RSU
wrote on 12-Jun-21 18:03

Saints v Normo Ressies: 4-1 Firsts: 2-2

H
wrote on 12-Jun-21 18:04

Ho did the ref go in the NER vs EEW

Refs at Christie
wrote on 12-Jun-21 19:02

Full credit to all three officials. In a word - outstanding. In both games. Two young ladies and a young guy who showed how the job should be done. Had full control over both games and showed respect to players explaining decisions and earning respect. A million miles from the absolute shite we’ve had most weeks with the old blokes who crave attention, think the whole game is about them and stroll around like royalty. I say this despite us losing in first grade to a penalty and my son getting booked during the game so no rose tinted glasses for me, they were just bloody good at what they did tonight. Congratulations and hopefully it will be recognised and you’ll get more first team games including finals.

Whatever ref
wrote on 12-Jun-21 19:05

H Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ho did the ref go in the NER vs EEW Didn’t notice the ref but we had to play on some sh#tty pitch at Hawks no where near the clubhouse

Privilege
wrote on 12-Jun-21 19:08

Whatever ref Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > H Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ho did the ref go in the NER vs EEW > > Didn’t notice the ref but we had to play on some > sh#tty pitch at Hawks no where near the clubhouse Why didn’t you play on your pitch? Oh wait, it’s closed to preserve it. You are lucky to even play....

Go the dragons
wrote on 12-Jun-21 19:09

Another 3 points in the bag. This comp is too easy. The premiership is ours

Loose?
wrote on 12-Jun-21 20:06

Whatever ref Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > H Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ho did the ref go in the NER vs EEW > > Didn’t notice the ref but we had to play on some > sh#tty pitch at Hawks no where near the clubhouse Sounds like you lost haha

Dragons Coach
wrote on 12-Jun-21 23:00

Refs at Christie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Full credit to all three officials. In a word - > outstanding. In both games. Two young ladies and a > young guy who showed how the job should be done. > Had full control over both games and showed > respect to players explaining decisions and > earning respect. > > A million miles from the absolute shite we’ve > had most weeks with the old blokes who crave > attention, think the whole game is about them and > stroll around like royalty. > > I say this despite us losing in first grade to a > penalty and my son getting booked during the game > so no rose tinted glasses for me, they were just > bloody good at what they did tonight. > > Congratulations and hopefully it will be > recognised and you’ll get more first team games > including finals. Yeah I agree I thought they did a good job across both grades. I thought both games were really good as well and I think the pitch certainly helps that.

kenthurst keith
wrote on 13-Jun-21 19:03

another great result for the west penno pussy cats how can anyone say they are better than the bush boys

Author:
Subject: