2005 Grand Final replays - Round 1

Views: 2722 Posts: 13
Captain Pecker
wrote on 22-Mar-06 14:01

First visit onto the site for 2006 and I must say I am pretty impressed, especially with some of the initiatives being discussed. The all important grand final replays are nigh and it appears both teams are taking chequered form into the show down. Now that the worlds greatest player, Boz, isnt at the lions, do they have what it takes to steal the points at the Dome? (bear in mind, he only scored 1 against them last year) A few new faces at the Woodies should keep the Lions on their toes. Captain Pecker thinks this will be a pretty good tussle for the spoils. Pity everyone will be off watching the new world beaters Penno....from where I was sitting on the sideline last season, proud in my erectness, they looked like a bunch of chokers to me. Life's no good if you're flaccid. Captain Pecker

Sex Police
wrote on 22-Mar-06 14:06

Way too graphic my friend.

blinky
wrote on 22-Mar-06 17:06

Brittania St is the place to be in 2006. Penno will be drawing the crowds. The canteen has been alerted to stock up for the bumper crowd.

Dissapointed
wrote on 23-Mar-06 11:01

whats happened ? has the banter stopped? theres only 1 week till the season, surely we cant be out of ideas already. How about we start a list of the most unliked players in the GHFA? i'll start: i really dislike the redhead at St andrews, the arrogant Normo player and the wanker at WPH.

Dissapointed
wrote on 23-Mar-06 11:02

Obviously phantom has never heard of sarcasm. i know why he calls himself phantom now, Phantom Brain. OK Rock bottom, keep it upbeat and suggest a discussion topic which you feel is more tangiable.

Rock Bottom
wrote on 23-Mar-06 11:03

I really don't think we need to lower the standard of the forum by going down that road!!! Keep it upbeat.

Rock Bottom
wrote on 23-Mar-06 11:05

North V South Fund Raiser for charity

Phantom
wrote on 23-Mar-06 11:06

> > How about we start a list of the most unliked > players in the GHFA? > > i'll start: > > i really dislike the redhead at St andrews, the > arrogant Normo player and the wanker at WPH. Oh that is really narrowing it down isnt it... You probably dont even play..

Phantom
wrote on 23-Mar-06 12:00

Dissapointed Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Obviously phantom has never heard of sarcasm. i > know why he calls himself phantom now, Phantom > Brain. > > > One of your best... Good idea rock bottom, but you need people to implement it.... if it were to happen it would be great..

lurker
wrote on 23-Mar-06 12:01

>>>i'll start: i really dislike the redhead at St andrews, the arrogant Normo player and the wanker at WPH. <<<<<<<<<<< just who are these players - how many redheads in sta, how many arros in normo, how many wankers in wph..?

Phantom
wrote on 23-Mar-06 12:03

Who cares just drop it...

dissapointed
wrote on 23-Mar-06 12:06

Lurker are you and phantom related? The unfortunante victims of gene pools. Which charity were you thinking of Rock bottom?

Rock Bottom
wrote on 23-Mar-06 13:00

Not sure, it would need to be something fairly general so that you could get interest from the papers/community.

Author:
Subject: