Who from here?

Views: 1302 Posts: 7
Phantom2000
wrote on 30-May-06 12:02

My god how many names do you want to use on here. Look at tips for who will win the games. Key match ups??? Stupid question... Ofcourse saints arnt shot ducks you idiot. I think Normo will just win the comp. Top four will be NOR, PEN and then the last two spots is too hard to tell. Y to be relegated, but EEW will fight them for it.. Mac Uni to be promoted.

Champions
wrote on 30-May-06 12:05

Tho will win the games this wkd? Who are the key match ups in the two top four games this wkd? Are st andrews shot ducks after saturdays demolition by penno? Who will win the comp from here? who will be the top four? who will get relegated?

Mitch Hell
wrote on 30-May-06 12:08

Who's asking?

Told You So
wrote on 30-May-06 15:00

Champions - Penno Top 4 - Penno, Normo, WPH, ????? Relegation - will be a tight battle between YMCA, Ravens, EEW. YMCA will take the drop though Rangers to loose thier grip on 5th and claim 6th spot this year! Mac Uni definately promoted

going, going,!!!
wrote on 30-May-06 16:06

don't write off eew from the drop.I think they are looking prime candidates at the moment with a couple of embarrassing score lines and probably the worst the team may have suffered for a few years i would say.But what is with the return form on sundays in the state cup to beat last years finalists??

What about the Ravens
wrote on 30-May-06 16:06

Surely the Ravens are fav's for the drop. They are in last place an pretty much have been for the majority of the first 9 rounds.

Batts'
wrote on 30-May-06 18:08

Steady On "Told You So" I will smash you if I get the chance. How dare you say our beloved 5th spot will be lost. We are working towards it and we sincerely believe that it is not beyond us. The Rosebuds match in 2 weeks is a HUGE game for the NERds.

Author:
Subject: