Club Transfers

Views: 73486 Posts: 240
NG Fan
wrote on 14-Sep-11 16:03

Pearco to Ravens and the Kidd to Kenthurst? Can you please confirm NG?

false!
wrote on 14-Sep-11 17:02

false about the Kidd!

NG
wrote on 14-Sep-11 17:04

Rick,

I got pre-warned something was coming on the forum today but surely you can do better than that big fella.
Re Pearso: He is going to play all age with his mates at sat by all accounts.
Re Kidd: I just told him he should have a crack at a higher level team and if he wants to I'll get him the opportunity to chase a bit of cabbage.
Otherwise hit old man walking up for $200 a week as that's prob half his weekly wage at ravens:)

Over to you Rick.

NG

Rumour Mill
wrote on 28-Sep-11 13:02

NG Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Rick,
>
> I got pre-warned something was coming on the forum
> today but surely you can do better than that big
> fella.
> Re Pearso: He is going to play all age with his
> mates at sat by all accounts.
> Re Kidd: I just told him he should have a crack at
> a higher level team and if he wants to I'll get
> him the opportunity to chase a bit of cabbage.
> Otherwise hit old man walking up for $200 a week
> as that's prob half his weekly wage at ravens:)
>
> Over to you Rick.
>
> NG

NG going to Beecroft going around?

Retirement
wrote on 28-Sep-11 14:00

Alot of wombats are retiring because they are too old too fat and too good looking.

Truth
wrote on 28-Sep-11 14:01

Beecroft to pick up a number of players, from a number of current PL clubs.

b0lton
wrote on 28-Sep-11 15:00

They are the sydney swans of football- able to regenerate old legs

Normo to Kenthurst
wrote on 30-Sep-11 08:01

A few Normo players will be heading to Kenthurst. Infact, i believe a lot of Normo players wont be returning and may head to other clubs, though at the moment, only 2 players are confirmed to Kenthurst.

Judge
wrote on 30-Sep-11 09:01

Normo to Kenthurst Wrote:

> A few Normo players will be heading to Kenthurst.
> Infact, i believe a lot of Normo players wont be
> returning and may head to other clubs, though at
> the moment, only 2 players are confirmed to
> Kenthurst.

A team playing in the SL that does not even win promotion can not have that many good players. I can not see that strengthening Kenthurst considering Pearso moving to AA and NG going to Beecroft.

NGs merry men
wrote on 30-Sep-11 11:03

I hear there is a move for a WPH stalwart to another PL side

Yanish Mihalik
wrote on 30-Sep-11 13:06

Rigato is apparently on the verge of a move to Beecroft.

BeeB
wrote on 30-Sep-11 22:08

Rigato has just confirmed his move to the mighty beecroft bandits.

Depth
wrote on 01-Oct-11 11:08

Judge Wrote:

> Normo to Kenthurst Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
A few Normo players will be heading to
> Kenthurst.
> >
Infact, i believe a lot of Normo players wont
> be
> >
returning and may head to other clubs, though
> at
> >
the moment, only 2 players are confirmed to
> >
Kenthurst.
>
>
> A team playing in the SL that does not even win
> promotion can not have that many good players. I
> can not see that strengthening Kenthurst
> considering Pearso moving to AA and NG going to
> Beecroft.

Ochert and Goldie to Kenthurst.
I think it will add depth to their squad.

NG
wrote on 01-Oct-11 16:01

A week away in Melbourne and good to see the rumour mill is well under way for next year.
This started as a stitch up between Rick Gio and I with me telling young Kidd to tell him I might play 35's next yr with Gio amd Kidd said he's actually eligible for 45's so that ruled that link out.
I can confirm all above though.
At Dazza McKees wedding Normo have Dok committed again for another year and they will all stay there for one last crack at it as Dok it doing good things there again.
So no Normo players to Kenthurst or anywere else = Confirmed
Beecroft I'm sure Batts has a few things up his sleeve. He'll need to though after I watche them loose 6-0 to normo. To get them
Promoted in his first year there is a massive achievement and it will be good to have the big fella in the league again as personalities like him add to the interest levels of the league.
Rigato to Beecroft would be a no as Batts thinks the keeper he has is the beat keeper he's seen in GHFA. Ex Blacktown keeper so no need to strengthen there.
Re the old stalwart from wph going elsewhere, I know who it is and I've ears there chasing him very strongly.
He's one of the best in his position and would add to any club if they do get him.
Well done to Ravens on cracking into the semis. Hope you Lads go all the way.
My tip will be old Man Walking to bury The Winner.

Enjoy.

NG

transfer market odds
wrote on 04-Oct-11 17:05

whos the wph stalwart ng?

kiwi
wrote on 04-Oct-11 20:00

woodsy

MC Hammer
wrote on 04-Oct-11 20:03

I've heard that Batts is going to coach the Jets. Any truth to the rumour old man? Maybe a moonwalk from the sideline when they win their first game?

Rick Astley
wrote on 05-Oct-11 09:03

Who are the Jets ?

News Flash
wrote on 05-Oct-11 13:01

Heard two current blacktown players heading to Peel in 2012. Good mates with coach one of them and seen at a few games this year and bringing a team mate to the stadium of light in 2012.The strong get stronger.

NG
wrote on 05-Oct-11 15:02

Rick Gio.

Just so you know I had young Kidd working for me yesterday and hes claiming that he wont be playing next game In the semi due to a cracked finger nail.
Just letting you know he was out running around at the Trials yesterday and he didnt look to injured too me. Just pass that onto Coach Gio please:)
Typical Generation Y ay Gio:)
Tell him to harden up and help you Win the state semi.

NG

Concierge
wrote on 05-Oct-11 16:05

Can you two get a room or at the very least text him your love messages.
I am feeling ill reading this crap.

D Batts
wrote on 08-Oct-11 23:02

NG makes it official that he is on his way to Peel in 2012.

wrote on 09-Oct-11 15:09

NG seems pretty pleased with himself as he thinks he head-hunted Kidd away from Ravens.

NG
wrote on 09-Oct-11 19:07

Concierge = Feeling the Love champ.
D Batts = Your having a laugh. Ravens will have a state league reserve grade side by the sounds of it so they'll be just fine.
.... = Not pleased with myself at all actually and definately haven't head hunted Aaron away from Ravens. I'd advise him against it and he'd tell you the same. I Just gave Aaron an opportunity to work for me that's all. He did and that's it. Nothing else to it.

NG

Virgin News
wrote on 10-Oct-11 15:04

Virgin black & yellow Wrote:

> Late mail - the peetey brothers Matty & Aaron on
> the move.
>
> Agreed to terms to play at Sydney AP next season.
>
> Good luck gents!!

Mails pretty slow virgin. My mail was that they appeared at a couple of training sessions at another club in the PL but thought that the challenge may be too great for them both to make the starting team with the midfield depth so they took the easy way out and thought they would play elsewhere? I agree good luck to them both.

Virgin black & yellow
wrote on 10-Oct-11 15:06

Late mail - the peetey brothers Matty & Aaron on the move.

Agreed to terms to play at Sydney AP next season.

Good luck gents!!

???
wrote on 10-Oct-11 17:02

Matty and Adam.

Were are the playing? Whose Sydney AP?

Juice
wrote on 10-Oct-11 18:04

Matt and Adam will line up for EEW.

Rumour
wrote on 10-Oct-11 18:07

That was the rumour Juice.
But has it changed or are they still confirmed?

Insider
wrote on 11-Oct-11 09:03

Boz needs a change and talk is that he is following the Peatey boys to Boronia. This will make them the team to beat in 2012.

Fowler
wrote on 11-Oct-11 10:05

Correct. Narrabeen AA2 next year

Juice
wrote on 11-Oct-11 10:07

Boz... pfft. He'll be playing on the northern beaches where he lives before playing for any other GHFA PL side.

Power Broker
wrote on 11-Oct-11 11:07

Fowler Wrote:

> Correct. Narrabeen AA2 next year

I heard they were strong in the AA2 at Narrabeen so not sure if Boz is in too deep a water making that move. Maybe he should take a step back and go to Thornleigh.

Whispers
wrote on 11-Oct-11 13:05

Hearing strong links with certain GHFA personalities playing down on the northern beaches PL next year.
Can anyone confirm?

dave b
wrote on 11-Oct-11 13:08

confirmed, rick gio will be playing pl lawn bowls for dee why rsl

Older Man Walking
wrote on 11-Oct-11 13:08

dave b Wrote:

> confirmed, rick gio will be playing pl lawn bowls
> for dee why rsl

Sounds like your feeling the heat just incase he plays again. I will go into bat for you to keep you in the squad.

Virgin black & yellow
wrote on 11-Oct-11 17:09

Responding to ???? Question - sydney AP is Sydney airport, the same experience for the peatey boys as playing in the tigers midfield the only difference is they'll be watching planes fly over their heads instead of balls. I'd suggest Sydney AP to them as that would pay better than tha tigers.

Virgin black & yellow is the new offical tigers airlines from next season.

Matty & Aaron
wrote on 11-Oct-11 20:00

i heard the peateys are heading to peel this year! but wont get a run as the ravens have such a strong mid. some bench.

Juice
wrote on 11-Oct-11 21:00

EEW

THE ROCK
wrote on 11-Oct-11 23:06

NG,

Was talking to a garden gnome the other day from redbacks, they told me your on the headhunting list? Any truth?

Apparently they lost a few to Peel aswell..

Fark, the souvlaki's must be good down there!

Mr James
wrote on 12-Oct-11 11:07

I was going to tell everyone about a really BIG transfer,

but then had a shower and it washed off.

NG
wrote on 12-Oct-11 11:08

Juice,
As always your on the money. Congrats on the new job too Lad. Spoke with Matt Peatey last night as he was having a laugh about the forums going on. By all accounts Matt and his brother Ads will be playing for eew next year. This puts them straight in the reckoning for the title as there two of the best players in the comp no doubt.
With Gazza, Matt and Ads Peatey in the middle. Mouyis and Turner up front. And Hammer at the back. Eew will be at there strongest in over 10years. All those players are comp winners and would make any team so boronia will be a very tough place to go next year. Them with ravens recruiting well also along with penno are well out infront of everyone at the minute.

Rock,
1stly well done on promotion champ to you and Beecroft. The Burrow will be a good place to play next year I'm hearing.
Your mate from redbacks though is off the mark. It seems If I speak to Gary Lynam (Red striker) or Aaron Kidd (Rav striker) I'm out poaching players.
Being straight up I have liased with both of them but it's only about playing at a higher level and making some cabbage next year.
Make of that what you want but.
I'm speaking to your coach Batts tonight also Rock, so I'm probably poaching him too:)
Only truth to any hijacking is me and Bozza liasing about playing down on the Northern Beaches and that's hit a barrier as he I'd upset with me because he didn't get let into Hugos with me because of his hair cut.

NG

dave b
wrote on 12-Oct-11 11:09

yeah mate....

Ra Ra
wrote on 12-Oct-11 19:01

I am assuming that you consider yourself a dickhead too then Question!

Question
wrote on 12-Oct-11 19:05

Why are you dickheads still on the forum?

tiger train
wrote on 13-Oct-11 19:03

Aren't the tigers at their strongest every year around pre season. Peatey bros or not, they'll finish the same place they always do....nowhere. the day they stop clutching to their years at ebhs is the day they might actually start doing ok. Too many has beens who still they're individually able to change a game. Together, they might just be half decent

THE ROCK
wrote on 14-Oct-11 00:08

Ok,

so your not going to redbacks NG.
Man they spin some shit!

Yeah Wombat Stadium is being returfed now, so hopeully it will last the season!

I heard there is $ down in the beaches league, any truth?

tiger Lokom0t1v
wrote on 14-Oct-11 02:00

Tiger Train to really depart in 2012. fck yeah.

NG
wrote on 14-Oct-11 08:07

Rock,

Surely your taking the piss. Dont know anyone from Redbacks bar the potato who I've headhunted already apparently.

Talking off headhunting Rock I've heard your doing ok yourself as Batts has labelled you his recruitment officer with a few big state league signings already. I hear everything mate:)

Re Beaches cabbage. Yes plenty floating about. Eg Gabby Mendez $400 a week previously at Brookie.
Cabbage floating everywere bit if your close with president I heard,haha.
Apparently Batts has a kitty of cabbage to throw around at beecroft, keeping it for his lunches tho.

NG

Sir Lunchalot
wrote on 14-Oct-11 09:05

NG, unlike some who need it for tinting of hair follicles and highlights.

Come and join the Wombats and he will shout you a free back, sack and crack wax so you can join enjoy pre-season at Mardi Gras.

THE ROCK
wrote on 15-Oct-11 13:06

Dont know what your talking about NG, Batts and I are hard out of ideas for people to recruit.

Your missing what i'm trying to say. I heard that YOU were going to Redbacks. Not you were taking people from redbacks.

Anyways enough football talk, it's almost summer

AC Coach
wrote on 17-Oct-11 12:05

I have heard a couple of my players are heading to Thornleigh! Please confirm Borris?

Borris
wrote on 20-Oct-11 12:00

Yep confirmed

carle and his mates are coming down..

wrote on 20-Oct-11 15:06

i call shenanigans

TG
wrote on 20-Oct-11 16:04

Matt Borg and Hunza going to Bankstown big $$$ .

Nicki
wrote on 20-Oct-11 16:05

And his younger brother borris?

LiamW
wrote on 20-Oct-11 21:03

NG

I thought you were headed down to the Burrow! Batts has already ordered the peroxide and we have signed Arturo Dilazio(Joh Baileys top apprentice hairdresser) so your blonde locks will never look grey.

He has also installed a new safe for the dressing room for your massive cubic zirconia ear rings.

We are on the Wombats EOS trip this weekend so you might get a phone call. Our transfer targets will be hot discussion but I am sure by Saturday with a million beers on board we will be scouring the net for Ronaldo's phone number.

Juice
wrote on 21-Oct-11 09:07

Wheels, it's concerning that who know who Joh Bailey's apprentice is ... let alone his top apprentice. Just saying :)

NG
wrote on 21-Oct-11 11:04

Rock,
My bad on misunderstanding. Definately no Contact from redbacks. Massive stitch up. I'm too old for there young whippets anyway:)
Batts tells me Rock your the man when it comes
To recruitment and I know of at least 1 big name player your head hunting. Will be a great coupe if you get him.

Liam,
Hope your well pal and congrats on your roll in leading Beecrofts resurgence back to PL. Will be great to have another character like you in the league.

Batts didn't even offer my a seat at the table for his FREE dinners transfer kitty. Hope he is looking after you better than me Liam:)
Although the free peroxide and ear pieces is very suitable,haha.

NG

LiamW
wrote on 24-Oct-11 15:00

"Wheels, it's concerning that who know who Joh Bailey's apprentice is ... let alone his top apprentice. Just saying"

He is a top lad Arty! All he asked before he signed was does everyone shower after the game and can he play in his favourite position in the hole behind the front two!

DJ
wrote on 25-Oct-11 16:01

Keep it to yourself as it is all Hush Hush at the moment. Big things happening with WPH in 2012. Several big (I mean Big) signings including a player coach from one of the top sides looking for a new challenge.

Borris
wrote on 27-Oct-11 20:00

Yeah Damo signed up as WPH coach... Damo will confirm...

big
wrote on 28-Oct-11 08:01

He Said 'BIG' Borris, not small, Damo would hardly be 5 foot.

Marcel Desailly
wrote on 28-Oct-11 10:08

I can reveal that PHD second choice goalkeeper, Aaron Rigato, is on the verge of leaving Pacific Hills after two seasons.

For those of you that don't know much about Rigato, he debuted for the Pumas in 2010 and had a stellar season, making several teams of the year as a result, including Juice's if i remember correctly.

In 2011 however, after a series of high profile off field incidents, he found himself fall down the pecking order and finished the season behind German import, Jurgen Klopp.

After speaking with the coaching staff earlier this week, he was informed that he would not be guaranteed a spot in 2012 and as a result, he has began searching for clubs elsewhere. Epping Eastwood are believed to be closest to his signature, however St Andrews and Redbacks are also monitoring his situation.

He is a fantastic keeper and a phenomenal shot stopper, but his career has gone down hill in recent times and it's unknown whether he will reach his high levels again. Alcohol has had a strong effect on him and he is a perennial partier which doesn't help his clause.

Still worth a punt in my opinion. Played well when Klopp was injured last season and on his day heis comparable to Brad Friedal.

Interesting times ahead.

Redda
wrote on 28-Oct-11 12:04

Not Redbacks. They are expected to confirm the coup signing of Juice from cross town rivals WPH.

Same ole
wrote on 28-Oct-11 16:01

Kiwi to coach Wph in 12, its official with an old dude assistant...good luck

Lion
wrote on 28-Oct-11 17:09

WPH for relegation. After stalwart clubs such as Normo and Nerds went down this will be awesome

Really?
wrote on 28-Oct-11 19:09

Redda Wrote:

> Not Redbacks. They are expected to confirm the
> coup signing of Juice from cross town rivals WPH.

Where did you hear this from? Apparently Redbacks are spending a lot of time trying to convince Rigato to come across and are willing to give him a chance despite his recent decline.

Even if they can't agree terms with him, i doubt Juice would consider moving across now Kiwi is back at the club?

Who
wrote on 29-Oct-11 18:01

Peter cjeka?

Puma
wrote on 29-Oct-11 18:02

The rubbish talk about Rigato is not to be believed. It is the work of our very own Nathan Dundovic who is extremely disgruntled at present due to his lengthy period spent in the reserves and having his squad status changed to impact player by master tactician, Greg Smith.

Nathan played a pivotal role in getting Rigato back to the club last season but grew annoyed at Rigato being an automatic selection in the line up despite lack of training appearances and weekend holidays on the gold coast etc. This would explain the 'friendly' banter on here.

The last I spoke to Nathan he had been made an offer by recently relegated YMCA in an assistant manager/player role to help push them back into Premier League. With potential signing Peter Cjeka set to bolster the Pumas strike force and the Mascherano/Mascherano like midfield pairing of Smith and Ramisch firmly established, I think Nathan is seriously considering this move.

Watch this space for updates!

poo-ma
wrote on 30-Oct-11 02:07

Nice work Josh Smith, you cant fool anyone in the forum with that dundovic stuff

Updater
wrote on 31-Oct-11 22:06

Just a quick update for those of you following the Rigato saga.

Apparently talks broke down with Epping Eastwood and Redbacks have now emerged as favorites for his signature.

Not to sure what promises have been made, but Rigato has made it clear that he will not be at PHD next season. After spending the season behind Klopp, he feels the respect he has for the coaching staff has been tarnished beyond repair.

Watch this space.

PL reporter
wrote on 01-Nov-11 08:06

Talks between Redbacks and Juice have also apparently broken down with the old man possibly moving to PHD to fill Rigato's place and lift the average goal keeper age at PHD to 40 along with Klopp

come on
wrote on 01-Nov-11 10:01

Surely all this transfer talk is a gee up. I mean goal keepers! really? If it was movement of notable strikers or something like that then it would be worth reading about.

new bidder
wrote on 01-Nov-11 10:09

Very strong rumour that Bushboys have made a very lucrative offer for Rigato's services. No love lost between PHD and Bushboys so this move is sure to spice up the local derby.

interesting
wrote on 01-Nov-11 13:07

Very interesting news regarding Juice if that is true. Klopp has played around Europe so you would expect the competition to be fierce at PHD.

I too heard that Kenthurst were closest to the Rigato signing, pending his fitness after a long preseason. Apparently they were keen to bring him in as cover but they no of his condition and think it would be to big of a risk to go ahead and give him a starting spot in ressies next season.

I think he will end up at Redbacks, WPh or in super league next season.

kiwi
wrote on 01-Nov-11 19:05

West Penno coaching staff, invite players interested to play premier league

West penno prems trials are on the 13th,20th,27th of November,at Redfield college 5:00pm be there by 4:45pm. everyone welcome to come down for trials.

goal keepers also (rigato)

Joke?
wrote on 01-Nov-11 21:09

Rigato is a good keeper but not worth a whole page of posts surely?

This has to be a gee up.

JS7
wrote on 01-Nov-11 22:00

I will not reveal my identity but I can assure you Rigato will be at PHD next season. Clubs like Epping Eastwood and Carlingford Redbacks have been mentioned. As if they could attract even a half decent player lets be serious.

Andre Machado, Luke Reading and Josh Smith are just a few of fantastic players in the history of PHD and Rigato will no doubt be amongst them in the future.

I would also like to re-inforce previous comments with regard to PHD next season. Yes we will be a power house and yes we will be in the top 2. Our strength is in our mid-field and it will be clear for all to see next season. Les Shore will be a real cracker of a place to be on Saturday afternoons, much the same as he Molineaux is in Wolverhampton every weekend.

Idiot
wrote on 01-Nov-11 22:03

Yanish is clearly a piss take. This 'Klopp' that they are referring too is a terrible keeper. Rigato was clearly first choice and where have all these party rumours come from?

I am missing something here.

JS7
wrote on 01-Nov-11 22:05

For one, we have the strongest group of keepers in the league at PHD but that isn't our main strength.

Our main strength is in our midfield so why are people talking about our goalkeepers? I would just assume that our two short starting midfielders would be drawing the plaudits and attention.

Thats just me though.

hmmm
wrote on 01-Nov-11 22:07

kiwi inviting rigato down to trials ah? is there some truth in juices signing with the redbacks then?

Yanish Mihalik
wrote on 01-Nov-11 22:09

hmmm Wrote:

> kiwi inviting rigato down to trials ah? is there
> some truth in juices signing with the redbacks
> then?

From what i hear, there is talk between the player and club though it is still at a preliminary stage.

It's going to be interesting how this pans out, it could be a master stroke by the manager that snaps him up, but it could also be a disaster. I think that's why the top teams are staying clear of him, because their is such a risk in bringing him in.

According to most sources, he was forced out of PHD and was only signed due to an injury crisis in goals midway through last season. Despite a few promising performances, he never reached his heights from 2010 and was a shadow of his former self. He missed big games to go on partying trips to Queensland and apparently abused Klopps son one night out after being on the alcohol. He disrupted the squad completely and he could have the same effect elsewhere.

It would take a brave manager to bring him in, but surely it is worth punt for one of the lower clubs? Train him, keep him happy, get him off the grog and he may just prove a point to those that doubted him.

Gab Marchotti
wrote on 01-Nov-11 23:02

*UPDATE*
Rumours have emerged from the press stating that Rigato was spotted at Campbell Park on the weekend taking in the surroundings. It appears a deal with WPH is imminent and the deal could be wrapped up by the trial dates stated above.

Raven supporter
wrote on 02-Nov-11 00:08

Who gives a f#*$ about these keeper transfers ravens have the best 2 keepers in the league in Cheyno & Will... Y do people constantly get on here & talk themselves up common sense should tell u to let ur football do the talking as ravens did last season & Penno have done previously... Take a good look at yourselves before u start gloating like uve won the comp

short man syndrome
wrote on 02-Nov-11 08:00

haha cheyno yes but will couldn't catch a cold let a lone a ball.

dave b
wrote on 02-Nov-11 08:04

really? considering we won 1st grade and came 3rd in ressies i think he did a pretty good job, think you might have short man syndrome hiding behind your fake name....

Defence
wrote on 02-Nov-11 10:02

Just because your team comes first doesn't mean you have a great keeper. Victor Valdez at Barcelona is a great example of this.

PHD had the best defence in the league and came 3rd which doesn't necessarily mean they have a great keeper but it is a lot bigger indication then just coming 1st alone.

JS7
wrote on 02-Nov-11 10:05

Was Rigato really spotted at Campbell Park? I don't think so Mr Marchotti.

And for the record, Will is a reserve grade keeper. Who cares about Reserve Grade? Its merely a poor mans league with players who can't make it in first grade. I can't take it seriously.

shorter man syndrome
wrote on 02-Nov-11 10:07

and last seasons ressies best defence winner was the wph keeper and he is rubbish!

boring.
wrote on 02-Nov-11 10:07

Who cares about a couple of keepers, what other notable transfers are taking place?

Border Patrol
wrote on 02-Nov-11 11:04

"Who cares about a couple of keepers, what other notable transfers are taking place?"

Beecrofts top striker Yakubu is being transferred from Silverwater to Long Bay gaol after being arrested on drug charges. Wombats on the look out for a new forward

dave b
wrote on 02-Nov-11 11:07

JS7 i would love you to say what you think about ressies to the group of guys at your club (if you have a club) that bust their balls each week in a league that you cant take seriously. You are a dope, without ressies 1st grade would suffer as ressies make competition for spots in 1st grade, You are a dope

newsflash
wrote on 02-Nov-11 12:03

I hear WPH have secured the services of a Yakubu equivalent striker. Said to be quite handy fast and skilfull. Could this spell the end of their striker woes for like the past decade?

JS7
wrote on 02-Nov-11 12:07

'dave b'. Is that meant to be short for David Basheer? You are clearly not on his level in terms of footballing knowlwedge.

You either dont play or are a reserves player yourself. Reserves players at my club look up to me due to my dominant displays in 1st grade.

Hit the training paddock champ.

dave b
wrote on 02-Nov-11 13:01

hahaha another hero hiding behind a fake name

dave b
wrote on 02-Nov-11 13:03

no its Dave Brennan you dickhead, I coached Ravens ressies last year and and played prems 3 years before that.
So who are you?

Bash
wrote on 02-Nov-11 13:03

JS7,

You wouldn't happen to be that guy who plays first grade because your daddy is the coach? Everytime i've seen you play you have never dominated a match especially the semi final where you let Kurt get one over you in the last second of the match. Pretty sure you were instructed to mark him.

shhh
wrote on 02-Nov-11 13:04

You are a bit of a knob DB.

pipe down and let the ravens players defend themselves if they wish. Most of the dribble on here is from non-players like yourself.

Ned Zelic
wrote on 02-Nov-11 16:00

But for me, I think Rigato has all the ingredients to be a great player at any club he chooses. It all comes down to a players mindset. Party boys such as Todd Carney and Aaron Rigato cannot continue to rely on talent alone to get them through life. While they may have the imagination and fantasy to do incredible things on the park, it is off the park where careers are forged, and for this reason, any club that chooses to take Rigato on must get the off-field stuff right before they can take full advantage of his obvious talent. Clubs such as Epping Eastwood are not necessarily known for their discipline and as such I think there is only really two or three clubs serious about his signature.

More news coming soon!

Ned Zelic
wrote on 02-Nov-11 16:02

For me, Dave Brennan has all the ingredients to succeed as a coach and as a player. He has the individual brilliance along with all the ingredients to really have impact on any club. He scores his fair share of goals by hanging in and around the box like a thief.

JS7
wrote on 02-Nov-11 16:04

David Brennen, Basheer or whoever you are, coaching reserve grade is laughable. You are obviously too tactically inept to take charge of a 1st gradw side. Managers like Gareth Southgate and Paul Ince jumped straight into top management to great effect but this obviously isn't your forte.

Enjoy watching me in the real thing next season you cowboy.

kiwi
wrote on 02-Nov-11 16:06

i believe you will see him on the field. good luck with that!

Juice
wrote on 02-Nov-11 17:04

JS7, just so we can all try to 'evaluate' your abilities next season, please let us know your club at least, because somehow I feel you will keep your identity a mystery for obvious reasons and that's ok as this is a public forum and we are all entitled to our level shameless anonymity. Myself, Kiwi and Dave B are out there for all to poke at, how about you?

NG
wrote on 02-Nov-11 19:03

DB and Juice,

Dont stress yourself on probably another one of these Generation Y punks.
Im thinking a phd twat.
The constant talk of rigato being a party boy is pretty funny as the party capital is the cross and living out in the bush at phd im assuming he isnt funding the $150 cab rides back and forth.
Big fish in a little pond out there those twats.

NG

Hills
wrote on 03-Nov-11 09:04

Pacific Hills to win the league next year.
You heard it here first.
Pulled of one of the biggest signings in ghfa history.

Try again
wrote on 03-Nov-11 10:04

Heard it here for the third time same thing was said last year and the year befor that.

NFI
wrote on 03-Nov-11 14:07

cudda
wudda
shudda But didn't

JS7
wrote on 03-Nov-11 14:07

Basheer and Juice,

You are both nothing but has beens. Arsenal won silver wear the last time Juice played in the finals and Basheer is a reserves coach. You know what other good manager coaches reserves? Nobody. So please leave the talking to people whos opinions are actually valid.

Kiwi, your ethics are terrible in trying to poach Rigato from PHD. You remind me a lot of Harry Redknapp who regularly tries to sign players from rivals solely because they are available. You have the great 'Juice' who reminds me a lot of Nikopolidis, in goals.

NG, who said Rigato lived in Dural? The so called Generation Y punks came 3rd last season and were within an inch of making the grand final and beating the Pigeons. I would have run rings around the fat guy in the middle.

NG
wrote on 03-Nov-11 15:07

JS7,

I rate phd as a team pal, only thing I don't rate is chasing the younger Gen Y around as there too quick for an aging Sausage:)
I think the bottom line is people were just over hearing about Rigatos off field
Antics. He's a young Lad and should be able to head and and sink some bevvies like every other bloke. All i was saying is if he's such a big party goer then I'm surprised I havent seen him out in some of Sydneys top night spots.

Regarding your slagging of Juice and DB your way out of line.
Juice has been the benchmark for keepers for over a decade and would make any team.
DB is the hard nut in the middle of the park from previous years. Put a hard prick like him next to a technical lad like say Morro, and your team is already closer to being a winning combo.

Settle down on the agro anyway Lads, not even January.

NG

kiwi
wrote on 03-Nov-11 18:03

js7

you can only poach someone if they want to leave, i put it out there to him and any of your other players who want to leave. we are having trials
i dont know how that is unethical if anyone wants to come.
josh your welcome to come too.
if you want to talk ethics i believe our 18/1s all went to your club as the coach tried to keep them together a coulple of years ago. we bread them and everyone take them. 'ETHICS'

Big Swoop?
wrote on 03-Nov-11 19:02

Rigato to Kenthurst is a no go. I believe he turned them down last season and the club are now on the verge of bringing in James Lowery who is a Kenthurst local and former Sydney Olympic keeper.

Obvious
wrote on 03-Nov-11 19:09

I think it is obvious that JS7 isn't Josh Smith and it is clearly somebody, possibly a prankster from another club trying to stir up trouble. My guess is that there are two or three in on this spreading the Rigato off field antics, transfer rumours, slagging other posters and bringing up other players like Smith and Dundovic etc.

Can't read into everything on the forum lads!

Todd Carney
wrote on 03-Nov-11 23:00

My alcoholics anonymous sponsor directed me to this forum to defend one of my good friends aaron rigato. He has come under a lot of stick lately over his off-field behaviour, which I believe is unjust and totally out of line. As NG said, there is nothing wrong with enjoying a beverage or 20 when your out on the town and is all jsut part of being a young lad. I myself have gone through the same trials and tribulations and have come out the better, recently signing with the Cronulla Sharks and now have a genuine title shot next year. Aaron I believe must be given the same second chance, and there is no better way to do so then joining a team with championship aspirations. He has revealed to me the club he is intent on joining, but ill leave it as a mystery as I wouldnt want to ruin the fanfare. Good luck to Aaron and I hope all of you give the kid a second chance just like David Gallop gave me. Sharks 2012!

Youssouf Mulumbu
wrote on 03-Nov-11 23:05

I used to play with Aaron back when I played for Amiens in 07/08. We all kind of knew that he had a problem with alcohol. I watched him play in the semi-final against Pennant Hills and lost on penalties. He was in tears following the game because his alcoholism had just let him down again.

To answer your question NG as to why you don't see him in Sydney's night spots; that's because Aaron usually doesn't make it past pre-drinks. He would just drown himself in alcohol from word 'cheers'. It really is sad as the young lad had so much potential to be at the top level and even follow me to WBA but it just wasn't to be.

YM.

Joseph Anthony Barton
wrote on 03-Nov-11 23:07

Everyone needs to lay off Aaron. PHD has a club should have recognised his problem and tried to help him instead of showing the door to such a raw and wonderful talent. I myself have been shown the door on several occasions due to indiscretions with the club and the public at large.

Aaron is a quality lad when sober and should be given the chance at a decent club. PHD already have questionable personalities such as the infamous Nathan Dundovic whose not exactly the perfect role model himself. If players like Dundovic who aren't exactly the pinnacle of the moral high ground are being given a chance, why shouldn't a struggling alcoholic have his chance?

Damien Comolli
wrote on 03-Nov-11 23:09

NG Wrote:

> JS7,
>
> I rate phd as a team pal, only thing I don't rate
> is chasing the younger Gen Y around as there too
> quick for an aging Sausage:)
> I think the bottom line is people were just over
> hearing about Rigatos off field
> Antics. He's a young Lad and should be able to
> head and and sink some bevvies like every other
> bloke. All i was saying is if he's such a big
> party goer then I'm surprised I havent seen him
> out in some of Sydneys top night spots.
>
> Regarding your slagging of Juice and DB your way
> out of line.
> Juice has been the benchmark for keepers for over
> a decade and would make any team.
> DB is the hard nut in the middle of the park from
> previous years. Put a hard prick like him next to
> a technical lad like say Morro, and your team is
> already closer to being a winning combo.
>
> Settle down on the agro anyway Lads, not even
> January.
>
> NG

NG,

I suppose you are sick of hearing of Rigato's antics because you never had to put up with them. Not only was he a disruptive force in the dressing room, but he also bought the entire clubs reputation down with several high profile incidents.

He was a top talent that doesn't just 'enjoy a beverage or two' but drinks constantly, including being caught drinking before training in his car one night. The amount of times he rocked up drunk and put down his fellow team mates was a disgrace and something that the PHD board had enough of when deciding to release him.

Juice
wrote on 04-Nov-11 07:08

Gentlemen (and ladies), I do not know Aaron however,this is public forum. Truths or untruths it is not appropriate to comment on the personal life of players. This is amateur football not professional. Not that we should have a right to comment on the personal going ons of professionals, we certainly do not as amateur players and especially do not have the right to pass judgement publicly. Sure there is a lot of humourous slags on this forum and that's ok but this discussion has been going on to long. Let's just agree that Aaron is a quality goal keeper which he is, and leave it at that yeh?

NG Fan
wrote on 04-Nov-11 09:02

Juicey,

It's a gee up.

Don't play the old man card all the time. let the good time roll.

NG Fan

Shayan Khoshab
wrote on 04-Nov-11 10:00

Being a friend of Rigato's, i can confirm all of the above.

Epping Eastwood 2012 premiers!

young gun
wrote on 04-Nov-11 10:02

Juice is a dad now, so its prob the dad card

El Hadji Ousseynou Diouf
wrote on 04-Nov-11 11:00

Juice,

I disagree with your view of not discussing the personal lives of amateur footballers. Young Aaron decided to put himself in the spotlight and portray himself as a role model when he stepped up a campaign of self promotion. I believe it's of utmost importance that the issues of alcoholism are dealt with in our footballing community. At least we have recognised that it really is a problem now. Young Aaron deserves to live as normal a life as myself or anyone else, but the fact that he's in the public spotlight means that unfortunately there's double standards.

I wish Aaron the best of luck in both his career and in dealing with his personal issues. He really is a brilliant keeper. But as a community we need to step up and try to help his off-field issues. His party-boy image is going to taint the reputation of this league as a whole.

Ante Milicic
wrote on 04-Nov-11 11:02

Thanks for that insight David, fair to say we were both given opportunities in our time at Sydney United.

Can anyone please confirm whether the above about Rigato is true or whether it's just people having a laugh? I played with the kid at Sydney United and whilst he was a top talent, you could see areas of his lifestyle that were going to catch up on him. His diet, training habits and constant pursuing of females really hindered his chances of making the A-League.

Whilst i wouldn't be surprised if all of this was in fact true, i'm hoping it isn't.

Mario Balotelli
wrote on 04-Nov-11 11:05

I'll have to be honest here. I don't actually know who Aaron Rigato is. Personally, last year, I won best young player in Europe and I wasn't aware that my 2nd place rival, Jack Wilshere, actually existed. But lets be honest, who should have won that trophy but me? There is only one player in the world who is stronger than me. Messi. Not by much, be I concede that fact. All other previous winners of the award are behind me in terms of talent, style, and general sik knt-ness.

Be that as it may, the Rigato saga has definitely captured my attention due to the ongoing scrutiny that he has come under. Don't get me wrong, alcoholism is a serious issue which leads to many things, namely, burning your house down while lighting fireworks in your bathroom, accumulating 200 thousand pounds in parking ticket fines, breaking up with your model girlfriend while she is on national television via text, and throwing darts at your team mates.

If I was to give advice to Aaron though, it would be to continue on his current path of destruction. Clearly, you will be given numerous chances to prove your class while destroying the lives of many you come in contact with. Aaron, I urge you to constantly ask questions of others around you. Demand transparency.

Why Always Me?

Andy Harper
wrote on 04-Nov-11 11:06

Fairly certain goalkeeping comes naturally to Rigato. It's almost like taking baby from a candy.

David Zdrilic
wrote on 04-Nov-11 11:09

In my edition of Grill Zdrilla this week, i received a question concerning a young player by the name of aaron rigato. The question stressed the point that although young players may have off-field issues, it is their on field performance that should be the basis for whether they are given a chance at the top clubs. I typed aaron rigato into google and found this forum and now i understand the background to the case. Rigato seems to be a very gifted young individual, but certain incidents off the pitch have led him astray. If you watch Grill Zdrilla this week, you will notice that I have advocated that each and every player must be given a chance for change and Aaron is no different. This is why clubs such as Gladesville Ravens and Pennant Hills should be looking at given Aaron the chance he needs and deserves. All the player needs is a little love and if you give it to him, there's no telling how many titles you will win in the future.

Tune in to Grill Zdrilla this week to see my extended response to the serious questions posed by the footballing faithful!

NG Fan
wrote on 04-Nov-11 15:01

Think this gee up has gone on long enough now. If any of the above were actually true, who cares what a player does off the field in club football? If he plays well on it then it really doesn't matter.

We are in the GHFA not English Premierleague people.

Danny Higginbotham
wrote on 04-Nov-11 16:04

I think you've completely missed the point there 'NG Fan'. We need to all help resolve the issues present in football and keep everyone's head above the water. Just because we're in GHFA Premier League doesn't mean we should let young talent die. Football is football.

I bet your name stands for 'No Guidance Fan'. Well we need to do the opposite of what your name suggests.

Idiots
wrote on 04-Nov-11 18:04

Poor kid is going to be known across the GHFA because of a few idiots posting rubbish stories.

Surely you all have something better to do.

Sergio Ramos
wrote on 04-Nov-11 20:02

Iditos,

Clearly you are living up to your name, and your above post illustrates this point. This topic of discussion regarding Rigato and his drinking habits is perfectly legitimate. It is a shame that small minded people such as yourself fail to appreciate what is essentially footballing poetry in these forums. You fail to take note of the lengths that these posters have gone to in order to emulate the intricate manner in which players such as Ante Covic, Andy Harper, David Zdrilic, El Hadji Diouf and Mario Balotelli would have posted in. You fail to recognise that the only thing 'Premier' about the GHFA Premier League, is the word 'Premier'. Lackluster, slow paced games, long balls and crowds with an average IQ of 30 dishing out taunts that wouldn't engage a 5 year old are but many of the great things this league has to offer. If you fail to pick up on my sarcasm here, which I'm sure you will, you'll realise that this league is in fact so boring it actually makes cricket seem interesting. I digress, however, and concede that you probably are a cricket fan, and urge you to stick to forums regarding the aforementioned sport, as you have no place here.

Kindest Regards,

Sergio.

Beretti
wrote on 08-Nov-11 09:05

Db, The puma's love you, it's Thornleigh we hate.

Danny Aboud
wrote on 17-Nov-11 16:00

i think what we're all forgetting here is Rigato's Alcohol problems are due to him getting splinters week in week out as a reserve keeper at Sydney United and by dropping his standards to this pathetic excuse of a league he's slowly resolving his problem with the bottle. Good on ya mate.

Rafa Benitez
wrote on 18-Nov-11 16:00

Aaron Rigato is the best I have seen play in his position, ok? He is an amazing shot stopper and is very effective with his distribution from the back, fact. If i had a managerial position at the moment, he would be my first, and most crucial signing, fact.

Dean Bouzanis
wrote on 18-Nov-11 16:03

I too was signed by Rafa and hailed as the best in the world in my position. My career really has taken off after that lucky break, and I now find myself getting splinters week in week out in the A-League. As a result, I have confided in my friend Aaron Rigato and he has continually believed in me, and we have had several 'bro' moments while on the drink. If anyone knows how to skull down a bottle of liquorland's finest passion pop, it is Mr Rigato.

I suggest you all line up and take drinking lessons from the master. No-one can drink like Aaron, and I do not advise any of you to try, mainly due to the risks of alcohol poisoning and long term liver failure.

Aaron, I love ya buddy. I'll see u this weekend at Hugos, its the place to be!

rehab
wrote on 19-Nov-11 11:03

I can advise that due to the constant scrutiny he has received on this site Aaron has decided this week to book himself into a rehab clinic. Good luck Aaron.

Rigz
wrote on 21-Nov-11 16:06

JS7 is Rigato. Enjoy

Lost
wrote on 22-Nov-11 09:09

This forum has really gone down hill. Enough with the Rigato piss takes. It isn't funny anymore.

John Pumas
wrote on 28-Nov-11 14:06

To the GHFA Premier League,

As club president I feel I need to put an end to the on-going rumours regarding a player at my club. I will not mention names but I can assure you that all players signed at Hills are put through a rigorous fitness test as well as being drug tested. Alcoholics anonymous have also assisted several past and present players.

I can confirm that despite what may have occurred in the past, there are no current issues with any players contracted at Hills.

The claims of many people in this forum and those speculated in the media have been extremely unsettling to the squad and I ask that this letter be the end of such comments.

Kind Regards,

John Pumas
Club President

David pumas
wrote on 04-Dec-11 12:06

Shut the f$&k up dad

News
wrote on 07-Dec-11 00:09

Apparently, though it hasn't been confirmed, PHD have signed a midfielder from Nigeria named Kingsley.

Not to sure what his current situation is but he is a 22 year old dynamic midfielder currently without a club.

He goes by the name of Kingsley and is apparently a real talent. Will be interesting to see how they manage to get the paper work sorted, etc.

King Reginald.
wrote on 07-Dec-11 09:05

Yes, my son Kingsley is coming to Australia and will play for the Pumas next year. This was the only way my family could get our huge cash reserves out of of Nigeria. A deal was done with the Pumas to build a new state of the art 5000 seat stadium at Les Shore Reserve, in return for a guaranteeing Kingsley a starting position in the hugely talented Pumas midfield. With exclusive marketing rights,stadium branding and mechandising secured, my family should be able to recoup our investment within years. If there are any other clubs that could use a similar injection of funds, then feel free to contact me with your bank account details so I can transfer the funds immediately.

Rainman
wrote on 07-Dec-11 12:05

pumas= poor mans ravens.

Tom
wrote on 07-Dec-11 16:09

And ravens are a poor mans Penno.

remind me
wrote on 07-Dec-11 17:09

Who are PHD again? I've never seen them win a thing?

Hit Man
wrote on 07-Dec-11 21:04

Come on Guys, this is the off season. Can't you find anything else to do but write foolish shit on this forum. You had some fun bagging Rigato and now this shit about Kingsley. Get a life

Yanish Mihalik
wrote on 07-Dec-11 22:00

I can confirm that a deal with Kingsley is being sorted out at the moment. No official confirmation just yet and they will have difficulties bringing him into the country, but they are exploring all their options at the moment.

Speaking of Rigato, whats the latest?

puma watcher
wrote on 08-Dec-11 11:06

rumour has it he is no longer in talks with redbacks with their signing of cross town rival keeper juice. looks like another year of puma football for rigsy

Really?
wrote on 08-Dec-11 13:01

If they take him back, it will mean they have done a full u-turn? Knowing John Pumas personally, i doubt he would do that?

Return Of The Kidd
wrote on 10-Dec-11 21:07

Kidd to his old stomping ground of LEA I have heard.

With the demise of Tanner, Kidd is to return to Lea.

Can anybody confirm?

I guess he is not likely to join the "Tannerlution" at North Rocks, although, I have heard that they are very amicable these days!

Please confirm!

Mick Simmons
wrote on 11-Dec-11 15:04

Kidd is a trophy hunter managed by his mum Roseanne in return for donuts and milk shakes. Cant see many trophies going to Roselea so it seems doubtful

Mrs Barr
wrote on 11-Dec-11 19:08

Rosseane?

sleeper
wrote on 24-Dec-11 12:00

I heard a certain club had about 60 players at their trails and have got about 16-20 new players, plenty of transfers

News reporter
wrote on 24-Dec-11 20:06

Heard the same it's west penno. May push for four but certainly wont be in the relegation battle

Fuzzy Wussie
wrote on 25-Dec-11 02:06

>I heard a certain club had about 60 players at their trails and have got about 16-20 new players, plenty of transfers

what trails are those?

at the back of the bush at James Henty?

kiwi
wrote on 25-Dec-11 09:05

Heard wrong it was more like 70-80 and no signings yet, was at redfield but if anyone else is interested we will be back on at redfield on the 15 th jan at 5:00 pm.
Happy holidays to everyone

santa
wrote on 26-Dec-11 15:05

don't Happy Holiday you P.C. kiwi

wish me a Merry Xmas

NG FAN
wrote on 05-Jan-12 15:08

WHO HAVE THE BUSH BOYS PICKED UP. FAIR BIT OF NEW STOCK....THE NEWS IS

Reality
wrote on 05-Jan-12 16:05

Bushboys have picked up no one. Many have retired and the club is looking at bringing up their under 21s team that won the u19 CoC 2 years ago.

Rebuilding years ahead for the bushboys.

Bushboys to struggle the same way St Andrews and WPH have.

Top Dog
wrote on 05-Jan-12 23:03

Bushies picked up Tom Geekie to join brother Matt

Nick Goon - Redbacks FC
wrote on 05-Jan-12 23:08

The Bushys U21's are a top side, would smoke most of the first grade squads around the traps esp if they merge with the GHFA's best mouth, that sausage bloke.

Borris
wrote on 06-Jan-12 08:08

Ummmm...

The bushboys were a very long way off second in the u21s...

Hills hawks smoked them and everyone else. Hills hawks have the best young stock of players coming through with their super league side and the u21s team.

No way will the kenthurst U21s team which came second last year make much of a difference to their prems side. If they were that good they would have played prems last year.

ng fan
wrote on 06-Jan-12 09:07

can u confirm tom geekie, any other players i heard about 5

strike power
wrote on 06-Jan-12 12:02

Gallo is back!!!

gladesville???
wrote on 06-Jan-12 12:09

very quiet on the suvlaki front... whats happening with their squad?

Fowler
wrote on 06-Jan-12 13:09

The fruit bat

peele power
wrote on 06-Jan-12 14:00

fat cat's back!!!!!!!!!

In the know
wrote on 06-Jan-12 15:03

Strong source tells me ravens have picked up some real quality state leaguers.
Also hear penno have lost a few.
Also that eew have picked up a few more on top of the Peateys.

Pity
wrote on 06-Jan-12 17:05

why are the Peateys playing DOWN... retired?

Who cares
wrote on 06-Jan-12 20:03

All talk this time of year is cheap. Ravens were the best team last year and nearly won coc and Chances are they will be stronger again.

Every team will need to pick up 5 players if they want to be competitive.

Enjoy what's left of the off season

Lion
wrote on 11-Jan-12 14:07

Rumours gathering pace that 2 big name PHD players as well as 4 other players who took a break last year are on the way to West Pennant Hills...

lioness
wrote on 11-Jan-12 16:04

You will need as many as you can get

kiwi
wrote on 11-Jan-12 19:05

They only needed 1 signing, thats me a 40 yr old has bee. lookout here we come.

Huh!
wrote on 11-Jan-12 22:06

Kiwi,

your not even a has been mate.

Tell us all what you have done...

HARSH
wrote on 12-Jan-12 10:00

Luckily, Kiwi is far too clever to bite

kiwi
wrote on 12-Jan-12 12:02

U/6s epping eastwood championship winning side wiyth Agga and Tony Marco. What more do tou need

Huh!
wrote on 12-Jan-12 19:00

you can start with some correct spelling.

advantage receiver
wrote on 13-Jan-12 14:02

I hear a few players are not going back to penno, may catch the main man off guard. anyway he catch up for a chat when he plays us.

Ng fan
wrote on 15-Jan-12 12:05

Is it true u were at ravens training and not the bush boys this week.

Team to beat
wrote on 16-Jan-12 00:06

Ravens are definately the team to beat.
They have picked up numerous players in the off season to add to the quality they already have.
Only teams I can see pushing them are phd and eew as they've strengthened well also.

beware of the lion
wrote on 16-Jan-12 07:09

lions may be in the mix to as they have def strengthened. theyve strengthened heaps with at least 7 new first graders and a host of their old ressies players from their dominating days returning.

cats galore
wrote on 16-Jan-12 10:02

can confirm both the donovons former PHD are at campbell park this season plus some notable signings from other leagues. year of cats maybe with the lions and tigers recruiting well

Who?
wrote on 16-Jan-12 12:09

cats galore Wrote:

> can confirm both the donovons former PHD are at
> campbell park this season plus some notable
> signings from other leagues. year of cats maybe
> with the lions and tigers recruiting well

Donovons?
Are these 2 the centre backs from PHD?

sw
wrote on 16-Jan-12 17:07

kiwi Wrote:

> U/6s epping eastwood championship winning side
> wiyth Agga and Tony Marco. What more do tou need

I was in that side too, Tony Marco,Cameron Gagg, Rick Gio, Kiwi am
nd with Aggas old man sceaming at us from the hill. GOOOOW GAAARRY

kiwi
wrote on 16-Jan-12 18:00

validates my cedentials

kiwi
wrote on 17-Jan-12 06:04

sw
Was your dad the coach

John Pumas
wrote on 19-Jan-12 16:01

Who? Wrote:

> cats galore Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
can confirm both the donovons former PHD are at
> >
campbell park this season plus some notable
> >
signings from other leagues. year of cats maybe
> >
with the lions and tigers recruiting well
>
> Donovons?
> Are these 2 the centre backs from PHD?

Not a chance, all the cabbage in the world couldnt convince the PHD CB's into leaving....

They are brother's nick and sean, both played for PHD the year before last, originally from WPH

ng fan
wrote on 25-Jan-12 10:05

when will you show up for training......

NG4
wrote on 25-Jan-12 12:01

Just back from o/s so no training for me.
The conp must have got alot stronger over the years as clubs all seem to be holding trials these days:)
Would have thought a good Coach/Manager would hve had his squad recruits organised by the start of pre-season then any Quality turn ups is a bonus.
Seems like a strong comp this year bar a few Quality Lads heading to play on The Beaches.
Good to see you running around again Juice:)

sw
wrote on 27-Jan-12 09:06

he coached after Mcsweeny yes, how else would i get a run in that team

ng fan
wrote on 27-Jan-12 12:09

word on the street is that u now have a package of snags under ur belt....

Class
wrote on 29-Jan-12 16:01

Giovenalli will be the best player in the league this year.

kiwi
wrote on 29-Jan-12 19:00

There is no giovenali playing in the league this year

Big names
wrote on 02-Feb-12 09:02

Im hearing some top level players have come down to play with there mates this year at tigers, redbacks, ravens and lions.
Im also hearing penno and kenthurst have lost some players.
St andrews have picked up but not enough, much the same as beecroft and thunder.
Should make for an interesting competition.

R Truth
wrote on 02-Feb-12 11:01

tigers also will think they are contenders for the top 4.. when in reality they are at best an all age 2 side. absolute garbage.

R Truth
wrote on 02-Feb-12 11:01

PHD to come 6th or lower this season. no new signings for them.. in comparison to other teams they will really struggle.

wasssssuppp.

Borris
wrote on 02-Feb-12 11:02

Thunder picked up new players?? News to us..

R Truth
wrote on 02-Feb-12 11:04

Thunder need a new pitch. the mudpatch is a bloody joke.

Nothin' but
wrote on 02-Feb-12 12:01

Sounds like Mr Truth is spinning some proverbial around. Talking PHD and Tigers down and Thunder up. Seriously dude we are not as dumb as you look.

0_o
wrote on 02-Feb-12 16:02

Beecroft to conceed on average 5 goals a game in PL

Up his sleeve
wrote on 02-Feb-12 16:03

Bart's has a few tricks up his sleeve I'm hearing.
Expect beecroft to surprise.

0_o
wrote on 02-Feb-12 16:04

Nothin' but Wrote:

> Sounds like Mr Truth is spinning some proverbial
> around. Talking PHD and Tigers down and Thunder
> up. Seriously dude we are not as dumb as you look.

where did he talk up thunder? he said their pitch was bad.
fail whale.

wrote on 02-Feb-12 16:06

Up his sleeve Wrote:

> Bart's has a few tricks up his sleeve I'm
> hearing.
> Expect beecroft to surprise.

Unless Batts has picked up 10 new first graders, Beecroft will be last.

Nothin' But
wrote on 02-Feb-12 17:03

Yes you are correct 0_o. I am sorry. He said others had picked up. My bad
He is talking others up then, which is bullshit.
Sounds like Normo's sower grapes the few posts above about Beecroft.

Nostradamus
wrote on 02-Feb-12 21:06

I predict WPH last and beecroft second last followed by thornleigh 3rd last

Spell...check?
wrote on 03-Feb-12 13:01

Nothin' But Wrote:

> Yes you are correct 0_o. I am sorry. He said
> others had picked up. My bad
> He is talking others up then, which is bullshit.
> Sounds like Normo's sower grapes the few posts
> above about Beecroft.

Sower grapes? Looks like you've just given away your IQ there mate.

roflcopter
wrote on 03-Feb-12 14:07

Well, with spelling like that he is definitely from beecroft.

spelt
wrote on 04-Feb-12 10:00

i would say from Kenthurst.
dont be jealous, just cause we've got a train line.....

too many hot ones
wrote on 04-Feb-12 14:00

R Truth Wrote:

> PHD to come 6th or lower this season. no new
> signings for them.. in comparison to other teams
> they will really struggle.
>
> wasssssuppp.

6th or lower he says?,no new signings he says?

your source is unreliable...find a new one, chump.

wassssssssssssupppppppppppp.

polluter
wrote on 05-Feb-12 17:05

beecroft suck

Recruiter
wrote on 05-Feb-12 17:07

I'm hearing Batts is recruiting very well for beecroft.
A few ex-Kenthust players have headed down to the burrow.

Ditto
wrote on 06-Feb-12 08:09

Have heard this re batts and beecroft also.
Not the pushovers they have been made out to be.

roflcopter
wrote on 06-Feb-12 10:03

beecroft will finish last. everyone knows it except beecroft.

Wombatter
wrote on 06-Feb-12 10:05

We know it also. We haven't seeen any ex bushies yet. Any are more than welcome

per0xide
wrote on 06-Feb-12 21:02

Recruiter Wrote:

> I'm hearing Batts is recruiting very well for
> beecroft.
> A few ex-Kenthust players have headed down to the
> burrow.

yes the peroxide kid plus 2.. really who wants to drive 24 km to Ken Hirst from Pennants hill road

Sandall
wrote on 06-Feb-12 22:02

Can confirm that Rigato is on trial there as well as an ex-NSL star.

Wombatter
wrote on 06-Feb-12 23:02

Who is Rigato ?

NG4
wrote on 07-Feb-12 10:01

100 games for Marconi Rigato?
Must have just been in juniors because he only ever played 20s at Sydney United so i doubt he would have gone from marconi 1sts to United 20s.
Bottom line he was a highly regarded keeper at United when i was working in tight with there 1st Grade coach Milicic. But he was regarded as being too short for a top line keeper.
Harsh reality but truth.
All the knockers re going into his personal issues should shut the F up and leave The Lad to live his life. We've all enjoyed our youth so leave the Lad alone.

Truth
wrote on 07-Feb-12 10:08

Hardly an ex NSL 'star'. Played for a few clubs and had just over 100 games at Marconi. But yeah, will be good for the league.

Rigato is on trial and has cleaned his act up. No idea if we need a new keeper though so we will see what happens there.

Truth
wrote on 07-Feb-12 11:06

NG4 Wrote:

> 100 games for Marconi Rigato?
> Must have just been in juniors because he only
> ever played 20s at Sydney United so i doubt he
> would have gone from marconi 1sts to United 20s.
> Bottom line he was a highly regarded keeper at
> United when i was working in tight with there 1st
> Grade coach Milicic. But he was regarded as being
> too short for a top line keeper.
> Harsh reality but truth.
> All the knockers re going into his personal issues
> should shut the F up and leave The Lad to live his
> life. We've all enjoyed our youth so leave the Lad
> alone.

Are you illiterate? Read the post and its context again and you will find that he was saying that Beecroft have signed an ex NSL player from Marconi. Someone refered to him earlier as a 'star' but he clarified that he wasn't an NSL star, but will be a top player in the league. Nothing to do with Rigato.

As for Rigato though, are you encouraging excessive drinking, high profile bust ups and constant partying? Is that what you want at your club? Tosser.

NG4
wrote on 07-Feb-12 12:01

Truth,

My bad as I thought convo was re Rigato.

Regarding his off field antics. There clearly over exaggerated and personal issues shouldn't be spoken about on a public forum you fkn twat.
If you wanna discuss it inbox me and I'll happily catch up with you big boy.
If not see you When I see you as I just found out who you are.
Enjoy.

kiwi
wrote on 07-Feb-12 12:01

Truth
what he does in his time is his choice, park soccer not epl.

Truth
wrote on 07-Feb-12 12:07

I'm actually shaking in my boots..

Beesoft
wrote on 07-Feb-12 13:00

Rigato should have cleaned his act up a long time ago! hes a disgrace

wrote on 07-Feb-12 13:02

Who cares ? Move on

Legal
wrote on 07-Feb-12 13:04

Time is off the essence Truth.

Shouldn't be slagging people's personal life.

Life does a circle and you will get yours.

Rigato good signing for wombats.

Wombatter
wrote on 07-Feb-12 13:05

We haven't signed him
He hasn't fronted to trials
We don't know who the hell he

really??
wrote on 07-Feb-12 16:07

perOxide, who is this "peroxide kid" as ex-Kent??

hopefully its Ricky Ward, but it cant be, otherwise you would have named him as "old frosted tips". Is he going to hold up the Bushies midfield again this year??

moving to wombatts
wrote on 07-Feb-12 17:07

Yes it's Ricky Ward. He's decided to leave his brothers and mates he's known for 20 years to play with a newly promoted SL team under a coach that tried to take over the Bushboys.

Some of you have a great imagination.

Truth is no Bushboy PL player will be playing for the WomBatts.

Stu Smith and Adam Waterson might, however they haven't played for Kenthurst since the SL days (5 years ago).

We want answers
wrote on 07-Feb-12 17:08

Come on Nath, tell us all who Truth is?

Hi Koo
wrote on 08-Feb-12 12:02

Wombatter Wrote:

> We haven't signed him
> He hasn't fronted to trials
> We don't know who the hell he

Worst haiku ever.

average anyway
wrote on 08-Feb-12 13:00

and those two were only reserve graders for the Bushboys anyway!!

red and whites will do more than touch up the WomBATTS this year.

Play on
wrote on 08-Feb-12 14:01

Nobody care about the bushies and becroft. We want to know where all the spirit players ended up.

Batter
wrote on 08-Feb-12 14:08

The only thing you will be touching up is your sister.

Spirit Players
wrote on 08-Feb-12 15:04

Gladesville Retirement Village.

also known as RAV and EEW

Bob Fickle
wrote on 14-Jan-15 00:05

Hey guys just wondering if anyone can give me an update on Aaron Rigato? Last i heard he was playing for Rockdale City Suns and asked to be paid in rakija. Any confirmation on this would be greatly appreciated.

JDs
wrote on 15-Jan-15 08:04

Rigato was a great keeper has the kid laid off the bouborns and cokes yet?

Don king
wrote on 17-Jan-15 09:03

No one messes with NG4.

Krivojem
wrote on 28-Feb-16 01:09

???????????? ?????????????? ?? ??????????? ?????????? ??-???? ? ?????? ????? ???????? ?? ?????????????????? ?????? ??? ??????? ??????? ?? ?????????? ?????. ????? ?????? ?????? ????? ??????????? ?????????? ???????? ? ????????? ?? Telemost.pro. [url=http://www.telemost.pro/]??????????? online ??????????[/url] ????????????? ?????? ?????????? ??????? ????????, ???????? ??? ????????? ????????. ?????????? ????????? ????????????? ? ?????? ???, ??? ???? ??????? ? ????????? ????????, ???????????, ????? ????????? ?? ??? 100. ??? ??????????? ??????? – ?? ?????????? ??????? ?? ???????? ???????? – ?????????? ?????????? ? ??? ????????. [url=http://www.telemost.pro/]??????????? ??????????????? online[/url]

Genachip
wrote on 14-Mar-16 05:00

?????? ??????, ??? ? ????????? ??????? ???????? ????? ?? ????? ??????. ?? ????? ??????? ???????? ???? ???????. [url=http://mirurokov.net/internet/]??? ??????? ??????? ????? ?????[/url] . [url=http://mirurokov.net/470-pivo-v-domashnih-usloviyah-video-urok.html]??? ?????????? ???????? ???? ?????????? ?????[/url] ??????? ???????????? ??????? ??????? ???????? ????? ?????? ??? ??????? ????? ????????. ????? ??????? ??????????, ??????? ?????? ??????, ????????? ??????? ? ??????????????. [url=http://mirurokov.net/643-posadka-sadovoy-zemlyaniki-videokurs.html]??????? ??????? ????????? ?????[/url] . [url=http://mirurokov.net/583-mikroskop-iz-vebkamery-svoimi-rukami.html]????????? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ??????[/url] ????? ?? ????? ????: ?????????? ???????, ?????????? ?? ????????? ???????, ???? ????, ??????? ???????. ????? ??????? – ???? ??????????.

Genachip
wrote on 15-Mar-16 06:06

??????, ??? ? ???? ????? ?????????? ????????? ???. ?????? ??????? ?????? ???????? ???? ??????? ? ???. [url=http://mirurokov.net/32-biseropletenie-dlya-nachinayuschih-master-klass-ot-masterov.html]?????? ????? ?? ?????????????? ??? ??????????[/url] . [url=http://mirurokov.net/452-massazh-video-urok-kak-delat-massazh-spiny-i-ruk.html]???????? ????? ??????? ???????[/url] ??????? ????? ??? ????? ??????? ??????? ???????? ??????????????? ??? ??????? ????? ????????. 100% ??????? ??????????, ????????? ?????? ???? ??????????????, ????????? ??????? ? ????????????. [url=http://mirurokov.net/347-obuchayuschee-video-okraska-avtomobilya.html]????????? ????? ????? ?? ???????? ????[/url] . [url=http://mirurokov.net/fotoshop/]?????? ????? ?? ???????? ??? ??????????[/url] ?????????? ??? ?????? ??????: ?????????? ????????????, ???????????? ???????????? ?? ???????, ???? ????, ??????????? ?????????. ????? ????????? – ??? ???????.

Author:
Subject: