EEW 45's

Views: 1029 Posts: 12
Opinions would be divided
wrote on 21-Jul-14 13:05

How would EEW 45's have gone in the 35's this year?

All Stations
wrote on 21-Jul-14 13:06

Would have been un-defeated.

Still the best team
wrote on 21-Jul-14 23:05

While they have some very good individuals (and some average ones too), their strength is that they play extremely well as a team. Everyone does their job. I reckon they would have won the comp but no way that they would have gone through undefeated.

Interesting
wrote on 22-Jul-14 11:04

Still the best team Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > While they have some very good individuals (and > some average ones too), their strength is that > they play extremely well as a team. Everyone does > their job. > > I reckon they would have won the comp but no way > that they would have gone through undefeated. How about a friendly trial in readiness for the COC

It's a Gee Up
wrote on 22-Jul-14 17:07

Interesting Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Still the best team Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > While they have some very good individuals (and > > some average ones too), their strength is that > > they play extremely well as a team. Everyone > does > > their job. > > > > I reckon they would have won the comp but no > way > > that they would have gone through undefeated. > > > How about a friendly trial in readiness for the > COC Over 35's would kill Over 45's just like PL would kill Over 35's.

Old bugger
wrote on 22-Jul-14 19:06

Eew would have been in the mix in 35's but as for most sides it depends on numbers and injuries as too how they would have possibly faired. Being a year older and knowing that some of their player are well over the half century they play some good football and that can't be taken away from them. They are well organised and that has not changed since the day they started playing 35's and knocking off a side that was dominant back then in ravens. A few have kicked on and now play with eew. I would like to see how they would go against the 35's, and believe they would do well seeing they made semis of c of c last year in 35's,but I am sure they enjoy an easier pace even though their forfeits for nearly equal their games played this season.

THE ROCK
wrote on 22-Jul-14 23:01

maybe make it a warm up game before the GHFA Cup Final?? How many players do your squads have? I would assume around 20 or so considering injuries are fairly common and most people have some kind of commitments where they cant make a week or 2?

NSW TAB
wrote on 24-Jul-14 10:07

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > maybe make it a warm up game before the GHFA Cup > Final?? > > How many players do your squads have? I would > assume around 20 or so considering injuries are > fairly common and most people have some kind of > commitments where they cant make a week or 2? $1.05 Over 35's. No contest.

7 from 8
wrote on 28-Jul-14 16:02

7 forfeits from 8 scheduled games for EEW including their first SF Only 1 other forfeit in the grade this year. Conincidence? That is one serious protest from the rest of the comp. Is forfeiting a SF a tactic to make the GF? EEW must be enjoying their season.

7 from 8
wrote on 28-Jul-14 16:09

Correction - 2 other forfeits and looks like Glenhaven have pulled the pin from round 12. Still hard to enjoy a season of soccer with such little game time.

kleenex
wrote on 29-Jul-14 18:00

Anyone looking for a game this week, cause they will have a forfeit by the looks of it.

Ku Ring Gai?
wrote on 29-Jul-14 18:03

That sounds like an expensive season. Refunds would have to be in order. Isn't there a forfeit fee per match paid to GHFA? Plus saved referees costs. Should go to the EEW beer kitty or reduced rego next season. GHFA are making a motsa out of EEW 45s. Hahaha. Better move to the Ku Ring Gai comp to get a game or go back to 35s. You won't be missed in 45s by the looks of it.

Author:
Subject: