Results Round 12

Views: 6131 Posts: 43
Sideliner
wrote on 12-Jun-06 17:08

1st STA 1 THL 1 (STA lost it in last 5 min and managed 2 red cards) Reserves STA 8 THL 2 (i think, lost count)

NORMO
wrote on 12-Jun-06 18:02

Ressies 3-0 Firsts 2-0 against ravens

Penno
wrote on 12-Jun-06 18:03

Penno v YMCA 1ST Penno 4-0 YMCA RES Penno 4-2 YMCA

Juice
wrote on 12-Jun-06 18:05

1st WPH 1 v ROS 0 Res WPH 6 ROS 1

LiamW
wrote on 12-Jun-06 19:01

I am gutted!! Didnt think we deserved to lose today.

Juice
wrote on 12-Jun-06 19:02

Did you think a draw was a fair result Liam? I thought Billings was the busier of the two GKs - could've been 3 - 0 if not for some good saves. You guys threatened sure but there were not too many clear cut opportunities.

LiamW
wrote on 12-Jun-06 19:07

Yes I do think a draw would have been a fair result. That was a good save you pulled off in the 1st half to deny Gerard. What about us being camped in your half for the last twenty minutes? Then young Baz volleying wide from 10 yards in the last few minutes. I think a 3-0 score would have been a bit flattering Covers took his chance well and I think there was only ever going to be 1 goal in it. But the game is all about opinions and obviously we both saw that game in different ways.

you lost
wrote on 12-Jun-06 19:09

LiamW Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am gutted!! > > Didnt think we deserved to lose today. But you did. Thats football. Dont be a sore loser Liam

LiamW
wrote on 12-Jun-06 20:05

AAHHH feck you then I am off to bed for a w@nk!! At least I know I can get a result doing that!!!!

Raving all night
wrote on 12-Jun-06 20:06

But the ravens have a good field to play on. Get rid of the Y, they are rubbish! Ravens, although coming last, play better footy then the Y. If the ravens could keep their mouths shut for longer than 10 seconds and stop arguing, they might do alot better! Y must go this year. dismal

Juice
wrote on 12-Jun-06 20:07

No no Liam, our opinions don't differ too much. Whilst I didn't think a draw was worthy, I did think that there was always only a 1 goal difference to win this game. Sure you set up shop in our half for the last 15, but I thought we did better in the 1st stanza and created better chances throughout the game. One thing is for sure, your 1sts have improved dramatically since our last encounter. Good to see you guys stay up another year and to see the end of the Ravens - I hate travelling down there.

wrote on 12-Jun-06 20:09

>> AAHHH feck you then I am off to bed for a w@nk!! <<< after that - don't forget to watch the soccerwhos

Juice
wrote on 12-Jun-06 21:03

I'd agreed..... but they beat us..... we really suck sometimes. :-)

Guus
wrote on 12-Jun-06 22:01

From Roselea site - "A depleted Roselea narrowly defeated by WPH 1-0". I think that should've read "A depleted Roselea narrowly defeated by depleted WPH 1-0" - I saw K Iredale, Matt Seale and some other never seen before player running around in ressies today (I think they all bagged in the 6 they scored). As for 1sts, think I saw more new faces than regular. Hear their ENTIRE mid is out of action. Roll on Penno and Normo in coming weeks - ouch.

sk00bs
wrote on 13-Jun-06 03:00

WPH 1st are looking weak at the mo! see if they can pick up their game soon or they might miss out, big time!?

Interested
wrote on 13-Jun-06 08:00

interested to hear Damo's response to him running over and trying to take the law into his own hands after a late tackle (not on him) that was punished by the ref. Whats the go Damo. are you the toughest guy your team has. Or were you running over to congratulate the ref on seeing the foul and merely push the sta player out of the road so you could shake the refs hand.

Phantom2000
wrote on 13-Jun-06 08:07

Hey they guy Damo pushed got two yellows and red, why are you not asking why he got sent?? And STA had another player sent off, why are you not asking about that?? Have you not ever seen a fellow player move in to help a team mate out, come on lets grown some balls here.... Damo cant hurt a fly anyway so why are you so interested? And Pete come on spill.. did Damo turn you down??? You coming out of the closet soon? You like to talk about Damo alot.

Pete
wrote on 13-Jun-06 08:08

Sounds like Damo is fast becoming the most disliked player in PL.

spencer t
wrote on 13-Jun-06 09:01

res:eew 1 ner 0 1st:eew 3 ner 2

Phantom2000
wrote on 13-Jun-06 09:01

How did NER go? or did they not play?

Veteran
wrote on 13-Jun-06 09:08

Guus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I saw K Iredale, Matt Seale and some > other never seen before player running around in > ressies today (I think they all bagged in the 6 > they scored). > You obviously haven't been playing Premier League for very long...

Pete
wrote on 13-Jun-06 09:08

Phantom, Not sure why you would think that, you must be jealous. I think he is a whinging moron who does nothing more than give out cheap shots and cry mum when he gets his own medicine and then run away like a scared little boy.

wrote on 13-Jun-06 09:09

>> 1st:eew 3 ner 2 <<< that result should knock the stuffings out of batts - if not already. bet he's already shut down the season in preference for TV football -saw him loading a new 110cm LCD from Domayne at North Ryde.

Phantom2000
wrote on 13-Jun-06 10:04

Who do you play for Pete, perhaps thats a silly question though as i am writing with an alias, but thought i would ask anyway. Your talking about him all the time, and you just had to justify yourself to me, and you dont even know me.. makes me wonder about you old Petey boy.. your a bad man...

Batts'
wrote on 13-Jun-06 10:05

Actually Snakehead I did. I got a 120cm big mother from Retrivision at Eastwood. And yes our season is over. That golden 5th spot is looking harder and harder to keep.

DAMIEN
wrote on 13-Jun-06 11:06

Interested Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > interested to hear Damo's response to him running > over and trying to take the law into his own hands > after a late tackle (not on him) that was punished > by the ref. > > Whats the go Damo. are you the toughest guy your > team has. Or were you running over to congratulate > the ref on seeing the foul and merely push the sta > player out of the road so you could shake the refs > hand. Ahh, feel the love...

sk00bs
wrote on 13-Jun-06 14:07

Pete Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sounds like Damo is fast becoming the most > disliked player in PL. when do other people have to like you when playing soccer.....lol. what a stupid statement!!!

Loverboy
wrote on 13-Jun-06 15:06

I like you Damo... You're my favourite player... xxoo

Jellybean
wrote on 13-Jun-06 17:08

Damo You should be a fish you bite so much,and yes i hate you smallman.

Rhino
wrote on 14-Jun-06 17:04

Dont think you will let the ball run so easily to the line again aye Liam ur a bit slow mate haha pity you fullback was there to clear the cross otherwise it was a goal in first 10min

LiamW
wrote on 15-Jun-06 07:01

Yes I was a bit slow in the first ten minutes. I am like an old car I take a bit to warm up especially after two games in three days. Lucky I was marking Ozcan who is nearly as slow as me!!

Batts'
wrote on 15-Jun-06 11:01

Liam; you are more like a vintage car, you need a greece (sic) & oil change, some TLC, the body work is shot & you are depreciating in value .

LiamW
wrote on 15-Jun-06 14:07

I was thinking about buying a pair of those tights actually! Do they come in different colours?

Batts'
wrote on 16-Jun-06 10:03

No Liam only black that i have seen, although I haven't been looking. Black is slimming so that is all I need. You, however in your silver 'go faster' boots and regular trips to the salon may be interested in a more colour coordinated set. I'll ask Dave Wall at Carlo Sports Zone if he can get a custom made set to order. Any colour preference old chap ?? I know your motto is; Look good- play good and I agree, your half way there.

LiamW
wrote on 16-Jun-06 11:00

Maybe a nice silver pair to go with my boots I have booked in with Cyrils mate Roger the plastic surgeon for some botox injections. He does lyposuction if Juice/Batts are interested. Probably take a one or two of your boys chins away. I have got to get myself looking as good as I can for Saturday as its Dee Whys 60th anniversary party.

Batts'
wrote on 16-Jun-06 11:07

Liam, Roger will need industrial strength suction for my gut. Juice doesn't need any suction, he is ball of muscle. Cross eyed granted, and a butterfly collector but no fat there. After that bloke rounded you for our goal against you Liam and later took the piss & flicked it over you, I would have thought you would have had too many botox injections already.... DOH !!!

Juice
wrote on 16-Jun-06 11:09

Nothing wrong with that motto!

LiamW
wrote on 16-Jun-06 14:05

Thats OK.Roger can begin with putting a gastric band on you then in a few months get the lyposuction going.Maradona got one in recently and looks great. I did misjudge you for the goal I didnt take the speed of the tights into consideration. At least I didnt bodycheck you after you flicked it past me.I think you put all of your 110kgs into me when I went past you!

Butts
wrote on 16-Jun-06 15:03

Batts Leave my boy Liam alone he did the job on saturday that i wanted him to do and that was to stop YOU scoring.I couldn't have handled the greeeeeeeeeaf that you would have said on this web site and that would have hurt Liams feelings.When are you retiring big fella? you would have to be just about ready for the over 35s by now i know i am.Who is the oldest running around in this comp (YOU)

Batts'
wrote on 16-Jun-06 19:04

Don't be like that Mark. We are only havin' a larff govenor. Its nice to play against someone who doesn't come out with "You are too fat old man, go to 35's" Oh, you just did. Sorry. And I am 42 next week so I must have missed the 35s cut off somewhere. I think it was you who stopped me scoring a couple if I am not mistaken. Liam, I am down to 96 kgs and falling, so stop it, although Maradonna looks great. I might give it a go. Although Ducky and I are having a 'pie off' at NER Oval tom in the main game after I take some 'Graham Eadie goalkicks' in the stiffs. So I will give the 100kgs another nudge. We will smash Penno with me out.

Butts
wrote on 16-Jun-06 20:08

Batts Hope so to i know your having a laugh with him trust me being the coach its easy to punish blokes who do what he did to score your teams goal,but he is playing alot better at Roselea then when at Dee Why better coach hahahaha.I told all the boys i have a 3 year plan win super league,survive this year and 2007 win this comp so far so good.Love to get Boz on a 3 year contract but his manager is asking to much.

Boz
wrote on 17-Jun-06 01:03

Show me the money and im there. Dont worry about Kurt, he doesnt pay that well anyway

Pete
wrote on 17-Jun-06 09:09

Butts, Boz doesn't take money, his payment comes in the form of feeding his ego and paying him attention as Kurt did pre season and probably still does. You could sweeten the deal with a case of beer every week.

Author:
Subject: