Top Four

Views: 1884 Posts: 8
Veira
wrote on 16-Mar-06 16:04

Who will be there at the business end of the season? Im tipping Penno and The woods to be fighting out the top two spots. Rangers have picked up a few players so dont read into batts talking his team down, and thornleigh on last years form and there new signings will be top Four. Clubs most affected by player loss will be epping eastwood, theyve alomst lost the lot, they come last. Normo also have lost the majoroty of there 1st grade squad so there reservre grade team from last year will take over and i see them as a bottom 4 club.

Roman
wrote on 16-Mar-06 16:07

Rozelles, Big call puttin Normo bottom 4. I think Sta will fade and you're right on the Penno or Nth Epping. I heard Nth Epping got some good players and they are trying to keep it low key. Mate tells me they've been training 3 times a week. Penno looking very good. Undoubtedly deserved favourites. top 4 then: PEN NER STA THR -------- NMH ROS EEW Y

Rozelles
wrote on 16-Mar-06 16:08

Let me tell you Roselea will not come last, they are a good, strong, hardworking team. Bottom Four will be the YMCA, Epping Eastwood, Roselea, and Normanhurst Winners will be Penno, St andrews or Nth Epping.

Confused
wrote on 16-Mar-06 17:01

If Normo have lost their most potent striker (and maybe their only one if the big central midfielder is going up front) then surely they will be a little toothless (in fact very gummy). How can they considered for 3rd place if they will struggle to score ??

Batts
wrote on 16-Mar-06 17:06

These mind games are to my liking, no doubt. However can one or some of you 'know it alls' please ask all these new gun players that are supposed to be at the NERds to introduce themselves to me (ie. the coach) 'cause I ain't seeing any. The only new first grader currently at my place is 17 years old. So much for the retirement bus. It will be stopping off at Harris street Normo again this year.

Gordy
wrote on 16-Mar-06 17:06

Hey, as it looks like a new topic has been started, thought i better swap my comments over here, for wot they worth. Re: Who will win the 2006 comp? Posted by: Gordy (IP Logged) Date: March 16, 2006 04:31PM >>On evidence so far it certainly looks like being a tussle between Penno and Woodies at the top, with maybe Penno being able to psyche em out again; then maybe NMH, perhaps THL and NER fighting for minor positions. I definitely have WPH out of the hunt and this year more likely to be among the rest of the scroungers.<< Im sticking with the Normo prediction (for now)

LiamW
wrote on 16-Mar-06 20:01

Batts Is that why you tried to get Andy Beeston back from Lindfield? He is a freak that bloke!! 38 years old and I don't think he will ever put weight on!! When we played them last week. It felt like about 40 degrees and Andy was still running the middle of the park for their ressies!! He reckons Cliff Richard pills twice a day keeps him going!!

Batts
wrote on 16-Mar-06 21:05

Yes Liam, it makes you wonder why I would be trying to tempt a 38 year old back to the NERds who is only playing stiffies at Lindfield when i have oodles of quality new players making us the dark horses of this years comp. More like the draught horses. It only reiterates my belief that somebody is 'delecting'. Can only be 'the grave diggers' or the Magilla's Gorillas.

Author:
Subject: