Juice
wrote on 28-Jun-14 16:06

Sta v ken Res 1-4 1sts 0-3

venom
wrote on 28-Jun-14 17:00

Redbacksv Penno reserves 0-0 Firsts 1-1

wow.
wrote on 28-Jun-14 17:01

Hows that passing game working out for you pumas?

Normo
wrote on 28-Jun-14 17:06

Ressies Nor 1-0 EEW 1sts Nor 2-3 EEW

phoenix
wrote on 28-Jun-14 17:07

Rav wph 1-8 0-4

fat lady
wrote on 28-Jun-14 18:03

Game over.

tables
wrote on 28-Jun-14 18:06

1sts || Ressies 1. KEN-36 || 1. KEN-31 2. PHD-27 || 2. PHD-28 3. WPH-24 || 3. STA-22 4. EEW-22 || 4. EEW-19 5. PEN-16 || 5. NMH-17 6. HWK-15 || 6. WPH-15 7. STA-15 || 7. HWK-14 8. RAV-8 || 8. PEN-12 9. NMH-7 || 9. RAV-7 10. RED-6 || 10. RED-6

??????
wrote on 28-Jun-14 20:01

Blake's boobs?

Humorous
wrote on 28-Jun-14 20:07

How about the own goal by phd. 90th minute chest that went top corner. I begin to wonder if it was on purpose. Hmmmmm

Run home
wrote on 28-Jun-14 22:01

What teams have to play who in the run home?

Business Man
wrote on 28-Jun-14 22:01

The best picture about the bottom three is they all get to play each other, this will be the determining factor of the relegation battle, more important, will the top 4 change in either grade based on results and future games, good season so far

Run in
wrote on 28-Jun-14 22:04

Ravens have KEN, RED, NMH, PHD, STA and EEW. Normanhurst have PEN, WPH, RAV, RED, KEN and STA. Redbacks have WPH, RAV, KEN, NMH, PHD and HWK

foot of table
wrote on 28-Jun-14 22:08

its hotting up at the lower rungs of the table... who's gonna go down?

lookout
wrote on 28-Jun-14 23:07

AA2 woodies today wrapped up premiership with 4 games to spare. 11 wins, zero points dropped. Nice going if you can get it. I haven't seen them play but that's an impressive record. Maybe 035's should be looking over their shoulders?

AA2 Saints
wrote on 29-Jun-14 03:04

lookout Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AA2 woodies today wrapped up premiership with 4 > games to spare. 11 wins, zero points dropped. > > Nice going if you can get it. I haven't seen them > play but that's an impressive record. Maybe 035's > should be looking over their shoulders? They are a solid team made up of ex-Prem players now in their 30s, I believe. They have had a couple of close shaves, apparently outplayed both times by EEW but won 2-1 and 3-2.

3rd premiership in the bag
wrote on 29-Jun-14 06:02

Ken running away with it now. With all their remaining games at home surely they are unstoppable.

David middleton
wrote on 29-Jun-14 09:02

Ken could still lose it from here..... Complacency is a dangerous disease. What happened to the young ravens keeper?

Sure
wrote on 29-Jun-14 09:08

One things for sure if ken do win it for a 3rd straight they will be one of very few teams to do it. Only 2 others from memory?

Lion
wrote on 29-Jun-14 09:09

How's the young Ravens keeper? Hope he's OK after yesterday

Goals
wrote on 29-Jun-14 10:08

It seems like there are a lot more goals being scored this year than previous years. Football styles changed? Better attackers? Weaker defences?

kiwi
wrote on 29-Jun-14 10:09

Your delirious if you think Kenthurst haven't, 1st place is wrapped up already

CouncilMan
wrote on 29-Jun-14 11:03

Goals Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It seems like there are a lot more goals being > scored this year than previous years. Football > styles changed? Better attackers? Weaker defences? No we hv installed slightly goalposts this year

Matthews
wrote on 29-Jun-14 11:09

David middleton Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ken could still lose it from here..... Complacency > is a dangerous disease. What happened to the young > ravens keeper? He copped all 12 goals against yesterday after the 1st grade keeper went off at half time. Tough day at the office

nipples
wrote on 29-Jun-14 12:00

I would just like to say blake "fat tits" rosier was incredible yesterday. best player on the park and unlucky not to score the winner

Clint Bolton
wrote on 29-Jun-14 12:00

Jesus poor bloke. We all have those days. Just hard to hide between the sticks. Head up.

battle
wrote on 29-Jun-14 13:00

Looks like PEN are gone, cant even beat redbacks in either grade... morro to be called back as coach?

Stitches
wrote on 29-Jun-14 15:08

Lion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How's the young Ravens keeper? Hope he's OK after > yesterday 2 stitches and a local anaesthetic to the lip. Alright otherwise

easygoals
wrote on 29-Jun-14 20:06

looks like ravens are the team to play if you want a big win! been conceding 3 or more goals every game, wonder whats going on with their defence.

kid
wrote on 29-Jun-14 21:07

Matthews Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > David middleton Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ken could still lose it from here..... > Complacency > > is a dangerous disease. What happened to the > young > > ravens keeper? > > > He copped all 12 goals against yesterday after the > 1st grade keeper went off at half time. > > Tough day at the office The young keeper is the first grade keeper, had four stitches at around 11 yesterday

lookout?
wrote on 30-Jun-14 09:02

lookout Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AA2 woodies today wrapped up premiership with 4 > games to spare. 11 wins, zero points dropped. > > Nice going if you can get it. I haven't seen them > play but that's an impressive record. Maybe 035's > should be looking over their shoulders? they are a joke, far too good for AA2's, i've filled in for some friends and played against them this season, they have remained in that division for 3 years, and have had the same result three times, where's the fun in that???

Not concerned
wrote on 30-Jun-14 10:04

lookout? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lookout Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > AA2 woodies today wrapped up premiership with 4 > > games to spare. 11 wins, zero points dropped. > > > > Nice going if you can get it. I haven't seen > them > > play but that's an impressive record. Maybe > 035's > > should be looking over their shoulders? > > > they are a joke, far too good for AA2's, i've > filled in for some friends and played against them > this season, they have remained in that division > for 3 years, and have had the same result three > times, where's the fun in that??? The mighty Red and Black are not concerned. We bite harder than a Funnelweb and sting like a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

gm
wrote on 30-Jun-14 12:02

lookout? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lookout Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > AA2 woodies today wrapped up premiership with 4 > > games to spare. 11 wins, zero points dropped. > > > > Nice going if you can get it. I haven't seen > them > > play but that's an impressive record. Maybe > 035's > > should be looking over their shoulders? > > > they are a joke, far too good for AA2's, i've > filled in for some friends and played against them > this season, they have remained in that division > for 3 years, and have had the same result three > times, where's the fun in that??? They started in AA5's a couple of years ago and have strengthened their squad each year. Played them in AA3 last year, where they went through undefeated and pretty sure the same/similar the year before in AA4's.

JH7
wrote on 30-Jun-14 13:05

I was chatting to Shawn Maple on Saturday and they have Richie Luksic playing for them as well this year apparently.......impressive acquisition!

Will struggle in Over35's
wrote on 30-Jun-14 14:01

JH7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was chatting to Shawn Maple on Saturday and they > have Richie Luksic playing for them as well this > year apparently.......impressive acquisition! I have watched a couple of AA2 games this year and the quality was awful. The fact that they have won 11 of 11 is impressive , but conceeding 14 goals against poor opposition is the concern. With Redbacks, Ravens and PFC all strengthening I would think they would be in the mix but would find it harder. In a couple of years time Kenthurst Over 35's will be super strong.

Actual tiger
wrote on 30-Jun-14 16:05

Tiger Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So the woodies are going that good they have to > promote their AA2 team on a PL site??? > > You are right wang lovers. There is only one team > from eastwood. > > It ain't you. Please don't pretend to be from EEW on this forum and talk shit, at least have the balls to represent your own club.

Tiger
wrote on 30-Jun-14 16:08

So the woodies are going that good they have to promote their AA2 team on a PL site??? You are right wang lovers. There is only one team from eastwood. It ain't you.

Oldie
wrote on 30-Jun-14 16:09

What do you mean on a couple of years? Ken could field a 35s team from their pl side now and would surely dominate 35s

Actual Actual Tiger
wrote on 30-Jun-14 17:08

Please dont pretend to defend our club on this forum. At least have the balls to agree with us.

Top 2
wrote on 30-Jun-14 21:09

Don't be surprised to see eew push for a top two position this year. Best player in the competition is wright and he's beating teams on his own lately.

J.Rodriques
wrote on 30-Jun-14 22:05

Top 2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don't be surprised to see eew push for a top two > position this year. > Best player in the competition is wright and he's > beating teams on his own lately. No best player from EEW is their reserve striker who plays in ressies

wrong
wrote on 01-Jul-14 00:07

Tigers best player is Akesh Chetty. #blackthunder

Chetty Checked
wrote on 01-Jul-14 01:01

wrong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tigers best player is Akesh Chetty. #blackthunder He's got very skinny legs though...

Check Mate
wrote on 01-Jul-14 15:01

How much of a good bloke is the triangle, aka peter checka. Not only did we have to listen to him whinge for 90 mins about every challenge on him, but he refused to shake anyones hand as he walked off. Sore bloody looser, the same as the bloke with the skrillex looking hair do and the Ned Kelly beard.

The bearded skrillex
wrote on 01-Jul-14 18:02

You abit jealous, that you were to slow to shake the best player on the fields hand on Saturday?

Check Mate
wrote on 02-Jul-14 18:02

Your right, I was disappointed not to shake Skrillex's hand on the weekend. I was going to ask him where he got the courage to showcase his ginger pubes on his chin!

Author:
Subject: