Transfers and new players

Views: 23064 Posts: 257
Rumour mill
wrote on 17-Jan-14 15:08

So with everyone now in pre season are they're any surprise transfers or new players?

Hills
wrote on 19-Jan-14 18:08

A few penno players heading to wph with Kirts retirement. Along with a few state leaguers to eew.

Lionheart
wrote on 21-Jan-14 10:00

Can confirm a number of pen players moving cross town. Also they've lost juice.

Kirt Fan
wrote on 21-Jan-14 11:04

Hills Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A few penno players heading to wph with Kirts > retirement. > Along with a few state leaguers to eew. Kirt has not retired he is simply helping Penno Over 35's take the Premiership off Epping Eastwood.

KP200000
wrote on 21-Jan-14 12:00

NG going to redbacks to play under Mile Sterjovski

IP Address
wrote on 21-Jan-14 13:05

Kirt Fan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hills Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > A few penno players heading to wph with Kirts > > retirement. > > Along with a few state leaguers to eew. > > > Kirt has not retired he is simply helping Penno > Over 35's take the Premiership off Epping > Eastwood. Should be easy as Pennant Hills Over 35's strong

Oldie
wrote on 21-Jan-14 15:04

Has juice retired?

reddy
wrote on 21-Jan-14 15:08

KP200000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NG going to redbacks to play under Mile Sterjovski well at least the strip is still red

NG4
wrote on 21-Jan-14 16:05

Your a stitch up Jimmy...
You just worry about getting yourself on the paddock mate this year & continue keeping low key with all the new signings Mile & Yourself at Redbacks are acquiring:)
The pumas clear favourites this year with all their new big signings...

KP200000
wrote on 21-Jan-14 16:09

NG4, I am not jimmy

statsman
wrote on 21-Jan-14 18:02

At least Penno may not run last in 35's this year if Kurt is there.

DBDB
wrote on 22-Jan-14 08:02

ravens have a few x state league players and are down a gio brother all good things

Raven
wrote on 22-Jan-14 08:08

what transfer fee did we get for Rick going to the O/50s?

kiwi
wrote on 23-Jan-14 09:01

You guys paid kurt to take him to 0/35s.

Pick up
wrote on 23-Jan-14 10:05

Am how's the transfer window treating you Kiwi?

JH7
wrote on 23-Jan-14 11:09

Kurt was actually happy to pay a small fee Kiwi, just so he could get some better racing tips than what Duck has been providing him with over the last few years...

Newsreader
wrote on 23-Jan-14 12:04

Pick up Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Am how's the transfer window treating you Kiwi? Heard they've picked up but also lost a few players to

Loss
wrote on 23-Jan-14 13:03

Their big loss will be Greg Giovenalli.

Wow wow wow
wrote on 23-Jan-14 22:03

News just in...

bow wow
wrote on 24-Jan-14 10:06

... juice no longer a lion but wearing the red of another club. no giovenali along with a few others and now no juice wph for the spoon.

Jim RFC
wrote on 24-Jan-14 14:00

If it is true, I know its not Redbacks...haven't seen juice at our trials.....

Featherz
wrote on 24-Jan-14 14:04

Juice has indeed departed along with few key players from last year. could be an extra long year for us boys down at the lions den haha

Ship
wrote on 24-Jan-14 14:05

Is it definate that Juice isn't at wph? Big loss for them.

Unstoppable
wrote on 24-Jan-14 14:07

Juice has signed with the bushboys. I hear they've recruited very well again. Odds on for both grades again this year. Wph to contend for relegation battle with all their losses.

bushbull
wrote on 24-Jan-14 16:01

i dont believe you guys.. Juice is a true lion & will never leave until he has played o45 with the Lions

titanic
wrote on 24-Jan-14 16:07

Juice is just the tip of the iceberg...

p00rF0rm
wrote on 24-Jan-14 16:08

Unstoppable Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice has signed with the bushboys. I hear they've > recruited very well again. Odds on for both grades > again this year. Wph to contend for relegation > battle with all their losses. if he has then its indeed poor form/

Wrong
wrote on 24-Jan-14 17:00

I'm hearing Kenthurst have lost more than a few players and haven't recruited too well at all. All the talk is pumas picking up more big names with 4 NSW Premier League players confirmed amongst a few other players.

kiwi
wrote on 24-Jan-14 18:04

Nothing wrong with juice moving on to Kenthurst. As much as I would have liked him to stay at WPH, in the end it is his decision to leave. He can play with Kenthurst but to sit out when he plays WPH

p00rF0rm
wrote on 24-Jan-14 18:07

Juice must think he;s running out of time for one last piece of silverware. unless he's first choice he's just wasting his time.

Big Signing
wrote on 24-Jan-14 19:07

Best keeper in the league, good pick up Juice is for Kenthurst.

Why not
wrote on 24-Jan-14 20:03

kiwi Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing wrong with juice moving on to Kenthurst.
> As much as I would have liked him to stay at WPH,
> in the end it is his decision to leave.
> He can play with Kenthurst but to sit out when he
> plays WPH

Haha kiwi he's probably looking forward to that game the most. He's won champs before so doubtful it's chasing trophies. Either way, it's a good pick up for ken and big loss for wph couldn't happen to a nicer team.

Not only one
wrote on 25-Jan-14 09:02

The lions aren't the only team loosing plenty of players. I hear all normos old guard have left to.

kiwi
wrote on 25-Jan-14 10:00

Its not the end of the world Every team has lost players and gained players, Gaffa at Kenthurst will have fun if all the players rumoured to come turn up. Juggling the player group will be interesting for him. Remember juice cant play against us, anyway he might get injured before he plays us. Judas Lol

Rumoured
wrote on 25-Jan-14 12:09

Kiwi, Who are the rumoured players Kenthurst have picked up?

Who cares
wrote on 25-Jan-14 13:08

There is always talk of who has picked up who. Let's just wait and see. Kenthurst were an old side who need young blokes not more old blokes.

It might just end up being the year of the puma! They have probably been the best side the last 3 or 4 years and have shot themselves in the foot. That experience will only help then
This year.

Good luck to everyone for 2104

KiSungYeung
wrote on 25-Jan-14 14:05

>Remember juice cant play against us, anyway he might get injured before he plays us. why not? Has he got a clause in his contract?

Reality
wrote on 25-Jan-14 16:05

Pumas finished 3rd last year and didn't get within 8 points of the bushboys. Also got pumped 4-2 in the GF with 2 concellation goals late to make it a bit more respectable. Impossible to call pumas the best team last year when the Budhboys did the double as well as winning ressies. Why does everyone think the pumas are good when they haven't won anything apart from a GHFA Cup?

wrote on 25-Jan-14 17:00

The pumas have got rid of some baggage who dictated the club for a few years.
New coach has cleaned it out and they will who it easy this year with a few new players set to light the comp up.

Yawn
wrote on 25-Jan-14 17:02

Same bullshit story every year...

Paper
wrote on 25-Jan-14 18:06

They look great on paper the pumas, maybe it's their time.

wrote on 25-Jan-14 18:07

Who uses paper these days?

Coach kiwi
wrote on 26-Jan-14 08:04

Haha kiwi you have no left from last yr? Sounds like you are going to have to coach this yr now that all your players have left!

toss
wrote on 26-Jan-14 12:09

2014 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The pumas have got rid of some baggage who > dictated the club for a few years. > New coach has cleaned it out and they will who it > easy this year with a few new players set to light > the comp up. We have the same coach this year you toss

n3rd
wrote on 27-Jan-14 16:05

2014 Wrote:

> Who uses paper these days?

i still do (2ply) .. & i also use my left hand only to clutch the papers

Hop
wrote on 27-Jan-14 17:08

Few club hops this year it seems. Juice not the only one.

BlunderEagle
wrote on 27-Jan-14 19:01

Anyone picked up any Blunder players?

Eagle
wrote on 27-Jan-14 20:08

I know a few normanhurst players have jumped ship but haven't heard if any thunder players.

James Blundell
wrote on 28-Jan-14 15:08

Eagle Wrote:

> I know a few normanhurst players have jumped ship
> but haven't heard if any thunder players.

they have gone to Thunder. Less stressful playing environment

All Stations to Epping Eastwood
wrote on 28-Jan-14 15:08

Kirt Fan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hills Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > A few penno players heading to wph with Kirts > > retirement. > > Along with a few state leaguers to eew. > > > Kirt has not retired he is simply helping Penno > Over 35's take the Premiership off Epping > Eastwood. Are you kidding. Epping Eastwood won 13 of 15 last year and have dominated Over 35's for years. As if K Morrison is going to make the difference to a side that ran last and won 1 of 15. Hope they have signed Messi as well.

World Cup
wrote on 29-Jan-14 07:08

I'm hearing a few teams are loosing a lot of players for the World Cup this year.
World Cup years always interesting.

bravo
wrote on 29-Jan-14 12:04

i hear the bushboys have recruited well once again. phd nor and wph have lost players to the boys from the bush and i hear theyve secured a hills united player as well. talk about super squad on top of an already strong team

unbravo
wrote on 29-Jan-14 13:03

dont think there has been a hills united for over 10 years now penno is going to be pretty weak this year i thinkafter losing kurt and a fair few players jumping ship because kurt is leaving

Bushbash
wrote on 29-Jan-14 14:01

Danny Wright, Andrew Goldrick and Juice are all great pick ups for the Bushheads, should add to first grade and create even more depth, will be tough to beat this year in both, maybe going for the first double quad?

ABI
wrote on 29-Jan-14 14:02

Which brumbies player are you talking about.

Lies
wrote on 29-Jan-14 15:00

Wrong info Bushbash.

Hills
wrote on 29-Jan-14 15:01

Brumbies isn't that good a standard. Many a player from hills has dropped back to PL level and has struggled.

nate
wrote on 29-Jan-14 15:08

ABI Wrote:

> Which brumbies player are you talking about.

wonder coach abi arage is scared about his players leaving to club

kiwi
wrote on 29-Jan-14 16:02

Mark is not coachong at hills so he wont be worried

Deflecting
wrote on 29-Jan-14 17:00

The pumas are making up signings and deflecting pressure off them to other teams as usual. Ain't buying it.

Best
wrote on 29-Jan-14 17:04

The pumas have been the best team since we entered the comp 5 years ago.

In that time we have won a Cup.

Gwright
wrote on 29-Jan-14 18:09

Bushbash Wrote:

> Danny Wright, Andrew Goldrick and Juice are all
> great pick ups for the Bushheads, should add to
> first grade and create even more depth, will be
> tough to beat this year in both, maybe going for
> the first double quad?

surely you meant -Gareth Wright

Who
wrote on 29-Jan-14 19:02

Whose gwright?

Bushheads?
wrote on 29-Jan-14 19:03

Who's the retard that came up with Bushheads? I have found his baseball.

Nothing new
wrote on 29-Jan-14 19:09

Same old story, team who wins it always gets spoken about the next year with wild speculation. None true but Juice.

THE ROCK
wrote on 30-Jan-14 02:05

juice is very quiet, must be the first thread he has avoided.

school holidays still?

Bushface
wrote on 30-Jan-14 05:05

I think you'll find Bushhead is on the money with his signings...

kiwi
wrote on 30-Jan-14 06:08

Lol

New boys
wrote on 30-Jan-14 07:02

How are the new boys hawks going rock?

Juice
wrote on 30-Jan-14 07:03

THE ROCK Wrote:

> juice is very quiet, must be the first thread he
> has avoided.
>
> school holidays still?

Just watching on Rock ;)

sta
wrote on 30-Jan-14 11:06

The pearso is back playing at the dome this year.
That makes sta stronger.

timh1LL
wrote on 30-Jan-14 12:05

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > juice is very quiet, must be the first thread he > has avoided. > serves him right - he'll blow his 8% teaching payrise on the petrol going to Kenthurst

NG4
wrote on 30-Jan-14 13:03

Geez it looks as though we've signed half of Sydney according to the forum:) If trainings to go by the only new Lad we got is juice this year and we've lost a few so not much happening at Kenthurst bar Culina isn't it?:) The pumas are knocking back players theyre looking that good apparently. Enjoy the year Lads... NG

Juice
wrote on 30-Jan-14 13:09

timh1LL Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > THE ROCK Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > juice is very quiet, must be the first thread > he > > has avoided. > > > > > > serves him right - he'll blow his 8% teaching > payrise on the petrol going to Kenthurst actually, KP2 is the closest ground to me now.

kiwi
wrote on 30-Jan-14 14:02

His to old to be a lad nate, he is a dad.

NG5
wrote on 30-Jan-14 16:07

Croat mind games as usual.. Same old story from gray. Stop mentioning the pumas are favourites you toss and worry about your own side.

TheCHu
wrote on 30-Jan-14 16:09

Chulina must be paid a motza travelling all the way to KP2,,

Transfer Window
wrote on 30-Jan-14 17:06

Last day of January tomorrow. Then the transfer window shuts. Few big moves to be confirmed in the coming days pending medicals.

poncho
wrote on 30-Jan-14 22:05

why can't juice vs wph?? i thought you'd wanna pump a few goals past the old timer?

Won't happen
wrote on 30-Jan-14 23:02

They'd have to get past half way to do that.

bang
wrote on 31-Jan-14 10:05

haha good call

Clear
wrote on 31-Jan-14 11:00

Don't underestimate wph. Kiwi is a good coach and will have a few things up his sleeve.
I must agree though that it will be the year the pumas break their duck with most other teams weakening.

Word on the street
wrote on 31-Jan-14 12:08

Word on the street phd to kill it. New players to take them to a new level. Ng4 right phd for the title.

Crappa
wrote on 31-Jan-14 22:05

NG 4 crap talk trying to gain an advantage. Doesn't help that he can't run !

Trials
wrote on 01-Feb-14 08:01

Anyone had trial games yet?

Losses
wrote on 01-Feb-14 10:08

Gio & Kurt big losses to the league. Will miss these characters.

Cup
wrote on 03-Feb-14 22:09

When is the GHFA Cup Draw released?

Training
wrote on 14-Feb-14 09:03

Most clubs training once or twice a week these days?

Ng Fan
wrote on 14-Feb-14 12:03

I've been studying my idol at training, they are deep into preseason training twice a week, but it looks like they have a few beers after training and undo all the good they do in the session.

what?
wrote on 17-Feb-14 16:00

danny wright to kenthurst? this must be a stitch up, is he serious?

equivalent
wrote on 17-Feb-14 16:06

Would be the GHFA equivalent of a Man United player going to Liverpool if he does

not.even close
wrote on 17-Feb-14 17:00

equivalent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Would be the GHFA equivalent of a Man United > player going to Liverpool if he does It would be nothing like that. pumas haven't won any premierships. more like moving from stoke who have one lonely cup win.

Gareth
wrote on 17-Feb-14 17:05

Gareth Wright is

Poaching
wrote on 17-Feb-14 17:07

Poaching big these days in GHFA?

Massive loss
wrote on 17-Feb-14 20:02

Goldy left normo for Kenthurst? A massive loss that is.

Head hunters
wrote on 17-Feb-14 21:02

Think ken head hunted the most of any club. Danny wright from phd Goldie from nor and juice from wph. 3 players in one season.

kiwi
wrote on 17-Feb-14 22:01

I think you will find people went to Kenthurst on there on account, not head hunted.

Know
wrote on 17-Feb-14 22:03

Geez kiwi you seem to know a lot about Kenthurst. Are you in the know there? Hear you've lost a few from wph to phd kiwi also.

ken
wrote on 17-Feb-14 22:04

I know a phone call was put into someone at our club from ken.

kiwi
wrote on 17-Feb-14 23:04

Know
You can only loose something if you want it, but when you don't need it, you didn't loose anything.
It seems your in the know
BOOM Baby

Who
wrote on 18-Feb-14 06:06

Who'd you lose to phd kiwi?

Spirit
wrote on 18-Feb-14 07:00

Kidd gone to Spirit FC.
Big loss for ravens.

kiwi
wrote on 18-Feb-14 09:00

A ressie

Ressie
wrote on 18-Feb-14 09:09

Big name ressie kiwi.

kiwi
wrote on 18-Feb-14 10:05

Is there such a thing

Matthews
wrote on 18-Feb-14 11:05

That hurt Kiwi.....

:P

Indoor
wrote on 18-Feb-14 11:09

Indoor guns headed to pumas.

That's Great
wrote on 18-Feb-14 12:00

Awesome.

Pumas to win all games played indoors this season.

Loss
wrote on 18-Feb-14 12:04

Dundovic a big loss to pumas.
Best attacking weapon in the league.

Toe Knee Stark
wrote on 18-Feb-14 12:07

Blake Rosier from WPH to PHD ...... Huuuuuuge loss for WPH.

No dundavic at Pumas either

hypocrite?
wrote on 18-Feb-14 13:01

Blake wouldn't leave wph. He bagged juice out for leaving.

Only a right wanker would do that.

But then again, thats blake.

Wrong
wrote on 18-Feb-14 13:02

Blake gone to phd.

wrote on 18-Feb-14 13:05

Massive loss Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Goldy left normo for Kenthurst? > A massive loss that is. From the games I managed to see of him, he looked completely off the pace in first grade last year. Probably play kenthurst ressies!

Ghfa
wrote on 18-Feb-14 15:04

Just heard Dundovic is playing for another GHFA team.
Wowser.

Peel Parque
wrote on 18-Feb-14 17:05

Welcome to Peel Mr Dundavic. Now 2 players with super model sisters

struggling
wrote on 18-Feb-14 17:08

The pumas must be struggling hard if they have signed blake from wph. 1. He is a shit player and 2. He proved what type of bloke he was last year under the alias tony stark. Great signing for ressies and your club.

ms peel
wrote on 18-Feb-14 23:08

who is the 2nd super model sister?

Indoor
wrote on 19-Feb-14 09:04

So won have lost Giovenalli brothers, juice, Blake the ressie. Who is left?

kiwi
wrote on 19-Feb-14 09:07

28 other players by your names. What are we going to do

Old Man Typing
wrote on 19-Feb-14 12:00

ms peel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > who is the 2nd super model sister? http://www.rachaelnieberding.com/

fight
wrote on 19-Feb-14 12:09

Loss Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dundovic a big loss to pumas. > Best attacking weapon in the league. was it a falling out with the coach? got told at the grand final that they werent on talking terms

I call you juice
wrote on 19-Feb-14 13:00

Juice would you confirm if tony stark was Blake or not??

kiwi
wrote on 19-Feb-14 16:05

Why would it matter

Calling you kiwi
wrote on 19-Feb-14 16:09

You could answer this kiwi aswell? Why does your team hide behind names? Answer the question kiwi?

confirmed
wrote on 19-Feb-14 17:02

fight Wrote:

> Loss Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
Dundovic a big loss to pumas.
> >
Best attacking weapon in the league.
>
>
> was it a falling out with the coach? got told at
> the grand final that they werent on talking terms

can confirm that he had a fight with the coach and they didnt speak the last 3 months of the season. hes on his way to kenthurst this season.

kiwi
wrote on 19-Feb-14 17:09

Who said my team is even on this forum.yes we believe that tony starc was or is a wph player so why is that a problem. dont most hide behind names
Like yourself.
Pointless dribble

confirmed
wrote on 19-Feb-14 18:09

Training Wrote:

> Dundovic is injured but he has secretly signed for
> Kenthurst and will play after returning from
> injury.

same as what i heard. walked out of pumas and already signed with kenthurst once he gets back from injury

Training
wrote on 19-Feb-14 18:09

Dundovic is injured but he has secretly signed for Kenthurst and will play after returning from injury.

too many
wrote on 20-Feb-14 10:00

too many big players going to kenthurst

i predict in fighting over starting positions resulting in a poor performance

what?
wrote on 20-Feb-14 11:05

Big Picture Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- What's wrong with the other 30 > players in the squad who stay ? if quality wants to join than you find space for it in the squad make it work. you dont turn down big players becuse you are scared to fit them in

Big Picture
wrote on 20-Feb-14 11:08

Its all very well to get new players, it sounds really great and gives us confidence that we will have a big year. Reality though, is much different. A balanced team, balanced egos and playing for each other doesn't automatically come with a influx of new players. It takes a few seasons for players to gell and really proved themselves. One bad egg, with an oversized ego may take a few months to raise their head. By then though the damage is done. Teams should be very careful of players transferring from other clubs, especially when they don't get on with the coach or other players. What's wrong with the other 30 players in the squad who stay ?

Reality
wrote on 20-Feb-14 13:02

Big Picture Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One bad egg, with an oversized ego may > take a few months to raise their head. By then > though the damage is done. Gray has been at kenthurst for years and they have handled it.............

No Dramas
wrote on 20-Feb-14 13:07

What you don't realise is that Goldy has been mates with the kenthurst boys for years and nearly came across from normo when Jimmy did, Wrighty played under the coach previously at hills brumbies with half the squad and juice has been a closet bushboy fan for years through his association with the Kniplers. There are no trials at Kenthurst and no one gets in without knowing someone. The Bushboys culture is our greatest asset and if players don't fit in with it then they end up like Batts.

Mazedd
wrote on 21-Feb-14 02:03

No Dramas Wrote:

> What you don't realise is that Goldy has been
> mates with the kenthurst boys for years and nearly
> came across from normo when Jimmy did, Wrighty
> played under the coach previously at hills
> brumbies with half the squad and juice has been a
> closet bushboy fan for years through his
> association with the Kniplers.
>
> There are no trials at Kenthurst and no one gets
> in without knowing someone.
>
> The Bushboys culture is our greatest asset and if
> players don't fit in with it then they end up like
> Batts.

Thanks Sean. Your the best coach and team builder the world has ever seen.....

Move on
wrote on 21-Feb-14 08:03

Fact: players make the culture not the coach. Guys like Nate,db,horse and juice all created good cultures or helped keep them going At their clubs. A coach can wreck a good culture though and we have seen that in Gus and batts. Most teams have good spirit and culture we just recognize the best teams as having the best culture .

Culture King
wrote on 21-Feb-14 11:02

I think you will find that both Gus and Batts were well respected by the majority of the players in their squads. They certainy had the experience and knowledge, but you cannot please everyone.

It generally is a few senior players who refuse to except that they are no longer 1st grade material, and hence blame it on the coach who makes the big decisions. Nothing to do with club culture.

Just ask the players who actually played alongside Batts annd/or Gus.

Club culture is more about loyalty, of which the likes of Juice and Nate have shown they do not have.

Wph old player
wrote on 21-Feb-14 15:08

Not sure about Nate but juice has played 16 or so years straight in 1st grade for wph so you can hardly question his loyalty.

Fruit
wrote on 21-Feb-14 15:08

Agreed culture king.

I really couldn't care which players cross town to a rival, but on the actual topic of loyalty, its bandied around by some because they play 4 years for someone. Bollocks!

Pure loyalty comes from 'having one pair of football socks'. WTF would you want to play for another club? Moving because 'you have mates there' begs the question; why did chose your initial club in the first place? Unless you are retiring to AA or 35s or there isn't a team available, support the club that has supported you.

Players that cross clubs need to take a good look at themselves and unless there is a major falling out with coaching staff etc, knuckle down and help turn your team's fortunes around - take responsibility.

If your team is struggling in PL1 or in fact get relegated, that's when they need you most. People like Batts and Grey bounce around to multiple clubs - god knows what they are in search of? To have a large collection of socks/shorts perhaps? Perhaps it is to find new friends because their old team mates club think they are d1ckwads?

Hopefully its not because you want some silverware? Its park football and the ONLY reason you should be playing is for enjoyment (granted its better when you win). I am sure Juice secretly has better reasons than 'its my closest ground' so I can only ponder on what actually happened internally at the Lions. My only guess would be he doesn't like/respect Kiwi, and/or he was told another Keeper would be starting the season in firsts..... you just leave your mates for the sake of a few kms travelling time unless there is a sh1t storm.

Check
wrote on 21-Feb-14 16:00

Any good trial game hit outs so far?

Vegie
wrote on 21-Feb-14 16:00

>>The Bushboys culture is our greatest asset and if players don't fit in with it then they end up like Batts. Batts didnt know any chumps - so how did he get in? AND when is the wombat playing now?

Juice
wrote on 21-Feb-14 16:03

Couldn't be further from the truth fruit. People change occupations even careers multiple times in a lifetime, does that make them disloyal? My reasons have nothing to do with kiwi whom I still chat with throughout the week, coaching, players, new players or success. I simply wanted a new challenge after becoming 'stale'. That can happen after 16yr lol. It's much the same reason why I tend to only stay in a school for 7 years or there abouts. I get 'lazy' or 'relaxed' more to the point and openly admit that. Must bed ADHD lol. Anyway, hope that answers your way off speculations ????

Hoppers
wrote on 21-Feb-14 16:05

Boz - WPH > PEN Seale - WPH > PEN Juice - WPH > KEN Batts - RSL > NER > NOR > KEN > BEE Nate - STA > NOR > KEN Pearso - STA > KEN Turner - NER > NOR > EEW Simpson - STA > NOR Wright - NOR > EEW Rock - ROS > BEE > HAW To name a few.

Playing
wrote on 21-Feb-14 16:05

Batts still going around is he?

Club hoppers
wrote on 21-Feb-14 16:07

Many people seem to have jumped ship over the years.
You can add kurt, boz, seale, gareth wright, turner, giometti brothers, pearso, luksic, Nils Johnson, maple, Tim Simpson, the rock.
Decent side there.
Players go regularly. Not saying it's good but it happens in this league.

Feathersss

hey juice, love you bro... remember BAS!

Teacher

That is the worst analergy Juice, surely you're not an english teacher... "People change occupations even careers multiple times in a lifetime, does that make them disloyal?"

wrote on 21-Feb-14 16:09

So who had moved clubs this year?

puma
wrote on 21-Feb-14 17:01

Has Dundovic gone to Kenthurst really?

Hills
wrote on 21-Feb-14 17:01

Interesting how the clubs in GHFA have turned to a more hills related layout were it used to be more Epping and Eastwood.

Fruit
wrote on 21-Feb-14 17:03

Fair call Juice .... as I said I had to ponder (read speculate) because I don't know you but I don't understand your 'stale after 16 years'. Many of us old Penno boys have had 16+ years there (now all farmed off to 35s), but never contemplated changing clubs. Mind you, nobody would've taken me. That said, I have to agree with Teacher mate. Occupations and careers are about opportunities presented that are linked with your livelihood. looking after your family cannot be compared with 18 rounds on a Sat n cow paddocks. It can be forced due to something as painful finding a new career/job after a redundancy, just as much as progressing your career by going to a competitor. I hardly think that should be likened to park football. As I said in my first post, I don't really give a continental - my point was regarding loyalty and how how it shouldn't (IMO) have a time limit on it.

Hoppers - Batts also played for PEN one year - 2000 - in Ressies. Tried to organise a coup to become coach but wasn't voted in.

Strong
wrote on 21-Feb-14 17:09

Interesting to see how the new boys go this year. Another hills side.

Tony Stark
wrote on 22-Feb-14 11:00

Due to my transfer from the below average lions I can confirm PHD will win everything this yr. you heard it here first. TS

Agree
wrote on 22-Feb-14 13:01

Gotta agree with Tony. Top player and it's the pumas time. A year wiser with the best squad it's surely their time. Expect Blake to shine around better players.

Tony Stark
wrote on 22-Feb-14 13:02

I shine around everyone regardless of their skill level. I set the standard for this league and most of you are below me.

Class
wrote on 22-Feb-14 14:03

Big loss to a Kenthurst and massive gain for sta picking up pearso.
On his day there is no better in the competition.
Makes sta real contenders again.

Old news
wrote on 22-Feb-14 17:01

Pearso wasn't at Kenthurst last year.

zzzzxx
wrote on 23-Feb-14 00:01

Makes no difference. Ken but 14 points this year. Scouted in everyone but nonetheless should do it in a canter

Surprise
wrote on 23-Feb-14 08:07

Think you will find Kenthurst haven't picked up as well as you all think and being older again they might start to struggle.

$$$$
wrote on 23-Feb-14 11:00

Word on the street is the bushpigs are offering plenty of $$$$ for team hoppers!!!!

Fact
wrote on 23-Feb-14 14:01

I know whoever wins The Premiership are generally favourites to win the comp te following year. But are Kenthurst really worthy of all this hype? Or are there a few teams who are worthy of favouritism?

THE ROCK
wrote on 23-Feb-14 15:05

Hoppers Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rock - ROS > BEE > HAW Get your facts straigh big fella, The first GHFA club I played for (>21+) was Beecroft. And give batts a break, he has been at a few clubs, but he has also been around longer than anyone on this forum with the exception of Jethro. Not sure if he's the most successfull coach, but he's won a fair bit of silverware in his time.

Who else???
wrote on 23-Feb-14 16:02

Fact Wrote:

> I know whoever wins The Premiership are generally
> favourites to win the comp te following year. But
> are Kenthurst really worthy of all this hype?
> Or are there a few teams who are worthy of
> favouritism?

Kenthurst have won the last 2 premierships and going for 3 in a row.

Favourites for sure.

Incorrect
wrote on 23-Feb-14 16:05

$$$$ Wrote:

> Word on the street is the bushpigs are offering
> plenty of $$$$ for team hoppers!!!!

No players have ever been paid at Kenthurst and never will be.

It's not about money in park football.

You guys just don't get it do you.

Hawk eye watch
wrote on 23-Feb-14 16:09

How are the hawks shaping up rock? Great to have you back in the league.

no doubt
wrote on 23-Feb-14 17:00

Ken should do the double double this year.

park football
wrote on 23-Feb-14 17:02

What type of club contacts players from other clubs to strengthen. Park football you say?

Truth
wrote on 23-Feb-14 17:04

park football Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What type of club contacts players from other > clubs to strengthen. Park football you say? What type of idiot believes that? Ever thought it was the other way round?

THE ROCK
wrote on 23-Feb-14 17:08

Hawk eye watch Wrote:

> How are the hawks shaping up rock?
> Great to have you back in the league.

Looking ok, havent played a game yet so it's hard to tell.

Trials
wrote on 24-Feb-14 07:06

Strongest teams clubs have played in trial games? Manly and Kuringai teams still the benchmark?

Injuries
wrote on 24-Feb-14 10:06

Many clubs suffering from injury tolls early on?

Rick Gio.
wrote on 24-Feb-14 13:01

Class Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Big loss to a Kenthurst and massive gain for sta > picking up pearso. > On his day there is no better in the competition. > Makes sta real contenders again. Kenthurst will prove miles to strong in my opinion. PHD clear second picks. STA are always a good tough side but hard to imagine them staying with Kenthurst or PHD. As to Pearso he is a huge gain for STA as he is without a doubt one of the two best left sided players I have seen in this comp in the last 5 years, the other being Adi.

Agree
wrote on 24-Feb-14 13:02

Pearson best player in competition on his day. Will come back to bite Kenthurst that loss.

Loss
wrote on 24-Feb-14 13:03

Rick Gio a big loss to ravens this year along with Kidd.

Rick Gio.
wrote on 24-Feb-14 13:05

Loss Wrote:

> Rick Gio a big loss to ravens this year along with
> Kidd.

Old Legs, so I am no loss - Yes Kidd is a loss as was Boz when he left Penno but Ravens are rebuilding and youth is the way to go.

old news
wrote on 24-Feb-14 15:02

Agree Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pearson best player in competition on his day. > Will come back to bite Kenthurst that loss. think you will find kent have more than adequately replaced pearson. they have beaten arguably two of best sides in brookvale and pittwater and i hear they did the penrith champions comfortably without a lot of their first grade available on the weekend. good player is pearson but certainly replaced at kent this season i believe

Pearso
wrote on 24-Feb-14 18:08

Thanks Nate. Enjoy ressies this year.

Greystoke
wrote on 24-Feb-14 19:00

Speaking of Kidd....scored a cracker for Spirit against CCM academy in a 2-2 draw in yesterday's trial game.Will be a big loss for Ravens this season.

NG4
wrote on 25-Feb-14 09:02

Regarding Pearso, in 2012 he was one of the premier players in GHFA i felt at left back. I knew this as he was covering my express pace most of the time:) If he hits those heights again we all know what an asset he will be to an already strong sta. Gio, Wont be the same playing ravens without your funny antics. Im sure you'll dominate 35s with Kurt. However, Kiddo tells me its 45s your playing, surely not:) Ps Is it just me or are pre-seasons getting harder. Enjoy the season Lads.

LiamW
wrote on 25-Feb-14 22:04

Hoppers Wrote:

> Boz - WPH > PEN
> Seale - WPH > PEN
> Juice - WPH > KEN
> Batts - RSL > NER > NOR > KEN > BEE
> Nate - STA > NOR > KEN
> Pearso - STA > KEN
> Turner - NER > NOR > EEW
> Simpson - STA > NOR
> Wright - NOR > EEW
> Rock - ROS > BEE > HAW
>
> To name a few.

Looking at this list of players! What have they got in common from all their moves?

Medals!

It's all about the trophies!

Forget about broken friendships and loyalty!

it's all about the bits of tin left in the bottom draw next to the old pair of undies you wear to mow the lawn!

Sorely missed
wrote on 25-Feb-14 22:06

Liam you are well and truly one of the great characters of the game. Sorely missed in GHFA. You still running around?

nate
wrote on 26-Feb-14 06:07

Were nate and Simpson there for the double double at sta before moving to nor? Impressive haul if so.

No
wrote on 26-Feb-14 06:08

No weren't there for the double double. Timmy Simpson close to the best striker to grace GHFA.

Key players
wrote on 26-Feb-14 07:01

Key players this year? Ken: phd: pen: sta: wph: eew: nor: red: rav: hil:

Player yellow
wrote on 26-Feb-14 07:02

Without doubt eew squad of 90s have to be the best squad since I remember.
They're still winning 35s by all accounts.

Club stars
wrote on 26-Feb-14 07:07

Ken: Knippler
phd: Cejka
pen: Seale
sta: Red head captain (lake maybe?)
wph: Biason
eew: Turner
nor:
red: Mittiga
rav: Brennan
hil:

nooo idea
wrote on 26-Feb-14 08:07

club stars you have no idea no brennan at rav this year cejka never been a key player at phd just target man seale never been a key player either

Missing
wrote on 26-Feb-14 09:02

Without Kurt, surely seale is now their main go to guy at penno? DB not playing this year? Big loss that is. A lot of pressure on matty roberts now then.

where to?
wrote on 26-Feb-14 10:01

Loss Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Few big losses at ravens with Kidd, hunter, db & > gio gone. Where have these players gone?

Loss
wrote on 26-Feb-14 10:08

Few big losses at ravens with Kidd, hunter, db & gio gone.

Juice
wrote on 26-Feb-14 11:00

LiamW Wrote:

> Hoppers Wrote:

> -----
> >
Boz - WPH > PEN
> >
Seale - WPH > PEN
> >
Juice - WPH > KEN
> >
Batts - RSL > NER > NOR > KEN > BEE
> >
Nate - STA > NOR > KEN
> >
Pearso - STA > KEN
> >
Turner - NER > NOR > EEW
> >
Simpson - STA > NOR
> >
Wright - NOR > EEW
> >
Rock - ROS > BEE > HAW
> >

> >
To name a few.
>
> Looking at this list of players! What have they
> got in common from all their moves?
>
> Medals!
>
> It's all about the trophies!
>
> Forget about broken friendships and loyalty!
>
> it's all about the bits of tin left in the bottom
> draw next to the old pair of undies you wear to
> mow the lawn!

Wheels,
Can only respond on behalf of three of them and I assure you it had nothing to do with medals... all three already had their fare share of medals before changing. As for Rock, not too sure about medals at least in PL when you look at the teams he's changed to. Turner moved when NER were relegated so I'm guessing he wanted to keep playing in PL aside from the fact that most of his school mates whom he's played junior footbal with as well for most of his life are at EEW.

ravens
wrote on 26-Feb-14 11:02

kidds gone to state league one gio gone to o35s
not sure where hunter and db gone and theres no matty roberts either

Eagle
wrote on 26-Feb-14 14:00

Juice Wrote:

> LiamW Wrote:

> -----
> >
Hoppers Wrote:

> >

>
> >
-----
> >
> Boz - WPH > PEN
> >
> Seale - WPH > PEN
> >
> Juice - WPH > KEN
> >
> Batts - RSL > NER > NOR > KEN > BEE
> >
> Nate - STA > NOR > KEN
> >
> Pearso - STA > KEN
> >
> Turner - NER > NOR > EEW
> >
> Simpson - STA > NOR
> >
> Wright - NOR > EEW
> >
> Rock - ROS > BEE > HAW
> >
>
> >
> To name a few.
> >

> >
Looking at this list of players! What have they
> >
got in common from all their moves?
> >

> >
Medals!
> >

> >
It's all about the trophies!
> >

> >
Forget about broken friendships and loyalty!
> >

> >
it's all about the bits of tin left in the
> bottom
> >
draw next to the old pair of undies you wear to
> >
mow the lawn!
>
>
> Wheels,
> Can only respond on behalf of three of them and I
> assure you it had nothing to do with medals... all
> three already had their fare share of medals
> before changing. As for Rock, not too sure about
> medals at least in PL when you look at the teams
> he's changed to. Turner moved when NER were
> relegated so I'm guessing he wanted to keep
> playing in PL aside from the fact that most of his
> school mates whom he's played junior footbal with
> as well for most of his life are at EEW.

Simpson left STA to play for GHFA, then returned to PL and played with school mates at Normo. He then went back to GHFA, perhaps one season at Northern Tigers too and he's been playing for GHFA for the last few seasons.

ravens
wrote on 26-Feb-14 16:05

Who have ravens got this season?

Best
wrote on 26-Feb-14 16:05

Tim is a great player. The ravens better recruit well loosing those players. Massive losses.

kev martin
wrote on 26-Feb-14 19:04

Ravens got, John Kosmina, Peter Katholous and Lee Sterry

Sandalands
wrote on 26-Feb-14 22:02

Isn't dejesus signing for the Pumas

JH7
wrote on 27-Feb-14 09:07

DB is heading overseas this year, so won't be playing. Richo playing O35s with Penno. Kidd has gone to Spirit. Matty Roberts still playing as far as I know, same with Matt Hunter I thought - but could be mistaken.

JH7
wrote on 27-Feb-14 10:03

Semi-retired. I'll only be having a run in goals when the O35/2 Ravens are short players.

35/1s
wrote on 27-Feb-14 10:05

JH7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > DB is heading overseas this year, so won't be > playing. > > Richo playing O35s with Penno. > > Kidd has gone to Spirit. > > Matty Roberts still playing as far as I know, same > with Matt Hunter I thought - but could be > mistaken. Who you playing with this year Joel? Over 35s? What division?

giant
wrote on 27-Feb-14 21:05

JH7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Semi-retired. I'll only be having a run in goals > when the O35/2 Ravens are short players. JH7 - don't you mean when they need a short player?

JH7
wrote on 28-Feb-14 09:07

Ha - yes forgot to put short in front of short - only when they are short short players.

FYI
wrote on 28-Feb-14 11:05

FYI Turner moved to NOR way before NER were relegated, he moved from NOR to EEW when NOR were relegated after winning the double the previous year!

really?
wrote on 28-Feb-14 23:02

No Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No weren't there for the double double. > Timmy Simpson close to the best striker to grace > GHFA. Sta must of been decent if they won all 4 trophies after simpson and gray left already?

Lucky
wrote on 01-Mar-14 00:08

They got lucky. If they lost their game against thornleigh they would have missed the four. Hardly a dominant team

Mustafa
wrote on 01-Mar-14 04:06

Lucky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They got lucky. If they lost their game against > thornleigh they would have missed the four. Hardly > a dominant team That's rubbish mate, they were very much the dominant squad in 2005 with the likes of Dax, Pearso, Drummond, Maple, Masulans, etc. all in or close to their prime. They even had 6 or 7 ginger central midfielders in the squad which was an intimidating factor for all other teams in the comp. Just about all of the 30 could have played 1st grade that year, with guys like Wally, Lake and Phil Jones having to settle mainly for Ressies roles. If my memory serves me correctly they had to win their last game to win the premiership, but were never in danger of missing the four, so get your facts right before spouting complete nonsense.

Best
wrote on 01-Mar-14 07:03

A top squad the sta squad of 2005. The eew squad of 90s and 80s squad of the YMCA still the greatest squads by far as they did it all for a decade.

Facts
wrote on 01-Mar-14 08:01

Listen here mustaf. They won their last game to win the premiership. Fact and well done. If thornleigh had won, thornleigh would have made the four and sta would not have made it. Fact and hardly means dominant. They are the facts and they are undisputed.

Trophy Hunter
wrote on 01-Mar-14 10:05

Facts - you are thinking about 2007. 2005 Firsts had already won prior to the last game. The had to beat Penno in Ressies though.

Bright Spark
wrote on 01-Mar-14 12:09

Does anyone know the name of the redhead striker from Roselea around 04-05 ?

What's it matter
wrote on 01-Mar-14 13:05

They won all four trophies. Something no other team has done. Doesn't matter if it was won in the last game or not. I suspect ken will be backing themselves to do the same this season.

Old Timer
wrote on 02-Mar-14 10:08

The red head striker from Roselea I think was Adam Gerrard. Scored the bulk of Roselea's goals.

Bright Spark
wrote on 02-Mar-14 16:02

Old Timer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The red head striker from Roselea I think was Adam > Gerrard. Scored the bulk of Roselea's goals. Thanks mate

Nathan the Great
wrote on 02-Mar-14 21:03

Rumour that Dundovic could be fit for the Pumas in round 1..

Nathan the not so great
wrote on 02-Mar-14 21:09

Nathan the Great Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rumour that Dundovic could be fit for the Pumas in > round 1.. Fit for Kenthursts round 1 match... You heard it here first

Right
wrote on 02-Mar-14 22:04

Wrong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kenthurst play the team who finished second. > If memory serves me correct that was penno. > Rumours floating that dundovich and the phd coach > fell out last year. Hence why he didn't get much > time on the pitch. Confirmed, didnt play the last 5 or 6 games of the season because of a fight

Wrong
wrote on 02-Mar-14 22:07

Kenthurst play the team who finished second. If memory serves me correct that was penno. Rumours floating that dundovich and the phd coach fell out last year. Hence why he didn't get much time on the pitch.

Stronger
wrote on 03-Mar-14 09:08

Think you'll find Phds results were better when he wasn't in the team.

player
wrote on 03-Mar-14 13:08

Yes, we played them late in the season and there was a tense exchange of words in the car park at Les Shore between Dunda and the PHD coach. I asked one of their players about it and was told there had already been a big bust up at training. Not surprising if he has moved.

Dundovic Hot Sister
wrote on 03-Mar-14 17:00

Please leave my big brother alone. He has moved to the bushies because he wants to experience success and be appreciated. Love u nath....

Class
wrote on 03-Mar-14 17:05

Class player Nathan Dundovic is.

fact
wrote on 05-Mar-14 15:08

danny van persie JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS JUDAS

u guys have all lost it
wrote on 07-Mar-14 20:01

Get a life man. kockic, deep-sauccich, who gives a shit

serbs play in gladesville??
wrote on 07-Mar-14 20:05

since when does a serb live and play in gladesville

Quaid
wrote on 10-Mar-14 19:00

Can't believe matt Seale went to kenthurst

Old Man Walking.
wrote on 10-Mar-14 22:04

Quaid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can't believe matt Seale went to kenthurst He didn't. Spoke to him Sat at the Penno Game.

trial
wrote on 11-Mar-14 16:02

Seale played in the Penno vs Chatswood Rangers trial Sat. i think Chatswood knocked them off in 1st grade 2-1…...

Truer
wrote on 11-Mar-14 21:02

He did. Then he decided he'd prefer to play at kenthurst. He will not be at Penno this year.

Start the reactor
wrote on 11-Mar-14 21:05

Epic trophy hunter

Truth
wrote on 11-Mar-14 21:05

The above is true.

not really
wrote on 11-Mar-14 22:01

Not really a trophy hunter he just didnt want to be coached by alby And who would?

Off season
wrote on 11-Mar-14 22:06

Lots of club swapping going on this year isn't there. Some very big names also.

Ruins
wrote on 11-Mar-14 22:07

Exactly. Ably is destroying everything Kurt spent years building and the season hasn't even started. Great pick up for Kenthurst.

ken
wrote on 12-Mar-14 07:00

Do they have any juniors in the squad anymore?

Switch
wrote on 12-Mar-14 07:04

Are all these players being mentioned actually jumping to other sides or is it just general forum rumours.

Confirmed
wrote on 12-Mar-14 09:08

Can confirm To KEN Goldie Nor Juice wph Wright Phd Seale pen To phd Blake wph To wph Julian miller rav Shane miller rav

Line up
wrote on 12-Mar-14 10:00

Will those blokes even be starting players in those teams?

kiwi
wrote on 12-Mar-14 12:03

That is gold

Yep
wrote on 12-Mar-14 12:04

ken Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do they have any juniors in the squad anymore? We sure do. It's his 29th Birthday today.

kiwi
wrote on 12-Mar-14 13:03

Great signings,Brought the average age down.

Mr Miller
wrote on 12-Mar-14 13:04

Confirmed Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can confirm > To KEN > Goldie Nor > Juice wph > Wright Phd > Seale pen > > To phd > Blake wph > > To wph > Julian miller rav > Shane miller rav Two great signings KIWI.

Juice
wrote on 12-Mar-14 14:03

Lol kiwi they're both in their 30s... You mean the avg age up ????

Kiwi Fan
wrote on 12-Mar-14 16:06

I have heard that you are getting a player on a 1 game loan basis? Any truth in the rumour.

Still got it
wrote on 12-Mar-14 16:08

Seale for Golden Boot.

rumor
wrote on 12-Mar-14 18:07

Tim simpson to kenthurst.

kiwi
wrote on 13-Mar-14 13:07

Yep trying to sign crazy eyes for round 1 then not let him transfer out. He bring so much entertainment to pl It won't be the same when he is playing 0/35s with kurt I put $100 on that penno 35s will win the comp. Rick colossimo kurt and my mate duck, will be more than enough to win comp.

gerry
wrote on 13-Mar-14 16:09

well it would be long overdue as they grabbed the spoon last year and pretty comfortably at that. Gio would be better suited playing with All Saints

Scissors
wrote on 14-Mar-14 10:02

Kenthurst to win the league by 10 points.

THE ROCK
wrote on 14-Mar-14 10:06

kiwi, your a classic! Is that Jules from Hills United? Good player, must be 34/35 now? Matty Seale to Bushies.... seriously?

Paper
wrote on 14-Mar-14 10:07

Yes rock. I can't wait to see knipler, smith and seale run at you.

kiwi
wrote on 14-Mar-14 11:08

Juice, with you now sent to graze at Kenthurst, the 2 millers combined is less than you. So aver down Lol

nostadamus
wrote on 14-Mar-14 12:00

I can see 1 last major transfer, before season starts. If what I am seeing in my visions are correct it will be very interesting. 2 more weeks and all will be revealed.

TG
wrote on 14-Mar-14 13:02

Geez I hope your correct heard about it last night.

kiwi
wrote on 14-Mar-14 16:09

Tg can you and your mate elaborate on what you have heard

Who
wrote on 17-Mar-14 08:07

Who is the big name?

Swap
wrote on 20-Mar-14 12:06

How many players have jumped ship this year? Seems like alot have.

wrote on 20-Mar-14 15:01

New Signing
wrote on 01-Apr-14 13:08

Andrew Fifita to Bushboys

Author:
Subject: