Synthetic pitch to LH Waud

Views: 1552 Posts: 13
Juice
wrote on 28-Jun-21 21:03

WRR happy no doubt with $1000000 synthetic pitch coming courtesy of the Greater Cities Sports Fund - https://footballnsw.com.au/2021/06/28/football-scoress-10-million-in-infrastructure-upgrades/?fbclid=IwAR3wUq_6Sn3uhR-BSklpM6Orx7M5K800HEdnIM6aMfe73_wn4aYF0hDW1iQ

lord keithington of kenthurst iv
wrote on 29-Jun-21 09:09

the real upgrades are coming to kenthurst park we will be a force to be reckoned with they should build us a bigger trophy cabinet too

Harry
wrote on 29-Jun-21 17:01

harry porter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not Synthetic.. Yes it is my friend

Juice
wrote on 29-Jun-21 17:04

Some grass, bit of drainage and some extra lighting :)

harry porter
wrote on 29-Jun-21 17:06

Not Synthetic..

harry porter
wrote on 29-Jun-21 18:00

Harry Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > harry porter Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Not Synthetic.. > > > Yes it is my friend referring to the Kenthurst one.. new Buffalo grass

Tweet
wrote on 30-Jun-21 11:01

I hear WPH are also pushing to convert Campbell Park to synthetic. Are any other grounds suitable in the Association?

Council
wrote on 30-Jun-21 19:00

Campbell is a done deal. In the council major works budget

wrote on 01-Jul-21 10:08

So that would be Pennant Hills, Campbell, LH Waud in PL Boronia and Eastwood are too small, plus those teams wouldn't be able to play their shit negative style. Normanhurst is a cricket pitch and so is North Epping. Ryde Saints already doing up Pidding (not astro but I dont think) and they'll be relegated anyways. Hills Hawks ground Im pretty sure has summer sport too so that is a no go.

Not sure
wrote on 01-Jul-21 11:03

8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So that would be Pennant Hills, Campbell, LH Waud > in PL > > Boronia and Eastwood are too small, plus those > teams wouldn't be able to play their shit negative > style. > > Normanhurst is a cricket pitch and so is North > Epping. > > Ryde Saints already doing up Pidding (not astro > but I dont think) and they'll be relegated > anyways. > > Hills Hawks ground Im pretty sure has summer sport > too so that is a no go. I doubt Saints will be relegated but they are doing up Pidding and its grass. Westminster is going to be synthetic. Christie is also synthetic of course and ELS So when LH Waud, Campbell and Westminster get done the Association will have 8 synthetic pitches

Not sure
wrote on 01-Jul-21 11:03

8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So that would be Pennant Hills, Campbell, LH Waud > in PL > > Boronia and Eastwood are too small, plus those > teams wouldn't be able to play their shit negative > style. > > Normanhurst is a cricket pitch and so is North > Epping. > > Ryde Saints already doing up Pidding (not astro > but I dont think) and they'll be relegated > anyways. > > Hills Hawks ground Im pretty sure has summer sport > too so that is a no go. I doubt Saints will be relegated but they are doing up Pidding and its grass. Westminster is going to be synthetic. Christie is also synthetic of course and ELS So when LH Waud, Campbell and Westminster get done the Association will have 8 synthetic pitches

Juice
wrote on 01-Jul-21 12:04

Don’t forget west Epping

grass
wrote on 01-Jul-21 13:06

Not sure that Campbell going synthetic is true, not any time soon anyway.. It's probably the only pitch in the comp I'd prefer staying grass tbh, it's actually quite nice to play on when it's maintained well.

Author:
Subject: