keen's Mustard
wrote on 01-Aug-14 11:07

So with the weekend looming, and finals not too far away, Kenthurst wrapping up the title, PHD got nothing to play for, it's really about the middle teams. WPH v HWK should be a good game, with both teams got there season on the line. BUT the cracker of the round will be PEN v EEW. EEW have been disappointing in the last 2 outings and need to really take 3 points to make the 4 otherwise STA will gobble them up!

dont rate it
wrote on 01-Aug-14 13:01

Kenthurst- fine, they are the best in the comp. but PHD, they are not untouchable. They have not impressed me all that much this year.I think that EEW, STA are better teams than the PHD squad. WPH are overrated, to be sitting in 3rd, either we saw them on a bad 2 days, or the coach has plays the correct system to suit his players, but i am shocked to see them so far down the list. EEW should be clearly in the top 4, but if you take turner out of that team, then the team shouldn't be there. STA- Good squad, but very inconsistent week in week out HWK - Not sure what to think, we dominated round 1 and were dominated by them round 2? New players? not sure, but it looks like they grew up in round 2. PEN - good squad, but very inconsistent. Need to string a few more weeks together. Ravens - Can take points away, but had injury problems i'm led to believe. Normo & redbacks, deserved to be scrapping for the bottom.

A Saad
wrote on 01-Aug-14 13:02

J.weekes Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > relegation Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > most exciting game of teh weekend has to be > normo > > vs redbacks > > > > i personally hope normo get relegated as they > are > > the dirtiest bunch if panel beaters the comp > has > > ever seen > > > > > nah.. u are just piss weak Yes them and STA. STA are workmanlike but long balls all day is not attractive football.

J.weekes
wrote on 01-Aug-14 13:02

relegation Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > most exciting game of teh weekend has to be normo > vs redbacks > > i personally hope normo get relegated as they are > the dirtiest bunch if panel beaters the comp has > ever seen nah.. u are just piss weak

I'm a boss
wrote on 01-Aug-14 13:03

I'm not a PHD Player but your dreaming if you don't think they have the second best squad at least, they are sitting comfortablely in second in both grades

Author:
Subject: