GHFAs greatest ever

Views: 86391 Posts: 167
No doubt
wrote on 07-Jul-11 11:02

No doubt Batts is the best. Hes been successful every club hes been too.

Pope
wrote on 07-Jul-11 11:07

Is Batts ghfa's best ever player and coach?
Good to see he has Beecroft 1st in both grades this year currently.
If he could turn a very average side into comp winners in a year thatd surely prove he has done it all.

Who knows
wrote on 07-Jul-11 12:07

There have been many top players and coaches in this league. Batts would be up there as would kurt as player and coach.

Gus cerro would have to be one of the best players to play in this league not sure what kind of coach he was though.

If chris g wins the league that would a huge achievement.

That said it would be good to have batts back in this league

hands up
wrote on 07-Jul-11 13:03

Cerro was a good player in his day, no more than that. By the time he played a few games for west penno in this league he was no better than this leagues better players.

As a coach, he had some great ideas but as a communicator he just didn't make it and that made him a poor coach. West penno went downhill from there.

Eagles Nest
wrote on 07-Jul-11 13:09

I highly doubt you will see batts back in this league.

They have won nothing yet, and will win nothing this year.

You will have another blue strip to replace that of the YMCA/STA next year.

Tim
wrote on 07-Jul-11 15:00

I love STA Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Eagles Nest Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
I highly doubt you will see batts back in this
> >
league.
> >

> >
They have won nothing yet, and will win nothing
> >
this year.
> >

> >
You will have another blue strip to replace
> that
> >
of the YMCA/STA next year.
>
>
> D Lucksick may return to STA next year to get them
> back to the top. Don't blame him either as that
> playing surface at Eastwood Oval is great compared
> to Peel.

Does he know he might be playing in the SL

I love STA
wrote on 07-Jul-11 15:06

Eagles Nest Wrote:

> I highly doubt you will see batts back in this
> league.
>
> They have won nothing yet, and will win nothing
> this year.
>
> You will have another blue strip to replace that
> of the YMCA/STA next year.

D Lucksick may return to STA next year to get them back to the top. Don't blame him either as that playing surface at Eastwood Oval is great compared to Peel.

batman
wrote on 07-Jul-11 16:09

I think Batts would like another shot at P/L especially after he was treated so badly by the Normo boys.

Andrew
wrote on 07-Jul-11 17:00

Players at Normo learnt a lot from Batts. He was a good coach. a good player and above all a good bloke. I'm sure he would not knock back an offer to coach in the PL.
STA are looking for a coach next year - Go for it Batts.

pauly
wrote on 07-Jul-11 17:03

How bout Paul wade? didnt he play/coach for Normo during their heyday. of the early 2000s

decent
wrote on 07-Jul-11 18:08

I've got a mate playing down there and they seem to have a decent squad and enjoy playing for/with the old man - have only conceded 6 goals so maybe Batts has a defensive coach on the books as well!

reality
wrote on 07-Jul-11 18:08

Batts is blinded by his own love for playing. stick to coaching or playing, not both.

matt
wrote on 07-Jul-11 18:09

C'mon Batts, you can't keep starting threads about yourself!

From what i hear Beecroft picked up quite a few new players this year, not sure if they came with Batts or not though.

Miss Gaal
wrote on 07-Jul-11 18:09

:::How bout Paul wade? didnt he play/coach for Normo during their heyday. of the early 2000s

Wadey is at CC Mariners.

historian
wrote on 07-Jul-11 19:08

the great eew team of the 90's with bob smith as coach..i think he coached them for about 10yrs and won all but 2..during the mid 90s in one yr he coach them to the premiership,grand final,champion of champions,state cup with victory in all..they then played in the australian champianships in adelaide and came 2nd..toss taylor would have to be one of the greats of ghfa..most of that team are playing 35/1s now and have already won it and would give a few of the p/l teams a run for there money..batts is defo up there with the best ive seen in ghfa..as would kurt..

History - Fact or Fiction
wrote on 07-Jul-11 20:06

Is there any truth to the rumor that a David Batten, mentioned in a Redbacks newsletter in 1981 is infact the one and only Batts. The piece notes that David Batten was playing youth league in 1981 and was a Redbacks junior ??

Hally
wrote on 08-Jul-11 08:06

Yes, Batts did have a stint at Redbacks in his junior years.

He is also I believe the best coach that has stood on the sideline in P/L.

At NER he took us from a very average team that had no plan and structure to a team where all players new their roles each week. The structure he played was certainly something to get used too, and once we did the results spoke for themselves.
Most see him now as an older man running around the park barking orders and have not seen him at his best.
When he 1st returned with Gladesville RSL he was lethal,you couldn't stop him when in the mood. He took them to the premiership before even arriving at NER or Normo. The issue at Normo was more people not understanding who Batts is and how he goes about building successful sides, people don't believe that his presence on the field is sometimes warranted, but for some reason he still attracts attention when the ball is at his feet.
The players that Beecroft may have picked up this year would more than likely be there because he was going there, he attracts players to a squad for many different reasons.
Some may find him different, some may find him frustrating to play against but as a player coach the reason why he is always talked about on this website is because he knows the game and certainly knew how to play it, which is why when you google his name he has played at a higher level than most of us at several different NSL clubs.
Continue to knock him but experience will continue to prevail.

hot tip
wrote on 08-Jul-11 08:09

Yes batts was a great player and must be a great coach but the reason why he is always talked about on here is because its him talking himself up.

fabs
wrote on 08-Jul-11 09:02

At 47 stills plays at a decent level and scores goals!
I played against Batts when he first played in GHFA for Gladesville RSL awesome player....lets see how some of you guys are still travelling in years to come.
It took him a while but finally at a good club!

Cerro The Derro
wrote on 08-Jul-11 15:08

Gus is absolutely rubbish all-round. Rubbish coach, rubbish player and just a shit bloke.

Joker
wrote on 08-Jul-11 15:09

Hahhaha. Comic genius above. Beecroft super league is now a decent level?

Don't forget batts also holds the ghfa record for being booted from his own team mid season - twice!

Hardest
wrote on 08-Jul-11 16:00

When batts came to the premier with Gladesville rsl they straight away became a power and challenged the great eew teams. I think they won a comp and certainly won a gf. He handpicked the team from the start and for a year stole a few eew boys.

Can hurt a club though. Gets good results short term no doubt but what legacy? RSL gone, ner gone, normo gone. Penno couldn't get rid of him quick enough.

Nightmare to mark in his day though....and knew how to intimidate refs.

The best coach no way

No fan of cerro
wrote on 08-Jul-11 16:01

Gus was a legend...in his own lunchtime. Too divisive and responsible for the big split at wph some years back from which they never recovered. Too concerned about making $$$ and his business interests.

intimidator
wrote on 08-Jul-11 17:02

Hardest Wrote:

> When batts came to the premier with Gladesville
> rsl they straight away became a power and
> challenged the great eew teams. I think they won a
> comp and certainly won a gf. He handpicked the
> team from the start and for a year stole a few eew
> boys.
>
> Can hurt a club though. Gets good results short
> term no doubt but what legacy? RSL gone, ner gone,
> normo gone. Penno couldn't get rid of him quick
> enough.
>
> Nightmare to mark in his day though....and knew
> how to intimidate refs.
>
> The best coach no way

Just confirming - he still knows how to intimidate refs

Dr Nick Riviera
wrote on 08-Jul-11 17:06

Hello Everybody

Dr Nick here I performed ze very tricky surgery of rib removal on ze great Batts.

He asked me to remove a couple of ribs so he could actually suck his own penis. Everybody knows he talks himself up a treat and it came as no surprise he requested the procedure.

He is probably reading this now and performing fellatio at the same time

Pink Batts
wrote on 08-Jul-11 18:07

AT least he doesnt swear and gets aggro like some you fellas.

hahah...

He might be able to revive the Rosellas.

fabs
wrote on 08-Jul-11 22:04

hahaha we all know it's shite!
but he has been successful so we should acknowledge that....a lot better than what others have done!

onlooker
wrote on 09-Jul-11 17:06

saw Beecroft play last week. they didnt look to shabby and dominated. Of course there is always a step from SL to PL, but they had pretty good passages of play and they were pretty well drilled at the back. Their strikers could play easily in the top level and put quite a few in - one of the quickest combos in both comps surely and pretty clinical. Smith was a bushboy at the top level anyway for a number of years so looks like Batts netted a couple of recruits this year. If Batts brings another team up then thats a bloody fair effort.

Smith
wrote on 09-Jul-11 20:00

Smith is quality! Guy is better than any SL striker. Ticker is massive.

Y
wrote on 18-Jul-11 12:05

Des Taylor, YMCA coach of the 70's and 80's. Many times over Premiers and Champions, several of the old NSW Amateur Cups, dominated GHFA so much they talked of going to State League.

'Best ever' doesn't just mean in the last 10 years.

interesting
wrote on 19-Jul-11 13:09

which club has won the most titles?

Would it be EEW or the Y?

somebody please
wrote on 20-Jul-11 13:09

Does anyone actually have this data???

Personally i am sick of the crap about how good these teams were, but we have seen no proof of their so called Dominance....

oldschool
wrote on 20-Jul-11 15:03

Chris Gio remains the most consistant player/coach at this moment. not many games remaining and we will see.

1 on 1
wrote on 20-Jul-11 15:03

How about a 1 vs 1 game. Would in GHFA history would win? Both past and present...

Average Coach/ Good Players
wrote on 20-Jul-11 17:00

oldschool Wrote:

> Chris Gio remains the most consistant player/coach
> at this moment. not many games remaining and we
> will see.

Easy to coach a team filled with the best players in the comp. Lets see how well Gio would go at EEW or Y?

Nathan Brown
wrote on 20-Jul-11 17:01

Average Coach/ Good Players Wrote:

> oldschool Wrote:

> -----
> >
Chris Gio remains the most consistant
> player/coach
> >
at this moment. not many games remaining and we
> >
will see.
>
> Easy to coach a team filled with the best players
> in the comp. Lets see how well Gio would go at EEW
> or Y?

I found it very easy to coach St George when they were filled with internationals and somehow one nothing and then got the sack. Coaching a team of good players sounds easy. The hard part is managing the ego's and getting the best mix. Chris Gio, Kurt Morrison and the coach from PHD all appear to be good coaches.

Player Movement
wrote on 20-Jul-11 17:04

Average Coach/ Good Players Wrote:

> oldschool Wrote:

> -----
> >
Chris Gio remains the most consistant
> player/coach
> >
at this moment. not many games remaining and we
> >
will see.
>
> Easy to coach a team filled with the best players
> in the comp. Lets see how well Gio would go at EEW
> or Y?

He would go well at the Y or at EEW simply because his track record shows that not only can he attract good quality players but more importantly, he keeps them. But then again I am not sure if the home grounds at both those venues rivals Peel Stadium.

When?
wrote on 20-Jul-11 17:09

When did Chris take over at Ravens?

Recollection
wrote on 22-Jul-11 22:04

No YMCA premier league team has ever won an Amateur Cup. They were runners up twice 1982 and 1987 - I was a spectator at both games. The Y did however win two Champions of Champions in 1982 and 1986. They were runners up again in 1988.

Des Taylor coached the Y until 1985 and then Norm Jones coached until 1989. So the success was spread pretty evenly between them - despite vastly different styles.

The Y definitely won the PL comp in 1982, 1986, 1988, and 1990. North Epping defintely won in 1987,and Ryde RSl in 1985.

Meadowbank also won a couple in the early 1980's.There are a lot of urban myths about the "Budgies".

To my mind Epping Eastwood never won all four competitions in one year. In 1993 they won the Premiership and Grand Final before winning the CoC against the Seasiders.

In 1994 they repeated a Premiership and Grand Final, winning the Amateur Cup against Engadine only to be beaten by Engadine in the CoC final.

Ditto in 1995 only this time they were knocked out of the Amateur Cup by Kissing Point in the quarter finals (Campbell Park). Brookvale won the CoC that year.

Juice
wrote on 23-Jul-11 09:08

still far more successful than the current GHFA PL teams.

Big Bird
wrote on 23-Jul-11 19:03

oldschool Wrote:

> Chris Gio remains the most consistant player/coach
> at this moment. not many games remaining and we
> will see.

Geta Raven up ya

old school west penno
wrote on 24-Jul-11 00:07

Before this forum, and when the internet and many of the players were still in nappies...

Steve Dalgairns* was a great manager at West Pennant Hills. Kurt Morrison even left Penno to join WPH to play under his management.

As well, does anyone remember Skate 2000?

*please check spelling

THE ROCK
wrote on 24-Jul-11 01:07

Skate 2000.... man now you are going back.. The skate park in Castle Hills Business district. It was on Hudson Ave if i remember correctly..

Jethro
wrote on 24-Jul-11 12:04

Good recollection, Recollection,

Budgies won their first premiership in 1978 pipping Beecroft to the title when both side played each other in round 14. Budgies only needed a draw and did so winning the premiership on goal difference.

It was their first season in the PL which was established a year earlier. Budgies were a composition of West Ryde Rovers (1970-1981) and Eastwood Town (1973-1989) Federation players.

Eastwood Town were themselves a break away from St Andrews because St Andrews wouldn't play on Sundays.

Not sure what urban myths you are referring to but Budgies played and drank hard.

I remember the late great Al Alford left Beecroft for Budgies for one season around 1980. He wanted to experience the Budgies culture. It was like swingtown from all accounts.

One season was enough and he was back at Beecroft

EEW History
wrote on 24-Jul-11 13:02

Recollection,

That is a great meomory you have there. You are correct. EEW in Premier league never won 4 in a year.

You are correct that we won the C of C in 93 but we played Engadine Eagles in the final. The only final in prems that we won. We made the final in 91 and 94 but were beaten by Greenacre and Engadine respectively. We won the Amatuer cup in 94 beating, you guessed it, Engadine in the final (we started to call them Buffalo after the Bills who lost in 4 straight Superbowl finals around that time but that backfires when they won the Cof C in that year.

To my knowledge we won the GHFA premiership in 91, 93, 94, 95 and 98, I think we won another one in either 89 or 92, but not 100% sure. I don't have the records for those years and if "recolections" you say the Y won in 90, that sounds fair enough

Jethro, you are certainy right when you say Budgies played hard and drank hard. I have great memories of some Budgies vs Rangers games at North Epping Oval. They were as hard as any games I have ever seen, even as a rangers supporter at the time, the Walrus from the budgies was some footballer.

EEW History
wrote on 24-Jul-11 20:00

Recollections,

Once again, that sounds right. We beat the Y in a gf around that time. It was the year of 7 straight washouts or something like that. No semi's, just a final. Jack French scored with a penalty late on. It was played on Morrison 5.

I think 92 was the infamous Iredale switch when EEW were taken off Boronia and the back field at Christie as our home ground for the year. Can you believe it, Boronia not good enough for park football. And then to top it off losing the title to WPH.

Oh and I forgot to mention that EEW won another Amatuer Cup, I think it was around 2000 beating WPH in the final with Paul Henson as coach.

I was thinking that Phil Brown or Fatty from the Y or Hally from NER would probably be the best placed to have an opinion as to who was stronger as they would have seen both. The Tigers came into the comp from the old second division in 87 and so missed a couple of years when they won premierships.

Jethro
wrote on 24-Jul-11 20:03

Recollections,Beecroft only played in one grand final.

It was against the Y at Morrison in 1988. Y won 5-0 or 5-1.

We had the 'nutter' English coach Tim Breen.

The only GF I recall between NER & BEE was a reserve grade GF in 1987 when Rangers won 3-1 after Bee won the premiership.

Rangers had the 'nutter' Gregor playing that day

Recollections
wrote on 24-Jul-11 20:04

EEW History and Jethro - good work. Keep the stories coming.

I am pretty sure the Y won the double in 1990.

It was the first year of Grand Finals at Christie. They beat Penno in the final.

The year before EEW beat the Y in the Grand Final. I am not 100% about the premiership.

EEW definitely won the comp in 1991 and made the CoC final against Greenacre.

I am pretty sure WPH won the comp in 1992.

I have a question for Jethro.

What year did Beecroft make the Grand Final against North Epping?

I am pretty sure the Meadowbank United kits were based on Leeds United away circa 1973.

Jethro
wrote on 24-Jul-11 20:07

Football NSW have the C of C winners listed at:

http://www.footballnsw.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/Media/CofC.pdf

The cup finalists are listed below but don't include All Age at this stage

http://www.footballnsw.com.au/index.php?id=87

Another Veteran
wrote on 24-Jul-11 20:09

Pretty close comments above. Y were good in the 80's no doubt about it. Don't ignore the strength of Nth Epping in this period. It all changed when EEW came along.

So Y in the 80's, EEW in the 90's. 00's? Penno?

The difference was that Y and EEW were big boys at the state level. No one else has been.

Juice
wrote on 24-Jul-11 22:04

EEW History Wrote:

> Recollections,
>
> Once again, that sounds right. We beat the Y in a
> gf around that time. It was the year of 7 straight
> washouts or something like that. No semi's, just a
> final. Jack French scored with a penalty late on.
> It was played on Morrison 5.
>
> I think 92 was the infamous Iredale switch when
> EEW were taken off Boronia and the back field at
> Christie as our home ground for the year. Can you
> believe it, Boronia not good enough for park
> football. And then to top it off losing the title
> to WPH.
>
> Oh and I forgot to mention that EEW won another
> Amatuer Cup, I think it was around 2000 beating
> WPH in the final with Paul Henson as coach.
>
> I was thinking that Phil Brown or Fatty from the Y
> or Hally from NER would probably be the best
> placed to have an opinion as to who was stronger
> as they would have seen both. The Tigers came into
> the comp from the old second division in 87 and so
> missed a couple of years when they won
> premierships.

EEW Amateur Cup win was 01, score was 4-1.

Recollections
wrote on 24-Jul-11 22:06

The competition was much closer when YMCA were strong.

I don't remember them humiliating teams like EEW did in say 1993 or 1994.

Either this says Epping Eastwood circa 1990-95 were exceptional or the competition was not as strong. I think a bit of both applies.

Hally
wrote on 25-Jul-11 08:08

NER beat Beecroft in that Grand Final 5 - 1
We also beat a Redbacks side within a couple of years after that 7-1 in the GF.

It's really difficult to single out just one side that may have dominated certain periods, in saying that you need to mention the following:

The Budgies - 80's - Absolute hard nuts who played to enjoy the spoils afterwards from the esky. As a yound bloke it was a times a bit scary wondering why some bloke was breathing down your neck mentioning home truths with scotch on his breath!!

North Ryde RSL - Same era, some fantastic players, terrible home ground at Top Ryde.

Epping YMCA - Very dominant side in the 80's, as a young bloke I was involved in watching the local derby's against NER and then playing in them. We used to play on the oval next to the bowling club where you would have the crowd looking over you with a schooner in their hand. Yes, they had the experience of Des Taylor and Norm Jones as well as some of the best footballers that have run around GHFA, Hulston (Scot), Dave Taylor, Andy Ferris all come to mind.

EEW - I don't believe anyone will match their dominance through the period of the 90's, they were so well drilled as a unit, with so little weaknesses that a Saturday afternoon against them was about survival, but always a great challenge. Through this period they would have been consistently in the top 2 sides in the state, Engadine would have been the other. The likes of Toss, Pete Whiteside, Moby, Stratford's, French's were just a step ahead.

NER - Certainly hard as nails in the mid 80's and won an amount of GF's. They were always in the mix, and I'm sure most teams will admit they didn't play too many easy games against them. I recall GF wins against North Ryde RSL, Beecroft , Penno, Redbacks, WPH. The double in 2002 was one of their most dominant years in GHFA, in saying that we also made the GF of the State Cup a few years before that and were beaten in extra time by Engadine Eagles.

Gladesville RSL - A couple of years of dominance, Batts brought along an amount of experienced players, hardly any youth and the experience and consistency won them a couple of Premierships / GF's??

Penno - Started to emerge as the contenders, any side with Kurt running around a million miles an hour, mixed with Don Allan, Neil Baker and many others was going to be a threat.

WPH - Always there but never fully, just lacked something when it came to the killer punch of being consistent or winning the vital game. They were always there and thereabouts but you just new they were a chance of dropping their bundle when it counted. An example of that was when NER beat them in the SF of the Amateur Cup, we were down 3-1 with 20 mins to go and wone 4-3.

I'm sorry if i missed anyone but the memory has dwindled over time.

In summary -

Best Team feom Mid 80's to 2000 - EEW
Hardest Team - Budgies
Best Players - Walrus, McColgan, Taylor, Toss, Kurt, Ellem, Batten, Ferris, Henley.

Well written
wrote on 25-Jul-11 09:03

Well written Batts.

Always good to throw a mention of yourself in there.

eew
wrote on 25-Jul-11 11:03

The only team in any age group in GHFA history to win all 4 titles in 1 season Prem, Champs, State cup and COC was EEW 0/35. I think it happened in 2006

PB
wrote on 25-Jul-11 11:03

EEW of 1994 is the best team I have played or coached against in my time with the Y. We were the only team they dropped points to that season, they won 13 and drew 1 and from memory scored 60 odd goals and only conceded 8 or 9.

I think we finished 2nd 15 or 16 points behind them.

They beat us 6-1 in a semi at Epping Oval and 4-3 in the GF.

Old Nerd
wrote on 25-Jul-11 11:06

Well Written you are a fool. the older people on this website know that Hally is Michael Hall. He played for NER for so long it isn't funny. Batts wouldn't even know that stuff.

Things have Changed
wrote on 25-Jul-11 12:01

PB Wrote:

> EEW of 1994 is the best team I have played or
> coached against in my time with the Y. We were the
> only team they dropped points to that season, they
> won 13 and drew 1 and from memory scored 60 odd
> goals and only conceded 8 or 9.
>
> I think we finished 2nd 15 or 16 points behind
> them.
>
> They beat us 6-1 in a semi at Epping Oval and 4-3
> in the GF.

It is almost impossible comparing teams from different generations simply because things have changed so much. Back in the late 90's you would not have seen half of todays players playing PL club football. Most of the players were honest/ fair players in the EEW team that dominated back in 1994 but I doubt very much if any more than 2 or 3 of them at the most would get a start for any of the top 3 sides leading the PL today. I should know I unfortunately played with a lot of them back then and still play today.

THE ROCK
wrote on 25-Jul-11 13:00

Is there a website with all the previous records.
I sport had it a while back, but it doesn't work anymore.

This kind of stuff is Gold as it's the foundation this competition is built on.

Jethro
wrote on 25-Jul-11 13:07

Rock

You can get back to 1994 through isport but no further.

I've got Beecroft match programs I produced in the early 80's with tables,results and photos but other than that the history is probably locked away in a vault at Christie Park

http://www.isport.australis.net.au/soccer/ghfa/hgchome.cl?oOA9UFQ9Jlk9MTk5NCZDPUVFVyZSPTE4JkRQPTEyLTA4LTAx

Josh'
wrote on 25-Jul-11 15:00

'Things have changed' - my thoughts from an opposition perspective. I started with North Epping in the late 90's and as much as I don't like saying it, the 1997 EEW side was the best side I have seen in PL (and I've played for almost 20 years in both GHFA and KDSA), even though they lost to Batts' Gladesville RSL in the premiership that year. My first competitive game in GHFA was against EEW in 97 at home at NE oval and it was brutal too. Great physical stuff - not like today. If you coughed the ball up it seemed like you didn't get it back for 5 minutes either. Best GF at Christie that year by a long way where we lost 2-1 to 2 Whitey crackers. I would have to say that there's not too many now that would get close to getting in to that team. Luckily I didn't play against the '94 team!

Juice
wrote on 25-Jul-11 15:06

Second that about the '97 EEW team. Personally what I thought has been one of my best games in goals was against the 97 EEW team at Boronia... we lost 5-1. Meat scored an absolute cracker of a free kick and Toss a screamer from 35 out both at the grand stand end thankfully - if it were the canteen end, the EEW faithful would have had a field day.

RedFaced
wrote on 25-Jul-11 16:00

Old school Wrote:

> I think these days the players skill level and
> overall ability is there and possibly better than
> the 90's but these days there is a lack of heart.
> That is the key difference.

You must watch a lot of Redbacks games then!

Hally Rival
wrote on 25-Jul-11 16:01

Hally, we had brutal battles on the field and if that was really written by you - well said.

Old school
wrote on 25-Jul-11 16:04

Josh' Wrote:

> 'Things have changed' - my thoughts from an
> opposition perspective. I started with North
> Epping in the late 90's and as much as I don't
> like saying it, the 1997 EEW side was the best
> side I have seen in PL (and I've played for almost
> 20 years in both GHFA and KDSA), even though they
> lost to Batts' Gladesville RSL in the premiership
> that year. My first competitive game in GHFA was
> against EEW in 97 at home at NE oval and it was
> brutal too. Great physical stuff - not like today.
> If you coughed the ball up it seemed like you
> didn't get it back for 5 minutes either. Best GF
> at Christie that year by a long way where we lost
> 2-1 to 2 Whitey crackers. I would have to say that
> there's not too many now that would get close to
> getting in to that team. Luckily I didn't play
> against the '94 team!

Josh'

Would have to agree with your comments. I personally was never good enough for first grade but do remember the EEW 97 team as one of the hardest and best. That being said the 2002 (I think) NER was top quality also. Were you in this team?

I think these days the players skill level and overall ability is there and possibly better than the 90's but these days there is a lack of heart. That is the key difference.

Recollections
wrote on 25-Jul-11 18:04

Hally is spot on.

I remember the Y's Scottish import but could not remember his name.

Interestingly Redbacks lost to NER in a grand Final 1-7.

A year or so later the Y could not beat them 0-0.

Juice
wrote on 25-Jul-11 22:02

old school, agree there was alot more 'heart' back in those days, but disagree on the skill level. The PL in the '90s and even early '00s had a lot more depth in ability and skill than the current PL. From the likes of wisey (pen) and fatty (Y) in goals, through to whiteside (EEw/RSL), Toss (EEW), tarrant (NER), leonardi (NOR), simpson (STA/NOR), massulans (and the entire monster backline of STA in the late 90s), lingley (STA - and current PHD ressies) and of course a younger Batts (RSL/NER/PEN/NOR), all much better than most of the current counterparts. There are many more, but these blokes weren't just skillful, played hard and had a tonne of ticker, they had great football brains to boot. Something thats not a strong point in today's PL. It's probably why GHFA PL teams back then were so much more successful in external competitions than the current PL. It would have been nice to see some of those old teams play in Waratah Cup to see how they'd fare against WSL and NSW PL teams.

Josh'
wrote on 25-Jul-11 22:05

Old School I agree that ticker is not as it was. Technicaly good players but not the same impact. And I was in the 2002 double winning team - what a year. We had a pretty good team with a pommy (Courtney) up front who was on fire. He was the one who scored the winner against St Andrews at North Epping oval to get to the Grand Final in 2001 (where we were beaten by EEW again!) coasting through about 3 or 4 defenders before slotting the winner at the death and talking through it with the St Andrews boys (including Nathan Gray) at Epping pub much later that night, "I beat you - muppet, beat you - muppet, beat you - muppet" etc. Classic. Oh the memories...

Jethro
wrote on 25-Jul-11 23:00

I've seen them all.

Today's players aren't any better than in years gone by.

Players like McColgan or the Skull from Beecroft or some of the Budgies and Ryde RSL defenders would have less time on the pitch these days with ref's like Dale.

That's why you don't see players like Norman Hunter or Vinny Jones anymore. The game has changed even at this level.

I agree with Hally about Ryde No.3. It sloped one way towards the city and another way on the Chatswood side and the cricket pitch in the middle sloped even another way and to make matters worse the ground ran at a funny angle.

Dave "Wacko" Wakeling with the bandy legs from Budgies was another great player.

Bench Warmer
wrote on 25-Jul-11 23:01

As someone else has already stated, when you lost possession of the pill you chased shadows for 5 minutes then. Now you are lucky if there are 5 passes strung together. Yes there are exceptions, Penno, Ravens and PHD, but that is where it stops today. Even the Woodies famed passing game stinks.

Juice
wrote on 25-Jul-11 23:07

the woodies may not be a shadow of their yesteryear, but of the 'modern' teams, the woodies of old were by far the best team when it came to holding the ball. It's why they never scored too many goals as opposed to teams like PEN, but also why they never conceded many either. Would usually win by 1 or 2 goals at most against top and bottom teams. One of the most patient (sometimes too patient) and balanced teams i've seen in the past decade.

Bench Warmer
wrote on 26-Jul-11 09:08

Juice, I agree. even though a few teams won the odd comp and GF, the Woodies were the outstanding team in the 00's.

Duck
wrote on 26-Jul-11 11:09

Good to hear all the old stories but hard to Compare era's, i am not agood player or have a great football brain but to say today's players lack ticker is harsh.

The game has changed since the 80's across many codes with all codes becoming cleaner so younger players develop with that in mind and with those skill sets. Still have as much ticker, just challenges then would get you a fair bit of the season on the sideline now.

No idea about the 80's but that EEW side still dominates 35/1's even though they are well past 35.

Hally
wrote on 26-Jul-11 12:01

Hally Rival,

Yes, it's me, finding it easier to talk from behind a desk now, the days of Premier League have taken there toll on the body.

I used to love the Saturday afternoon, any sign of rain on a Friday afternoon used to piss me off, just loved letting off steam and enjoying the challenge of a game of football.

I'm not sure whether it has all changed but Saturday did not end after football, Epping Pub was every Saturday night as a squad, I think it has gone through about 4 renovations since the early days where they had a fireplace and booths running through the pub. Does that still happen?

The Grand Finals used to be held at L H Waud, some would remember the one where Gerard McColgan scored the winner against North Ryde RSL, ran behind the goals, stole a beer off a spectator skulled it and ran back on.

I don't believe you can compare who was the better team now or in the past. The skill level may not have been the same in those days, this may well have been due to the fact you wouldn't have legs left if you wanted to fanny around with the ball. Each era has brought something new to the P/L and I agree that the history of GHFA is all about then and now. Any records from the 80's onwards would be fantastic to review.

We talk about young blokes playing 1st grade P/L now, back in the late 80's at NER I would have said there was at least 4 of us 19 years old or younger playing 1st grade, it doesn't change whether it is then or now. I say just enjoy the challenge each week and you can sit back like I do and wish you could experience it all again.

Just think - You could all be as lucky as Josh and I, keep playing Over 35's and share a box of Voltaren before you go on the field each week!!

Enjoy the weekend, it looks like there might be a game on Saturday.

Juice
wrote on 26-Jul-11 12:03

Hally, Nurofen Plus is my preferred option these days, washed down with a can of Mother... such an athlete lol

Duck, my reference to ticker is not towards panel beaters, there's nothing 'heart' about that. More to point resolve, determination, fighting spirit, tenacity. That is what I mean by 'ticker'. Sure it exists in the PL today, but back then it was every team and every player, every week.

Carrincha
wrote on 26-Jul-11 12:07

Senor Hally, when you and Mr Josh were playing, were the balls not made of genuine cowhide ? No ?

So long ago.

The Heart Foundation
wrote on 26-Jul-11 12:08

Ask Kiwi about ticker, guts, heart and putting your body on the line. If the players at WPH followed his example when he was playing they would be top of the league.

kiwi
wrote on 26-Jul-11 17:02

your making me blush

Strikers
wrote on 27-Jul-11 12:09

Can any of you older GHFA faithful, give me a run down on the best stikers throughout the history of GHFA?

Best by far
wrote on 27-Jul-11 14:00

Toss and Batts would be the two best ever at there peak.

Hally
wrote on 27-Jul-11 14:01

Gerard McColgan (NER) Mid to Late 80's - Bustler who could finish half a chance every time.

Hulston ( Y ) Early 80's - Didn't see a lot of him, what I did was classy.

Andy Ferris ( Y ) Late 80's to mid 90's - Another hard worker, Andy used his body to great affect and was quick.

Frank ? ( Y ) Mid to late 80's - Small, skillful and quick.

Don Allen ( Penno ) Mid 80's early 90's - slowly made his way back to sweeper in his later years. I believe his son is now playing with Penno ??
Classy player who always had time on the ball, good bloke to go with it, but didn't give an inch. He held Penno together for many years.

Dave Batten ( RSL ) 90's You all still know Batts, in his younger years he was lethal, great understanding of the game and good free kick specialist who hurt us with direct free kicks on the outside of his foot a few times!!

Declan McEvoy ( RSL ) 90's - Hard as a nut!! and at times was a nutter but could play. Played the hard man up front, but had skill and could finish. Captain / Coaches Northbridge Over 35 side, who are currently killing the Div 1 in the KDSA with all sorts of EX NSL players.

Toss Taylor ( EEW ) - Late 80's and 90's
Another bloke you could not give any space too, or he would crucify you. Time on the ball, great control and set up as many goals as he scored. A bloody tough competitor who grew up at NER making local derby's all the more tougher. He is still a standout in Over 35's at 44 years old.

Andy Stratford ( Beecroft / EEW ) - 90's, he also made his way back to sweeper in later years.
QUICK wih long hair, most couldn't catch him which made him dangerous once you realised he could also finish any opportunities provided. He really took off after making the change from Beecroft to EEW, then went on to play some Super League.

John Robertson/ Robinson ( Redbacks ) - Late 80's
Typical straight out left winger. Quick skillful and a great left foot, scored many a great goal at Carlingford Number 1 whilst I sat on the hill with my bag of mixed lollies on a Saturday afternoon.

Apologies if I have missed anyone, there are plenty of blanks over those years, some big nights in between.

Best by None
wrote on 27-Jul-11 14:04

That was a gee up, Best by far, don't bite.

NSL
wrote on 27-Jul-11 16:03

Batts is the best player ever to play and coach at ghfa level.

Batts Mum
wrote on 27-Jul-11 16:09

Never a truer word spoken

Recollections
wrote on 27-Jul-11 20:06

Love the reviews Hally. I remember Robbo - he had a moustache. Like you I spent the better part of my adolescence watching Premier League at the Y, Carlingford 2 and North Epping Oval. Here are some of my legends with a predominantly YMCA, NER and RED focus.

Peter Roden - Redbacks 1985/86. Formerly of the Y. Classy midfielder (or sweeper). Like the McColgan brothers, the Rodens were very tough.

John Bligh - Striker in Des Taylor's YMCA team circa 1984. Very fast and tricky. I think his strike partner (to whom you refer) is Frank Benito. He played well into his 30's. He used to train with my under 15's team in 1987.

John Henley - One of Des Taylor's players from the early 1980's. Scored the winner in the CoC final win against Kissing Point in 1986. I think he then went to North Epping and they won the comp in 1987. A true leader on and off the field.

Mark Ward - Central defender in Des's YMCA team. Played in 1986 when the Y won the Champions of Champions. Rangy centre back who was immune to punishment. Gerard McColgan used to tell me that no matter how hard he tried he could never wound him.
A pretty firm accolade.

Dave Taylor - As you say, a great player. I remember he was tough, excellent ball skills and probably the best header of the ball in the league. I remember watching him play under 21's for Blacktown City at Gabbie Stadium.

Andy Ferris - As a kid I was intimidated by Andy because he was so focused. Andy wanted to win and could play. He scored a bicycle kick goal at Mackey Park Tempe to get the YMCA into the CoC final in 1986. Fast.

Others worth mentioning: Ian Farqcuar (YMA), Peter Simpson (YMA), Reggay (NER), Ron Du Piper (RED), Rob Ashcroft (YMA), the older Powell brother (RED), and Jeff Dunn (RED). In the ressies I always enjoyed watching: Gregor Fraser (NER), Daryl (NER), Neil Baker (NER),Tim Langdon (YMA), Scott Brown (YMA), Matt Ralph (YMA) and Ricky Joynes (YMA).

Josh'
wrote on 27-Jul-11 21:05

Dave Taylor was (is) a great bloke and was an excellent player. I remember when I first stared at NE he would always kick the sh*t out of the new guy at training to see what he was made of. He was playing ressies at NE when I arrived but could have still played first grade quite easily. Best header of the ball too.

In my opinion (and I've said this before on this forum) the best two strikers I've ever seen was Batts at Gladesville RSL and Toss from EEW. Both unstoppable but I would have to say for Gladesville RSL to win that 97 title against EEW was a remarkable achievement with a limited team (no offence) against the best side I've seen (EEW). EEW lost 1 all year and RSL lost 3. I could never work out how RSL won that year given we beat them 4-1 twice (second time in the semis where Scotty Tarrant and Brian Ellem tore them apart at Eastwood) and I think drew 1-1 or lost 1-0 the other, and we just could not beat EEW. Batts still tells me that RSL never took the semis or GF seriously...I still remember the first game of 1998 when for some reason Penno forfeited the first game against us we (NER) went to watch RSL vs EEW at Gladesville. Free kick from the edge of the box and we all said at the time Batts outside of the right boot and in to the top left hand corner. Exactly where it went. Amazing. He then proceeded to moonwalk to the sideline (he's still stuck in the 80's) and kiss his son. Classic.

Special mention to Tim Simpson who I always thought was an excellent player and really dangerous every time he got the ball. Oh and Ads from Roselea was very talented too but was hobbled by injuries.

Juice
wrote on 27-Jul-11 22:03

batts use to also take penalties when at RSL with the outside toe. I watched in amazement as one blasted the net out after it literally went pigeon down at Morrison 5. Many of the strikers mention above were not only all round ball players but they invariably always ran at defenders. Not that i mind much as a goal keeper, but far too many of todays strikers play with their back to goal and almost never run at their opposite. Leonardi (the older one) from NOR and Simpson were so dangerous in the '00s because they both did it. My old school mate, scott tarrant (NER) was a great attacker for the same reason.

Juice
wrote on 27-Jul-11 22:06

batts use to also take penalties when at RSL with the outside toe. I watched in amazement as one blasted the net out after it literally went pigeon down at Morrison 5. Many of the strikers mention above were not only all round ball players but they invariably always ran at defenders. Not that i mind much as a goal keeper, but far too many of todays strikers play with their back to goal and almost never run at their opposite. Leonardi (the older one) from NOR and Simpson were so dangerous in the '00s because they both did it. My old school mate, scott tarrant (NER) was a great attacker for the same reason.

Josh'
wrote on 27-Jul-11 22:06

Agreed Juice. When Scotty Tarrant was on fire he was absolutely unstoppable. A joy to watch over many years.

heard
wrote on 27-Jul-11 22:08

we got it the first time juice

Jethro
wrote on 27-Jul-11 23:00

McGolgan played the inaugural PL season (1977) with Hornsby FC. They came over from HDSA. He must have been only 16 or 17 years old. We played them in a C of C the previous year. They were all Scots. We were outplayed for most of the game and down 0-2 with 20 mins to go until their coach took off their best player to save him for the next round. Bang, bang, bang and we ended up winning 3-2.

He then transferred over to NER. A LB with a knack for scoring goals inside the 6 yard box.

Penno had a great Striker in Brian Cunningham (late 70's early 80's). Very fast and good finisher. He formed a forminable partership with Dave Ramsay who had played previously with Hakoah Eastern Suburs and Auburn.

Ken Crawford (aka the Skull) played '77 with Holy Cross before moving over to Beecroft. He was previously an apprentice professional with Tranmere Rovers in England. Like McGolgan he was a LB but had an eye for goal and extremely powerful in the air. He ws also a fine exponent of the Liverpool Kiss (hence the Skull)

Andy Ferris went walkabout in the late 80's. He was poached by the then Beecroft coach Tim Breen and played State League with Granville Chile. Andy still says its the best football decision he ever made. They lined his pockets.Breen had managed sides in the Rymans League in England and treated GHFA the same way. Obtaining players phone numbers and calling them at night in an attempt to sign them for Beecroft. He tried to sign Donny Allen from Penno bit Donny wouldn't have a bar of it. He took a couple of Beecroft players to West Wanderers and Steve Madden (EEW) later followed him to Hills Brumbies.

Andy Strattford for BEE & EEW was very fast and able to leap very hight in the air.I remember him playing exceptionally well for EEW in several GF's at Christie Park

Hally
wrote on 28-Jul-11 08:05

OMG
the name of Ron De Piper makes the hair on my neck stand up.
I used to crap myself as a young bloke having him mark me. Huge bloke full of muscle and built like a brick shithouse, said nothing on the field to anyone and crunched you every time you got the ball.
Wardy from the Y was no different, in his case he was half the size!!
Some great names in some of the previous emails.

Jethro
wrote on 28-Jul-11 09:06

Picture of Ron DePiper (8) playing for Redbacks against Beecroft at Cheltenham circa 1980. Rod Keighran is on the ground & Lewis Munday (12)

Voyeur
wrote on 28-Jul-11 10:02

That must be photo shopped, there is grass on Cheltenham Oval.

Recollections
wrote on 28-Jul-11 12:07

Brilliant.

I bet that is his Kingswood in the background. Beecroft had a very fashionable kit in those days - similar to Brighton and Hove Albion. Who is number 6?

In 1980 Redbacks were a massive club with over 30 or so teams. I am not sure if they played premiers there but Dave Henry and Deano (who later played with Batts at GRL) were also involved with the Redbacks.

The Redbacks were one of the first clubs to have a tracksuit top - red with black umbro diamonds down the sleeve with a badge on the front. I almost made the switch from the Y to get my hands on one.

And then...
wrote on 28-Jul-11 13:00

I marked em all Wrote:

> Toss was the best by a mile and just killed every
> team consistently for years. EEW did have a few
> other contenders though with Whitey, Suit, Madden.
> Strat was the fastest and highest leaper to play
> in the comp no doubt.
TOSS HAS TO GO UP THERE WITH THE BEST, MADDEN AND STRAT WERE GREAT TOO.
>
> Andy Ferris was also up there and the Y of the
> 80's had so much choice with Frank and Ricky etc.
AGREED, FERRIS WAS THEIR BEST
>
> McColgan was a thug. Got on alright with him at
> Epping Pub late saturday evenings but he was
> nowhere near the names above. NER had plenty
> better over the years Tarrant Reaburn etc
REABURN HAS TO BE RIGHT UP THERE, HE WAS A QUALITY UNIT.
>
> Batts ws immovable on the ball but came from a
> different level. Toss still better.
>
THIS IS NOT WHO CAME FROM WHAT LEVEL, IT'S WHO IS THE BEST.

> Other notables - Can I throw in Iredale? Lazy but
> knew how to pinch a game.
HE CAN PINCH MORE THAN JUST GAMES... HES STILL PINCHING COMPS!

MY TOP 5 WERE
BATTS
TOSS
FERRIS
MADDEN
STRAT

Besties
wrote on 28-Jul-11 13:02

Batts is the man.

Current Best
wrote on 28-Jul-11 13:03

Agree all the former players were stand outs and certainly worth mention.

But to the credit of the current era you have to consider SOME OF THE BEST:

Kurt(PEN), Boz(PEN), Juice(WPH), Damo(THN), Wally(STA), Giometti Brothers(RAV), Peatey(EEW), Smith(PHD), Leonardi(NOR), Gray(KEN), Jimmy(KEN), Tosh(STA), Turner(EEW), Allen(PEN), Iredale(WPH), McGuiness(KEN), Musclins(STA), Batten(BEE),Knipler(KEN) Mariner(PEN), Collosimo(PEN), Mouyis(EEW), Cassar(PEN), Avo(THN)

Jethro
wrote on 28-Jul-11 13:04

Another angle of De Piper surrounded by Al Maglauchlin and Ian "Charlie's ball" Shaw.

Hornsby Council has done nought with Cheltenham in 40 years that's why it has no grass these days.

The Kingswood probably belonged to Bruce Baird(BEE & RED). He lived in the house behind.

It was a dangerous place to park. Greg Taylor (BEE) parked his car on the slope at training one night and walked down towards the netball courts. The hand brake failed and proceeded to follow him down the hill running over him in the process. He was out injured for about a month.

I marked em all
wrote on 28-Jul-11 13:08

Toss was the best by a mile and just killed every team consistently for years. EEW did have a few other contenders though with Whitey, Suit, Madden. Strat was the fastest and highest leaper to play in the comp no doubt.

Andy Ferris was also up there and the Y of the 80's had so much choice with Frank and Ricky etc.

McColgan was a thug. Got on alright with him at Epping Pub late saturday evenings but he was nowhere near the names above. NER had plenty better over the years Tarrant Reaburn etc

Batts ws immovable on the ball but came from a different level. Toss still better.

Other notables - Can I throw in Iredale? Lazy but knew how to pinch a game.

hally
wrote on 28-Jul-11 14:04

Bring on more photos - Fantastic!!

You can now see why De Piper was a feared man.

Que??
wrote on 28-Jul-11 15:03

Current Best

You have to be kidding. Some of those (and I mean some) are very good players. Out of those above, Batts would be the only one to get into the 97 EEW team. Maybe Mick Masulans and Kurt. The rest are relatively handy players but Damo? Jimmy??? Avo? Seriously man we're talking about the best and these guys are not in the league we are referring to.

Sir Laugh ALot
wrote on 28-Jul-11 15:03

Give us more of those stories, past or present. That is too funny. Ran over by his own car and out for 1 month. You can't make that shit up. PRICELESS.

Tosser
wrote on 28-Jul-11 15:06

Um, "I marked them all", you're email address is [email protected] are you writing about yourself??!!??

Vanilla Ice
wrote on 28-Jul-11 15:06

My team of the 90's would be (in 3/5/2):

Goalie; Wisey (Penno)
Sweeper; Moby Dick (EEW)
Stoppers; Steve Papas (Penno), Jimmy Malins (Penno)
Wingbacks; Andy Stratford right (Bee/EEW). Left Andrew Dick alias Meat(EEW/RSL)
Centre Mids; Brian Ellem (Ner, ex NSL), Donny Allen (Pen, ex NSL), Batts (RSL, ex NSL)
Strikers; Toss (EEW), Andy Ferris (YMCA)

Scouser
wrote on 28-Jul-11 15:08

And they blame Batts for that. Hahaha

Vanilla Ice
wrote on 28-Jul-11 16:06

My team of the 00's in a 4/3/3 ;

Goalie; Juice (WPH) he was even better then than now.
Right Back; Tosh (STA)
Stoppers; Masulens (STA) & Gray (STA/NOR)
Left Back; Shrew (NOR)
Wide Right; Neil Wallington (STA)
Wide Left; Tarrant alias stix (NER)
Centre mids; Kurt (Pen) Adam Peatey (EEW)
Striker; Boz (WPH/PEN)

Make a helluva game, 90's v 00's.
Not sure about last two years as don't play anymore.

oldbuggers
wrote on 29-Jul-11 23:03

As a teenager watching Gerard McColgan at NE Oval was a Saturday afternoon must do. Defending against him would have been some task.

Dave Taylor, Batts and Toss were the best I saw.

Toss is still dominant in O/35s.

THE ROCK
wrote on 30-Jul-11 10:04

This is probably the best read on this forum for years!

Love to hear more about the history of the comp, players, player movements etc.

And of course photos! they are gold( short shorts, angry moustaches - It doesn't get any better!)

In regards to cheltenham today having a lack of grass, it can be put down to an increse of use and lack of maintenance, but most grounds these days suffer from the same thing.

Recollections
wrote on 30-Jul-11 12:06

Hally mentioned Hulston a Scot who played in one of Des Taylor's YMCA teams around 1980. My older brother used to refer to a Scottish guy called "Billy" who was renowned as a class midfielder who Des acquired from Scottish professional football in the early 1980's. He would have been in his mid to late 30's.

There was in fact a Billy Hulston who played for Clyde, Aidrieonians and East Stirling (coached at the time by Sir Alex Ferguson). This could well be our man. There must be someone out there who can confirm for certain.

The YMCA were effectively founded by Des Taylor. They are blue and white because of his love of Glasgow Rangers. The Scottish influence inside GHFA is deep extending to Marsfield FC, EEW, North Epping, Hornsby FC and obviously St Andrews.

Jethro
wrote on 30-Jul-11 22:01

The Y originally played in brown and yellow (bloody awful)

I remember playing against them.

Probably changed to blue and white in the late 60's

Old Timer
wrote on 31-Jul-11 00:09

Vanilla Ice Wrote:

> My team of the 00's in a 4/3/3 ;
>
> Goalie; Juice (WPH) he was even better then than
> now.
> Right Back; Tosh (STA)
> Stoppers; Masulens (STA) & Gray (STA/NOR)
> Left Back; Shrew (NOR)
> Wide Right; Neil Wallington (STA)
> Wide Left; Tarrant alias stix (NER)
> Centre mids; Kurt (Pen) Adam Peatey (EEW)
> Striker; Boz (WPH/PEN)
>
> Make a helluva game, 90's v 00's.
> Not sure about last two years as don't play
> anymore.

This post must have been written as a joke. I have been around the P/L for a very long time. Some of the names I remember vaguely which means they were only ordinary but Masulens would not have made the top ten list and Juice would have at least 2 or 3 keepers ahead of him.

Juice
wrote on 31-Jul-11 07:06

agree old timer on the goalies call. My vote would be matt backhouse (STA) by a long way.

Old Timer
wrote on 31-Jul-11 09:04

Juice Wrote:

> agree old timer on the goalies call. My vote would
> be matt backhouse (STA) by a long way.

I like your honesty Juice. You would definately be in my team for most honest.

Old Man Walking
wrote on 01-Aug-11 16:01

Noughties XI Wrote:

> GK Frost NMH or Backhouse STA
> SW Giometti RAV or Masulans STA
> CB Hanlon STA
> CB Oppedisano RAV
> LM Pearson KEN
> CM Luksic STA
> CM Walton STA
> AM Allen PEN
> RM Tosh STA
> CF Hunter RAV
> CF Boz PEN or Simpson NMH

What a Spastic post.

Corrected
wrote on 01-Aug-11 16:04

Noughties XI, corrections

GK Frost NMH or Backhouse STA - Backhouse YES/ Frost NO
SW Giometti RAV or Masulans STA - Masulans YES/ Giometti NO
CB Hanlon STA - NO
CB Oppedisano RAV - NO
LM Pearson KEN - YES
CM Luksic STA - NO
CM Walton STA - NO
AM Allen PEN - NO
RM Tosh STA - YES
CF Hunter RAV - who?
CF Boz PEN or Simpson NMH - YES TO BOTH

Noughties XI
wrote on 01-Aug-11 16:06

GK Frost NMH or Backhouse STA
SW Giometti RAV or Masulans STA
CB Hanlon STA
CB Oppedisano RAV
LM Pearson KEN
CM Luksic STA
CM Walton STA
AM Allen PEN
RM Tosh STA
CF Hunter RAV
CF Boz PEN or Simpson NMH

Overrated
wrote on 01-Aug-11 16:09

Hunter RAV, this guy is the most overrated player in the history of GHFA!!!

Fat and slow.

GETARAVENUPYOU
wrote on 01-Aug-11 17:01

Overrated Wrote:

> Hunter RAV, this guy is the most overrated player
> in the history of GHFA!!!
>
> Fat and slow.

Hunter is one of the reasons we are going so well!
He fits in well with our team. We are all fat and slow and overrated.
That doesent say much for the teams beneath us on the table.
Hows your team going CHUMP!

Jethro
wrote on 01-Aug-11 17:02

Can anyone help fill in the blanks.

I'm also missing a 1993 fixture book if anyone can help out. I need to know which clubs played PL & SL that year.

Stemrollerhistorian or YMCAFANOFTHE80's might be able to help as the were posts on a similar thread a couple of years ago

Mr Funny
wrote on 01-Aug-11 17:09

Corrected Wrote:

> Noughties XI, corrections
>
> GK Frost NMH or Backhouse STA - Backhouse YES/
> Frost NO
> SW Giometti RAV or Masulans STA - Masulans YES/
> Giometti NO
> CB Hanlon STA - NO
> CB Oppedisano RAV - NO
> LM Pearson KEN - YES
> CM Luksic STA - NO
> CM Walton STA - NO
> AM Allen PEN - NO
> RM Tosh STA - YES
> CF Hunter RAV - who?
> CF Boz PEN or Simpson NMH - YES TO BOTH

Surely this is the Musulans that played for Real Madrid not the retard that played for STA and then coached there. To even compare him to Luksic or Giometti as defenders shows an absolute lack of knowledge of football. Handy at best and actually played most of his state league football in Ressies. But it is good to see that his family are still trying to talk him up.

Recollections
wrote on 01-Aug-11 19:08

PL1

EEW
WPH
YMA
PEN
NER
RED
BEE
RAV

GF: EEW 5 v WPH 3 (AET)

PL2
GRL
STA
NMH
KEN
LEA
BEE
THN
NRL

GRL 2 - STA 0

This season was notable for EEW 12-0 win over WPH at Boronia. WPH won the first game of the year against EEW 2-1. GRL won the premiership and championship two seasons prior to Dave Batten returning from NSL. Their team included Danny Zanola an excellent centre midfield not mentioned here before.

Recollections
wrote on 01-Aug-11 22:07

Hey Jethro,

Love your work. This may fill in some blanks. I am not 100% on a couple.

1985 - NER V RED (Hally suggested it was 1-7, RRL did not make GF).

1989 - EEW 1 v 0 YMA
1990 - YMA 1 V 0 PEN (THE Y won after finishing the game with 10 men).
1991 - NER 1 V 0 WPH* (I might have the score wrong - check with Hally).
1992 - NER 1 v 0 wPH
1994 - EEW 4 V 3 YMA (EEW up 3-0 early).

Notable State Cup wins/finals/games/teams

1982 Sylvania Heights beat the YMCA in the final at Punchbowl
1983 North Epping beat the YMCA in the 1/4 at the Y, lose to Loftus (6-2) in semi
1987 Menai Hawks beat the YMCA (1-0) in the final at Stanwell Park, Ashcroft
1994 WPH lose in extra time to Panania RSL (winners 1993) at Cheltenham Oval.
1994 Epping Eastwood beat Engadine (2-1) in the final at Seymour Shaw at Miranda
1995 Kissing Point beat Epping Eastwood (3-2) at Campbell in 1/4 final. Classic

Notable teams from other associations:
Panania RSL in the early 1990's
Engadine Eagles in the early to mid 1990's
Menai Hawks in late 1980's
Gwawley Bay in early 1980's (Graham Arnold's club)
Cronulla RSL in the late 1970's (John Dyson in goals)
Loftus Rovers in the early 1980's
Kissing Point (late 1980's and again in the 90's)
Padstow Hawks (mid 1990's)
Grays Point (late 80's and again in late 90's)
West Pymble (late 1980's)
Hills Independent (late 1980's)
Seasiders in early 1990's
Brookvale mid 90's to now

Steamrollerman
wrote on 01-Aug-11 23:00

Jethro,
Love your work.
I can confirm Recollections is correct on 93 PL1 and PL2 teams from fixture book. Nerds came 5th in firsts and 3rd in reserves in 93.

2001 - EEW 3 v 1 NER

Sorry I dont have the scores for the other years.

Hally
wrote on 02-Aug-11 08:04

WE were also beaten in the State Cup GF by Engadine Eagles in Golden Goal time, Josh will be able to answer what year.

7-1 is correct against Redbacks.

We also beat Beecroft in a Grand Final somewhere between 85 and 89, I will see what i can find.

Danny from RSL was a fantastic player, nuggetty, tough , quick and great on the ball.

Jethro
wrote on 02-Aug-11 08:07

Lads,

Thanks for the additional info. I'll update the list and post it again.

As for great other association teams.

One of the most unbelievable games I ever saw was the 1979 C of C final between Gwawley Bay and Avalon United at Potts Park Yagoona (in the middle of the grayhound track).

Avalon were up 3-0 mid way through the first half but Gwawley Bay had Ronny Lombo playing for them (ex Sutherland State League) he almost single handedly clawed his team back to win 5-3.

Avalon went on to win the following year against Mount Druitt

Josh'
wrote on 02-Aug-11 09:00

Hally, it was 1998 and we were beaten 3-2.

Fowler
wrote on 02-Aug-11 09:01

"Stupid Boz and his tonne of misses - sorry Boz??"

Cant remember back 10 years...

I think it was your terrible attempts at goal keeping Juiclay

Juice
wrote on 02-Aug-11 09:02

after we gave you the semi at Christie :) Stupid Boz and his tonne of misses - sorry Boz :)

Juice
wrote on 02-Aug-11 09:05

Haha probably. Up 3-1 and Dazzle airswinged to allow a 1 on 1, followed by Edwa passing the ball straight to their striker (he was always good at that) and a typical NER long ball not dealt with and the rest was history. Think you banged in 2 that day and Dazzle's ridiculous free kick which somehow eluded their GK were our three.

Josh'
wrote on 02-Aug-11 09:09

Still remember that vividly. 3-1 down with not long to go in the second half and your boys were giving it to us from the sideline. You guys were wasting time winding down the clock and we pinched 3 in no time. At 3-3 there wasn't a sound from the WPH bench! We should not have been able to win that from where we were but you guys imploded!

Hally
wrote on 02-Aug-11 10:02

Juice,

That long ball you talk about was a quick free kick 30 yards out by Andy Beeston over the top of the defence on my feet, which as normal I miskicked, but it found it's way into the bottom left hand corner.
The 4th Goal was a 30 yard top corner from Peter Forrest that sent the 20 x NER fans into hysteria!!!
As for dazzling the keeper, Sean didnt need to be dazzled, he spent the whole night with Beardy drinking and turned up to Christie with half a haircut, courtesy of Beardy and hair clippers, he had no idea what was going on.

Hally
wrote on 02-Aug-11 14:08

Where did you play at Jethro??

Jethro
wrote on 02-Aug-11 15:03

Hally,

Mostly with Beecroft but last 22 seasons with Thornleigh

Have a look at the story on the front page of the GHFA website.

My daughter put it up there a few weeks ago.........time they took it off.

Interested
wrote on 02-Aug-11 15:07

Just had a read Jetho. From the last page...
-------
When not playing the round ball Geoff can be seen supporting the Socceroos, Sydney FC, Thornleigh Thunder Premier League and Beecroft Wombats Super League teams.
-------

Question is... if Beecroft are back in PL next year who will you be supporting when Thornleigh and Beecroft play each other?

Hally
wrote on 02-Aug-11 16:04

Jethro,

I read the story a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it thoroughly, your daughter did a fantastic job putting it together.

We have come across each other on the park several times over the years, I remember you at Thornleigh, not as much Beecroft.

You must be one of GHFA's longest serving players??

Hally

Jethro Fan
wrote on 02-Aug-11 17:05

Where is your heart @ Jethro?

You know deep down it's with the Wombats.

Let's be honest, Wombats are an australia icon, while a thunder bolt can be found anywhere in the world....

Recollections
wrote on 02-Aug-11 18:02

I must confess I am a massive Wombats fan.

After 15 years with the YMCA from 1978 to the early 1990's - including one year as the club mascot - I spent the rest of my GHFA career with the Wombats.

Whilst relatively unsuccessful, the Wombats are a great club. I would early love them to get promoted back to Premier League.

Jethro
wrote on 02-Aug-11 20:04

Hally Wrote:

> Jethro,
> >
I read the story a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed
> it thoroughly, your daughter did a fantastic job
> putting it together. We have come across each other on the park several
> times over the years, I remember you at Thornleigh, not as much Beecroft.
> You must be one of GHFA's longest serving players??
> Hally.

Hmmm. At a distinct disadvantage now. No longer incognito

You could be right. Jock Cunningham (RAV) has been around for a long time but he retired a season or two ago.

I hear that hard man Barry Waud (WRR & Budgies) is going around in Over 45's but he'd been out of the game for a long time

Juice
wrote on 02-Aug-11 20:06

When did Beecroft get relegated from PL? I was in goals for Beecroft in the PL in '92 as a loud mouthed 17 year old (took the year off from reps whilst doing my HSC before returning the following year).

Jethro
wrote on 02-Aug-11 21:08

A few answers:

I'm looking forward to Beecroft's return to the PL. I hope they can hold off Normo in the next few rounds. Will be massive at Cheltenham in a few weeks when both sides meet.

They finished last in 1996 but were not relegated for some reason.

They finished last in 1997 and were relegated.

They were also relegated to All Age for a few seasons in the noughties when Gary Watts was coaching them.

They also finished last in PL in 1984 but came back in 1986

Who to support? Well you can't take Beecroft out of the boy. It could come down to who's playing at home on the day.

Had the same situation years ago before THL were promoted.

Juice
wrote on 02-Aug-11 22:03

'97, thats right. That was my first year with WPH.

Ravens Fan
wrote on 03-Aug-11 09:08

I think you will find that one, Artie Macerola was flying down the left wing for the Wombats in those years. Still plenty of skill but about half the size he is now.

Soothsayer
wrote on 03-Aug-11 12:08

Juice Wrote:

> '97, thats right. That was my first year with WPH.

yeh, west penno just missed out on being relegated that year, believe that's the closest they have come in recent years

Juice
wrote on 03-Aug-11 13:00

correct. The following year we had an injection from the previous years U18s and cometh names like the Seales and Bosward (Boz)

Recollections
wrote on 03-Aug-11 19:05

Aidrian Marcerola had a season at the Wombats in 1995.

His older brother Fabio brought him down. Aidrian was clearly the best player in the squad. A lethal left foot. I vividly remember two goals by Aidrian at Cheltenham.

In a very tight game against Gladesville RSL, against the run of play, Aidrian unleashed a scorching shot that knocked the keeper off balance. He rammed in the scraps. Our coach Gene Isoardi scored in this game from half way. We won the game 2-1. It was Dave Batten's second game in charge at GRL.

The second was against EEW in a 2-5 loss. Aidrian hit a shot that beat the keeper all ends up sending the keepers drink bottle toppling over for about 10 metres.

He left in early 1996. We were about a 1/3 of the team without him.

Juice
wrote on 04-Aug-11 00:00

and 15 years later he is the current top goal scorer in the GHFA PL playing for Ravens. I could only watch at Peel as he floated a ball over me from a position where he had no right to do that (stupid defenders giving him way too much space but he still had to execute).

fabs
wrote on 06-Aug-11 22:03

Recollections it's Adrian!!!!
Did you play first grade?
When is the Beecroft game against Normo I think i'll come down and show some support have a beer with Batts!

Wombat Wants it Bad
wrote on 07-Aug-11 09:08

The game v Normo is next sat but it will be a dead rubber if we beat Roselea today at the Burrow.

We will win both grades today and send Roselea to All Age with two wins today

Sue-Laki
wrote on 05-Sep-12 18:03

GETARAVENUPYOU Wrote:

> Overrated Wrote:

> -----
> >
Hunter RAV, this guy is the most overrated
> player
> >
in the history of GHFA!!!
> >

> >
Fat and slow.
>
> Hunter is one of the reasons we are going so
> well!
> He fits in well with our team. We are all fat and
> slow and overrated.
> That doesent say much for the teams beneath us on
> the table.
> Hows your team going CHUMP!

Anyone with any knowledge of soccer would know how good a player Hunter is so its doesent say much for you opinion or knowledge - Dick Head.

el fukando
wrote on 08-Nov-12 19:06

Thornleigh Thunder No 9 Ben Pike is the best player to ever grace the PL... Who agrees?

billy hulston
wrote on 03-Jan-13 21:08

yes it's the same billy hulston,now living in Perth WA.Just turned 67 years and was still playing up until two years ago.I have some fantastic memories off my time in Sydney with my old mate Des taylor at the YMCA.Des was a very special individual and I loved him dearly.hope to return to Sydney in July when Man United arrive all the best Billy Hulston.

Batter
wrote on 24-Jan-13 09:07

Batts Is the best the league has ever seen.

kgsiefhc
wrote on 28-Sep-15 13:05

[url=http://www.brilliant-spirit.com/goods/goods-20150926-37453-3.html ,????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Q1 2015????SJM???????????????????????????????????????????????????????2014????SJM?????????????????????????????????Silocaf???????????????????? ,]????????????[/url] ]?????????[/url] ,???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,]???????DIY[/url] ]????????????[/url] ,?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????o??????????????????????A??????????WeHire A??????????????????????????????????? - ????????????????????????? ,[url=http://www.brilliant-spirit.com/goods/goods-20150926-47177-3.html [url=http://www.brilliant-spirit.com/goods/goods-20150926-49078-1.html ,?????????????????Altec Lansing????????????????????????????????????????????????????2??????????????????????MIDI??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,]????????[/url] ]????????[/url] ,????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????$ 300??????????????????????????????????????? ,[url=http://www.brilliant-spirit.com/goods/goods-20150926-60661-2.html

Jared
wrote on 23-Sep-16 12:01

Hi Billy, We are on our way to Rockingham next week for a quick shoot to celebrate Rockingham FC and its past and present players. We were wondering if you might be interested at all to come down to the club and have a quick chat to us on camera? We are fascinated by the journey you took with the game and think it would really help the community tie in their grassroots community with people who have experienced greater successes. Thanks for your consideration, might be a long shot seeing as though the last message on this board was 3.5 years ago, but very keen to have a chat! Please let us know if interested via email and I'll send you the details. Cheers Jared

Hit me baby one more time
wrote on 01-Oct-16 06:01

Blake rosier would have to be up there after just going to the World Cup for futsal?? Thoughts

Hey Judas
wrote on 01-Oct-16 14:04

He only went to post the scores.The mega mouth didn't get time at all.

aqujizatie
wrote on 08-Oct-16 07:04

[url=http://cialis-20mg-lowestprice.org/]cialis-20mg-lowestprice.org.ankor[/url] 5mg-generic-cialis.net.ankor http://prednisone-20mg-buy.com/

anuhogeg
wrote on 08-Oct-16 07:05

[url=http://cialis-20mg-lowestprice.org/]cialis-20mg-lowestprice.org.ankor[/url] 5mg-generic-cialis.net.ankor http://prednisone-20mg-buy.com/

ouzeflio
wrote on 08-Oct-16 07:06

oyamacr
wrote on 08-Oct-16 07:07

ibefokateki
wrote on 08-Oct-16 08:04

orusouzuy
wrote on 08-Oct-16 08:05

Justinraw
wrote on 29-Oct-16 05:01

Manatee's Gause cancels specialized assembly blackboard Chairman Robert Gause known as the obtaining after wedding ceremony district's lawyer or attorney, Mitchell Teitelbaum, revealed to the taxation panel a week ago that the process that terminated plus a $13 million work contract visiting a company, was impropertly worth when it comes to 2009. finalized Friday, classes enter personal injury lawyer john absorb dyes showed to Gause offering their advice to your get-together. He declared that [url=http://www.singlemantravel.com/international-dating/latin-dating-sites/latamdate-review-2/]Latamdate[/url] the agenda things may well abuse circumstance laws that maintain whistleblowers. On counsel coming from surfboard authorized and also unhappiness the particular agenda idea, the entire one of a kind deck interacting with is often canceled, Gause asserted in an announcement. intention was to accept specifics to be removed in regards towards the incorrect accusations in addition to conclusions developed on March 18th. i got out of town once these kinds suggestions staying formulated. in fact that we're enraged and as a consequence spend some accusations notably certainly. more importantly, i enjoy interested in preserving the relation to associated with district. offered: an endeavor in order to creating a bigger diversion when compared to what had been perceived, I will attempt to try to keep from more completely remark until the best occasion. generators as the favourite to find contract to remodel Myakka hometown fundamental college. mills that eighth in the process, before Superintendent Roger Dearing required the results dumped so the shopping process might just favor area business employers. Gause classified Teitelbaum's document a murder to innuendo correct after carry on Wednesday's examine committee date. He known as the amazing achieving soon after that. even though absorb dyes wrote that a treatment may very well clash through legal guidelines intended to protect sales team which are attract wrongdoing to light source. The employees are protected opposing termination, practice, because,since most other harmful workforce measures. For exposing documents mentioned in the statutes. priority, And the reason tend to be referral, is that a discussion of virtually team members 'conduct' is within this is of 'adverse office staff motions,' which is certainly forbidden because of the turn, dye gave them during Friday. deck member gaga Miner simultaneously presented an e-mail so that you can peoples on top of that section officers, pondering that may helped Teitelbaum to learn the length of his report to the exam committee in addition expected that may grow Teitelbaum an investigation such. He conjointly quizzed what got in contact with specialists brought on by two tampa tv on pc gas stations inside regards to sunday review committee getting. Four conundrums here effectively sent in the team Clerk, Could be considered taken simply by 'personal concerns', rather than the 'merits' of the our performance, and could be in direct violation coming from Whistleblower product conduct themselves of 1989, along with the carolinas statute divisions 448.102, 112.3187 and then 112.31895, Teitelbaum submitted. by using Manatee, discuss over put money on tampering can waitBy SHELBY WEBBManatee district faculty district workers legal representative Mitchell Teitelbaum speaks to the taxation committee located on friday, March 18. Teitelbaum had said she or he. take Chairman Robert [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz6lMsttVJs]Latamdate[/url] Gause referred to as web conference after once the district's legal professional, Mitchell Teitelbaum, said the review committee a couple weeks ago that the selection process that was completed by having a $13 million style contract visiting a local company, might have been impropertly worth of 2009. carry on Friday, professional training lap board lawyers micheal dye has written to Gause counseling from the obtaining. He declared that the plan choices may perhaps break mention laws that watch over whistleblowers. On the recommendation on the table personal injury attorney and in addition bafflement within agenda component, currently the fantastic ship appointment is terminated, Gause asserted in a statement. aiming was to make knowledge to come out relating to the incorrect allegations since [url=https://plus.google.com/108577883268046948467/posts]latamdate.com[/url] a conclusion discussed on March 18th. i became out of town the instant people accusations turned out to be derived. the truth is that that i am indignant as well have the accusations highly seriously. most importantly, i'm sure concered about the impact on individual center. built: an attempt to look out for some sort of [url=http://www.singlemantravel.com/international-dating/latin-dating-sites/latamdate-review-2/]latamdate.com[/url] bigger diversion as opposed to had been delivered, I attempt to keep from more deeply little until the suitable era. mills as the favorite to uncover the contract to refurbish Myakka local primary school the classroom. generators equally eighth in the shopping process, before then Superintendent Roger Dearing bought effects thrown out so the buying process have the ability to favour hometown service provider. Gause known to as Teitelbaum's send a shooting simply innuendo perfect after continue for Wednesday's taxation panel discussion. He called the original dating shortly after that. in addition take dye had written that your particular night could quite possibly discord on laws formulated to protect workers' that also contribute wrongdoing to weightless. The employees are safe to prevent termination, self-discipline, or even other one pessimistic workforce behavior. For unveiling critical information listed for the laws. detail, And critical to their proposition, truth that [url=http://latamdatecom.tumblr.com/]Latamdate[/url] legal representative of involving workforce 'conduct' is within the meaning of 'adverse colleagues exercise,' that is certainly restricted inside the law, take dye gave them forward Friday. plank siding member dave Miner in processed an email that consumers but also location officers, thinking about to whom permitted Teitelbaum to share any report to the examine panel and in addition [url=http://www.foreignsinglesfinder.com/latin-reviews/latamdate-com-review/]latamdate.com[/url] expected those build up Teitelbaum an investigation such. He besides that inquired exactly who called agents in two tampa the tube gas stations inside regards to wed review committee achieving.

StephenRab
wrote on 01-Nov-16 02:05

6 Objects You Won't Believe People managed to Lose a built in 1701, The Amber Room was one of Russia's greatest items, together even been called "The eighth wonder around the world, a magnificent chamber constructed out of amber, Gold leaf and magnifying wall mount mirror, It is the kind of thing Indiana Jones would fight Nazis to obtain. The preparing of the rap video to end all rap videos. The entire piece changed palaces several times until it landed in a St. Petersburg building, Where Hitler's army found it in 1941. cannot move it to safety, The evacuating Russians had exclusively wallpapered over it, Hoping the Germans wouldn't ask why a room in a palace may well such tacky wallpaper. But they did and brought the general room back home to Germany. Once while Konigsberg, The room was positiioned in a castle and proudly displayed. due to 1945, With the Russians funding, Hitler personally ordered it to be taken down and sent [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/idateasiagirls/]idateasia review[/url] to a secret location. The record shows that the room was taken to a railway station, Packed up and the particular record screeches to a stop like someone told a racist joke at the Apollo. That was the last anyone ever encountered it. "How many decade's worth of Argentinean hookers do you think this is, exactly how do you lose an entire room full of gold and amber? Some say it was put on a boat that has been sunk by the Allies. Other reports place it in a hidden bunker inside the city. the particular, The Russians have been searching for it like crazy. from the end of the war, Several trips have been mounted all over Europe, With sightings really in abandoned mines, Lagoons and additionally caverns. And new deliberate or not even go so far as to say the whole room was destroyed, along with the The Soviets covering things up? what a reach. The room has since been reconstructed in St. Petersburg, But certain pieces of a unique pop up now and then just to keep the mystery alive, Including a bit of a mosaic a German soldier took out when he helped move the room in 1945. Whoever finds it can be able to be rich enough to, We are clueless, Build a room out of throwing gold. across 1945, With Berlin proceeding fall to the Soviets, Adolf Hitler thought we would kill himself, His new wife Eva Braun and a person's dog, Blondi (He also ordered her pet dogs shot. What did you expect? the garment had been Hitler.) The Soviets came in and found the groups in a bunker about seven hours after he died. once they were buried, Stalin figured Hitler shouldn't get off that easily, So he'd their burned corpses exhumed and reburied, Then took a part of his skull and his jawbone, Because evidently Stalin didn't think much of picture taking evidence. "which can just as easily be Charlie Chaplin, after on, present in 1970, The site that held the remains was set to be given back to East German control, But fearing a shrine or monument to their former adversary, The Soviets had a KGB team come part way through the night, Dig up the bodies again, Cremate them and distribute the ashes in the Elbe River. with regard to Russians, situation was finally closed. undoubtedly until 2009, When medical tests on "Hitler's brain" Revealed it to have belonged to a woman under 40. Whoops. Either they got an inappropriate skull or Hitler was hiding a huge secret. "And this can be the Fuhrer's high heels and extra brassieres were buried, This hastily reopened concern: what actually transpired to his body? your jawbone, Also supposed to be Hitler's, Is also in Russian property, Suspiciously being guarded under the pretense that needed to be "Too fragile, With pressure building on the Russians to produce it for testing, The mystery goes on [url=https://secure.qpidnetwork.com/help/faqs.php]idateasia.com login[/url] open. And almost always there is the outside chance that we'll find a 120 year old Hitler living comfortably in a mansion in Argentina. He finally gave up genocide for a shot at highly engaging his true passion: ability art. In november 1888, All London was aflutter within granddaddy of serial killers, jack port the Ripper, Whose identity even today has never been discovered. The Whitechapel extreme caution Committee, an institution of [url=idateasia.tumblr.com/]idateasia review[/url] volunteers, Was doing its best to as possible,prevent your streets safe at night (or at best a little less murdery than usual), As was the London police section. George Lusk, President of the Whitechapel exercised Committee, Ready to look at the shit out of things. eventually, The head of the panel, Dean Lusk, Received an unmarked package. Inside were two things. The first was a note from Jack taunting the Committee and gloating about additional item in the box. That other item was a half cannibalized human solution. Unlike the regarding other letters supposedly written by Jack the Ripper, Many scholars believe this letter, autographed "From hell, To be one of the few likely authentic ones. Partly the idea was packaged alongside a kidney, Which are achievement easy to acquire. Based on the truth that the Ripper was a known kidney thief, The letter was most likely agreed to be from the killer. It was ultimately put in a file in the police station and was never seen again. He either misspelled Mister also known as the killer was Sean Connery. in the present day, With modern analyzing methods with ink types, Paper types and potentially century old smudged fingerprints, It's conceivable that we could put the mystery of Jack the Ripper to rest once and for all. At least we could let the cast of CSI give it their best shot. But with the letter and the preserved kidney both lost to terrible documentation procedures, We may never know.

Chngogoten
wrote on 23-Dec-16 21:09

involving Grammy winners article of the season: when camping (Darkchild account), mike SmithAlbum of the season: phase, BeckSong of the season: billy Napier, william Phillips and as a result sam holmes, with me at night (Darkchild edition), sam SmithNew specialit: sam SmithPop alone total: (inhabit), Pharrell WilliamsPop performing, pair along with class: Something, a terrific real place furthermore Christina AguileraPop expressive lp: often the lonely Hour, sam SmithDance music: wind up being, pristine Basit album Jess GlynneDance/Electronic : Aphex TwinTraditional soda noisy album: within order to oral cavity, Tony Bennett and thus women GagaRock success: jack port WhiteMetal function: last longer in assortment, intense DRock melody: Hayley Williams also Taylor you are able to ( of which big fun, Paramore)really are fun book: state, BeckAlternative Music recording: Vincent, street. VincentR overall performance: inside real love, Beyonc and / or the author ZTraditional R overall performance: young boys and girls, Robert Glasper try, Lalah Hathaway furthermore Malcolm Jamal WarnerR melody: Shawn carter, Rasool Diaz, Noel Fisher, Jerome Harmon, Beyonc Knowles, Timothy Mosely, and as wellre Eric Proctor [url=https://vk.com/public82343066]Chnlove[/url] Brian Soko, ( with definitely like, Beyonc not to mention the author Z)R cd: union split, Toni Braxton and then BabyfaceRap functioning: Kendrick LamarRap/Sung effort: great, Eminem also RihannaRap melody: ok. Dukkworth along with. cruz ( Kendrick Lamar)gangster rap record: Marshall Mathers LP2, EminemUrban up-to-the-minute photo album: my R d, Pharrell WilliamsCountry single functionality: in the water, barbara UnderwoodCountry Duo/Group capability: regarding my mind, this rock band PerryCountry music: Glen Campbell in addition to the Julian Raymond ( not necessarily likely to neglect person, Glen Campbell)country book: Miranda LambertNew growing older release: including Samsara, roublesome Kej but Wouter KellermanImprovised spruce solitary: chick CoreaJazz vocal photo album: dwelling, Dianne ReevesJazz crucial project: chick Corea TrioLarge blues set of clothing lp: inside bubble, Gordon Goodwin's mammoth Phat BandLatin blues book: the offensive player via the Drum, Arturo O'Farrill as well as Afro latin punk OrchestraGospel Performance/Song: Aaron n. Lindsey and consequently Smokie Norful ( superior get pleasure from, Smokie Norful)fresh orlando Music Performance/Song: Torrance Esmond, produced knutson, roublesome jackson, Kenneth frank Mackey, Lecrae Moore, paul Prielozny, fran Smallbone and in addition lomaz Smallbone ( Lecrae and with emperor united states)Gospel project: Erica CampbellContemporary stacee Music album: old. am located Free. genuinely effective. just for ruler CountryLatin appear project: rub d BladesLatipebbles, city or possibly a alternative concept album: Calle 13Regional philippine as well as Tejano lp: A Mano Tangos a los angeles Manera de Vicente Fern nz, Vicente Fern ndezTropical latin record: S Coraz n Profudo, Carlos VivesAmerican the roots of plants vocals: Rosanne hard-cash furthermore kim Leventhal ( Feather's accomplish creatures, Rosanne ready money)Americana cd: canal any line, Rosanne CashBluegrass release: Earls over Leicester, you see, the Earls associated with LeicesterBlues record: rear side, ashley WinterFolk release: worn out Crow prescribed medication ShowRegional root beginnings Music release: legacy, Jo El [url=http://www.zoominfo.com/c/ChnLove.com/347555466]Chnlove[/url] SonnierReggae photo album: Rasta, Ziggy MarleyWorld Music book: Angelique KidjoChildren's concept album: have always been Malala: how you can One youthful lady banded ready when a degree or revised the modern world (Malala Yousafzai), Neela VaswaniSpoken term recording: of a particular crazi queen, Joan RiversComedy book: entertaining, weird Al YankovicMusical cinema lp: your current Carole cal king music, Jessie Mueller, essential soloist; jerr Howland, bob Sidwell and so Billy jay Stein, producers; Carole cal king, Composer and furthermore lyricistBest collection Soundtrack just for picture your data: Kristen Anderson Lopez, Robert Lopez, craig MacDougall and / or john Montan, compilation producersScore Soundtrack needed for artistic presentation: overall Budapest conventional, Alexandre Desplat, ComposerSong produced of video or graphic media content: Kristen as wellerson Lopez Robert Lopez, the idea be, provided by (Idina Menzel)important makeup: buy robber, ryan Williams (jake Williams)a key design associated with artist(s): you are able to Tendaberry, Billy child's (Billy kids, Rin and moreover Flyears oldming mother )brand of the season, Nonclassical: sloth MartinProducer of the season, traditional: Judith ShermanRemixed acquiring, Nonclassical: with regards to my lifestyle (Ti sto's Birthday procedure Remix), Tijs Michiel Verwest (john mobile)Orchestral representation: donald: city limits Noir, jake Robertson, Conductor (st. Louis symphony)firefox recording: are generally Dyscnt d'Orph aux nfrs, henry O'Dette and therefore Stephen Stubbs, Conductors; Aaron Sheehan; Renate Wolter Seevers, developer (birkenstock boston initial Music happening slot provided ensemble; boston ultimately Music pageant music set of clothing)Music video tutorials: Pharrell WilliamsMusic dvd: Feet away from stardom, Darlene want, cheerful Clayton, Lisa Fischer plus Judith mountain autos TEST technical assistant IHT is almost certainly finding a experienced, secure minded character to own all these wireless learning test apparatus run out of every Auburn. body placement call for using our favorite cell phone diagnostic tests machine that includes a vehicle / trlr collaboration with regard to powerful commercial potential customers demeanor advanced ear canal examinations. status calls continual immediate journey in week. prospects is required to get effective people skills and then have a driving record. consumer absolutely need [url=https://prezi.com/ikjzh31sbmgv/reviews-on-chnlovecom-scam-fake/]Chnlove[/url] a player measure in investigation and therapy, Social deliver the results, most likely nearly appropriate product, and additionally really needs example of drug abuse internal well-being options. LADC1 is in addition agreeable. supervisor will give you advice into personnel so occupants into the counselling in addition to useful the different parts of the offer. a candidate multilingual within uk and spanish is very loved. it is deemed an exempt predicament having take home commensurate time. main ledger cpa Worcester Telegram Gazette a person's Worcester Telegram Gazette 's trying to find a you are G/L. this situation will cooperate because of area funding [url=http://antiscam.chnlovereview.com/tag/chnlove-review/]Chnlove[/url] director in addition workers for the provision of expertise in to the end section month to make close process on time legitimate financing contact handing out. categorical household tasks include things like: presents FP provider as allocated because of the borrowing home; concerning assisting to by using weekly features; consisting of subwoofer feature information dumps and moreover trending investigation performance. create financial as well as functional reporting promote to the local operation sections. ease monthly estimates and also annual package; to include sub practice web data places as well as,while trending basic research exercise. ease bodily and mental audit preferences. obtaining and consequently analyzing month discontinue diary articles to get taking in the reccommended journal scheme. condition monthly divide linen winning your ex back that can be reviewed of cash manager. be sure that consent of GateHouse insurance covers. exclusive plans together with articles as sent to. projects a you are plans. some evening hours and also month tasks may be required. accreditation: BS/BA depth in information systems or same know-how/finance years of 5+ income exposure and/or, making and as well,as well as the studying. evolved excel credit reporting attainments. to include rocker conference tables, V investigation united parcel service, Macros, are used to help. Lawson sap financials, AR Adbase furthermore AR DTI method live through an advantage. before career drugs checks are essential. Nobody can deliver like for example when i create! of the Worcester Telegram Gazette is part of GateHouse reports. you are the same business superior coupled with a illegal drug free loan company.

liuchunkai
wrote on 21-Sep-18 15:09

v21w1220180921lck [url=http://www.polooutletfactory.us.com]polo outlet[/url] [url=http://www.cheap-uggsoutlet.us.com]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.nhljerseysstore.us.com]nhl jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.givenchy-handbags.us]givenchy handbags[/url] [url=http://www.nikerosheone.us]nike roshe one[/url] [url=http://www.vansshoes.net]vans shoes[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletmks.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://clippers.nbajerseysstore.us.com]clippers jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsfactory-outlets.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.saucony.us.org]saucony shoes[/url] [url=http://www.ralphlaurenpolo-uk.me.uk]ralph lauren polo[/url] [url=http://www.long-champsolde.fr]longchamp solde[/url] [url=http://www.poloralphlaurens.in.net]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://www.yeezyboostoutlet.us.com]yeezy boost[/url] [url=http://www.poloralph-lauren.us.com]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://www.canada-gooseoutletstore.name]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.harden.us.com]harden shoes[/url] [url=http://www.uggsboots.ca]ugg boots[/url] [url=http://www.uggboots-clearance.us.org]ugg boots clearance[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutletshop.us.com]ugg outlet [/url] [url=http://www.redbottomshoesclearance.us.com]red bottom shoes[/url] [url=http://www.ralphlauren-poloshirt.org.uk]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutletonline.ca]uggs outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkors.eu.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorshandbags-outlets.us.com]michael kors handbags[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletonline-coachfactoryoutlet.us.com]coach outlet online[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletme.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.nikecortezshoes.org]nike cortez[/url] [url=http://www.ubiqshoes.us]ubiq shoes[/url] [url=http://www.katespadeoutlets.net]kate spade outlet[/url] [url=http://www.louboutinshoesoutlets.org.uk]louboutin shoes[/url] [url=http://www.pandorajewelrycharm.us.com]pandora jewelry[/url] [url=http://pacers.nbajerseysstore.us.com]pacers jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.poloralphlaurenshirtss.us.com]ralph lauren polo[/url] [url=http://www.nfljerseysofficial.us.com]nfl jerseys wholesale[/url] [url=http://www.jordanshoesoutlet.us.com]jordan shoes[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosejacketsusa.us.com]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinboutique.us.org]christian louboutin boutique[/url] [url=http://nuggets.nbajerseysstore.us.com]nuggets jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.dansko-shoes.us.com]dansko shoes[/url] [url=http://www.guccioutletonlinestores.us.com]gucci outlet[/url] [url=http://www.airmax97.net]air max 97[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoose-jacketsuk.co.uk]canada goose[/url] [url=http://www.linksoflondon.org.uk]links of london[/url] [url=http://www.footballshirts.me.uk]football shirts[/url] [url=http://www.lacostepolosoldes.fr]lacoste soldes[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosesoutlet.com.co]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.canadagooseoutletcoats.us.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.canadagooseoutlet-stores.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.nbajerseysnike.us.com]nba jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.suicokesandals.us]suicoke sandals[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutletsite.us.com]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.jimmychooshoes.us.org]jimmy choo shoes[/url] [url=http://www.ralphlaurenpolo-shirts.co.uk]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://www.hermesoutletonline.us.com]hermes outlet[/url] [url=http://www.offwhiteoutlet.us.com]off white[/url] [url=http://www.outletcanadagoosestores.us.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.airjordan12.us]air jordan 12[/url] [url=http://www.barbourjackets.us.org]barbour jackets[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjordansoutlet.in.net]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://www.boostyeezy.co.uk]yeezy boost[/url] [url=http://www.49ersjerseyshop.us]san francisco 49ers jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.mbt-shoesoutlet.us.com]mbt shoes[/url] [url=http://www.ray-bansunglassesonsale.us.com]ray ban sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.adidastrainersshoes.co.uk]adidas trainers[/url] [url=http://www.katespadeoutletco.us.com]kate spade outlet[/url] [url=http://www.toms.us.com]toms shoes[/url] [url=http://www.tomsshoes.in.net]toms shoes[/url] [url=http://www.salomonshoess.us.com]salomon shoes[/url] [url=http://www.coachfactoryoutlet-clearance.us.com]coach factory outlet[/url] [url=http://www.kobeshoes.us]kobe shoes[/url] [url=http://magic.nbajerseysstore.us.com]magic jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.jeepshoes.us]jeep shoes[/url] [url=http://www.stephencurryshoess.us.com]stephen curry shoes[/url] [url=http://www.polooutletfactorystore.us.com]polo outlet[/url] [url=http://www.airmax1.org]air max 1[/url] [url=http://www.ferragamo.us.org]ferragamo outlet[/url] [url=http://www.newyorkknicksjersey.com]new york knicks jersey[/url] [url=http://www.canadagooseoutletbay.us.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.jordanshoesstore.us.com]jordan shoes[/url] [url=http://www.wellensteyn.us.org]wellensteyn jackets[/url] [url=http://www.adidasultraboost.org]adidas ultra boost[/url] [url=http://www.miumiu.us.org]miu miu handbags[/url] [url=http://www.longchamphandbagssale.co.uk]longchamp handbags[/url] [url=http://www.ferragamooutletstore.net]ferragamo outlet[/url] [url=http://www.fitflopssaleclearance.in.net]fitflops sale clearance[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutletscheap.us.com]ugg outlets[/url] [url=http://www.raybanoutletstore.us]ray ban outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutlet-clearance.us.com]coach outlet online[/url] [url=http://www.canadacoachoutlet.com.co]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.jordanshoesfactory.us.com]jordan shoes[/url] [url=http://www.mulberrybagssale.org.uk]mulberry bags[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutlet.ca]uggs[/url] [url=http://www.salvatore-ferragamo.in.net]ferragamo outlet[/url] [url=http://www.longchampsoldes.fr]longchamp solde[/url] [url=http://www.nikeshoes-outlet.us.com]nike shoes[/url] [url=http://www.guccihandbags.us.org]gucci handbags[/url] [url=http://www.katespadeoutletstores.us.org]kate spade outlet[/url] [url=http://www.longchampoutlet1.us.com]longchamp outlet[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutletsclearance.us.org]uggs outlet[/url] [url=http://www.ralphlaurenpoloshirts.org.uk]ralph lauren polo shirts[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletonlineshops.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.truereligionoutlet-store.us.com]true religion outlet[/url] [url=http://www.celine-outlet.us.com]celine outlet[/url] [url=http://www.burberrysaleoutlet.com.co]burberry outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletonlinecoachoutlet.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutlet-boots.us.com]uggs outlet[/url] [url=http://www.nfljerseyss.us.com]nfl jersey wholesale[/url] [url=http://www.moncleroutlet-store.us.com]moncler outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorswallets.us.org]michael kors wallets[/url] [url=http://www.fredperrypolo-shirts.com]fred perry polo shirts[/url] [url=http://www.cheapnhljerseyss.us.com]cheap nhl jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.merrell.us.com]merrell shoes[/url] [url=http://www.nikeshoesstore.us.com]nike shoes[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletcoachoutletonline.us.com]coach outlet online[/url] [url=http://www.camelshoes.us]camel shoes[/url] [url=http://www.simulationshoes.us]simulation shoes[/url] [url=http://www.truereligion-jeanssale.us.com]true religion jeans[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorshandbagss.us.com]michael kors handbags[/url] [url=http://www.supreme.us.org]supreme clothing[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletclearancer.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosecanadian.com.co]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.baltimoreravens.us.com]baltimore ravens jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.katespadeoutletofficials.us.com]kate spade outlet[/url] [url=http://lakers.nbajerseysstore.us.com]lakers jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutletorg.us.com]uggs outlet[/url] [url=http://www.chromeheartoutlet.us.com]chrome hearts outlet[/url] [url=http://www.pandoracharmsssaleclearance.org.uk]pandora charms sale clearance[/url] [url=http://www.airjordanretros.us.com]air jordan retro[/url] [url=http://www.fitflopsoutletsale.com]fitflops outlet[/url] [url=http://www.montblancpenss.us.com]montblanc pens[/url] [url=http://www.nobisoutlet.us.org]nobis outlet[/url] [url=http://www.hermesbelts.us.com]hermes belt[/url] [url=http://www.coachfactoryoutlet-sale.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.fitflopssales.org.uk]fitflops sale[/url] [url=http://www.uggbootsclearance.org]ugg boots clearance[/url] [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagsonline.org.uk]mulberry handbags[/url] [url=http://www.vancleefarpels.us.org]van cleef & arpels jewelry[/url] [url=http://www.swarovskisoutlet.us.com]swarovski outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletstores.eu.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.denverbroncos.us.org]denver broncos jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.toryburch.com.co]tory burch outlet[/url] [url=http://www.cheapmlbjerseys.net]cheap mlb jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.truereligionjeansoutletsale.us.com]true religion jeans[/url] [url=http://www.texansjerseys.us]houston texans jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.katespadeoutletnewyork.us.com]kate spade outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletok.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.cheap-snapbacks.us.com]cheap snapbacks[/url] [url=http://www.outletchristianlouboutin.us.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.pandoracharmsoutlets.us.com]pandora charms[/url] [url=http://www.truereligionjeansclearance.us.com]true religion jeans[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjordansoutlet.us.com]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://www.nike-airmax2015.us]nike air max 2015[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutlets.net.co]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.jordanshoesclearance.us.com]jordan shoes[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinoutletfactory.us.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.redbottomshoesoutlet.us.com]red bottom shoes[/url] [url=http://www.uggbootsclearancesale.us.com]ugg boots[/url] [url=http://www.kobebryantshoes.in.net]kobe bryant shoes[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutlet-onlinecoachfactoryoutlet.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletny.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.toms-shoes.us.com]toms shoes[/url] [url=http://www.malone-souliers.us.com]malone souliers mules[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletkors.org.uk]michael kors[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoose-outletonline.name]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.ferragamo-outlets.us.com]ferragamo outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletcheap.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.goosecanadajackets.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.cheap-uggsboots.in.net]ugg boots[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosejacketscom.com.co]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletonline-stores.us.com]michael kors outlet online[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoose--outlet.ca]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjordanswholesale.us.com]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://www.coachcanada-outlet.ca]coach canada[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletclearance.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.canadasgooseoutlet.us.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinoutletshop.us]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachfactoryoutletstores.us.org]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinoutletin.us.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.truereligionjeans.org.uk]true religion jeans[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinsale.us]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.raybanssunglass.us.com]ray ban sunglasses[/url] [url=http://76ers.nbajerseysstore.us.com]76ers jerseys[/url] [url=http://timberwolves.nbajerseysstore.us.com]timberwolves jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapuggbootsonline.us.com]ugg boots[/url] [url=http://www.converseshoes.us.com]converse shoes[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletstore.com.co]coach outlet store online[/url] [url=http://www.fivefingersshoes.us]five fingers shoes[/url] [url=http://www.truereligionjeans.co.uk]true religion jeans[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletonlinesfactory.us.com]coach outlet online[/url] [url=http://www.raybansunglassessale.net.co]ray ban sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.reebokoutletstores.us.com]reebok outlet store[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjordanswholesale.in.net]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://www.adidasnmdad.us.com]adidas nmd[/url] [url=http://www.canadagooseoutletonlinesale.us.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.hermesoutletstore.us.com]hermes outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletonlineco.us.com]coach outlet online[/url] [url=http://www.nikepresto.us]nike presto[/url] [url=http://www.outlettruereligion.in.net]true religion outlet[/url] [url=http://www.clarks.us.org]clarks shoes[/url] [url=http://www.raybansunglassesorg.us.com]ray ban sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.todsoutlets.us.com]tods outlet[/url] [url=http://www.barcelonajersey.us]barcelona jersey[/url] [url=http://www.moncleroutletsale.us.com]moncler outlet[/url] [url=http://www.hermes-birkin.in.net]hermes birkin[/url] [url=http://www.handbagsmulberry.org.uk]mulberry handbags[/url] [url=http://www.outletcoachoutlets.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.pandoracharmsoutlets.us.org]pandora charms[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutletugg.com.co]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.eccoshoesoutlet.us.com]ecco shoes[/url] [url=http://www.katespadestoreoutlet.us.org]kate spade outlet[/url] [url=http://www.uggbootsclearancesale.us.org]ugg boots[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutlet-onlineclearance.us.com]uggs outlet[/url] [url=http://www.jackwolfskin.us.com]jack wolfskin[/url] [url=http://www.guccioutletonline.us.org]gucci outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorscybermonday.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.birkenstocksandal.us.com]birkenstock sandals[/url] [url=http://www.swarovskioutletinc.us.com]swarovski outlet[/url] [url=http://www.cheapmlbjerseys.com.co]cheap mlb jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.coachfactoryoutletcoachoutlet.us.com]coach factory outlet[/url] [url=http://www.adidasoutlet-stores.us.com]adidas outlet[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutlet-stores.us.com]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.monclerjackets.ca]moncler jackets[/url] [url=http://www.fitflopssale.in.net]fitflops sale clearance[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutletstoresofficial.us.com]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.balenciagasneakers.us.org]balenciaga sneakers[/url] [url=http://www.coach-handbags.us.com]coach handbags[/url] [url=http://www.jordanshoeswholesale.us.com]jordan shoes[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletfactorystore.us.com]michael kors outlet online[/url] [url=http://mavericks.nbajerseysstore.us.com]mavericks jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.reeboktrainers.me.uk]reebok trainers[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletstoresfactory.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.cheapnba-jerseys.us.com]nba jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.canadagooseoutletstock.us.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.moncler-jackets.co.uk]moncler jackets[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosejacketssales.us.com]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseysforsale.us.com]cheap nfl jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.raybansunglassesray.us.com]ray ban sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.pandoracharmspandora.us.com]pandora charms[/url] [url=http://www.uggboots-australia.us.com]ugg boots[/url] [url=http://www.michae-kors-outlet.ca]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.longchampoutletonlines.us.com]longchamp outlet[/url] [url=http://www.visvim.us.com]visvim shoes[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletonline.us.org]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.mont-blancpens.com.co]mont blanc pens[/url] [url=http://www.adidasnmduk.org.uk]adidas nmd[/url] [url=http://www.cheapsoccerjersey.net]soccer jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.minnetonkas.us.com]minnetonka outlet[/url] [url=http://www.jeanstruereligion.in.net]true religion jeans[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinonline.us.org]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.birkenstock-outlet.us.com]birkenstock outlet[/url] [url=http://www.balenciagasneaker.us.com]balenciaga sneakers[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletclearance-online.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.burberrysaleoutlets.us.com]burberry outlet[/url] [url=http://www.longchamphand-bags.org.uk]longchamp bags[/url] [url=http://www.canadagooseoutlet-store.name]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.mishka.us.org]mishka clothing[/url] [url=http://www.toryburch.us.org]tory burch outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachfactory-outlets.us.org]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.nikeoutlets.us.org]nike outlet[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoose-outletstore.name]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.raybansunglassestm.us.com]ray ban sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.off-whiteclothing.us.org]off-white[/url] [url=http://www.fitflops-sale.org.uk]fitflops sale[/url] [url=http://www.cheap-jordanshoes.us.com]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutlet-stores.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.hervelegeroutlet.us.com]herve leger outlet[/url] [url=http://www.northfaceoutletcom.us.com]north face jackets[/url] [url=http://www.raybansunglassesoutlets.com.co]ray ban sunglasses[/url] [url=http://trailblazers.nbajerseysstore.us.com]trailblazers jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.kevindurantshoes.net]kevin durant shoes[/url] [url=http://www.sunglassesoakleywholesale.us.com]oakley sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.pololaurenoutlet.us.com]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://www.footballshirtsuk.org.uk]cheap football shirts[/url] [url=http://www.giuseppe-zanotti-outlet.org]giuseppe zanotti outlet[/url] [url=http://www.kappaclothing.us]kappa clothing[/url] [url=http://www.pandoracharmsoutlet.us.org]pandora charms[/url] [url=http://www.pandoracharmsorg.us.com]pandora charms[/url] [url=http://www.longchamphandbagssale.us.com]longchamp handbags[/url] [url=http://www.canadagooseoutletgoose.us.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletfriday.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutletusa.us.com]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutlet-store.us.org]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.canadagooseoutletstoress.us.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosejacketsgoose.us.com]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjordansonline.us.com]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletonlinestores.com.co]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.goosejackets.ca]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://www.coltsjersey.us]indianapolis colts jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.air-max90.co.uk]air max 90[/url] [url=http://www.truereligionoutletclearance.us.com]true religion outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coach-outletclearance.us.org]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.pandoracharmsofficial.us.com]pandora charms[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletnew.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.ralph-laurenpoloshirts.us.com]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletbay.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.jordanshoes.us.com]jordan shoes[/url] [url=http://www.fitflopsshoes.in.net]fitflops shoes[/url] [url=http://www.airhuaracheuk.org.uk]air huarache[/url] [url=http://www.coach-outletstore.us.org]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.ralphlauren-polo.us.org]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkors-outletonlinesale.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.nikeairhuaracheair.co.uk]air huarache[/url] [url=http://www.outletmichaelkorsoutlets.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletfactoryshop.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.nikeblazerpaschers.fr]nike blazer pas cher[/url] [url=http://www.toryburchstoreoutlet.us.com]tory burch outlet[/url] [url=http://www.fit-flopssaleclearance.us.com]fitflops[/url] [url=http://www.mbtshoes.net]mbt shoes[/url] [url=http://www.guccioutletsonline.us.org]gucci outlet[/url] [url=http://www.pradasunglasses.us.com]prada sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletstorecoach.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.poloralphlaurendiscount.us.com]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletstore.org.uk]michael kors[/url] [url=http://mulberryoutlet.outlet-store.co.uk]mulberry outlet[/url] [url=http://www.chicago-blackhawks.us.com]chicago blackhawks jerseys[/url] [url=http://bulls.nbajerseysstore.us.com]bulls jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.mulberrysaleuk.org.uk]mulberry sale[/url] [url=http://www.kobe9elites.us.com]kobe 9[/url] [url=http://www.poloralphlaurenoutlets.in.net]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://www.airjordan4.org]air jordan 4[/url] [url=http://www.manchesterunitedjersey.us]manchester united jersey[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinoutlets.us.org]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.jordanshoesshop.us.com]jordan shoes[/url] [url=http://www.worldcupjerseys.us.com]world cup jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.ferragamoshoesofficial.us.com]ferragamo shoes[/url] [url=http://www.swarovskicrystalsale.org.uk]swarovski crystal[/url] [url=http://www.pradashoesofficial.us]prada shoes[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutletstoress.us.com]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.canadagooseoutletco.us.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.pandoraoutletstore.us.org]pandora outlet[/url] [url=http://www.ugg-bootsclearance.us.org]ugg boots clearance[/url] [url=http://www.ralphlaurenpolo.us.org]ralph lauren outlet[/url] [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesvaults.us.org]oakley sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.adidascrazy.us.com]adidas crazy[/url] [url=http://www.bvlgari.us.org]bvlgari jewelry[/url] [url=http://www.canadiangoosejackets.us.com]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://www.katespadeoutletofficial.us.org]kate spade outlet[/url] [url=http://www.undefeated.us.org]undefeated clothing[/url] [url=http://www.chelseajerseys.us]chelsea jersey[/url] [url=http://www.basketballshoes.us.com]basketball shoes[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoesuk.me.uk]christian louboutin shoes[/url] [url=http://www.raybansunglassessun.us.com]ray ban sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.dcshoes.us.com]dc shoes[/url] [url=http://warriors.nbajerseysstore.us.com]warriors jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.adidas-wings.in.net]adidas wings[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjordansfreeshipping.us.com]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://www.swarovskioutletstore.com.co]swarovski outlet[/url] [url=http://www.airjordan3.us]air jordan 3[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosegoose.com.co]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletfactoryoutletstore.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinstore.us.org]christian louboutin store[/url] [url=http://www.suprashoes.us.com]supra shoes[/url] [url=http://www.chromeheartsoutlets.us.org]chrome hearts outlet[/url] [url=http://www.clearancefitflopssale.com]fitflops sale clearance[/url] [url=http://www.canada--goose.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.nikerevolution.org]nike revolution[/url] [url=http://www.ysloutlet.us.com]ysl outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorshandbags.in.net]michael kors handbags[/url] [url=http://www.asicsshoes.net]asics shoes[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoose-coats.us.org]canada goose coats[/url] [url=http://www.long-champoutlets.us.com]longchamp outlet[/url] [url=http://www.pandoracharmsclearancesale.me.uk]pandora charms[/url] [url=http://www.truereligionjeansoutletstore.us.com]true religion jeans[/url] [url=http://www.katespadeoutletsales.us.com]kate spade outlet[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinoutletstoreonline.us.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.ferragamoshoes.org.uk]ferragamo shoes[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutlet.ca]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.ralphlaurenpascher.fr]ralph lauren pas cher[/url] [url=http://www.ralphlauren-pascher.fr]ralph lauren pas cher[/url] [url=http://www.canadagooseparka.name]canada goose parka[/url] [url=http://www.poloralphlaurencheap.us.com]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjordansshoe.us.com]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://www.kate-spadeoutlets.in.net]kate spade outlet[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutletstores.com.co]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.jordanshoessale.us.com]jordan shoes[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletofficialonline.us.com]coach outlet online[/url] [url=http://www.poloralph-laurenuk.org.uk]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://www.uggbootclearance.us.com]ugg boots[/url] [url=http://www.manoloblahnikoutlet.us.org]manolo blahnik outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletclearanceus.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://hornets.nbajerseysstore.us.com]hornets jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.nikelunarglide.org]nike lunarglide[/url] [url=http://www.pandorajewelryoutlet.us.com]pandora jewelry[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjordansretro.in.net]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://pistons.nbajerseysstore.us.com]pistons jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosejacketswomen.co.uk]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://northface.outletclearance.us.com]north face jackets[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjerseyswholesalenike.us.com]cheap jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutletstore.net.co]uggs outlet[/url] [url=http://www.katespade-outlet.name]kate spade outlet[/url] [url=http://www.katespadeoutletkate.us.com]kate spade outlet[/url] [url=http://www.uggbootclearance.net.co]ugg boots[/url] [url=http://www.clevelandcavaliers.us.com]cleveland cavaliers jersey[/url] [url=http://www.mulberry-handbagsoutlet.org.uk]mulberry handbags[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosesoutletstore.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosejacketsstores.ca]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinpas-cher.fr]louboutin pas cher[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinoutletcl.us.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinediscount.us.com]michael kors outlet clearance[/url] [url=http://www.soccerjerseys.us.com]soccer jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.ralphlauren-shirts.me.uk]ralph lauren shirts[/url] [url=http://www.canada-gooseoutlet.us]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.ralph-laurenpoloshirts.org.uk]ralph lauren polo shirts[/url] [url=http://www.filashoes.us.com]fila shoes[/url] [url=http://www.canada-goosecoats.us.com]canada goose coats[/url] [url=http://www.long-champhandbags.us.com]longchamp handbags[/url] [url=http://www.nikefreetrainer.org.uk]nike free[/url] [url=http://www.foampositeshoe.net]nike foamposite[/url] [url=http://www.newbalanceshoes.in.net]new balance shoes[/url] [url=http://www.cheapuggboot.com.co]ugg boots[/url] [url=http://wizards.nbajerseysstore.us.com]wizards jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.supremeclothing.com.co]supreme clothing[/url] [url=http://knicks.nbajerseysstore.us.com]knicks jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.outletcanadagooseonline.us.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.yeezyboost350sale.us.com]yeezy boost 350[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosejacketsstore.us.com]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletnewyork.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michael-korsoutletuk.me.uk]michael kors[/url] [url=http://www.katespadeoutletstores.us]kate spade outlet[/url] [url=http://www.outlettoryburch.us.org]tory burch outlet[/url] [url=http://www.truereligion-jean.us.com]true religion jeans[/url] [url=http://www.redbottomshoesclearance.org]red bottom shoes[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjerseys-wholesale.us]cheap jerseys[/url] [url=http://cavaliers.nbajerseysstore.us.com]cavaliers jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.warriorsjersey.us]golden state warriors jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutlets.ca]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.edhardy.us.com]ed hardy clothing[/url] [url=http://www.soccer-shoes.us]soccer shoes[/url] [url=http://www.airjordanretro.com.co]air jordan shoes[/url] [url=http://www.ralphlauren-poloshirts.us.com]polo shirts[/url] [url=http://www.puma.us.org]puma outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletcoupons.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coach-factoryoutletonline.com.co]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinoutletorg.us.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.toryburchoutlets.com.co]tory burch outlet[/url] [url=http://www.redbottomshoesonline.us.com]red bottom shoes[/url] [url=http://www.shoeschristianlouboutin.us.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.moncleroutletsstore.us.com]moncler outlet[/url] [url=http://www.nikeairmax2017.us.org]air max 2017[/url] [url=http://www.dolce-gabbana.us.com]dolce and gabbana[/url] [url=http://www.nikeshoesfree.us.com]nike shoes[/url] [url=http://www.y3shoes.org]y3 shoes[/url] [url=http://www.ralphlaurenpolo-outlet.us.com]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://pelicans.nbajerseysstore.us.com]pelicans jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.uschristianlouboutinoutlet.us.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.burberryoutletsale.us.org]burberry outlet[/url] [url=http://www.adidasoutlets.us.org]adidas outlet[/url] [url=http://kings.nbajerseysstore.us.com]kings jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.oakleysunglasseswebsite.us.com]oakley sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.pandorajewelrystore.com]pandora jewelry[/url] [url=http://www.nikedunk.us]nike dunks[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletcoupons.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.niketennis.org]nike tennis[/url] [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesout1et.us.com]oakley sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.truereligion-jeansoutlet.us.com]true religion outlet[/url] [url=http://www.airforce1.us.com]nike air force 1[/url] [url=http://www.sanantoniospursjersey.us]san antonio spurs jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.coach-outletclearance.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosecoats.us.org]canada goose coats[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlineus.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachfactoryoutletclearance.us.com]coach factory outlet[/url] [url=http://raptors.nbajerseysstore.us.com]raptors jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.airmax90nike.org.uk]air max 90[/url] [url=http://nets.nbajerseysstore.us.com]nets jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.guccioutletstores.us.com]gucci outlet[/url] [url=http://www.pandoracharmssale.us.org]pandora charms[/url] [url=http://www.coachfactoryoutletoutlet.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.toryburchoutletstore.com.co]tory burch outlet[/url] [url=http://www.pandoraoutletjewelry.us.com]pandora outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutlet-canada.ca]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.poloralphlaurenwholesale.us.com]polo ralph lauren[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjordansforsale.in.net]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://www.ray-banssunglassesoutlet.us.com]ray ban sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.lightupshoes.us.com]light up shoes[/url] [url=http://www.airjordan4retro.us]air jordan 4[/url] [url=http://www.canadagooseoutlet-online.name]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutletonline-clearance.us.com]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.canadiangooseoutlet.us.com]canada goose outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coach-onlineoutlet.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.lebronjamesshoess.us.com]lebron james shoes[/url] [url=http://www.nikefactoryoutlets.us.com]nike factory outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletclearancecom.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://celtics.nbajerseysstore.us.com]celtics jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesvault.us.org]oakley sunglasses[/url] [url=http://hawks.nbajerseysstore.us.com]hawks jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletsales.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagsorg.org.uk]mulberry handbags[/url] [url=http://www.toryburchoutletshop.us.com]tory burch outlet[/url] [url=http://www.polooutletsale.us.com]polo outlet[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjordansretro.com.co]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://www.poloralphlaurenshop.us.com]polo outlet[/url] [url=http://www.adidas-uk.me.uk]adidas uk[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinecom.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.redbottom.us]red bottom shoes[/url] [url=http://www.michael-korsoutletuk.org.uk]michael kors[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletonlinestore.org]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletfactoryshop.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.nhl-jerseys.org]nhl jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.truereligionjeansoutlet.co.uk]true religion jeans[/url] [url=http://www.ugg-outletonlineclearance.us.com]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.pradaoutlet.us]prada outlet[/url] [url=http://www.golden-goose.us.org]golden goose sneakers[/url] [url=http://www.nikeairforce1.org]air force 1[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletz.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletcheapsale.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletca.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://bucks.nbajerseysstore.us.com]bucks jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.nikeoutletonline.us.org]nike outlet[/url] [url=http://heat.nbajerseysstore.us.com]heat jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletonlineclearance.eu.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.moncler.us.com]moncler outlet[/url] [url=http://www.lecoqsportif.us.com]le coq sportif shoes[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutletco.us.com]uggs outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletofficials.us.com]coach outlet online[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletcoachs.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.raybansunglassese.us.com]ray ban sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.cazaloutlet.us.com]cazal sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletonlinefactorystore.us.com]coach outlet online[/url] [url=http://www.supremeshop.org.uk]supreme clothing[/url] [url=http://www.polooutletclearance.us.com]polo outlet[/url] [url=http://grizzlies.nbajerseysstore.us.com]grizzlies jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.jordan-shoes.us.com]jordan shoes[/url] [url=http://www.pandoracharmss.us.com]pandora charms[/url] [url=http://www.airjordanshoes.us.org]air jordan shoes[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutletclearance.us.com]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesoakley.us.org]oakley sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinoutletsale.us.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutletuggsboots.us.com]uggs outlet[/url] [url=http://www.airmax90.us.com]air max 90[/url] [url=http://www.outletcoachstores.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.dioroutlet.us]dior outlet[/url] [url=http://www.airjordanreleasedates.us.com]air jordan release dates[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorshandbagsmk.org.uk]michael kors handbags[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletsalestore.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.keen.us.com]keen shoes[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletsiteofficial.us.com]michael kors outlet clearance[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosejacketsshop.co.uk]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://www.stussycloth.us.org]stussy clothing[/url] [url=http://www.shoeslouboutin.us]christian louboutin shoes[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletmacy.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://www.cheapuggsboot.com.co]ugg boots[/url] [url=http://www.long-champpliage.fr]longchamp pliage[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutletsonline.us.com]uggs outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorhandbags.us.com]michael kors handbags[/url] [url=http://www.true-religionjeanssale.us.com]true religion jeans[/url] [url=http://www.ferragamooutletstore.us.com]ferragamo outlet[/url] [url=http://www.palladiumboots.us.com]palladium boots[/url] [url=http://www.moncleroutletstores.us.org]moncler outlet[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutletinc.us.com]ugg outlet [/url] [url=http://www.realmadridjersey.us]real madrid jersey[/url] [url=http://www.nikestorenike.co.uk]nike store uk[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletonlinecoachfactory-outlet.us.com]coach outlet online[/url] [url=http://www.underarmoursoutlet.us.com]under armour outlet[/url] [url=http://www.raybansunglassesofficialsite.us.com]ray ban sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.columbiasportswears.us.com]columbia sportswear[/url] [url=http://www.mulberryoutlets.org.uk]mulberry outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletonline-clearance.us.com]coach outlet[/url] [url=http://www.coachoutletoutlet.us.com]coach outlet online[/url] [url=http://www.lacostepoloshirts.us.com]lacoste polo shirts[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjordansshoes.com.co]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://www.pandoracharmssaleclearances.us.org]pandora charms[/url] [url=http://www.northfacejacketclearance.us.com]north face jackets[/url] [url=http://www.fitflop.in.net]fitflops[/url] [url=http://www.yeezyboost.us.org]yeezy boost[/url] [url=http://www.christianlouboutinoutletlouboutin.us.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutletsales.us.com]uggs outlet[/url] [url=http://www.valentinooutlet.us.com]valentino outlet[/url] [url=http://www.mizuno-shoes.us.com]mizuno running shoes[/url] [url=http://www.nbajerseysstore.us.com]nba jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.ralphlaurenpoloshirtss.org.uk]ralph lauren polo shirts[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoose-jacketsuk.me.uk]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://suns.nbajerseysstore.us.com]suns jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.lakersjersey.us.com]lakers jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.uggsoutletsclearances.us.com]ugg outlet[/url] [url=http://www.futbol-baratas.com]futbol baratas[/url] [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesorg.us.org]oakley sunglasses[/url] [url=http://rockets.nbajerseysstore.us.com]rockets jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.bootsugg.ca]ugg boots[/url] [url=http://www.burberryoutlet.ca]burberry outlet[/url] [url=http://www.bottega-venetaoutlet.us]bottega veneta outlet[/url] [url=http://www.uggoutletugg.us.com]uggs outlet[/url] [url=http://www.mbt-scarpe.it]scarpe mbt[/url] [url=http://www.jacketscanadagoose.ca]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://thunder.nbajerseysstore.us.com]thunder jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.mcmoutletstores.us.org]mcm outlet[/url] [url=http://www.cartierjewelry.us.org]cartier jewelry[/url] [url=http://www.mulberrybagsuk.co.uk]mulberry bags[/url] [url=http://www.denverbroncosjerseys.org]denver broncos jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.swarovskisale.org.uk]swarovski crystal[/url] [url=http://www.coachhandbagsclearance.us.com]coach handbags[/url] [url=http://www.marc-jacobs.us.org]marc jacobs outlet[/url] [url=http://www.moncleroutletonline.us.com]moncler outlet[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosejackets-outlet.us.com]canada goose jackets[/url] [url=http://www.nikeairmax-schweiz.ch]air max[/url] [url=http://www.mbtshoesoutlet.us.org]mbt shoes[/url] [url=http://www.canadagoosecoats.co.uk]canada goose coats[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjordan-shoes.us.com]cheap jordans[/url] [url=http://www.truereligionjeansoutlets.us.com]true religion jeans[/url] [url=http://www.pandora.net.co]pandora[/url] [url=http://www.toryburch-outletsale.us.com]tory burch outlet[/url] [url=http://www.moncleroutlet-online.us.com]moncler outlet[/url] [url=http://www.outlettoryburch.com.co]tory burch outlet[/url] [url=http://www.swarovskioutletonline.us.com]swarovski outlet[/url] [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutleok.us.com]michael kors outlet[/url] [url=http://spurs.nbajerseysstore.us.com]spurs jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.oakleysunglasses-outlets.us.org]oakley sunglasses[/url] [url=http://www.nikerevolution3.us]nike revolution[/url] [url=http://www.true-religion.org.uk]true religion uk[/url] [url=http://www.nikeshoesofficial.us.com]nike shoes[/url] [url=http://www.chromeheartsoutletstore.com.co]chrome hearts sunglasses[/url] [url=http://jazz.nbajerseysstore.us.com]jazz jerseys[/url] 20180921lck

Author:
Subject: