Busy Boys

Views: 3701 Posts: 34
redeyed
wrote on 07-Apr-14 11:09

Just wanted to see what the thooughts of the converters are of the bush boys, How is the culture? the football? Juice might be a great one to start this off.

THE ROCK
wrote on 07-Apr-14 12:02

seale play?

Same old
wrote on 07-Apr-14 12:08

Kenthursts 1st Grade team look the same on Saturday as it did last year. Only a few new boys in the starting team.

Diver
wrote on 07-Apr-14 13:03

Seale played around 15-20mins and did nothing apart from 2 things which were, picked himself up off the ground in the 18yrd box and receive a yellow card for simulation. Pathetic attempt at a cheap penalty in a derby match...

bb
wrote on 07-Apr-14 13:05

you forgot he also sang the team song and drank some victory beer

Seale
wrote on 07-Apr-14 14:09

What a idiot, still a bit hurt about being pumped huh? Oh did i sing and drink, was great to be involved in my first derby win for kenthurst. For the originally poster. Loving my involvment in kenthurst, great bunch of blokes and good culture. Football isnt the prettiest but effective. Onwards and upwards.

mtncat
wrote on 07-Apr-14 15:03

Have to agree with Seale there, not the prettiest football but Kenthurst are very strong in the air and they play to that strength - all credit to them. Good luck for the rest of the season bushboys, looking forward to 2nd round.

MartineZ
wrote on 07-Apr-14 15:05

>>Culture is fantastic. Team of winners simple as that.. Not like WPH eh

Juice
wrote on 07-Apr-14 15:08

Culture is fantastic. Team of winners simple as that. Competitive as but know when to take the piss out of each other. No pre-madonnas or egos, just a group of blokes who work for each other. Like most teams still to gel 100% but will do, and do so soon ????

#getalife
wrote on 07-Apr-14 18:00

For the record, Seale isn't Seale. Matt refuses to participate in this forum. (He can also use correct grammar). Nor is the email correct.

Start
wrote on 07-Apr-14 21:07

Seale on the bench is a massive asset.

Lions
wrote on 08-Apr-14 08:03

You ok with being the ressies keeper for the rest of the year too Juice? Thought you left to have a chance of a first grade title

Juice
wrote on 08-Apr-14 09:01

Wait until Saturday then lion ????... and no, I left for a new challenge

Fruit
wrote on 08-Apr-14 11:08

hahahaha Juice. You left for a new challenge? Did you get tired of the old challenge that was WPH?

Reddie
wrote on 08-Apr-14 12:08

Juice is an awesome addition to the reds lineup and we are glad to have him aboard. He came for a challenge and has got exactly that and he is very happy he did so. Struggling with a niggle or two I think but for the Oldest bloke in the squad I think still has many more years in him. If he is fit he would be no 1

keeper
wrote on 08-Apr-14 16:06

This "challenge" line makes me laugh, what Challenge!! a bigger challenge is to play behind a average side and be constatntly under the pump, not play with the best side and only make one or 2 saves a match.If it is a challenge to play firsts well If Lowrey wants to play keeper juice will be playing ressies for season, but I am pretty sure only reason he went there is because he knows lowrey is only playing first round and then going overseas. No comparison between the 2. Challenge.... give all of us a break, you went there to play with a club that will figure in finals in both grades which no one can begrudge.

Green and gold
wrote on 08-Apr-14 16:07

Wait a sec? Seale left Penno? He was the starting number 9 there and they came 2nd last year, for a 15min gig role at kenthurst. That can't be right!

Ex lion
wrote on 08-Apr-14 17:08

Keeper I think you missed the new part of juices comment. Speaking with him after 16 seasons it was time for a change hence the new challenge. Ken or Phd wouldve been his destination. Lighten up bro when you have no idea what the go was or what youre taking about. My opinion he went to the wrong club.

wrote on 08-Apr-14 18:03

The pumas have a good keeper but he just wasn't there on the weekend. Kenthurst have 3 keepers this year so will be interesting to see were Juice ends up.

Tiger TRain
wrote on 08-Apr-14 19:01

Green and gold Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wait a sec? Seale left Penno? He was the starting > number 9 there and they came 2nd last year, for a > 15min gig role at kenthurst. That can't be right! That can be right -if he 's looking for some silverware in his huge cupboard

Like a Prayer
wrote on 08-Apr-14 20:03

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Culture is fantastic. Team of winners simple as > that. Competitive as but know when to take the > piss out of each other. No pre-madonnas or egos, > just a group of blokes who work for each other. > Like most teams still to gel 100% but will do, and > do so soon ???? So Juice, no pre-madonnas at The Bush Boys? In your opinion are they more post-madonna and/or pre- Beyoncé?

Laughable
wrote on 08-Apr-14 20:05

Ex lion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Keeper I think you missed the new part of juices > comment. Speaking with him after 16 seasons it was > time for a change hence the new challenge. Ken or > Phd wouldve been his destination. Lighten up bro > when you have no idea what the go was or what > youre taking about. My opinion he went to the > wrong club. Why would anyone want to play for pumas? Looks how much they have carried on after losing on the weekend. Bunch of fucking sooks who think they are better than they are.

Fat Lady
wrote on 10-Apr-14 08:06

Pumas through to fourth round Waratah Cup

phoenix
wrote on 10-Apr-14 11:06

So they beat camden?

treehousepuma
wrote on 10-Apr-14 12:06

Correct 0-0 FT 0-0 Extra 4-2 Pen

Curiousity
wrote on 10-Apr-14 16:03

So Pumas have scored 1 goal from open play in 2 games + plus extra time??? I also heard thier goal against kenthurst was right at the end after being 4-0 down. Have they lost players? Why is their attack so bad these days?

Wrong
wrote on 10-Apr-14 16:08

Their attack is great. Same as last year. The game before that they won 9-1 and 5-1 so nothing wrong in the goals department. Still team to beat.

But...
wrote on 10-Apr-14 17:03

They played All Age teams in those games. I hope they have the same attack as last year. They can expect the same result.

Big win
wrote on 10-Apr-14 21:04

Pumas without key players, (triangle and their left winger)last night and having played 100mins with 10 men and getting a win against a state league side is a great sign of strength and the fact that they lost a week before shows that it is a strong league this year. Hope the pumas go through the next round

what is this?
wrote on 11-Apr-14 10:06

a circle jerk bushboys thread?? leave the wristy's for training thanks juice!

snakehead
wrote on 26-Apr-14 23:02

-- silverware is a great motivation --

Reality
wrote on 26-Apr-14 23:06

So is playing with your mates in a team environment you enjoy. Juice, Goldy and Seale have already won premierships, so joining the Bushboys wasn't about that.

sad times
wrote on 26-Apr-14 23:09

For me it is sad to see the likes of Juice, Seale and Goldie move to Kenthurst. It weakens the league considerable. I cannot help but draw the similarities to a long serving husband who gives it all up to a cheap whore for a potential of a night of ecstasy. Unfortunately all they really do is give up the very thing that made them valuable.

booty
wrote on 27-Apr-14 00:02

Hey, there is only one whore at Kenthurst and Tai Smith has the first run at her

Author:
Subject: