Juice
wrote on 12-Jul-14 16:09

Ken v hwks Res 2-0 1sts 0-1

Horse
wrote on 12-Jul-14 16:09

STA v EEW Res 2-2 1sts 0-2

Souvlakia
wrote on 12-Jul-14 17:01

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Haha wow well done hawks How's the nose?

wrote on 12-Jul-14 17:01

NMH v WPH 2-1 ressies 1-1 firsts

normo
wrote on 12-Jul-14 17:02

1sts Nor 1 - 1 WPH Ressies Nor 2 - 1 WPH

phoenix
wrote on 12-Jul-14 17:03

Haha wow well done hawks

red v rav
wrote on 12-Jul-14 17:03

RED v RAV Ressies 0-3 Firsts 0-3

snakehead
wrote on 12-Jul-14 17:05

first time in a long while penno done like dinner,,,

TABLES
wrote on 12-Jul-14 17:06

1sts || Ressies 1. KEN-39 || 1. KEN-37 2. PHD-33 || 2. PHD-31 3. WPH-26 || 3. EEW-23 4. EEW-25 || 4. STA-23 5. HWK-18 || 5. NMH-23 6. STA-18 || 6. HWK-17 7. PEN-16 || 7. WPH-16 8. RAV-11 || 8. PEN-12 9. NMH-11 || 9. RAV-10 10. RED-7 || 10. RED-7

treehousepuma
wrote on 12-Jul-14 17:08

Pumas vs Penno Res 7-1 First 5-1

Upset
wrote on 12-Jul-14 19:00

Match report juice?? Did you boys have some players out or did hawks just want it more??

kp2
wrote on 12-Jul-14 20:02

Terrible game. Bushboys missing a couple but still should have done better. hawks played with 6 defenders at all times and jagged a goal on the counter with 1 min left. Fair play to Hawks who defended well all day.

At the end if the day
wrote on 12-Jul-14 22:00

Hawks gf day

Hot tip
wrote on 12-Jul-14 22:06

He who laughs last, laughs loudest.

Here we go
wrote on 12-Jul-14 22:08

Here we go again.... Bush boys are so unlucky bla bla bla. Bush boys were outplayed and outclassed. Get over it. Hawks were dominated round 1, but we were in it today and deserved to walk away with the bragging rights. Even Nate grays bit mouth had no answers... Do kenthurst usually sign at the end of first grade? Cause they didn't even go back to the change rooms.

Money man
wrote on 13-Jul-14 00:01

He who pays the most laughs the loudesr

Juice
wrote on 13-Jul-14 07:06

Here we go Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Here we go again.... Bush boys are so unlucky bla > bla bla. > > Bush boys were outplayed and outclassed. > > Get over it. > > Hawks were dominated round 1, but we were in it > today and deserved to walk away with the bragging > rights. > > Even Nate grays bit mouth had no answers... > > Do kenthurst usually sign at the end of first > grade? Cause they didn't even go back to the > change rooms. Neither team dominated. Both had chances and hwks capitalised on one with three to go with route one football (I hope hwks res stop going on about how ken apparently only plays long balls lol) but whatever gets the points. Hwks defended well all game and put themselves in it in doing so. Fair play to hwks. We stay on the pitch after games.

Idiot
wrote on 13-Jul-14 16:01

Great idea. Stir them up.

Change rooms
wrote on 13-Jul-14 16:05

Kenthurst decided the change rooms werent big enough, for the homoerotica that they participate in after games. They still do it after they lose it just involves more anger

Man with the white dog
wrote on 13-Jul-14 19:01

How about that kenthurst ressie who smashed a hawks player and injured himself. Then got yellow carded as he was carried off. Hope he wasn't too badly injured, but it is very very funny to watch someone smash someone and get himself hurt.

Fu hawks
wrote on 13-Jul-14 19:02

It's never funny to see a player hurt you dickhead..

Oscar
wrote on 13-Jul-14 19:04

A bit like how my 'dive' this morning injured blind

Haters
wrote on 13-Jul-14 19:05

I highly doubt anyone at this level pays players....

Interesting
wrote on 13-Jul-14 20:07

I am surprised that the Hawks have come on hear and sprayed the Bushboys. Didn't think there was any bad blood at the game. There are a lot of mates between teams. Was an ugly game and Hawks scrapped well and clinched a winner at the death. Well done but don't become the new Pumas and talk yourselves up for the next 4 years until you win something worth talking about. And to suggest Ken pays players is laughable. It's called playing with your mates who just happen to win more than they loose at the moment. Apart from Calina who only played 2 games 1 of which we lost, only Roodenburg who is a Ken junior has played at a decent level and that was still only Premier League so not sure what all this superstar stuff is about? But thanks for obviously rating us high enough to suggest we get paid. Good luck in making the 4. Hope you manage to scrape in.

HWK Player
wrote on 13-Jul-14 21:05

There's always going to be one or two. Was a great game and the bushboys were all good sports, quite a few mates between teams. Definitely a tough game in the second half with Kenthurst pushing really hard and us lucky to grab the winner with a few to go. Hope the injuries aren't bad, never good to see a bad injury, regardless of who fouled who. We'd be a long stretch to make finals but I look forward to the next match. Otherwise see you next year guys. bring on the next 5 rounds, anyone want to write up who plays who?

Mayor of Galston
wrote on 14-Jul-14 09:07

Public Holiday today for Hwks players. Double Decker bus leaving Galston at 11am for their parade.

THE ROCK
wrote on 14-Jul-14 13:05

Just want to clear a few things up. I highly doubt any of our squad would come on the forum and gloat about a win, when the game was as tight as it was. We do no carry on like others as have in the past nor will we. So before you conclude that hawks are talking themselves up, maybe have a look at some other teams who are trying to put a dagger in you. A large chunk of the hawks squad were Kenthurst juniors, but like you say above, changed to play with their mates a few years back. Personally i think what Kenthurst have done is unbelievable over the past 5 years or so, not so much on the field, but off the field to. More squads in the ghfa should be like this - it would only improve the competition as it would draw better players in. As for Jimmy who was injured, the little blow up on the sideline was taken out of context. I hope he is ok as being injured sux!

Spew
wrote on 14-Jul-14 13:08

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just want to clear a few things up. > > I highly doubt any of our squad would come on the > forum and gloat about a win, when the game was as > tight as it was. We do no carry on like others as > have in the past nor will we. So before you > conclude that hawks are talking themselves up, > maybe have a look at some other teams who are > trying to put a dagger in you. > > A large chunk of the hawks squad were Kenthurst > juniors, but like you say above, changed to play > with their mates a few years back. > > Personally i think what Kenthurst have done is > unbelievable over the past 5 years or so, not so > much on the field, but off the field to. More > squads in the ghfa should be like this - it would > only improve the competition as it would draw > better players in. > > As for Jimmy who was injured, the little blow up > on the sideline was taken out of context. I hope > he is ok as being injured sux! Just because you won Rock, doesnt mean you have to suck Kenthurst sword mate.

AA3 Referee
wrote on 14-Jul-14 16:06

AA3 game played Sunday 13/7 Wph vs Red 3 - 2

form table
wrote on 14-Jul-14 19:05

Interesting to see how teams have been going in the past 4 rounds. Every team has lost 1.Ken-WWWL 2.Pum-WLWW 3.Wph-LWDD 4.EEW-WWLW 5.Hwk-WWLW 6.Sta-LLWL 7.Pen-WDLL 8.Nmh-LLWD 9.Rav-LLLW 10.RED-LDDL

Any action?
wrote on 14-Jul-14 19:08

AA3 Referee Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AA3 game played Sunday 13/7 > > Wph vs Red > > 3 - 2 What is GHFA doing about the pumas players that played for WPH AA3 on Sunday? Last nights post got taken down quickly

Form
wrote on 14-Jul-14 20:06

form table Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Interesting to see how teams have been going in > the past 4 rounds. Every team has lost > > 1.Ken-WWWL > 2.Pum-WLWW > 3.Wph-LWDD > 4.EEW-WWLW > 5.Hwk-WWLW > 6.Sta-LLWL > 7.Pen-WDLL > 8.Nmh-LLWD > 9.Rav-LLLW > 10.RED-LDDL Great form guide, looks like hwks could climb into the 4 with that sort of form

Management
wrote on 15-Jul-14 04:06

Hawks are the form team but I'm hearing that there is a lot of fighting inside the club with afew players not seeming to be getting along with the coaching staff? Horko or rock can you confirm or deny?

Vossy
wrote on 15-Jul-14 14:03

That midget tigers supporter who wanted to fight everyone at the end of ressies better hope I dont see you again... people wont be able to hold me back next time. Theres only one team in Eastwood and its not Tigers.

express
wrote on 15-Jul-14 15:00

The tiger train will be express from epping to macquarie park for grand final day!

Tiger Train
wrote on 15-Jul-14 15:06

The table disagrees.

really
wrote on 15-Jul-14 17:08

is it really neccessary to make a fake account to try to start a fight? i know vossy, saw him last night and he wouldnt say that some people on here are so retarded

THE ROCK
wrote on 15-Jul-14 22:02

Management Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hawks are the form team but I'm hearing that there > is a lot of fighting inside the club with afew > players not seeming to be getting along with the > coaching staff? Horko or rock can you confirm or > deny? What a gee up....

???????
wrote on 16-Jul-14 08:06

What makes hawks the form team? There are 4 teams with the same form.

Tip
wrote on 16-Jul-14 14:02

Hawks won't win this week. Then we can all stop talking about them.

Author:
Subject: