Daddio
wrote on 17-Jun-06 17:07

1st THL 2 LEA 1 Res THL 1 LEA 3

Juice
wrote on 17-Jun-06 18:06

1st WPH 0 EEW 0 Res WPH 0 EEW 1

Batts'
wrote on 17-Jun-06 18:09

1sts Ner 3 v Penno 1 Normo 3 v YMCA 1 St.A's beat Ravens don't know score Stiffs Ner 6 v Penno 1 ( Ner goalie was superb) Normo 4 v YMCA 2 St.A's again beat Ravens. Score unknown

wrote on 17-Jun-06 21:07

>> 1sts Ner 3 v Penno 1 <<< whoa - NER coming good at last

Juice
wrote on 17-Jun-06 22:06

1sts Ner 3 v Penno 1 ... What the!...

S
wrote on 17-Jun-06 23:02

It was 3-0 till 30 seconds left, Top performance from the rangers

what the?
wrote on 18-Jun-06 05:01

The rangers played rubbish!! are u serious?? Penno could have been up 2-0 at half time. Nepp played same old game... kick and hope. Only reason they scored cos penno pushed fo a winner and got in troublr on the break. I thibk Noth Epp know they were very very lucky with a win let alone a draw.

Magilla
wrote on 18-Jun-06 08:00

STA 3-0 in first STA 2-1 in Ressies

wrote on 18-Jun-06 11:02

>> Penno could have been up 2-0 at half time <<< `could have been` doesn't count in this competition.

Juice
wrote on 18-Jun-06 13:05

What the? 3-1 win doesn't sound lucky to me regardless of the games fortunes.

spencer t
wrote on 18-Jun-06 17:00

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1st > > WPH 0 EEW 0 > > Res > > WPH 0 EEW 1 eew should've taken all six points

Juice
wrote on 18-Jun-06 20:06

Why? In 1sts, were their some bad referring decisions?... Well there were one or two for both sides... Did they have any goals disallowed?... Did they have chances?... actually they did as did we. I thought the result was a fair outcome. In ressies, EEW were very lack lustre against a very under strength WPH and managed their only goal off what I would probably put down to unfortunate goal keeping judgement (sorry Benny) more so then actually build up/earnt goal. EEW to leave campbell with 4 points was a fair outcome and should be happy it wasn't 2 points.

Delids3
wrote on 19-Jun-06 11:06

You must have a different view from between the sticks juice.... EEW were gutted with only taking 1 point away from the match. They played the better football and were dissappointed they could not convert the numerous chances. Disappointingly WPH were clearly playing for the draw with 20 minutes to go. Boring WPH football again spoilt what could have been a good match. EEW are through to the quarters of the state cup after beating culburra 4-1 down south of nowra yesterday.

Juice
wrote on 19-Jun-06 14:05

I wouldn't say we were playing for a draw... who does that anyway? Fair enough maybe I saw it different. I just didn't recall too many guilt chances, a few sure but not what I would say dominating. Good to hear EEW's SC result. They always go well in that comp and having played down in Nowra in a QF for SC before and knowing how hard it is to win down there(we've lost on numerous occasions), I'd say well done.

wrote on 21-Jun-06 12:06

Juice, I watched the majority of the game and I can't recall the EEW keeper making a save, whilst you pulled of two fantastic saves from free kicks and your penalty box was being peppered regularly. It was a very one sided match to watch. If EEW had their scoring boots on, like they obviously did on Sunday then it could have been a comprehensive scoreline. But hey I was just watching and the players on the field would know better about how close it really was on the field.

Author:
Subject: