Any1 got a team of the yr so far?

Views: 2955 Posts: 30
What you think
wrote on 25-Jun-14 09:07

Is it too early to be doing this or nah?

yes
wrote on 25-Jun-14 10:01

yea not yet. It'd be made up of KEN,PHD and WPH players at the moment.

TOTY
wrote on 25-Jun-14 13:07

WPH Keeper PHD RB Nate PHD CB KEN LB Wright Lake Morsillo Mouyis Pearson Cejka

kiwi
wrote on 25-Jun-14 14:07

Rodenburg kent, must be in the middle Ty kent, must be one of the flankers

Kurt Morro
wrote on 25-Jun-14 15:09

TOTY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WPH Keeper > > PHD RB Nate PHD CB KEN LB > > Wright Lake > > Morsillo Mouyis Pearson > > Cejka Most Over 35's sides would beat that team. Awful.

What about the raven
wrote on 25-Jun-14 18:06

Chris geo must be in there somewhere

really?
wrote on 25-Jun-14 19:05

pearson on the wing? you're high...

Observer from the Hill
wrote on 26-Jun-14 09:07

What about the raven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chris geo must be in there somewhere He is to Ravens what Kut was to Penno when they were successful. Since his season ending injury they have not added a single point to there PL tally. Super leader.

past it
wrote on 26-Jun-14 11:09

Ravens are only on 8 points.

PK.
wrote on 26-Jun-14 16:00

past it Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ravens are only on 8 points. The same number that they were on 5 games ago when he last played. It may say something about his worth. Obviously you have not been down to Peel Stadium regularly as it is not often that he is best on ground, or close to it.

awesome
wrote on 26-Jun-14 16:05

So he helped them get 8 points in 7 games?

Branko
wrote on 29-Jun-14 09:01

Any room for Jason is this team?

big fan
wrote on 29-Jun-14 13:06

Surely Kenthurst keeper is a certain starter.

Team
wrote on 29-Jun-14 18:04

Miller WPH Tamone D.Wright Gray Dekelly PHD KEN KEN EEW G.Wright Roodenburg EEW KEN Robinson Knipler Smith PHD KEN KEN Morsillo WPH

Team
wrote on 29-Jun-14 18:07

Obviously JC would be in there if he played more than 2 games.

close but no cigar
wrote on 29-Jun-14 20:08

morsillo is in no way an out and out striker and no way gray should be up the back probably one of the slowest players in the comp

Tip top
wrote on 29-Jun-14 23:01

Bread goes mouldy quicker than that gray turns!

Best D
wrote on 30-Jun-14 07:01

Tip top Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bread goes mouldy quicker than that gray turns! He must be doing something right. They do have the best def. in the league.

Thomas the tank engine
wrote on 30-Jun-14 08:02

Know the difference between being the driver and being a passenger...

NG4
wrote on 30-Jun-14 10:05

"Bread goes mouldy quicker than that gray turns"

That's very good chat and not far off the mark. Giving me a compliment saying I'm one of the slowest. Slowest for sure I'd say:)

Some top players in the league this year, could put two very strong teams together I'd say.

The pumas still the favourites for mine in both grades:) Good luck for the remainder of the year.

#PositivityOnlyPlease

NG

Rick Gio # 22
wrote on 30-Jun-14 11:06

NG4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > "Bread goes mouldy quicker than that gray turns" > > That's very good chat and not far off the mark. > Giving me a compliment saying I'm one of the > slowest. Slowest for sure I'd say:) > > Some top players in the league this year, could > put two very strong teams together I'd say. > > The pumas still the favourites for mine in both > grades:) Good luck for the remainder of the year. > > #PositivityOnlyPlease > > NG You must be doing something right NG as KEN have conceeded very few goals. In regard to PHD being favourites in 1st grade I would be happy to have a side bet with you and back you guys and allow you to have the so called favourite.

penno pride
wrote on 02-Jul-14 01:00

that young left footed winger that plays on the left has really been stepping up into first grade this year. Defenitely one for the future. Caused all teams in the comp all kinds of trouble!

hagrid
wrote on 02-Jul-14 08:02

penno pride Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > that young left footed winger that plays on the > left has really been stepping up into first grade > this year. Defenitely one for the future. Caused > all teams in the comp all kinds of trouble! youre a wizard harry!

Oz
wrote on 02-Jul-14 09:04

Only one wizard in the ghfa... And he is from WPH!

NGs Biggest Fan
wrote on 02-Jul-14 16:04

NG, don't be so hard on yourself....you are by far the quickest defender in the league...maybe not in pace but in ability to read the game and be one step ahead of opposition strikers. KEN are champions because of YOU. KEN are going to miss you next year when Jason takes you to play for Hills Brumbies. #hearditherefirst

hearditherefirst
wrote on 02-Jul-14 16:06

NGs Biggest Fan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NG, don't be so hard on yourself....you are by far > the quickest defender in the league...maybe not in > pace but in ability to read the game and be one > step ahead of opposition strikers. KEN are > champions because of YOU. > > KEN are going to miss you next year when Jason > takes you to play for Hills Brumbies. > > #hearditherefirst NG will end the season in ressies!!!!

Max markson
wrote on 02-Jul-14 16:08

Worth every penny aren't I gray?!!!

Ng Fan
wrote on 02-Jul-14 18:06

Nate, you always have a special place in all of our hearts. This year you might not be the quickest, but at least you know how to successfully park the bushboy bus on the 18 yard box. Keep trying my boy, your only going to receive more medals and silverware!

R Martinez
wrote on 03-Jul-14 09:04

Miller Wph Geeky muggelton dekelly west Ken puma eew wph Wright roodenburg Eew ken Tia biason morsillo Ken wph wph Knippler Ken Sub Mitchell puma Cm beard puma Peaty eew Flank smith puma Wright ken

kiwi
wrote on 04-Jul-14 07:00

That team could take it to Spirit.

Author:
Subject: