The Case for a Hills District Football Association

Views: 24312 Posts: 85
Stirrer
wrote on 06-Apr-11 13:01

What'e everyone's thoughts?

Hills wants its own soccer league
5 APR 11 - BY ALEX CAUCHI

MORE than two-thirds of Hills soccer clubs believe it is time for the district to have its own football association.

Twenty clubs surveyed by the Hills Shire Times are split between the Granville District Soccer Football Association and the Gladesville-Hornsby Football Association.

The boundaries mean that teams such as Kellyville Kolts are forced to travel as far as Lidcombe to play, while Glenhaven teams often have to travel to Meadowbank.

Kolts president Kevin Haines said parents and players have had to travel too far for too long.

Travel to games has been an issue for the 40 years Ive been involved with the club, Haines said.

Why do we need to hop in our cars and drive for 40 minutes to play a match in South Granville or Lidcombe, while at the same time a club five minutes down the road from us is travelling 40 minutes to Hunters Hill?

Haines said the boundaries should be changed, and that Hills clubs were in the position to support themselves.

The Hills has some of the largest and strongest clubs in their respective associations. Many clubs have over 40 years of involvement in the sport and their numbers are growing, he said.

Support for a Hills association was stronger from clubs that played in the Granville association, but Glenhavens vice-president Warren Gray also thought the boundary issue needed to be looked at. While Gladesville-Hornsby Football Association has served football extremely well over the past 21 years, the nature of football and the geographic make-up of Sydney have changed enormously, Gray said.

A Football NSW spokesman said it was up to the clubs to unite and put forward a clear proposal of what they would like established. ... the boundary issue will be looked at down the track, he said.

http://digitaledition.hillsshiretimes.com.au/#folio=001

n0rth sure
wrote on 06-Apr-11 13:04

the best run district in the metro is Kuringai..
the best referees assoc. is kuringai district.

having play in three assoc. that 's my opinion

All for it
wrote on 06-Apr-11 13:09

Anything has got to be better than the GHFA.

Those clowns couldn't run a bath.

thoughts?
wrote on 06-Apr-11 15:01

Ok lets say this goes through, what about the teams that don't fall into the hills district? What would, hypothetically happen to them?

Ie. Gladesville teams, Ryde teams, Hunters Hill, etc.?

LiamW
wrote on 06-Apr-11 16:05

How many teams would be left?

Would it include Penno and West Penno

It a a bit weird that both Hornsby rsl and Hornsby Heights don't play in the GHFA.Would they leave the KDSA to play

Borris
wrote on 06-Apr-11 16:06

I doubt it will ever happen so don't worry about it.

Jim RFC
wrote on 06-Apr-11 16:07

Gladesville would play in "Gladesville Hornsby FA" ??

I think the push is for a new Association in addition to existing one...not to close GHFA down....

THE ROCK
wrote on 06-Apr-11 17:06

Where do they draw the boundary?
That's the real question... if it is to go ahead.

With Mini's I see that the GHFA have been a little smart and grouped them to north, south and central leagues, mainly because quite a few teams have 3 + teams. So travel isn't the problem.

Also, how many grounds does the Hill have compared to other teams?

McLovin
wrote on 07-Apr-11 00:09

In the KDSA, Berowra have to travel all the way down to North Sydney, Lane Cove etc. on a sat this is longer than a 40 minute drive down the pacific highway. So if they wanted to do it that way then there would be alot of small associations.

In My opinion i would restructure the whole north shore to accomodate for the increase in population out west and to strengthen up all associations.

The Hornsby Association would include the following
From Brooklyn to St ives to Chatswood Lane Cove to Pennant Hills up to Hornsby and including Dural/Galston.
PL teams would include
West Pymble,Asquith,NorthSide Monash,Kissing Point, Lane Cove, Lindfield, Chatswood Rangers
Thornleigh,Pennant Hills ,PHD
SL teams would include.
Hornsby Heights, Knox, Barker, Bannockburn, Mt Colah, Berowra, Wharoonga, Lindfield
Hills Hawks, Normo

Manly comp would then Include North Sydney Northbridge and Dalleys as they are a stones through away from Mosman etc. (prob turn into a 14 team comp)

This would open some space for some of the Hills teams to join the GHFA.
eg Castle Hill RSL, kellyville and Baulkham hills.
GHFA PL would look like.
Castle Hill RSL, Kellyville, Baulkham hills,
Redbacks, YMCA, Kenthurst,WPH, STA, RAVs and EEW.

Thoughts?

k
wrote on 07-Apr-11 08:05

kunthurst is pretty close to Hornsby, throw them in that comp. nobody likes the travel anyway.

Also if you have PEN in Hornsby, you may as well have WPH. They are virutally on top of each other.

LiamW
wrote on 07-Apr-11 09:01

The Manly comp have dropped their PL to 10 teams after being 12 teams for years.

Avalon have the same problem when they drive to Mosman.The Spit is a nightmare on a Saturday.

Its going to take a lot of hard work and organizing by the likes of Kellyville and Castle Hill to start a new association.

If it does get off the ground would many clubs in the GHFA jump over?

THE ROCK
wrote on 07-Apr-11 09:04

Why cant you just expand ghfa to include some of those "hills" based clubs?

Make it better for everyone.

ie Add in North Rocks, Castle Hill United, Castle Hill RSL,Kellyville,Winston hills, Baulkham Hills. The comp would be pretty good then. Of course they would need to bring their own grounds( which is another issue as they are mostly under the Baulkham Hills Council, but so is Redbacks-View St..)

darrenGuchi
wrote on 07-Apr-11 10:06

if those hills clubs leave Granville - that comp wont be worth playing in.. lol

wrote on 07-Apr-11 10:08

Hi Guys,

When this story was originally published in the Rouse Hill Times a few weeks ago, we published the full survey results.

http://rouse-hill-times.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/hills-soccer-clubs-call-for-own-association/

20 Hills-based clubs responded to survey. Any other Hills Clubs that are not on the list didn't respond.

We realise that you can't just change the borders of GHFA and Granville...every association's boundaries would need to be re-drawn.

But the overwhelming response I got back from the clubs was that it's about time.

These boundaries reflect the demographic make up of Sydney pre-1970s, when the Hills was full of farms and gardens.

I'm sure its not just clubs in the Hills that are forced to travel long distances. This is a problem that is probably faced by clubs across the state.

I'd also like to point out that none of the clubs complained about the way their respective associations are being run, they're just sick of the travel.

The response from Football NSW was quite positive. They admitted that it would be a massive job, but said that if clubs get together and put forward their ideas, they would take their considerations seriously.

Here are the survey results.

SUPPORT FOR A HILLS LEAGUE:

FOR:
Baulkham Hills FC
Beaumont Hills Lady Hawks
Carlingford United FC
Castle Hill RSL Rockets
Castle Hill United FC
Dural United Sports
Glenhaven Sporting Club
Hills Brumbies
Kellyville Kolts SC
North Rocks SC
Norwest Soccer
Redfield Lions FC
Rouse Hill Rams Sports
St Michaels Knights

AGAINST
Kenthurst and District SC

NEUTRAL
Hills Hawks FC
Pennant Hills SC

NO COMMENT
Pacific Hills Dural SC
West Pennant Hills Cherrybrook SC
Winston Hills

Neutral
wrote on 07-Apr-11 13:06

Discussion of survey on hills league
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg4u7ko333U

LeaFacts
wrote on 07-Apr-11 15:01

Roselea would jump for sure.

They are a club with grounds on either side of the boundary.

But the big benefit would be NO MORE IREDALES.

This has been floated at FNSW before, and Sydney Branch.

It has merit.

I know the "Hills snobs" in Castle Hill hate crossing Parramatta Road to go to Auburn and Lidcombe where the habibis may "steal their cars and rape their daughters" ... and I am not joking.

THE ROCK
wrote on 07-Apr-11 15:02

Where is the boundary?

Pennant Hills Road?

Beecroft Road?

Old Windsor Road?

How can you include Pennant Hills and North Rocks and not Beecroft, YMCA, EPPING?

I find it amusing that the only teams that want change in GHFA are Glenhaven and is that redbacks?(Carlingford SC - Find it strange if it does).

The 2 single biggest clubs there are West Penno and Castle Hill United, they have the most teams, the most grounds and thus the most pull. If WPH get on board, it's very possible it will get off the ground, but untill then, I doubt it's going anywhere.

Seriously how good would it be if they merged the above teams into GHFA? Think about the quality in the comp and the players attention it would attract? $$$

Jim RFC
wrote on 07-Apr-11 15:06

Redbacks were not asked ....Carlingford United FC is its own club...used to be in the Churches comp..joined GHFA three years ago...

wrote on 07-Apr-11 16:00

One of the club presidents from the Granville Association has suggested that the Hills clubs should get together for a public forum to discuss the issue further.

I will contact various individuals from clubs across the Hills area.

If you are associated with any of the clubs that you think should be part of a Hills Association and would like to express interest in the club forum, please contact me: [email protected]

Frankie Muniz
wrote on 09-Apr-11 19:08

n0rth sure Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> the best run district in the metro is Kuringai..
> the best referees assoc. is kuringai district.

Of course that doesn't mention the football branch and the referees branch having such a big disagreement they almost stopped dealing with each other early last year...

All the other branches include both women's and mens in one organisation... and GHFA is still bigger, plus NWSWS added to that... being so big, its not surprising there are so many administrative issues...

El Guapo
wrote on 25-Aug-15 12:04

As I understand it, a Hills comp would hardly effect GHFA. The biggest impact would be on GDSFA which would be halved. Whilst travel is an issue for most Clubs, it seems as though it's the Womens football that suffers most in GDSFA, mainly because (IMHO) they have no respect for women, let alone sporting women. That and the cars being stolen, daughters raped, etc. . . . Seriously, GHFA may lose a small number of Clubs to Hills Assoc. but not enough to make a dent. The real threat to Sydney Football (Soccer) are the other codes that fight for the grounds - League, Union and AFL. I think another Association will intensify the push for Soccer in this State and add to a stronger and more diverse Premier League, State Cup, Champion of Champions, etc as it brings another team to the Comps.

hillbillie
wrote on 26-Aug-15 12:03

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where is the boundary? > > Pennant Hills Road? > > Beecroft Road? > > Old Windsor Road? > > How can you include Pennant Hills and North Rocks > and not Beecroft, YMCA, EPPING? > > I find it amusing that the only teams that want > change in GHFA are Glenhaven and is that > redbacks?(Carlingford SC - Find it strange if it > does). > > The 2 single biggest clubs there are West Penno > and Castle Hill United, they have the most teams, > the most grounds and thus the most pull. If WPH > get on board, it's very possible it will get off > the ground, but untill then, I doubt it's going > anywhere. > > Seriously how good would it be if they merged the > above teams into GHFA? Think about the quality in > the comp and the players attention it would > attract? $$$ yeah, i dunno why Penno is in the mix.

bullcrap
wrote on 26-Aug-15 12:07

the whole thing is just a freakin hype up and exagerrated my the hills district. GDSFA have made it clear on their website they are completely against the move, theres just been more arguing than progress made. AND MOST OF ALL, HOW OFTEN DO GLENHAVEN TEAMS HAVE TO TRAVEL TO MEADOWBANK IN A SEASON... ONCE!!!!!! and thats if meadowbank is even in their fixtures too many retards making a big case out of nothin

THE ROCK
wrote on 26-Aug-15 12:09

it's got nothing really to do with GDSFA or GHFA, if the comp gets up and running and clubs make the decision to move and concils give the grounds to a "unsanctioned" association, then it's done. It will wreck Granville, GHFA will be affected too as teams on the border will want to join, ie Hawks, Redbacks, WPH, Roselea. My personal preference is to let it be, this won't get any traction for quite a few years....

Rocking back and forth
wrote on 26-Aug-15 14:02

Asked my club (Roselea) about this a week or two ago. They said categorically would not join an unsanctioned competition nor did they meet the criteria regarding numbers of players residing in Hills District anyway. Probably the case with all the GHFA teams not wanting to go to breakaway competition. Will be rubbish if only 10-11 teams join.

savings
wrote on 26-Aug-15 15:00

They won't have to pay the FFA levy... that's a heap in savings right there...

savings
wrote on 26-Aug-15 15:05

Best breakdown i could find... Player Registration Fees Competition FFA NRF FNSW Capitation Personal Injury Insurance Gov. Sporting Injuries Club Cap** Total (incl. Club Cap) National Premier Leagues NSW Men’s 1 & 2 Under 12 to Under 15 $12.60 $40.00 $3.53 $0.77 $2,343.10 Up to $2,400 Under 16 & Under 18 $12.60 $46.36 $3.53 $0.77 $2,336.74 Up to $2,400 U20 & First Grade $25*** $121.28 $36.17 $3.19 n/a Student * $25*** $92.57 $36.17 $3.19 n/a

THE ROCK
wrote on 26-Aug-15 15:08

Sorry i meant West PEnno. My understanding of what people are saying is that they will go ahead with the comp if there are only 10-11 clubs to try and get it up a running then look to recruit other clubs the following year. Clubs have to have a hard look at the move though, unsanctioned comps usually mean uninsured comps which is very risky! The question i want to know is who is putting all the money up to get the comp up and running? Cause Associations need to be run like businesses to be run successfully and businesses need working capital to get them up and running. Can you imagine the cost for the insurance for year 1!!!!

savings
wrote on 26-Aug-15 15:09

Lets say it's approx $50 for FFA and FNSW Fees.. $50x10000 players is $500,000 That's plenty to kick start it. FFA will miss the dough and sanction it eventually. The comp is def going ahead, but not with any GHFA clubs. They will not go until it is sanctioned. Granville def going though.

THE ROCK
wrote on 26-Aug-15 16:00

Yeah??

What about the cost to setup a refs association, the cost to setup and manage a draw, the cost to pay insurance prior to all players paying their fees?

In GHFA insurance begins as soon as the games are registered with the GHFA including all pre-season matches. Which means that insurance needs to be paid PRIOR to all players paying their rego fees?

From memory a clubs SL/PL per player rego is broken up like this:
$50-60 - FFA/SoccerNSW
$130-150 - Insurance
$40-50 - GHFA

Balance goes to the clubs.

Times that by 10,000.

The only way it's going to get off the ground is if clubs pay up front or at least a portion of it upfront. Which club in their right mind would do that when all this "talk" is wishy washy!

And don't kid yourself, FFA will not miss out on anything, they will find another way to sting you! ie, when the association does get sanctioned, it will be back charging them. They are not stupid and this is not the first time this has happened.

wrote on 26-Aug-15 18:08

Hi Rock You've quoted SL/PL costs and then said times it by 10000. How many associations have 10000 PL/SL players? GHFA charged PL/SL players $227 in 2015. Of that $227, $25 goes to FFA, and $74.33 goes to FNSW. The insurance is included in the FNSW fee. Its not a big premium, thats why it doesnt cover much. The fees are obviously lower for younger age groups and AA, o35 etc. GHFA paid the FNSW fee in late March, yet each player is covered from Jan 1. Insurance cost is not going to be an issue in setting up for Hills Assoc.

The Pebble
wrote on 27-Aug-15 12:03

So where does the other money go? 227-25-74 = 128??? GHFA? I think rock was just quoting the numbers spoken about earlier saying it's 10000 players. All players would pay the same FNSW fees wouldnt they?

wrote on 27-Aug-15 18:09

yes the rest goes to GHFA for refs fees, ground hire, wages etc All senior players pay the same FNSW and FFA fee, juniors pay less. The insurance premium is $2.78 for u6 to u18, $32.98 for u19 and up

n00b
wrote on 02-Sep-15 13:00

Some more fuel for the fire: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/parramatta/soccer-semi-final-between-kellyville-kolts-and-auburn-district-abandoned-after-wild-sideline-brawl/story-fngr8huy-1227507962100

hillbillie
wrote on 03-Sep-15 11:02

n00b Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Some more fuel for the fire: > > http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/parrama > tta/soccer-semi-final-between-kellyville-kolts-and > -auburn-district-abandoned-after-wild-sideline-bra > wl/story-fngr8huy-1227507962100 played 10 yrs in Kuringgai & GH.. not once had i seen police or heard police being summoned.. must be lucky. Hills District will get the green light and then some opponents will have to fight amongst themselves.

Political
wrote on 03-Sep-15 13:03

I think this is getting to the real guts of the Hills association. All players/people from the hills dont want to be associated with the riff raff/arab mentality that takes to voilence when things don't go their way. I don't know why people dont just say, we are from the snobby hills and we are better than the plebs in auburn, further more we don't want anything to do with them becasue you can't reason with them. Just look at their hero Local Govt official! We need our own league because our association(Granville) won't protect us because guess what? The Arab team representitive sit on the board of Granville!

dumbo
wrote on 03-Sep-15 19:07

And there we have it, the elephant in the room

No Secret
wrote on 04-Sep-15 11:02

About time someone spoke the facts. Although i don't agree with all of the racial comments above, it's exactly what the hills league is about.

not in 2016
wrote on 09-Sep-15 10:06

This will not get off the ground in a sanctioned way for 2016 and there are five GHFA clubs that have already said they will go over. They are: Redbacks Kenthurst Pumas Hills Grammer Glenhaven Now with these clubs committing to the Hills Association once it is sanctioned then why should they have input into how GHFA will head in the future.

Juice
wrote on 09-Sep-15 11:04

There is still not a clear timeline for sanctioning of the Hills Association either. It may be 2017, it maybe later again. Until then, these clubs are still officially members of GHFA thus still representatives with GHFA thus still have a say in GHFA matters. Simple really.

hillbillie
wrote on 10-Sep-15 15:04

not in 2016 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> This will not get off the ground in a sanctioned
> way for 2016 and there are five GHFA clubs that
> have already said they will go over.
>
> They are:
> Redbacks
> Kenthurst
> Pumas
> Hills Grammer
> Glenhaven
>

no HillsHawks..?
West Pennant Hills?
carlingford is so close to Epping & they want to join the Hills?

SDSFA
wrote on 11-Sep-15 10:08

So it will be called Snobby District Soccer Football Association?? if yes then im all for it, but if something works why fix it if a dislike for the granville district is one of the main motives of some GDSFA teams to push for a hills association, wouldnt that be a backward step for our multicultural society we live in today?? I mean... to close the doors on them and shut them off? thats real backwards thinking. i dont like playing with them either Ive played in granville its not that bad, its not worth throwing your hands up and saying "fuck this, im gonna go play on that side of the fence now" I personally dont give a shit about a hills comp, but think its silly to break up north western sydney into yet Another district Btw its not about saving travel time at all, who are we kidding? lol

DNA42
wrote on 11-Sep-15 12:02

I'd rather travel to the Northern Beaches then play in Granville Assoc. My opinion but I play for the football and not the fights!

Jimmy
wrote on 11-Sep-15 12:06

Why don't kellyville,Baulko,Castle Hill join GHFA.

hills
wrote on 12-Sep-15 23:06

your argument here for a hills district lacks any real substance. all it says is how a couple of teams that happen to be located on the geographical border of GHFA and GDSFA are having a bitch because they have to travel to lidcombe and meadowbank once a year, and making it sound like they have to do it every week. But how does this make the introduction of a hills comp viable?? All its doing is making each district less broad, and hence i think more shit. And who are the "more than two thirds of teams" who want to join? Did your statistics come from a survey of like 6 teams who are pro hills comp? And why would GHFA teams want to leave their comp? Stirrer, are you the aspiring future president of SDFA who is trying to persuade everyone else to jump on board?

hills
wrote on 12-Sep-15 23:09

whoops that was supposed to be a reply to the very first comment

Nostalgic
wrote on 13-Sep-15 12:01

A Castle Hill club did join GHFA about 20 years ago and Soccer NSW told them to go back to Granville the following year. I recall playing a game at Fred Caterson. 25 years ago GHFA comp went down to AA14 and had no 35s or 45s. It's more than doubled in size to AA22, 35/7 and 45/5. Geographical boundaries of associations shouldnt remain static with such a huge change to residential areas in the North west of Sydney. The population growth and urban sprawl has made the Hills comp viable. It just requires a huge amount of work to setup, the buyin of Hills clubs and for some Soccer NSW administrators to take the head out of the sand.

hillbillie
wrote on 13-Sep-15 14:00

SDSFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So it will be called Snobby District Soccer > Football Association?? if yes then im all for it, > but if something works why fix it > it doesn't work . . . who wants to call the cops every week for a game of futboL?

Jethro
wrote on 13-Sep-15 20:07

Nostalgic is correct Castle Hill United came into GHFA 20 years ago but had to be called Glenhaven "B" together with their home ground Fred Caterson Reserve. They lasted one season before FNSW sent them back to Granville North Rocks spent one season in Premier League div 2 in the 80's Both Castle Hill RSL and Ermington United spent some seasons in GHFA back in the 60's Ermington United were bad news

not at all
wrote on 14-Sep-15 09:06

ermington are nothing compared to jt johns, st josephs, auburn and pcyc

back in the day
wrote on 14-Sep-15 09:09

Jethro Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nostalgic is correct > > Castle Hill United came into GHFA 20 years ago but > had to be called Glenhaven "B" together with their > home ground Fred Caterson Reserve. > > They lasted one season before FNSW sent them back > to Granville > > North Rocks spent one season in Premier League div > 2 in the 80's > > Both Castle Hill RSL and Ermington United spent > some seasons in GHFA back in the 60's > > Ermington United were bad news the sixties? fuck me how old are you?

TG
wrote on 14-Sep-15 11:08

Ermington were all housing commission back then Jethro.imagine playing them or Lalor park and there was no referee.

hillbillie
wrote on 14-Sep-15 13:04

not at all Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ermington are nothing compared to st johns, st > josephs, auburn and pcyc add Guildford for completeness (shld really ditch those Saints)

Greystoke
wrote on 14-Sep-15 19:01

back in the day Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jethro Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nostalgic is correct > > > > Castle Hill United came into GHFA 20 years ago > but > > had to be called Glenhaven "B" together with > their > > home ground Fred Caterson Reserve. > > > > They lasted one season before FNSW sent them > back > > to Granville > > > > North Rocks spent one season in Premier League > div > > 2 in the 80's > > > > Both Castle Hill RSL and Ermington United spent > > some seasons in GHFA back in the 60's > > > > Ermington United were bad news > > the sixties? fuck me how old are you?

Greystoke
wrote on 14-Sep-15 19:08

back in the day Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jethro Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nostalgic is correct > > > > Castle Hill United came into GHFA 20 years ago > but > > had to be called Glenhaven "B" together with > their > > home ground Fred Caterson Reserve. > > > > They lasted one season before FNSW sent them > back > > to Granville > > > > North Rocks spent one season in Premier League > div > > 2 in the 80's > > > > Both Castle Hill RSL and Ermington United spent > > some seasons in GHFA back in the 60's > > > > Ermington United were bad news > > the sixties? fuck me how old are you? Hey 'back in the day' dont worry about Jethros age...like a fine wine he is getting better with age. Not only a wonderful historian of all things GHFA p/l,i believe he won an O/45 premiership and championship this season as a 'pacy 'striker!.

hillbillie
wrote on 28-Sep-15 10:06

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-soccer-match-fight-leaves-player-with-fractured-jaw-20150927-gjw44m.html granville is where the fights are.. but in this case the 'fighter' is from Arncliffe

Smick
wrote on 18-Oct-15 11:01

hillbillie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > not in 2016 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This will not get off the ground in a > sanctioned > > way for 2016 and there are five GHFA clubs that > > have already said they will go over. > > > > They are: > > Redbacks > > Kenthurst > > Pumas > > Hills Grammer > > Glenhaven > > > > > no HillsHawks..? > West Pennant Hills? > carlingford is so close to Epping & they want to > join the Hills? The only clubs that can go are clubs within the Hills Shire Council, Hornsby are not going to take grounds off GHFA and give to another competition (especially run by another council) so WPH, Penno, Hawks won't be going to hills, unless FNSW change boundaries, which is going to have to happen if Hills ever get sanctioned by FNSW to include Kenthurst, Pumas, Glenhaven etc

asZifthh92qi
wrote on 14-Dec-16 09:05

[url=http://effexor365.us.com/]effexor xr[/url]

asZiftydl8ka
wrote on 16-Dec-16 02:00

[url=http://buyacyclovir.us.com/]where can i buy acyclovir[/url] [url=http://cialisdaily.us.com/]cialis daily[/url] [url=http://cefadroxil.us.com/]Cefadroxil Cost[/url] [url=http://cheapcialis.us.com/]cheap cialis[/url] [url=http://buybentyl.us.com/]bentyl tablets[/url]

asZift2gpx0m
wrote on 18-Dec-16 02:00

[url=http://buyneurontin.us.com/]buy neurontin[/url] [url=http://buydoxycycline.us.com/]doxycycline buy no prescription[/url] [url=http://provera.us.com/]provera australia[/url] [url=http://bupropion2017.us.com/]bupropion[/url] [url=http://buyrimonabant.us.com/]buy rimonabant[/url] [url=http://cialiswithoutprescription.us.com/]cheap cialis[/url]

asZiftzk28j2
wrote on 18-Dec-16 12:02

[url=http://buydiclofenac.us.com/]buy diclofenac[/url] [url=http://buybupropion.us.com/]buy bupropion[/url]

asZift133lmq
wrote on 18-Dec-16 13:09

[url=http://bactroban.us.com/]bactroban ointment for mrsa[/url] [url=http://cialiscoupons.us.com/]cialis cost[/url] [url=http://buyfluoxetine.us.com/]Buy Fluoxetine[/url] [url=http://buyproscar.us.com/]buy proscar[/url]

asZiftajhg5y
wrote on 20-Dec-16 04:02

[url=http://acticin.us.com/]acticin[/url] [url=http://buyerythromycin.us.com/]erythromycin prices[/url] [url=http://buywellbutrin.us.com/]here i found it[/url] [url=http://lipitor365.us.com/]lipitor[/url] [url=http://canadianpharmacyviagra.us.com/]viagra mail order[/url] [url=http://buyamoxicillin.us.com/]Buy Amoxicillin[/url]

asZiftpe58fr
wrote on 20-Dec-16 11:07

[url=http://buycytotec.us.com/]cytotec no script[/url]

asZift8khnfc
wrote on 20-Dec-16 17:01

[url=http://wellbutrin365.us.com/]Wellbutrin[/url] [url=http://buylevaquin.us.com/]levaquin without a prescription[/url] [url=http://ampicillin2017.us.com/]Ampicillin[/url]

asZifthng0ih
wrote on 20-Dec-16 18:02

[url=http://chloromycetin.us.com/]where to buy chloromycetin[/url] [url=http://buybupropion.us.com/]buy bupropion[/url] [url=http://cymbalta.us.com/]cymbalta amex[/url] [url=http://cialiswithoutprescription.us.com/]2.5 mg cialis[/url] [url=http://aygestin.us.com/]cheapest aygestin[/url] [url=http://celebrex.us.com/]buy celebrex[/url]

asZiftcheqlt
wrote on 20-Dec-16 19:05

[url=http://citalopramhydrobromide.us.com/]citalopram hydrobromide[/url] [url=http://buyamitriptyline.us.com/]generic amitriptyline[/url] [url=http://acticin.us.com/]acticin[/url] [url=http://rimonabant365.us.com/]generic rimonabant[/url]

asZift4st2qj
wrote on 21-Dec-16 13:07

[url=http://celebrex365.us.com/]Celebrex[/url] [url=http://buyindocin.us.com/]get more information[/url] [url=http://buyfluoxetine.us.com/]fluoxetine online[/url] [url=http://buycialisonline.us.com/]cialis online[/url] [url=http://clindamycin365.us.com/]get the facts[/url] [url=http://bupropionxl.us.com/]bupropion xl[/url]

asZiftab8xjv
wrote on 21-Dec-16 20:07

[url=http://caverta.us.com/]Caverta Online[/url] [url=http://buyventolin.us.com/]buy ventolin[/url] [url=http://cafergot.us.com/]buy cafergot[/url]

asZiftemx4ck
wrote on 22-Dec-16 05:08

[url=http://buylipitor.us.com/]lipitor[/url] [url=http://buytadalafil.us.com/]buy tadalafil[/url] [url=http://buyrevia.us.com/]purchase revia[/url] [url=http://rimonabant365.us.com/]Cheapest Rimonabant[/url] [url=http://buyadalat.us.com/]buy adalat[/url]

asZiftlvob2o
wrote on 22-Dec-16 13:04

[url=http://celexa365.us.com/]celexa with no rx[/url]

asZiftwr31mi
wrote on 22-Dec-16 14:07

[url=http://buysynthroid.us.com/]buy synthroid[/url] [url=http://albuterol.us.com/]cheap albuterol[/url] [url=http://kamagra365.us.com/]kamagra[/url] [url=http://buyaugmentin.us.com/]augmentin[/url] [url=http://cymbalta.us.com/]cymbalta online[/url] [url=http://buymotilium.us.com/]motilium no prescription[/url]

asZift34rsfz
wrote on 22-Dec-16 15:09

[url=http://cymbalta.us.com/]buy duloxetine[/url] [url=http://albuterol.us.com/]Albuterol[/url] [url=http://buyelocon.us.com/]cheap elocon[/url] [url=http://cialis5mg.us.com/]cialis 5mg[/url] [url=http://celexa2017.us.com/]cheapest celexa[/url]

asZift7q1rnq
wrote on 22-Dec-16 16:02

[url=http://provera.us.com/]provera[/url]

asZiftj4468s
wrote on 22-Dec-16 17:06

[url=http://acticin.us.com/]acticin[/url] [url=http://albendazole.us.com/]abindazole[/url] [url=http://cialisbuy.us.com/]visit this link[/url] [url=http://buytamoxifen.us.com/]Where To Buy Tamoxifen[/url]

asZiftr73loz
wrote on 22-Dec-16 19:02

[url=http://zoloft.us.com/]buy zoloft[/url] [url=http://buyprednisone.us.com/]Prednisone Without A Script[/url]

RobertLam
wrote on 29-Dec-16 08:00

[url=http://buystromectol.us.com/]stromectol[/url]

TimothyLoppy
wrote on 31-Dec-16 09:02

[url=http://buykamagra.us.com/]buy kamagra[/url] [url=http://stromectol365.us.com/]stromectol[/url]

Georgerudge
wrote on 31-Dec-16 12:03

[url=http://buyeffexor.us.com/]cheap effexor[/url] [url=http://advairdiskus.us.com/]Advair Cost[/url] [url=http://buyprednisone.us.com/]order prednisone online[/url]

TimothyLoppy
wrote on 31-Dec-16 21:02

[url=http://methotrexate.us.com/]METHOTREXATE[/url] [url=http://effexorxr.us.com/]effexor xr[/url] [url=http://buycephalexin.us.com/]Buy Cephalexin[/url]

TimothyLoppy
wrote on 02-Jan-17 06:09

[url=http://aygestin.us.com/]Cheapest Aygestin[/url] [url=http://cialiscoupons.us.com/]CIALIS ONLINE[/url] [url=http://zithromax.us.com/]zithromax[/url] [url=http://buyaugmentin.us.com/]resources[/url]

TimothyLoppy
wrote on 02-Jan-17 12:01

[url=http://clindamycin365.us.com/]clindamycin cream[/url] [url=http://buyatenolol.us.com/]buy atenolol[/url] [url=http://buycafergot.us.com/]cafergot no prescription[/url]

SteveVow
wrote on 02-Jan-17 16:09

[url=http://cephalexin.us.com/]keflex drug[/url] [url=http://canadianpharmacycialis.us.com/]GENERIC CIALIS[/url]

Floydfoend
wrote on 03-Jan-17 01:03

[url=http://buymotilium.us.com/]motilium cost[/url] [url=http://buynolvadex.us.com/]where can i buy nolvadex[/url] [url=http://buytadalafil.us.com/]Tadalafil[/url] [url=http://buywellbutrin.us.com/]BUY WELLBUTRIN[/url] [url=http://buyretina.us.com/]more hints[/url] [url=http://citalopramhydrobromide.us.com/]citalopram online without a prescription[/url]

Floydfoend
wrote on 03-Jan-17 03:03

[url=http://valtrex2017.us.com/]buy valtrex[/url] [url=http://arimidex365.us.com/]arimidex[/url] [url=http://wellbutrin365.us.com/]wellbutrin[/url] [url=http://buysuhagra.us.com/]buy suhagra[/url]

Author:
Subject: