Forum Life Members

Views: 2347 Posts: 16
Harry
wrote on 18-May-06 12:05

Just wondering what the following people do for a living? You seem to have alot of time. - Gallo (WPHC) - Juice - Snakehead As everytime I go to this forum there are hundreds of posts by you guys? Is it just a case or boredom, No Job, No friends or you just love PL that much? P.S. Maybe Admin should set up a Forum Life Members or Hall of Fame?

Bill Gates
wrote on 18-May-06 13:07

Harry, it is easy to monitor, and partake, in this forum if you work in front of a PC all day (or most of). You wouldn't miss much time casually glancing at this page as you can leave it open in your tray. Could a tempt you in a wireless notebook perhaps ??

Anonymous User
wrote on 18-May-06 14:05

Harry, Yeah, your right, i pretty much have no life. Stats is my bitch!

Juice
wrote on 18-May-06 14:07

Harry, Like my mate Bill eludes to, I work in front of a PC pretty much well all day. No boredom, have a job, have friends, do enjoy reading the PL forum though. Hope that's ok with you mate.

wrote on 18-May-06 15:01

>>>harry: As everytime I go to this forum there are hundreds of posts by you guys? << harry, you need to attend Juice's ind. art & mathematics class. or can you only count with fingers and toes

n00b aka Ryan
wrote on 18-May-06 15:01

Stats and table tennis Mr Gallos..I would add soccer to the list, but you'd probably spend more time looking at this forum than you do playing soccer.

DAMIEN
wrote on 18-May-06 15:05

I get paid to read this forum

Juice
wrote on 18-May-06 15:07

Ind art & mathematics????? Computing Studies dude.

GEEK
wrote on 18-May-06 16:04

GEEK

Monkey
wrote on 18-May-06 17:00

You have had your fair share of hit and miss.

Juice
wrote on 18-May-06 17:01

Money gets the girls.... Gallo, I guess you'd better become a monk then

n00b
wrote on 18-May-06 17:02

Geeks get the money & the gurls.

Anonymous User
wrote on 18-May-06 17:06

nOOb, The money gets the gurls not the geek.... best of luck with those types.

Juice
wrote on 18-May-06 21:08

Haven't we all!

Anonymous User
wrote on 19-May-06 00:00

Monkey, "You have had your fair share of hit and miss" Do you know me? Juice, at least i,ll never have that problem of not knowing why shes with me! Even though there is no she at the moment.

Juice
wrote on 19-May-06 06:05

Oh Gallo... I'm a teacher, need I say more with money... ... dude, do you want to talk about it?... :)

Author:
Subject: