LEA
wrote on 10-Jun-06 18:05

1sts LEA 1 - 1 NER Res LEA 1 - 2 NER

woody
wrote on 10-Jun-06 18:08

1st Grade Woods 2 Normo 0 Reserve Grade Woods 2 Normo 0

Dont-cha-jus-luvit?
wrote on 10-Jun-06 19:01

Did anyone catch the following hilarious banter on the WPH site in the last cuppla days? Since Gallo picked the right result against blunder today, as he did last week in the STA game, he could be onto something about west penno being a bit too casual with training in a squad which boasts the world's best son of a world cup hero...that boast I think is taking it all a bit too far... gotta be an embarrassment all round Gus HC Guest Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:10 pm Post subject: No Training -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There will be no training tomorrow thursday stay home and rest. If you need extra training go to the gym (tommy, Craig, Ben L) HC Back to top Gallo Terrorist Joined: 08 Mar 2006 Posts: 23 Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:50 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why is there no training again? Its not like we dont need it.. Back to top Covers Lanky fullback Joined: 06 Mar 2006 Posts: 29 Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:55 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Coaches are attending a coaching clinic Back to top Juice Grandpa Joined: 12 Mar 2006 Posts: 30 Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:05 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ha ha ha that's very funny Back to top Juice Grandpa Joined: 12 Mar 2006 Posts: 30 Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:05 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Seriously they are though... oh oh. Looks like I'll catch a flic then Back to top Ryan M The Moderator Joined: 02 Mar 2006 Posts: 92 Location: Sydney, Aus Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:45 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gallo wrote: Why is there no training again? Its not like we dont need it.. Need to work on your slide tackles, Gallo? Back to top Gallo Terrorist Joined: 08 Mar 2006 Posts: 23 Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:06 am Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The son of a "world cup hero" should be able to handle a "Gallo" tackle! After all, i dont chase or tackle... Back to top Ryan M The Moderator Joined: 02 Mar 2006 Posts: 92 Location: Sydney, Aus Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:06 am Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry but using the excuse that you slipped due to inadequate grip on your stolen bowling shoes just doesn't cut it. Back to top Gallo Terrorist Joined: 08 Mar 2006 Posts: 23 Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:42 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I did slip but luckily i wasnt wearing my bowling shoes or you just might of ended up a 7 - 10 spilt instead of a stalled manuel. Back to top Rhino Anger management Joined: 28 Mar 2006 Posts: 16 Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:58 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Haha but gallos stick to blowing urself up and leave the comedy alone... Back to top

wrote on 10-Jun-06 19:05

Looks like NER are shot ducks in first grade. Could be that they think they know better than the coach. 5th spot looks like alluding them. Shame that, as they are a team that very well could challenge for the title.

n00b aka World's best son
wrote on 10-Jun-06 21:06

First of all, I see no mention about me being "the world's best son" on the website. Second, how is it a boast and why would it be an embarrassment? It’s just a fact, a fact that many would be proud of you halfwit never-has-been! Last, the only valuable point you made is about training and ill clear that up for you seeing as you have no clue and nothing better to do other than copy banter that occurred on another forum onto this one. At this point in time WPH PL has several injuries (I think we are almost into double figures) we even had to use some under 17s players today against the Thunder, who I might add deserved the win as they wanted the game more than us wd gg. We didn't train on Thursday night because the fields were wet and most probably dangerous and we couldn't afford to loose any more players through injury. Whether this did infact have any bearing on the results today, we will never know. But I don’t think fitness is our problem more like motivation or desire to be first to the ball and take home the 3 points. So how much are you "luving" it now, tosser? Looking forward to another pathetic reply, hopefully you won’t need to resort to another copy and paste effort from another forum but if you're after some more classic banter from the WPH site, feel free to drop me a line and ill send you a list with all of it from our Private section, I am sure that would tickle your fancy.

wrote on 10-Jun-06 22:01

>>>> 1st THN 3 - WPH 1 (we sucked!) <<<<< care to elaborate, juice?

Juice
wrote on 10-Jun-06 23:03

Nah Snakehead I think that about summed it up. :)

Mystikal
wrote on 10-Jun-06 23:06

n00b aka World's best son Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > First of all, I see no mention about me being "the > world's best son" on the website. Second, how is > it a boast and why would it be an embarrassment? > It’s just a fact, a fact that many would be proud > of you halfwit never-has-been! Last, the only > valuable point you made is about training and ill > clear that up for you seeing as you have no clue > and nothing better to do other than copy banter > that occurred on another forum onto this one. At > this point in time WPH PL has several injuries (I > think we are almost into double figures) we even > had to use some under 17s players today against > the Thunder, who I might add deserved the win as > they wanted the game more than us wd gg. We didn't > train on Thursday night because the fields were > wet and most probably dangerous and we couldn't > afford to loose any more players through injury. > Whether this did infact have any bearing on the > results today, we will never know. But I don’t > think fitness is our problem more like motivation > or desire to be first to the ball and take home > the 3 points. So how much are you "luving" it now, > tosser? > > Looking forward to another pathetic reply, > hopefully you won’t need to resort to another copy > and paste effort from another forum but if you're > after some more classic banter from the WPH site, > feel free to drop me a line and ill send you a > list with all of it from our Private section, I am > sure that would tickle your fancy. > Out of interest how many players were non premier league players in your teams today? I thought you guys weren't as sharp as last time we played you, but having said that we have improved by a country mile and were actually winning 50/50 balls in reserves (and 1sts too)

jus-luvin-it
wrote on 10-Jun-06 23:07

Noob, my son, its an embarrassment because any one who makes a claim like the one on the WPH site that "Did you know! West Pennant hills fleet footed left back Ryan Manuel is the son of 1974 World Cup Hero Gary Manuel" can't understand the meaning of a non sequitur (go look it up). That comment is boastfully humorous cause while half the comment might be right, the bit about being fleet footed is patently absurd.... I'd suggest you quietly take it down and save yourself further emabarrasment, this is the ghfa PL, not the World Cup, there is a difference or havent you noticed. Hope you get the point now noob. Secondly, who said anything about fitness although it can have a bearing on the number of injuries carried at any one time. Do you think we could get through just one season without wph claiming injuries as their excuse, as if no other club in this great amateur league of ours doesnt have similar problems, coupled with the fact it is the odious long weekend. I'd also suggest, to save further embarrassment, that if you dont want anyone picking up on the little spats among team mates on your public forum, you just go totally private, the banter was funny tho. Hope you like my reply noob and dont worry, cant see how your private section could be any funnier.

just-luv-it
wrote on 11-Jun-06 00:04

Come off it juice, all that crap about wph forum for wph club members etc. maybe this, maybe that, oh sure no one but wph club members are intended to visit our public site, what a load a crock. Besides the reality is most ordinary club members wouldnt have a clue about who gary emanuel is and even less interested in his son. Its just plain embarrassing isnt it? Fact is, last time I looked, internet websites are very public by their nature. By the way, it wasnt a rubbish, just statements of fact. Hope you enjoyed the England game.

Juice
wrote on 11-Jun-06 00:07

jus-luvin-it Perhaps, seeing as the WPH PL forum is mainly intended for viewing by WPH club members, that the blurb about Ryan may be intended to advertise the squad to the club, promote the squad to the club, encourage club members to come PL games and support the PL. Sure the jovial banter may not be appropriate at times but seriously mate, if you have nothing else beter to do than trawl other clubs sites and then come on this forum to rubbish them, then you really do need to get out more. So to be clear once more for you simpleton, WPH PL site whilst public, has an intended audience - durrr WPH club, not sh#t stirring morons like your self. Anyway, back to the purpose of this thread, results, how did penno go?

Juice
wrote on 11-Jun-06 01:04

Doesn't that kinda make a point then, for those who didn't know, then now they do. Like I said, I know it's a public site, but it is generally viewed by our club patrons (and the odd doldrum such as yourself) and it has promoted the squad within the club a lot more. A lot more juiors come down now than before. As for less interested in 'his son', like I also said, it adds to promoting the PL squad within the club, not a lets blow sunshine up Ryans arse comment. You read too much into things mate - nothing wrong with promoting your squad within your own club, especially if the club has 1200 odd members or 100 odd teams, it's hard to do so. Cheer up dude, time to think up another trivial bone of contention. No didnt enjoy the England game, a bit anti-climax after Germany's efforts.

Ryan eManuel
wrote on 11-Jun-06 02:08

Had I written the comment on the website myself then I would consider it boastful but I still fail to see how it is embarrassing, however as I mentioned before you obviously have no clue. The wording “did you know” came from an in house joke on one of Juice’s better days when he surprisingly blurted out that he had read one of the 74 squad members lives in WPH. Knowing that my dad was part of that squad he obviously failed to put two and two together, woops. Not being a modest person myself, which you obviously must be as you sit and judge people you know nothing about, I will accept the taunt regarding the fleet footed fullback. But again I must stipulate that I did not write the comment about myself. I can’t help but wonder though if your greatest football achievement is the best and fairest trophy sitting on your cabinet for the under 6F team. I may not be any World Cup Hero, but I am confident that my football career went further than yours did. Oh no…was that a boastful embarrassing comment? Woops. No I don’t “get your point”, are you telling me that there is one in your rambling rubbish? Although I do have the access to remove the comment on the website, I don’t and won’t for two reasons. 1/. To stop further embarrassment that would mean I would first have to be embarrassed, which I am not. 2/. I don’t look after the content of the website anymore, the coach does. Please do me a favour and point out which part of my post linked fitness or injuries to our loss to Thunder, there were no excuses. I clearly stated that the loss today was because they wanted it more than us. I was making a note of the injuries we had to justify why we didn’t have training on Thursday night, which was the starting point to this yet again pointless, pathetic, off topic banter that graces this forum thanks to imbeciles like you! By the way I am not your son, although I am confident you are old and slow enough to be one, I would consider being your son the only embarrassing and degrading comment I have read tonight. Goodnight tosser, sleep tight.

LiamW
wrote on 11-Jun-06 11:05

It looks like the battle for fifth spot is hotting up with Thornleighs result yesterday!! It was a real battle at H West yesterday. Once we stopped laughing at Batts prancing onto the field in a pair of effin tights!!! Whats the story there!! Been watching your John Barnes videos from the 80's!!!It wasnt even cold!!! You had the last laugh on me though setting your goal up then smoking me in the middle of the park.

Batts'
wrote on 12-Jun-06 13:06

They are "Skins" not tights, and there is a physiological reason for me wearing them. I am not sure what it is but I was thinking more along the lines of Romario than Johny Barnes, although Romario never got to sing with New Order about football. I agree I look silly but at 15 degrees and at my age I will wear whatever keeps me on the park (it was only my 3rd 90 minutes of footy this year). It was a summers day where you come from. And I wasn't gonna mention your last sentence but.... Oh and Cyril said to say "hello sailor"

PB
wrote on 14-Jun-06 09:01

Washed Out

LiamW
wrote on 14-Jun-06 09:06

Does anybody know the EEW-Ymca scores from Saturday?

Author:
Subject: