Farewell

Views: 1420 Posts: 9
Luke
wrote on 06-Jun-06 12:06

Good luck to the Woods in the Final series this year. We'll be back in a couple of years lads, keep the good times coming! Respect, Pappa Rybes (Australian delegate for the WC)

Dingo
wrote on 06-Jun-06 14:08

Piss off Ryrie.

Everyone
wrote on 06-Jun-06 15:00

We second that !!!

grock
wrote on 06-Jun-06 15:05

a coupla years? will you be working in a sweat shop in europe to pay off tickets

Barry Mckenzie
wrote on 06-Jun-06 23:07

Ryrie Enjoy your contiki trip. We all know you will be heading of to London after that to stay in a house in Earls Court with ten other aussies. You will end up working for peanuts and use the whole of your 2 year visa spending your pittance in the Walkabout every Friday and Saturday. You will be getting on the drugs and telling your mates at home how cheap they are and its great. You will end up shagging minga's called Shazza from the central coast and if you feel a little bit exotic maybe a few kiwi's. You will try to play Sunday pub football but it will probably be a bit tough for pansy prig from Sydneys northern suburbs. Then when your two years is up you will return and talk about it like your the first ever person to do it all. You will talk about how great or sh*t (probably depending on how many minga's you can put away) Europe is after spending it all stuck in London. Not forgetting you will be coming back at least 10 kilos overweight with the Heathrow injection!!

Luke
wrote on 07-Jun-06 02:04

Ha,ha, sounds awesome. Enjoy it on the big screen though Barry! I hope by the time i get back from doing all the 'mingers' the people on this site will actually come out under their real names to have a go. Hopefully ill give you a year or two to grow some balls and actually front up on this si Anyways, i wont have time to read all the replies of how im a 'tool' etc. Woods for life, Double Double....you'll never match it

Isaac
wrote on 07-Jun-06 03:07

Hero mate... i wanna be one of those "tool" replies that you dont have time to read. I just wanna be like you because you put your name up when you type things. Thats awesome man.

Respect
wrote on 07-Jun-06 08:05

Well done Ryrie! Good shit for coming on here and posting. Those who tell him to piss of and the like are just idiots. Ryrie you have played in GHFA for a fair few years and you always play with your heart on your sleeve. Its a credit to the spirit that GHFA puts in players. Im sure a lot of teams would like to have a player like you in their team and im sure you will be missed by the woods while you are away. Enjoy the travels champion. And every other team who has players leaving. Good Luck to them all i hope they have a great time and come back with a bit of ginga in them. i hope they all come back to the GHFA with world experience and continue to Joga Bonito.(Play Beautiful) PS i know i didnt use my name either. its funny that isnt it. one of the joys of the internet.

Ronaldhino
wrote on 07-Jun-06 09:08

Its Jogo Bonito you donkey !!!

Author:
Subject: