Views: 1 Posts: 6
TimesUp
wrote on 06-Sep-20 16:03

Hi Phil, I think it's time you get rid of this website for everyone's sake. Your obligation many years ago was to keep it clean and free from malicious or offensive comments but clearly in 2020 this is not possible. The scores are updated rather quickly on the official website and since this is just park football i'm sure everyone can wait a day or two. Kind Regards, Nearly everyone.

Norm
wrote on 06-Sep-20 18:08

Turkey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This site has had more hits on it in the last hour > than that crappy Wooddome site and the equally as > bad Normo site have had in the last year....... Assuming you’re from Saints. Your club president trying to start fights with our players and bottling a 2-0 lead isn’t something to brag about champion.

Settle
wrote on 06-Sep-20 20:05

Norm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Turkey Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This site has had more hits on it in the last > hour > > than that crappy Wooddome site and the equally > as > > bad Normo site have had in the last year....... > > > Assuming you’re from Saints. Your club president > trying to start fights with our players and > bottling a 2-0 lead isn’t something to brag > about champion. settle down champ...that comment was from 2006

Wanker
wrote on 06-Sep-20 21:08

Norm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Turkey Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This site has had more hits on it in the last > hour > > than that crappy Wooddome site and the equally > as > > bad Normo site have had in the last year....... > > > Assuming you’re from Saints. Your club president > trying to start fights with our players and > bottling a 2-0 lead isn’t something to brag > about champion. No surprises that Normo are whinging again Can't resist the urge to cry when they çant even admit that they are shite...

What’s offensive
wrote on 06-Sep-20 22:08

TimesUp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi Phil, > > I think it's time you get rid of this website for > everyone's sake. > > Your obligation many years ago was to keep it > clean and free from malicious or offensive > comments but clearly in 2020 this is not > possible. > > The scores are updated rather quickly on the > official website and since this is just park > football i'm sure everyone can wait a day or two. > > Kind Regards, > Nearly everyone. What has been said that’s offensive? There is a lot of banter, but offensive I haven’t seen.

is it still going
wrote on 07-Sep-20 08:09

i used to love reading the woodies match reports on their wooddome web page. I thought they gave it away a few years ago though. anyone know if its still going?

Author:
Subject: