big game

Views: 1660 Posts: 11
curiousss
wrote on 02-Apr-14 17:04

i missed last season and was just curious did west penno finally break their losing streak against penno last year cos if they didnt im surprised there has been no talk about it on here

Bigger
wrote on 02-Apr-14 18:04

Bigger game is the pumas v kenthurst captain, though 48 hrs forecast of rain, I'm going to say no games this Saturday, heard it first here

not going to happen
wrote on 03-Apr-14 08:07

wphs woes to continue against pen this saturday. think it's a decade since they beat pen

kiwi
wrote on 03-Apr-14 12:03

I was told the last time WPH beat penno was the 1st yr boz went to penno, Gus cerro banged in 2. 2-1 to WPH. Hopefully we will change that this weekend, Let us feel what it's like to walk off winners against penno. Good luck to all. Except penno Lol. Hopefully no wet weather.

not so long ago?
wrote on 03-Apr-14 13:06

haha kiwi cerro was ages ago. is it that long?

kiwi
wrote on 03-Apr-14 13:09

Yep. Let me tell you it hurts

Me
wrote on 03-Apr-14 15:03

Its was first game 2006... since then been a few draws but I would say 80% convincing wins to Penno

john pumas
wrote on 04-Apr-14 13:03

see you tomorrow danny ;)

john pumas
wrote on 04-Apr-14 16:01

Jimbo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > john pumas Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > see you tomorrow danny > > > > ;) > > > is it ON? you BET it is

finallyover
wrote on 04-Apr-14 16:03

i have a feeling wph are going to finally break the 8 year streak and win tomorrow penno so much weaker than they used to be

Jimbo
wrote on 04-Apr-14 16:04

john pumas Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > see you tomorrow danny > > ;) is it ON?

Author:
Subject: