Relegation Predictions

Views: 1259 Posts: 2
Oddball
wrote on 04-Jun-21 13:05

Kick Predictor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So with about 1/2 the comp played, i think we all > know where everyone is at. > > Dragons - most probably going to win the comp and > looking strong > > Hawks - Good start, but i think the wheels are > falling off - I THINK THEY ARE SAFE > > Normo - Wheels are falling off after a great start > - I THINK THEY ARE SAFE > > Epping Eastwood- On a roll at the moment with 3 > wins out of 3 in the past 3 games - I THINK THEY > ARE SAFE > > STA - Solid, nothing out of the ordinary for them, > just plotting along under the radar - I THINK THEY > ARE SAFE > > WPH - Worst start to the season in a long time, > but have seem to hit form in the past 3 like > Epping Eastwood. - I THINK THEY ARE SAFE > > North Epping - Very good start against weaker > opposition, but took points off hawks last week > which many would have through was a surprise. > > West Ryde - New coach at the start of the year and > they took some time to gel, but i think they are > coming good.... or are they focusing on ressies > only? They have to be careful as they are on 8 > points like NER/PEN > > Pennant Hills - Biggest dissapointment of the year > so far, but don't worry, penno won't get > relegated, they will find a way to stay up. > > Ryde Saints - Defn the number 1 spot for > relegation favorites as they seem to be > concentrating on their ressies and given up on > firsts. > > > > > > My thoughts, North Epping, West Ryde and Ryde > Saints are the ones who will be top placed to get > relegated with Ryde Saints obviously being a > number 1 pick being 4 points off 2nd last. West Ryde “coming good”. Lost their last two...

Kick Predictor
wrote on 04-Jun-21 13:08

So with about 1/2 the comp played, i think we all know where everyone is at.

Dragons - most probably going to win the comp and looking strong

Hawks - Good start, but i think the wheels are falling off - I THINK THEY ARE SAFE

Normo - Wheels are falling off after a great start - I THINK THEY ARE SAFE

Epping Eastwood- On a roll at the moment with 3 wins out of 3 in the past 3 games - I THINK THEY ARE SAFE

STA - Solid, nothing out of the ordinary for them, just plotting along under the radar - I THINK THEY ARE SAFE

WPH - Worst start to the season in a long time, but have seem to hit form in the past 3 like Epping Eastwood. - I THINK THEY ARE SAFE

North Epping - Very good start against weaker opposition, but took points off hawks last week which many would have through was a surprise.

West Ryde - New coach at the start of the year and they took some time to gel, but i think they are coming good.... or are they focusing on ressies only? They have to be careful as they are on 8 points like NER/PEN

Pennant Hills - Biggest dissapointment of the year so far, but don't worry, penno won't get relegated, they will find a way to stay up.

Ryde Saints - Defn the number 1 spot for relegation favorites as they seem to be concentrating on their ressies and given up on firsts.

My thoughts, North Epping, West Ryde and Ryde Saints are the ones who will be top placed to get relegated with Ryde Saints obviously being a number 1 pick being 4 points off 2nd last.

Author:
Subject: