match of the round

Views: 1903 Posts: 23
bigstakes
wrote on 11-Jul-14 18:01

match of the round this week has to go to redbacks vs ravens relegation battle has heated up with normo and redbacks accruing points and ravens just sitting still.

redback - confused!
wrote on 11-Jul-14 19:03

Would have been a good game had GHFA not just handed down a suspention to the whole team that played in the GHFA cup's last round.

Whyyy?
wrote on 11-Jul-14 19:08

Explain why??

Nice Try
wrote on 11-Jul-14 21:08

Nice try Redcracks....you are terrible and u will be going down after the Ravens beat you. If it not a GHFA suspension, its a wedding or the Workd Cup. Stop trying too make excuses Face it, you're short and embarrassing run in Premier League is over and this will be confirmed when the Ravens beat you tomorrow

phoenix
wrote on 11-Jul-14 22:02

What happened in the cup game?

Not on
wrote on 12-Jul-14 07:02

I heard someone threatened to kill the linesman.

venom
wrote on 12-Jul-14 17:01

no one threatened to kill anyone. But yes we had 16 players suspended, big thanks to O35s and aa for helping us out today. Only 2 first graders available for selection as they were injured for the cup game.

Hu
wrote on 12-Jul-14 17:07

So, what happened to get 16 players suspended?

onlooker
wrote on 12-Jul-14 17:09

A few 50-50 decisions went against them. Then one particularly unlucky one. Whole team blew up, surrounded the referee lead by their idiot coach who lost his nut, then tried to call the team off the park. Absolute disgrace from a bunch of clowns. Deserved suspension. Apparently a long term ban is on the cards for the coach. Here's hoping.

LeTessier
wrote on 12-Jul-14 18:04

onlooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A few 50-50 decisions went against them. Then one > particularly unlucky one. Whole team blew up, > surrounded the referee lead by their idiot coach > who lost his nut, then tried to call the team off > the park. Absolute disgrace from a bunch of > clowns. Deserved suspension. Apparently a long > term ban is on the cards for the coach. Here's > hoping. Who's da Coach btw?

phoenix
wrote on 12-Jul-14 21:04

Well red backs did only have 2 players from their first game playing today

kiwi
wrote on 12-Jul-14 21:04

Redbacks coach is a very easy going guy, I have known him for a long time not his character to lose the plot. Hope this is just a piss take

What a joke
wrote on 13-Jul-14 00:07

The redbacks coach is a gentleman, nick would not do anything like that. Sounds like someone stirring shit as per the norm. Redbacks are still a chance considering normo are so shit!

phoenix
wrote on 13-Jul-14 08:04

Normo won yesterday ...

Matthews
wrote on 13-Jul-14 12:09

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Normo won yesterday ... in ressies...

Knows all
wrote on 13-Jul-14 17:07

Phoenix, the football Oracle.

phoenix
wrote on 13-Jul-14 23:04

Sorry read the post wrong as they swapped the normal order My bad

The giraffe
wrote on 14-Jul-14 07:08

Phoneix you bean stalk. Stop chewing the eucalyptus leaves. They are stuffing with your head.

phoenix
wrote on 15-Jul-14 10:05

Na I think it was the red backs defenders head

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 15-Jul-14 11:09

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Na I think it was the red backs defenders head Yes Scott it was the top of the blokes head & I saw the cut after the game. Good bloke with a real hard head. He sends his best as it was just one of those things.

venom
wrote on 15-Jul-14 13:07

That was a nasty cut, a lot of blood streaming out, hope it doesn't scar too badly.

phoenix
wrote on 16-Jul-14 00:02

The cut actually wasn't to bad most of the blood was coming from inside my broken nose haha

Kenthurst
wrote on 16-Jul-14 16:06

Really sorry to hear that Pheonix. Hope it wasn't the result of a long ball.

Author:
Subject: