Congratulations to Macquarie Dragons

Views: 2829 Posts: 19
THE ROCK
wrote on 07-Aug-21 08:08

Just want to give a shout out to the dragons boys, well done on being crowned PL top dogs for 2021. You guys have had the best run of a newly promoted team, and even if it wasn’t a full season, you guys won fair and square. Well done!

Dragons Manager
wrote on 07-Aug-21 09:03

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just want to give a shout out to the dragons boys, > well done on being crowned PL top dogs for 2021. > > You guys have had the best run of a newly promoted > team, and even if it wasn’t a full season, you > guys won fair and square. > > Well done! Thanks, Rock. Much appreciated. We are pretty proud as a squad of how we played in our first season. Obviously not ideal the way it ended but we are happy we earned the respect in a playing capacity of most of the PL competition. We look forward to next season where hopefully it will be a full season and we never have to go through something like this again. Stay safe everyone and see you in a few months :)

Player
wrote on 07-Aug-21 12:00

* Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > * No shit. Goose

wrote on 07-Aug-21 12:09

Juice
wrote on 07-Aug-21 15:05

Dragons Manager Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > THE ROCK Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Just want to give a shout out to the dragons > boys, > > well done on being crowned PL top dogs for > 2021. > > > > You guys have had the best run of a newly > promoted > > team, and even if it wasn’t a full season, > you > > guys won fair and square. > > > > Well done! > > Thanks, Rock. Much appreciated. > We are pretty proud as a squad of how we played in > our first season. > Obviously not ideal the way it ended but we are > happy we earned the respect in a playing capacity > of most of the PL competition. > > We look forward to next season where hopefully it > will be a full season and we never have to go > through something like this again. > > Stay safe everyone and see you in a few months :) Congrats Dragons Manager. From trial games to season games, from what I saw across the board, much deserved premiership regardless of the season’s development. Best of luck next season, hopefully one of normality.

Drag On
wrote on 07-Aug-21 15:06

We’re all mature enough to understand this wasn’t a full season and are aware of the * against us but like it or lump it, we’re the Premiers of the 2021 season. Our name will be added to the list and it will never be taken off. If you can think of another team deserving of it over us this season I’m all ears. See you all next year!

mentality
wrote on 07-Aug-21 18:02

Drag On Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We’re all mature enough to understand this > wasn’t a full season and are aware of the * > against us but like it or lump it, we’re the > Premiers of the 2021 season. Our name will be > added to the list and it will never be taken off. > > If you can think of another team deserving of it > over us this season I’m all ears. > See you all next year! I can't think of any team deserving of it including dragons tbh with 7 rounds remaining... Other organisations seemed to have done the right thing and ruled the comp null and void so dunno what happened here. Different players have different attitudes to winning but one thing I know is if I was a dragons player I might take pride in the performances/results so far this year and certainly for beating expectations but to be called 'premier's' in this fashion just wouldn't sit right with me.. I couldn't bring myself to celebrate it. See you all next year!

Rod
wrote on 07-Aug-21 19:00

mentality Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Drag On Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > We’re all mature enough to understand this > > wasn’t a full season and are aware of the * > > against us but like it or lump it, we’re the > > Premiers of the 2021 season. Our name will be > > added to the list and it will never be taken > off. > > > > If you can think of another team deserving of > it > > over us this season I’m all ears. > > See you all next year! > > I can't think of any team deserving of it > including dragons tbh with 7 rounds remaining... > > Other organisations seemed to have done the right > thing and ruled the comp null and void so dunno > what happened here. > > Different players have different attitudes to > winning but one thing I know is if I was a dragons > player I might take pride in the > performances/results so far this year and > certainly for beating expectations but to be > called 'premier's' in this fashion just wouldn't > sit right with me.. I couldn't bring myself to > celebrate it. > > See you all next year! Yeah well like you said, you’re not a dragons player so you don’t have to worry about it

Rod
wrote on 07-Aug-21 19:00

mentality Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Drag On Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > We’re all mature enough to understand this > > wasn’t a full season and are aware of the * > > against us but like it or lump it, we’re the > > Premiers of the 2021 season. Our name will be > > added to the list and it will never be taken > off. > > > > If you can think of another team deserving of > it > > over us this season I’m all ears. > > See you all next year! > > I can't think of any team deserving of it > including dragons tbh with 7 rounds remaining... > > Other organisations seemed to have done the right > thing and ruled the comp null and void so dunno > what happened here. > > Different players have different attitudes to > winning but one thing I know is if I was a dragons > player I might take pride in the > performances/results so far this year and > certainly for beating expectations but to be > called 'premier's' in this fashion just wouldn't > sit right with me.. I couldn't bring myself to > celebrate it. > > See you all next year! Yeah well like you said, you’re not a dragons player so you don’t have to worry about it

2k22
wrote on 08-Aug-21 09:02

So next year will be same teams in PL/SL?? or can teams nominate to go down?

Y Man
wrote on 08-Aug-21 13:03

mentality Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Drag On Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > We’re all mature enough to understand this > > wasn’t a full season and are aware of the * > > against us but like it or lump it, we’re the > > Premiers of the 2021 season. Our name will be > > added to the list and it will never be taken > off. > > > > If you can think of another team deserving of > it > > over us this season I’m all ears. > > See you all next year! > > I can't think of any team deserving of it > including dragons tbh with 7 rounds remaining... > > Other organisations seemed to have done the right > thing and ruled the comp null and void so dunno > what happened here. > > Different players have different attitudes to > winning but one thing I know is if I was a dragons > player I might take pride in the > performances/results so far this year and > certainly for beating expectations but to be > called 'premier's' in this fashion just wouldn't > sit right with me.. I couldn't bring myself to > celebrate it. > > See you all next year! NEXT year is too far ahead

Ribon
wrote on 09-Aug-21 09:06

2k22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So next year will be same teams in PL/SL?? > > or can teams nominate to go down? Who would want to nominate to go down?

lord keithington of kenthurst iv
wrote on 09-Aug-21 11:03

let us back in we would teach you clowns a thing or two about football this is kenthurst

wrote on 09-Aug-21 15:09

Cant even win the hills comp you mug

Fair enough
wrote on 16-Aug-21 18:04

Yeah that’s fair enough. They were the best team we played. I reckon we could have given them a better game in round 2 but they were the best team in what is a weak comp.

wrote on 17-Aug-21 11:00

Should have been null and void. Not real champions tbh

Craigster
wrote on 17-Aug-21 12:06

43 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Should have been null and void. Not real champions > tbh They are premiers, not champions. Not ideal but they were clearly the best team we played against. Pretty sure they aren’t gloating. It is what it is

wrote on 10-Nov-21 11:09

Fake phoney champions Getting ran down by Hills Hawks Big fat ASTERIX next to their name

Unluggyy
wrote on 10-Nov-21 20:01

Asterix or not, Dragons are premiers and you’re not. Better luck next year

Author:
Subject: