Sydney FC at cruddy park

Views: 1181 Posts: 5
Mitch Hell
wrote on 24-Mar-06 10:08

Anyone go down to Campbell Park yesterday to check out the A-League champs? Curious to know what the crowd was like, if any.

Juice
wrote on 24-Mar-06 11:07

Nice vote of confidence Mitch... Cast of thousands turned out from WPH and many other clubs. Sausages were great, think I had about four and then struggled at training. Steve Corica was there - he can hit a good ball!... asked him to help me out with my goal kicks but he said I was beyond help - liked the idea of Batt's toe goal kicks though. Lots of pictures were taken with him and with the trophy by everyone. Corica is a top bloke - was only meant to be there for 30 minutes but ended up staying an hour and a half.

Ben
wrote on 24-Mar-06 11:08

I had a look. Lots of juniors. 5 players came, not the whole team.

President
wrote on 24-Mar-06 12:03

Steve Corica, Robbie Middleby, Andrew Packer and Terry McFlynn along with Brendan Renaud and Justin Low (part owner) were there as well as the seat. you are right Juice, Steve and all of the guys were really giving of their time and are real professionals. nothing was too much bother for them. good luck to all teams competing in the PL this year. looking forward to a hard fought competition.

Batts
wrote on 24-Mar-06 17:08

Well I hope you paid more attention to Coirca than you do I, as I am sick of giving you the good oil Juice and being ignored. You will pay for your "know it all" attitude.

Author:
Subject: