wrote on 14-Jun-21 16:08

STA v WPH

Res
2-0

1sts
1-0

Dragons Manager
wrote on 14-Jun-21 17:01

Dragons Manager Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ressies > Dragons 2-1 > > Firsts > EEW 1-4 I wrote that like a spud. EEW won Firsts 4-1

RSU
wrote on 14-Jun-21 17:03

Hawks v Saints Ressies: 1-1 Firsts: 2-2

Dragons Manager
wrote on 14-Jun-21 17:08

Ressies Dragons 2-1 Firsts EEW 1-4

kenthurst keith
wrote on 14-Jun-21 18:00

ken v kol firsts 4-1 ressys 2-1 footballs coming home

know your place

kenthurst keith Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ken v kol firsts 4-1 ressys 2-1 footballs coming > home Mate I think you got the wrong forum, just in case you didn’t know that this is the NWSF forum and not the Hills football forum...because you still havn’t accepted that you’ve only got a fkn peanut as your brain ;)

Boronia Observer

Didn’t notice Juice in the center today. Goes to show how good he is. Puts his ego aside and refs the game as he sees it. This is how the game is meant to be reffed.

Boronia Observer

Didn’t notice Juice in the center today. Goes to show how good he is. Puts his ego aside and refs the game as he sees it. This is how the game is meant to be reffed.

kenthurst keith
wrote on 14-Jun-21 18:03

know your place i have a good mind to use you as a pignata at my nephews 10th bday next weekend

Dragons Coach
wrote on 14-Jun-21 18:04

EEW in firsts today we’re fantastic. Really good performance from them. Shame we couldn’t put up more of a fight for them. Ref did a top job as well. Big credit where credit is due. Well done guys!

Agree
wrote on 14-Jun-21 18:07

Dragons Coach Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > EEW in firsts today we’re fantastic. Really good > performance from them. Shame we couldn’t put up > more of a fight for them. Ref did a top job as > well. Big credit where credit is due. Well done > guys! Juice is a quality ref. Was good to see him get a centre for first grade, first time we’ve had him for first grade

Ref Spotter
wrote on 14-Jun-21 18:08

Boronia Observer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Didn’t notice Juice in the center today. Goes to > show how good he is. Puts his ego aside and refs > the game as he sees it. This is how the game is > meant to be reffed. Don’t know where you’re coming from with that statement, but Juice has always been a good referee (win, lose or draw) who does it accordingly and without any type of ego trip at all; unless there has been a result which didn’t go your way in the past I’m guessing?

Ref Spotter
wrote on 14-Jun-21 19:00

Boronia Observer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No ego at all, that’s my point. Juice along with > Reidy communicate to the players and call the game > fairly and keep it under control. I have a lot of > praise for all our refs but when you are in > centre, it is not about you. Too many refs in the > past have made this mistake. I definitely agree with you on that; if only there were more referees like them both, that’s for sure! Unfortunately there are a handful which I recall over the past couple of years which in a way tainted hard well played games or cost teams results.

kenthurst keith
wrote on 14-Jun-21 19:01

stay where you are you are a complete utter baboon you are lucky us bush boys arent in your rubbish comp anymore we were oldest team by a country mile and still dominated. i have a big mouth you should see my trophy cabinet even bigger wheres yours

Stay where you are
wrote on 14-Jun-21 19:02

kenthurst keith Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > know your place i have a good mind to use you as a > pignata at my nephews 10th bday next weekend Such a big mouth from a guy who can’t spell “piñata” correct. First you’re on the wrong association forum, next you have a peanut brain and now you’re either dyslexic or straight out stupid What’s next; “Kenthurst this and that?!” Doesn’t matter because they are part of Hills football and there they shall remain, not NWSF

Normo tragic
wrote on 14-Jun-21 19:04

Normo continue to dominate games BUT can’t finish. Same story week after week. No excuses just frustrated.

Pen
wrote on 14-Jun-21 19:05

Normo vs Pen 0-1 both grades

Boronia Observer
wrote on 14-Jun-21 19:09

No ego at all, that’s my point. Juice along with Reidy communicate to the players and call the game fairly and keep it under control. I have a lot of praise for all our refs but when you are in centre, it is not about you. Too many refs in the past have made this mistake.

wtf
wrote on 14-Jun-21 19:09

What has happened at normo? Cant remember when they last won a game looked the team to beat early on

EEW WHO
wrote on 14-Jun-21 20:03

Hey is Reidy the player for EEW, the brother of Reidy the ref that gave twp pens to eew ressues today

Ummm
wrote on 14-Jun-21 20:08

EEW WHO Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey is Reidy the player for EEW, the brother of > Reidy the ref that gave twp pens to eew ressues > today No? Who the fuck is reidy

Dont breed
wrote on 14-Jun-21 20:08

kenthurst keith Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > know your place i have a good mind to use you as a > pignata at my nephews 10th bday next weekend Dam... There's a family of bush pigs? . I really hope you haven't/dont procreate. Probably come out with 6 fingers and half a brain lile his daddy/brother/uncle

Penno peaheart
wrote on 14-Jun-21 22:01

Normo deserved a point in prems at best, don’t gas your own tyres up too much. Deserved the 0 point Monday for having their BBQ exclusively for their own players/supporters. Disgraceful to not serve the away team.

JoelH
wrote on 15-Jun-21 00:06

Penno peaheart Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Normo deserved a point in prems at best, don’t > gas your own tyres up too much. Deserved the 0 > point Monday for having their BBQ exclusively for > their own players/supporters. Disgraceful to not > serve the away team. but did you beg for a snag?

any more?
wrote on 15-Jun-21 00:06

other game scores

Rebekah Knight
wrote on 15-Jun-21 09:03

Why has WPH lost again?

Solyena
wrote on 15-Jun-21 09:09

NER vs WWR Ressies NER 2-0 1st Grade NER 3-0

Dropping apples
wrote on 15-Jun-21 10:06

3 draws in a row for Saints Hawks dropping points after having Saturday off What happened lads?

Player 1
wrote on 15-Jun-21 11:04

Overhead one of the Mac subs yesterday saying they were trying a new formation yesterday. Not sure why they would change a winning formula. In saying that we were really good yesterday. Good luck to all teams this weekend

Pennant Hills FC guy
wrote on 15-Jun-21 14:02

The refs at Normanhurst yesterday were disgraceful. Both teams got pulled up on clear no fouls and then more violent challenges got nothing called against them. In the ressies match a normanhurst player didnt even get a card for kicking one of our boys in the head and making him bleed. Honestly hard to have faith in them when they're that clueless. Only a few good refs in the comp unfortunately.

Hawk€y€
wrote on 15-Jun-21 14:09

Dropping apples Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 3 draws in a row for Saints > > Hawks dropping points after having Saturday off > > What happened lads? Hawks dominated the first half and should have had at least 2 goals before half time. They didn't take those chances and conceded from a mistake from the back. Got one back and then Saints scored from a free kick. In fairness Saints probs were dominating after that goal but then one of their players thought it was a good idea to go in for a headbutt and got sent off, costing Saints the 3 points. Talking about refs, thought we had two good refs who managed both games decently well.

kenthurst keith*
wrote on 15-Jun-21 19:00

stop blaming the refs for your rubbish results

kenthurst keith*
wrote on 15-Jun-21 19:01

and nice try to the idiot who tried to register my name i will never retire

Author:
Subject: