0-1

Firsts
2-0

Horse
wrote on 19-Jun-21 16:07

MAC v STA Res 0-1 1sts 1-4

Saints go marching in
wrote on 19-Jun-21 17:00

Blinded Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Res > RSU 1-0 NER > > 1st’s > RSU 4-3 NER How shite are NER if they lost to Saints

Covers
wrote on 19-Jun-21 17:03

Wph v normo Ressies 6-0 Firsts 3-4

Blinded
wrote on 19-Jun-21 17:05

Res RSU 1-0 NER 1st’s RSU 4-3 NER

The wheels on the bus
wrote on 19-Jun-21 17:07

Go the dragons Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Another 3 points in the bag. > This comp is too easy. The premiership is ours Before you pickup the premiership trophy, you might want to stick the wheels back on the bus because it looks like they have well and truly fallen off

questions
wrote on 19-Jun-21 18:03

I don’t think anyone actually believes Go the Dragons is actually from dragons. In any case, it shows what a few injuries and missing players can do to a squad. How far will they drop?

wrote on 19-Jun-21 18:06

Sain27ts go marching in Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Blinded Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Res > > RSU 1-0 NER > > > > 1st’s > > RSU 4-3 NER > > > How shite are NER if they lost to Saints They played well final 20. Was a good match.. Are you a player of saints who thinks his own club is shit? Or a keyboard warrior? Either are pretty pathetic so choose wisely

Rollercoaster
wrote on 19-Jun-21 19:03

That time of the season where everyone takes points off everyone it seems. EEW bang 4 in against comp leaders one week, conceded 4 against lowly WRR. RSU finally break the succession of draws to knock over NER. NOR slide stops with 4 against the shell shocked WPH. Competition meanders, Dragons concede 8 in the last 2 games What’s next week looking like.

EEWFC
wrote on 19-Jun-21 19:04

EEW v WRR Ressies 2-0 Firsts 2-4

Go the dragons
wrote on 19-Jun-21 20:07

questions Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t think anyone actually believes Go the > Dragons is actually from dragons. In any case, it > shows what a few injuries and missing players can > do to a squad. How far will they drop? So where am I from? Im a dragon through and through. All sides have hick ups but the wheels are still in motion. We will still win the premiership.

North Epping Jokers
wrote on 19-Jun-21 21:07

Nerds should be down in the the super league. Actually the worst blokes, their squad,captain, coach and manager are the biggest bunch of whimpers. Jogg on dickheads

North Epping Jokers
wrote on 19-Jun-21 21:07

Nerds should be down in the the super league. Actually the worst blokes, their squad,captain, coach and manager are the biggest bunch of whimpers. Jogg on dickheads

lord keithington of kenthurst iv
wrote on 19-Jun-21 22:04

rubbish sides the action was all at kenthurst2 today whos winning the premiership are those bogans from boronia still around

wrote on 19-Jun-21 22:06

just heard wph another great result rubbish side we were better best side ghfa has seen in its history

Shhh
wrote on 20-Jun-21 15:00

Take a breath you dweeb

Story
wrote on 20-Jun-21 16:02

What is happening at wph these days anyway? Equal bottom of the table. Anyone with some insight?

Grant Day
wrote on 20-Jun-21 18:04

Story Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> What is happening at wph these days anyway? Equal
> bottom of the table. Anyone with some insight?

Unlucky

wrote on 20-Jun-21 19:08

story my insight they are rubbish us bush boys would never have had such a dismal season we lived up to our reputation as the greatest team to grace ghfa pl come see our trophy cabinet

Bored?
wrote on 20-Jun-21 20:01

lord keithington of kenthurst iv Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > story my insight they are rubbish us bush boys > would never have had such a dismal season we lived > up to our reputation as the greatest team to grace > ghfa pl come see our trophy cabinet Don’t you have anything better to do with your life.. You’re not even funny either. Jog on you dosser

wrote on 20-Jun-21 20:07

bored? you are the reason they invented vasectomy your a rubbish player too

Give it up
wrote on 20-Jun-21 20:09

lord keithington of kenthurst iv Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > story my insight they are rubbish us bush boys > would never have had such a dismal season we lived > up to our reputation as the greatest team to grace > ghfa pl come see our trophy cabinet Think you need to checkout the league honours tab. Epping fc and eew have you covered there haha

Quieter than a library
wrote on 21-Jun-21 11:01

A bit disappointing this round. No one carrying on about their wins, not even a post about how crap the refs were. What's going on guys?

I thought Lords were educated
wrote on 21-Jun-21 11:02

lord keithington of kenthurst iv Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bored? you are the reason they invented vasectomy > your a rubbish player too Can spell vasectomy but not “you’re”?

Mr Ed
wrote on 22-Jun-21 01:07

Mac Dragons lost to the second quietest team in the world. STA. Suprising horsie hasn't come on here talking about a shut out.

Boronia Observer
wrote on 23-Jun-21 16:01

Quieter than a library Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A bit disappointing this round. No one carrying on > about their wins, not even a post about how crap > the refs were. What's going on guys? Such a shame when you have high expectations of the refereeing when someone like Juice refs you like he did on the long weekend and then we had some tosser last week who probably gave the softest red card I've seen in my life. Just to be clear we were never gonna win the game against West Ryde, who played really well in some terrible conditions. But the red card was so unnecessary. A little push and somehow that gets a couple of weeks on the side-line. Its been said multiple times over this season, the refereeing overall has been very poor.

THE ROCK
wrote on 24-Jun-21 11:02

Juice had a cracking game at Penno Park on Sat. Reidy had a cracking game the week before at Hayes. 2 top refs should be doing first grade week in week out.

Rumours
wrote on 24-Jun-21 14:04

Boronia Observer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Quieter than a library Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > A bit disappointing this round. No one carrying > on > > about their wins, not even a post about how > crap > > the refs were. What's going on guys? > > Such a shame when you have high expectations of > the refereeing when someone like Juice refs you > like he did on the long weekend and then we had > some tosser last week who probably gave the > softest red card I've seen in my life. Just to be > clear we were never gonna win the game against > West Ryde, who played really well in some terrible > conditions. But the red card was so unnecessary. A > little push and somehow that gets a couple of > weeks on the side-line. > > Its been said multiple times over this season, the > refereeing overall has been very poor. I heard that one of the lino's disagreed with the ref about Maccas red card and threw him under a bus in his match report. If that's true, kudos to them. Need more refs to be honest about decisions and to not blindly believe everything the ref says and does.

ww
wrote on 25-Jun-21 09:06

Normo oval+ Nerd oval closed... Anyone know if these games are moved or postponed??

Postponed
wrote on 25-Jun-21 10:04

ww Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Normo oval+ Nerd oval closed... > Anyone know if these games are moved or > postponed?? Normo vs Eastwood game has been postponed 70% of the Woodies team live in the COVID hotspots and it was deem too much of a risk to play

Pennant Hills FC guy
wrote on 25-Jun-21 10:08

Our game vs NERDS moved to West Epping 5 & 7 PM Sat evening

Really?
wrote on 25-Jun-21 11:03

Postponed Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ww Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Normo oval+ Nerd oval closed... > > Anyone know if these games are moved or > > postponed?? > > > Normo vs Eastwood game has been postponed > > 70% of the Woodies team live in the COVID hotspots > and it was deem too much of a risk to play 70% of them live in the east/city etc? Hard to believe

Games OFF
wrote on 25-Jun-21 13:01

All games are called off this weekend

Author:
Subject: