hfi > ghfa

Views: 5008 Posts: 21
kenthurst keith
wrote on 02-Jun-21 22:00

i was down at bernie mullane tonight managed to catch some of aam3 game kolts v bears those two teams would put most of the ghfa pl teams to shame hills comp is light years ahead of ghfa in terms of quality all the ghfa teams havnt progressed from the 70s just play 442 and when in doubt hoof it to the tall timbers up top like watching tennis

Who are you
wrote on 02-Jun-21 22:01

I don’t know who this Kenthurst Keith is, but you’re not funny at all. Whether you’re from Kenthurst or not it’s really sad that you’re entertaining yourself and thinking you’re hilarious with this running joke. Do yourself a favour and get a hobby that doesn’t involve pretending to be someone from a different competition posting multiple times a day on this website about park football.

kenthurst keith
wrote on 02-Jun-21 23:03

Who are you Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t know who this Kenthurst Keith is, but > you’re not funny at all. Whether you’re from > Kenthurst or not it’s really sad that you’re > entertaining yourself and thinking you’re > hilarious with this running joke. > > Do yourself a favour and get a hobby that > doesn’t involve pretending to be someone from a > different competition posting multiple times a day > on this website about park football. listen here you helmet im kenthurst through and through i bleed red and white and speak for yourself posting on a park football forum at 10.51pm at night no wonder ghfa is the laughing stock of fnsw i put the granville comp ahead of ghfa. ive won my pl trophies where are yours?

Lel
wrote on 03-Jun-21 09:04

You run your mouth a lot for a team who’s sitting mid table in a park average hills comp...

Comedy
wrote on 03-Jun-21 11:06

The funniest part about this person is that they’re funny but not for the reasons they’re trying to be. Obviously trying to stir the pot and get some banter going by posing as a Kenthurst player and trashing this competition. But the funny thing is it’s actually not far off what the old guard of KEN used to be like. They had such tabs on themselves and giant chips on their shoulders.

THE ROCK
wrote on 03-Jun-21 13:01

We played Kolts last year in a cup and they were good, but not light years ahead. In fact Hawks beat them 2-1! Their coach is an absolute gentleman!

Flog
wrote on 03-Jun-21 16:03

kenthurst keith = The Northern KFC Colonel

Read My Mind
wrote on 03-Jun-21 16:06

Flog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kenthurst keith = The Northern KFC Colonel Fact/10

kenthurst keith
wrote on 03-Jun-21 21:04

bet hills hawks are kicking themselves now for staying in ghfa. rather be running 5th in strong hills comp than winning mickey mouse ghfa comp where just the rubbish clubs stayed name me a club thats shown more dominance in these comps than us ill give you til end of season

Juice
wrote on 03-Jun-21 21:05

Well Keith, not to be divided by loyalties of course, but statistically speaking, whilst KEN did win two double doubles that I was proud to part of, they didn’t win a double double double. In any competition, regardless of opinions of standard, that’s not to be sneezed at when one is throwing around terms like ‘dominance’. Is NWSFA PL as strong as it were yesteryear?... that’s a good debate perhaps for another time, but I’ve seen both good and bad standard games in both association PLs. It’s too hard to compare the two when really they’re on a similar keel of overall standard. #coyr :)

game set match
wrote on 04-Jun-21 10:06

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well Keith, not to be divided by loyalties of > course, but statistically speaking, whilst KEN did > win two double doubles that I was proud to part > of, they didn’t win a double double double. In > any competition, regardless of opinions of > standard, that’s not to be sneezed at when one > is throwing around terms like ‘dominance’. Is > NWSFA PL as strong as it were yesteryear?... > that’s a good debate perhaps for another time, > but I’ve seen both good and bad standard games > in both association PLs. It’s too hard to > compare the two when really they’re on a similar > keel of overall standard. #coyr :) Sooo basically.. WPH > KEN

Juice
wrote on 04-Jun-21 13:02

game set match Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Well Keith, not to be divided by loyalties of > > course, but statistically speaking, whilst KEN > did > > win two double doubles that I was proud to part > > of, they didn’t win a double double double. > In > > any competition, regardless of opinions of > > standard, that’s not to be sneezed at when > one > > is throwing around terms like ‘dominance’. > Is > > NWSFA PL as strong as it were yesteryear?... > > that’s a good debate perhaps for another > time, > > but I’ve seen both good and bad standard > games > > in both association PLs. It’s too hard to > > compare the two when really they’re on a > similar > > keel of overall standard. #coyr :) > > Sooo basically.. WPH > KEN Hmmm not quite. Ken cemented itself as a season contender most seasons, certainly the later 5-6 years of its time in GHFA. 3 CoC finals to add to it. WPH, and in the depth of the current NWSFA PL, have the bones to do that. Double double double however, is certainly one thing Ken didn’t achieve, but did match 2 double doubles with a season in between. Enough with the comparisons now, and back to NWSFA PL.

Spud
wrote on 05-Jun-21 17:06

While I reckon this Kenthurst Keith is a total nonce, Juices point is an interesting thought to consider about the quality being not as strong as it was yesteryear. Past two seasons have been unusual for obvious reasons however St Pats winning the Mickey Mouse cup and newly formed and promoted Dragons team running away with it at the moment does poise the question of whether the quality is dropping slightly in the clubs premier competition. Be interested to know people’s thoughts! I think NPL and a lack of loyalty amongst players could be the partial reason!

kenthurst keith
wrote on 06-Jun-21 08:07

come on juice your a noble and diplomatic man but surely u have to admit that even kenthurst ressies from back in the day could walk the current ghfa pl firts comp... spud to answer your question the quality dropped because its all moved across to hfi comp where all the authentic clubs play

First round
wrote on 07-Jun-21 00:04

kenthurst keith Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > come on juice your a noble and diplomatic man but > surely u have to admit that even kenthurst ressies > from back in the day could walk the current ghfa > pl firts comp... spud to answer your question the > quality dropped because its all moved across to > hfi comp where all the authentic clubs play That's why the spud teams from the hills comp get knocked out first round CoC every year aye

Keith Hackett
wrote on 07-Jun-21 09:07

Hills, KDSA, CC... every district league update their score by Sunday GHFA is the only district who don't publish fixtures earlier & don't update scores until Mon/Tue been rubbish since Fatty left Christie. Bring back fats

THE ROCK
wrote on 07-Jun-21 14:06

Give it a rest champ. If you are unhappy, go play in those districts. I believe most of them have the long weekend off, least we get to play.

Doofus
wrote on 07-Jun-21 18:00

Keith Hackett Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hills, KDSA, CC... every district league update > their score by Sunday > > GHFA is the only district who don't publish > fixtures earlier & don't update scores until > Mon/Tue > > been rubbish since Fatty left Christie. > > Bring back fats You are an idiot, scores are posted as soon as both team upload them (unless there is a discrepancy). If the scores are up quick enough for you it’s on the teams not the association.

kenthurst keith
wrote on 07-Jun-21 18:08

first round your an ignoramus you mustave been cut by one of the hills clubs at trials

first round
wrote on 10-Jun-21 10:09

kenthurst keith Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > first round your an ignoramus you mustave been cut > by one of the hills clubs at trials come back to the forum when a hills team wins a game in the CoC

kenthurst keith
wrote on 11-Jun-21 21:05

first round you are an imbecile i caught a bit of a ghfa pl game the other week the cbs looked like walking pie ovens how are you expecting to get past the first round of coc

Author:
Subject: