Results 24/5

Views: 18579 Posts: 63
Juice
wrote on 24-May-14 16:00

Eew v ken Res 1-2 1sts 1-0 (one half played waiting for ambulance. Hope hammer makes a speedy recovery) Edit: corrected date to 24/5

Horse
wrote on 24-May-14 16:03

WPH v STA Res 2-3 1sts 2-1

Horko
wrote on 24-May-14 16:03

Hawks v penno Ressies 4-0 Firsts 3-6

treehousepuma
wrote on 24-May-14 17:00

Ravens v pumas Ressies 1-4 1st 2-4

petza
wrote on 24-May-14 17:00

Just like to say thanks to the bush boys for the support and sportsman ship today when hammer was down with what was thought a bad dislocation. He has snapped his knee cap and is having surgery

not there
wrote on 24-May-14 17:02

hey Juice , for those not at the game can you give us some more info?apology if i dont know hammer, sounds serious? what happened and what does that mean on the game result ? thanks

Juice
wrote on 24-May-14 17:04

He dislocated his knee. Only 5 minutes of 1st half played and then 2nd. Cracking 2nd half of football for the largish crowd down at boronia. Both teams had chances with I'd say a few more to the bushies. EEW keeper made a couple of point blank saves to keep them in them in the game with Gareth wright popping up far post in the last ten to give EEW the win. Tigers played well. Game result would stand I would imagine.

Juice
wrote on 24-May-14 17:05

Snapped it! Ouch. Hope he's back next season. Good game petza :)

venom
wrote on 24-May-14 17:09

Redbacks vs Normo 0-0 resi's 2-0 1sts

PL Fan
wrote on 24-May-14 17:09

Did Cullina play today? How was he, my EEW insider said he was trash didnt make any impacts

Maradona.
wrote on 24-May-14 18:00

What was up at half time phoenix ?.

petza
wrote on 24-May-14 18:01

Yeah xray didn't look great cheers juice. That was a cracker of a 2nd half and could of gone anyway. A good game to watch for sure

boronia
wrote on 24-May-14 18:03

62 mins played two teams going at it was good to watch.

petza
wrote on 24-May-14 18:04

Cullina was class and didn't put a foot wrong. Was a pleasure to be on the same park as him

Real Rick Gio
wrote on 24-May-14 18:04

Rick Gio #22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how's my bro? Another smart Arse ... Hope hammer is ok... Top bloke

phoenix
wrote on 24-May-14 18:05

Good game pumas great bunch of blokes to play against Up at half time again..

Rick Gio #22
wrote on 24-May-14 18:08

how's my bro?

Ravens
wrote on 24-May-14 18:08

Fair play to phd, were quality and probably deserved to win. But that ref was fkn shocking, sending a player off were swearing, how have we not had 40 send offs so far. Ref can do one

wrote on 24-May-14 19:00

Posted by: Friends? () Date: May 24, 2014 07:29PM Since when is everyone on this forum so polite to each other? Since now douche-bag

Normal
wrote on 24-May-14 19:01

Some egos have been humbled for cunts to be this normal on the forum

Sameold
wrote on 24-May-14 19:02

Not like the ravens to choke....

phoenix
wrote on 24-May-14 19:03

Maradona. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What was up at half time phoenix ?. We were winning

Not there
wrote on 24-May-14 19:08

Petza, your remark is full of respect, hats off to you. Gentlemen do exist in the heat of battle, cheers

Friends?
wrote on 24-May-14 19:09

Since when is everyone on this forum so polite to each other?

phoenix
wrote on 24-May-14 20:03

You're always nice though

phoenix
wrote on 24-May-14 20:03

Friends? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Since when is everyone on this forum so polite to > each other? No Kenthurst players are posting Down when the game got abandonned they have nothing to say Just shows where all the shit posts are coming from

Juice
wrote on 24-May-14 20:04

No I don't play for kenthurst and have posted? Good work boy wonder lol

Sure does!
wrote on 24-May-14 20:07

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friends? Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Since when is everyone on this forum so polite > to > > each other? > > > No Kenthurst players are posting > Down when the game got abandonned they have > nothing to say > > Just shows where all the shit posts are coming > from All the shit posts are coming from you pheonix, you muppet! Can understand the bitterness though, not every team throws away a 3 goal lead and loses. --You're an embarrassment to ravens Phoenix-- Dislocated knees don't happen very often, was it from a tackle or just awkward turn? Pen V Hawks game was a cracker, Pen put away 4 in 15 mins!

Juice
wrote on 24-May-14 22:02

Just a bad fall

PL Observer
wrote on 24-May-14 22:08

Who was the fat bloke playing for WPH in ressies number 4. He was so annoying and such a bad player, way to fat to be out there and cost WPH the game I Thought. When it came to first grade he wouldn't shut his mouth just screamed out rubbish tactics all game. Too fat!

Sir normo
wrote on 24-May-14 23:07

Redbacks got lucky today. Had a bad day at the office but I think redbacks used all their luck up for the season.

what happened?
wrote on 25-May-14 08:07

What happened in the Pennant Hills- Hills Hawks game? 6-3 sounds like an entertaining game...

Horko
wrote on 25-May-14 09:05

Good game for the spectators, not a great result for us in the end, we were 2-0 up half time and second half they played more direct and scored at least 4 absolute bombs, especially their first goal, they were clinical and scored almost every chance in the second half but we could've put it to bed by half time with the chances created

table update
wrote on 25-May-14 11:00

Someone update tables please. Im lucky to get past the spam question.

kiwi
wrote on 25-May-14 17:00

Peno 12

PL Viewer
wrote on 25-May-14 17:03

Interesting fact STA's ressies are undefeated this whole round and have RAV RED to finish of the round. Undefeated round is looking very likely for them! Surely a team to look out for now when it comes closer to Finals.

phoenix
wrote on 25-May-14 17:05

And eew 7

bb
wrote on 25-May-14 17:08

1st || Res Ken 18 || Ken 16 Wph 15 || Phd 13 Pen 15 || Sta 13 Phd 15 || Eew 11 Sta 10 || Haw 10 Eew 10 || Wph 10 Rav 7 || Nmh 8 Nmh 7 || Pen 8 Haw 5 || Rav 7 Red 3 || Red 4

kiwi
wrote on 25-May-14 18:00

Eew is correct, 10pts

Again
wrote on 25-May-14 18:08

Mistaken again phoenix. Twat.

truth
wrote on 25-May-14 19:01

I know alot of teams might be struggling, but STA ressies looked to have played a few all age guys on the weekend, including Dax who looks about 60.

bb
wrote on 25-May-14 19:07

Penno corrected 1st || Res Ken 18 || Ken 16 Wph 15 || Phd 13 Phd 15 || Sta 13 Pen 12 || Eew 11 Sta 10 || Haw 10 Eew 10 || Wph 10 Rav 7 || Nmh 8 Nmh 7 || Pen 8 Haw 5 || Rav 7 Red 3 || Red 4

phoenix
wrote on 26-May-14 07:00

Doesn't the game need to be replayed if it was abandoned?

Juice
wrote on 26-May-14 07:05

60 minutes played... Doubtful

Farmer
wrote on 26-May-14 08:02

Whoever that fat cow was on Saturday that said Hammer was playing acting and should get up... You are an absolute disgrace. Even when the ambo came she still said this is a bit extreme for a sprained ankle. Dumbest person at Boronia and there were definitely plenty of candidates.

phoenix
wrote on 26-May-14 08:04

Sucks for Kenthurst if it doesn't get replayed A lot can happen in 30 minutes

Horko
wrote on 26-May-14 09:01

I could be well off the money but I think you only need to play about 20 minutes to constitute a game and not get a replay, don't quote me on that though

Not abandoned
wrote on 26-May-14 09:04

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sucks for Kenthurst if it doesn't get replayed > A lot can happen in 30 minutes Phoenix, the EEW vs KEN game was not abandoned. The game started for 2mins, then injury for next 25mins, then the game started again with 15mins to go in first half. I think you will find KEN would not bother complaining, they're too good for that, and showed class on Saturday. Unlike Raven #muppets.

Agree with petza
wrote on 26-May-14 10:00

I agree with u petza, Jason Culina was a class act, a true champion of the game. Don't know why people were slagging him. The fact that he stayed next to hammer to make sure he was ok showed what a top bloke he is. He was also unlucky not to score a couple, some great saves. Eew are a team on the up.

Stretcher
wrote on 26-May-14 10:08

I hope hammer has a speedy return, was a great match between two competitive teams. The only unlucky thing for kenthurst was not been able to play the full 90 minutes. But congrats to eew for a good game. My only recomandation is that they get a stretcher at the ground. Never know when u may need it.

stretcher
wrote on 26-May-14 11:00

I'll give you the hot tip, if I had an injury serious enough to need a stretcher I wouldnt want blokes who think they know everything about sports injuries because they play weekend football or because they did their ACL ten years ago to try to lift me onto a stretcher then carry me off. Ill stay put and wait for the ambulance thanks

Feathers
wrote on 26-May-14 11:05

sounds like a horrible injury. Hope he has a speedy recovery and see him back on the pitch next season perhaps!

?
wrote on 26-May-14 13:07

I thought all Clubs were meant to have a stretcher at their field? And there were medics present.

Farmer
wrote on 26-May-14 14:00

It was definitely said, Fat Cox.

Fat Cox
wrote on 26-May-14 14:09

Farmer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whoever that fat cow was on Saturday that said > Hammer was playing acting and should get up... You > are an absolute disgrace. Even when the ambo came > she still said this is a bit extreme for a > sprained ankle. Dumbest person at Boronia and > there were definitely plenty of candidates. Fat Farmer, you are the only disgrace for eavesdropping, lying and exaggerating what was said when people were trying to work out what was going on. Stuck your nose into other people's business like an old busybody. Get over yourself idiot.

Fat Cow
wrote on 26-May-14 15:01

Farmer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It was definitely said, Fat Cox. You would know as you were a part of our group, Fat Foamo.

What hospial
wrote on 26-May-14 16:04

Stretcher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hope hammer has a speedy return, was a great > match between two competitive teams. > > The only unlucky thing for kenthurst was not been > able to play the full 90 minutes. But congrats to > eew for a good game. > > My only recomandation is that they get a stretcher > at the ground. Never know when u may need it. What hospital is hammer in???

The Honey Badger
wrote on 27-May-14 09:07

What team do you play for "pl observer"

kiwi
wrote on 29-May-14 08:05

Petza How is hammer going.

petza
wrote on 30-May-14 11:08

Hey Kiwi, He has had surgery and he is in a brace for 6-8 weeks I believe. He will most likely have to make a decision on his playing future next year.

furious
wrote on 18-Jun-14 07:03

still cant believe we lost our only game of the season cos this guy couldnt move to the side of the field

good call
wrote on 19-Jul-14 21:09

PL Viewer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Interesting fact STA's ressies are undefeated this > whole round and have RAV RED to finish of the > round. Undefeated round is looking very likely for > them! Surely a team to look out for now when it > comes closer to Finals. Now they aren't even in the 4. Look out

precedence
wrote on 04-Jun-17 15:09

its strange how the world turns around,
in 2014 the mighty busboys lost to EEW at boronia,
when the game was shortened due to an injury,
now the boot is on the other foot so to speak

Author:
Subject: