wrote on 15-May-21 16:09

Hawks v normo

Ressies
5-1

Firsts
2-2

VB
wrote on 15-May-21 17:00

George Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saints won’t win a game in this league while the > referees in this association continue to make game > altering decisions against them. > > Referee Joe Digirolamo lining the game and still > trying to influence the game as if he’s in > charge, along with a referee that can’t make a > decision on her own to save her life. > > Dragons are a good team but nothing special and > the result against saints flatters them. Wow how bitter. You lost 0-3

Dragons Manager
wrote on 15-May-21 17:00

Ressies Dragons 0 Saints 1 Firsts Dragons 3 Saints 0

Really??
wrote on 15-May-21 17:01

George Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saints won’t win a game in this league while the > referees in this association continue to make game > altering decisions against them. > > Referee Joe Digirolamo lining the game and still > trying to influence the game as if he’s in > charge, along with a referee that can’t make a > decision on her own to save her life. > > Dragons are a good team but nothing special and > the result against saints flatters them. Loooooooooool yeah sure we all believe you !

Covers
wrote on 15-May-21 17:02

Wph v eew Ressies 0-2 Firsts 0-3

Horse
wrote on 15-May-21 17:03

STA v NER Res 3-1 1sts 3-1

George
wrote on 15-May-21 17:03

Saints won’t win a game in this league while the referees in this association continue to make game altering decisions against them. Referee Joe Digirolamo lining the game and still trying to influence the game as if he’s in charge, along with a referee that can’t make a decision on her own to save her life. Dragons are a good team but nothing special and the result against saints flatters them.

M@ttress
wrote on 15-May-21 17:09

PEN v WRR Res 0-2 1st 1-4

Junk food
wrote on 15-May-21 18:05

George Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saints won’t win a game in this league while the > referees in this association continue to make game > altering decisions against them. > > Referee Joe Digirolamo lining the game and still > trying to influence the game as if he’s in > charge, along with a referee that can’t make a > decision on her own to save her life. > > Dragons are a good team but nothing special and > the result against saints flatters them. George, you are rubbish. The closest you got to dragons today was taking their trash out of the changerooms when they left Enjoy super league you whinger.

Hahah
wrote on 15-May-21 18:07

Ryde Salt United. Unlucky lads

Huh
wrote on 15-May-21 19:02

WPH lost both grades at home? Ouch. What’s happening over at campbell

WPH President
wrote on 15-May-21 19:05

After calling Pep into a meeting last week and giving him the vote of confidence I must stress that if results don’t turn around I will make the call and remove Pep.

pantomime villain
wrote on 15-May-21 19:07

George Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saints won’t win a game in this league while the > referees in this association continue to make game > altering decisions against them. > > Referee Joe Digirolamo lining the game and still > trying to influence the game as if he’s in > charge, along with a referee that can’t make a > decision on her own to save her life. > > Dragons are a good team but nothing special and > the result against saints flatters them. don't worry little fella you will snap up a few wins next year when you're back in super league.

Go The Dragons
wrote on 15-May-21 19:09

Another Saturday and another win for the mighty dragons. I will say it again we are going to win the league

The End Times
wrote on 15-May-21 20:06

West Penno going from 1st last season to last atm is such a strange look. The Tigers have been looking awful thus far so to be comprehensively beaten by them, just shows how bad of a patch they are going through atm

The End Times
wrote on 15-May-21 20:06

West Penno going from 1st last season to last atm is such a strange look. The Tigers have been looking awful thus far so to be comprehensively beaten by them, just shows how bad of a patch they are going through atm

pantomime villain
wrote on 15-May-21 21:07

wph gaffa has lost the dressing room

Dragons Coach
wrote on 15-May-21 23:02

By far the worst performance we have had this season in first grade (mainly in first half), and it was addressed at half time. Despite playing so poorly our keeper didn’t make a songle save and we had the best chance of the half. Second half it is lucky it was only 3-0 with the clear cut chances that were missed. In saying that, Saints are a very talented team and try to play when they can. Both teams had players out so very keen for a full complement next round. Fingers crossed it’s a good surface. Last point. Complain all you want about the ref but Saints players particular one defender I was speaking with stated she had a good game and was the best ref you guys have had this season. I thought the calls were good. The disallowed own goal that would have had saints up 1-0 was ruled out by the linesman and it seems the fells above said there was clear interference. I say pick the toys back up off the floor because Saint can do some damage moving forward if they create chances and finish them because they look good in the other areas of the pitch. I’m obviously happy that we’re picking up points despite playing shit and having players out. Onto top of the table clash next week...

Mr west ride
wrote on 15-May-21 23:04

that’s on you SCOOOOOOOOTER

GEORGE
wrote on 15-May-21 23:06

George are you serious i was at the game for nwsf. You guys need to stop blaming the world for your rubbish. I was inline with the off side and your player pushed the dragons player you muppett. So offside. You giys played some decent football for about 30min. You were out played and out smarted by a decent team who play football. Go home and work on your ethics and you may get somewhere.

Pepe.
wrote on 16-May-21 08:05

My understanding is that the saints coach was the assistant from 2020 and hasn’t the respect from the players and they walk all over him. However they do have some talent in their roster but need a stern coach who won’t cop shit and fix their discipline problem.

From the stands
wrote on 16-May-21 10:04

The saints players just need to stop questioning their coach and grow up. It’s not his fault that your pre season coach walked out on you because you are a pack of children Good players, bad team. When players ask the crowd mid game what they think of the coaches decision is a joke and disrespectful. The president should step in and sort it out.

St.George
wrote on 16-May-21 11:04

During games the president sit on the bench with the team. That’s a joke if you ask me.

Dragons Manager
wrote on 16-May-21 12:01

St.George Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > During games the president sit on the bench with > the team. > That’s a joke if you ask me. I know the President. He definitely was not sitting on their bench. Standing beside or behind the bench yes. Nothing wrong with that

Issues
wrote on 16-May-21 12:05

Sounds like too many politics. Typical ethnic team. Tell me how is the coach meant to do his job of the president is on the bench watching over his decisions.

Ranger
wrote on 16-May-21 12:06

What about the disgraceful send off decision at Eastwood. Cost rangers the game I would say.

Grow Up
wrote on 16-May-21 13:09

Saints have a decent squad. If they stop playing victim they have the potential to do well. They were completely in the match yesterday until becoming obsessed with a disallowed goal made them lose their focus on the match. Everyone cops decisions they don't agree with, but in those moments you need to show resilience and maturity to continue to earn your W. In the long run you can win more than you lose with the right attitude. Ps the guy getting pissed with glasses and a hat right next to your side line calling out shit is the type of behaviour that makes your club look like a bunch of spoilt immature brats

Lakeside view
wrote on 16-May-21 14:05

Ranger Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What about the disgraceful send off decision at > Eastwood. Cost rangers the game I would say. Spoke to a PL ref last night as we watched the FA Cup final and he was saying that if a defender does not attempt to play for the ball in the pen box such as holding, pulling or pushing then it's a pen and red card. All other offences to play for the ball only result in a pen and yellow. From my view, I didn't think the Nerds defender did any holding. I thought he simply body checked him to gain possession of the ball I don't know maybe the ref saw it differently but I agree with you that it was a crucial moment in the match. Woods weren't dominating until that moment. In honesty, we played shit in both grades and yet won by a decent amount

Grey
wrote on 16-May-21 20:03

@lakeside view. Was a good match. NER ressies have a few more players coming back from long injuries so might pick up but yep, seemed as if that call in the 1st grade match changed the tide tide of the match drastically... And really didn't seem like a dangerous attempt at the player. With that said, NER looked strong with 10 men and eastwood played well to hold them off. Unfortunate such a call will keep a player out for a week as well as changed the match.

Details
wrote on 16-May-21 20:09

We can some details of the EEW shut out if WPH. What has happened to WPH?

Stone Cold
wrote on 16-May-21 21:02

Details Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We can some details of the EEW shut out if WPH. > What has happened to WPH? WHAT.....?! Don’t you mean “Can we get some details from the EEW shout out of WPH?”

Ex Coach
wrote on 16-May-21 21:05

As an ex-high Performace football coach, retired and new to this area I enjoy watching football games within my new Macquarie park area. i watched this game and the game prior not knowing the level of football until enquiring. Results aside and refereeing indiscretions which happen in a game of football and I've watched and coached a lot of games over my career. What a lot of you on this forum have missed and failed to acknowledge was the excellent coaching styles of the two outstanding individual coaches involved and what both coaches were coaching and tactics to exploit weaknesses in each other and their oppositions The coaching ethics and performance of both coaches I must say was outstanding and at a high level for such a community-based football league very impressive. Your Teams have two very impressive individuals as coaches, your biggest hurdle may be whether you can retain such calibre, as your coaches in the future cause if I were scouting for a coach right now I know where id be looking, good coaches with the exhibited knowledge and traits I witness yesterday are hard to come by. The losing team's coach I believe is new to this grade, which is hard to believe, where's he been hiding and the fact he's been at the helm for such a short time and what he implemented especially in the first half where his team were dominant without executing in front of goal which may have yearned a very different final outcome and may well be a player issue in itself which may need addressing I must say I enjoyed his specific coaching terminology and player positioning and instructions both offensively and defensively. The other coach I learnt has been coaching them for a few years and has had an opportunity to build his squad and are reigning promoted winners from last year in another comp also impressive. So for him, it's a case of continuance and building the foundations and expectations he has set. From a spectacle point of view coaches of this calibre and indeed football, in general, can do without the barrage of crowd and supporter nonsense vile language and hanger ons carrying on like imbeciles behind or near technical areas, dug- outs etc, not a good look for your clubs especially with alcohol at their disposal or in their hands its a dirty and somewhat disgusting volatile mixture, some even having the Gaul to question coaching decisions made by the coach whilst under influence, let him do his job and give him the respect he deserves before you lose him. Respect your coaches, referees and officials, because without them there is no Football. Also manage your club culture and individuals who are out of line.If a coach or referee make decisions respect them and move on for god's sake pick up the pieces and focus on the football and curb your immature egos.I also noticed the coaches coaching both grades especially the saint's team who won the earlier match, indeed what an effort to give up your day and perform coaching duties not only in one game but both, he deserves a medal and indeed more respect, as the great coach Mourinhio himself says, respect please respect?????? give your coaches the respect they deserve before you lose them

Stinger
wrote on 16-May-21 22:06

Pepe. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My understanding is that the saints coach was the > assistant from 2020 and hasn’t the respect from > the players and they walk all over him. > However they do have some talent in their roster > but need a stern coach who won’t cop shit and > fix their discipline problem.

Harry Kane
wrote on 16-May-21 23:01

Do you mind summarising that into bullet points

Harry Kane
wrote on 16-May-21 23:01

Do you mind summarising that into bullet points

Stinger
wrote on 17-May-21 00:00

Stinger Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pepe. Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My understanding is that the saints coach was > the > > assistant from 2020 and hasn’t the respect > from > > the players and they walk all over him. > > However they do have some talent in their > roster > > but need a stern coach who won’t cop shit and > > fix their discipline problem. Your understanding is incorrect he was the Ressies head coach last year who got them with in a whisker of a grand final berth on his first attempt, and I can assure you having mates at Saints he had almost very little if any thing to do with First grade set up. I can also assure you from my sources from within , ( I'm not associated with the club ) but he's a very well respected coach and the word is he's the best-structured, technical, Tactical coach the Saints have had in many moons, and that's not coming just from players but also other coaches that know of him, that have already faced him. I've met the guy personally and watched him coach some Saints ressie games last year he has the right credentials to do the job and has the balls to make the hard decisions, he's too good a coach to be coaching Ressies. I hear he's disciplined and demands structure and expectations.I play elsewhere and from what I've seen id like to be coached by him. The boys tell me he's a great guy as well very approachable informative and knowledgeable. When I spoke and was introduced to him last year he seemed very positive and he spoke respectively and cares about his players what else can a player ask for seriously. The biggest hurdle for him is the shit left behind from the mess created from previous coaches who were nothing but monkeys and had very little football insight and a select few player egos and players that don't belong or players no longer at the level he requires and past their due dates, who belong in all age 10's, the other issue being the internal politics and discipline of people who think they own the club which doesn't help. moving ahead once he cleans up the mess not an easy task he will start attracting better players to the Saints premier league setup He is a stern coach but sometimes it is not about that, its also about belief and the calibre of cattle a coach has in the squad and the mentality to go with it. You also forget he's been in the Gig for a very short time after the previous coach ditched on them for very good reasoning so that tells you something. I also believe he coaches reps at Spirit so he has some good credentials there alone, the other side of the coin is if Saints don't play their hand right he also may not stick around or possibly get poached by another club that can see his value. They need to trust his experience and knowledge and let him do the job, Yes the jury is out on the Saints but not on the coach its the playing group that needs to be made accountable, I wouldn't be underestimating the coach just yet the players need to trust if they want to survive in this league

Yikes
wrote on 17-May-21 00:08

Ex Coach Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As an ex-high Performace football coach, retired > and new to this area I enjoy watching football > games within my new Macquarie park area. Get off the gear and get another hobby mate

Double tea
wrote on 17-May-21 06:08

Mate you don’t need to come on here and give us your resume lol. And to the bloke who wrote the essay. Enter is a key on the keyboard! Most coaches coach both grades in this league.

vadent?
wrote on 17-May-21 13:00

Is Vedant still being paid to coach Saints to relegation? What's happening to Saints is what happens to every other team that gets promoted. They do well in their first season and then perform poorly in their second season. There's no surprises about where they are at. Dragons will experience this no doubt. West Penno are in huge trouble. I'm convinced that they would have lost to Nerds. They have no defensive backbone and the injury list will cost them another couple of games.

pantomime villain
wrote on 17-May-21 13:07

you're all soft

Hmmm
wrote on 17-May-21 20:01

Wph will be too 4. Easily one of the best teams in the Comp. As for dragons.... if the guy is such a good coach, why is he coaching association PL. Makes me laugh.

Pep
wrote on 17-May-21 20:02

Question Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ex Coach Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > As an ex-high Performace football coach, > retired > > and new to this area I enjoy watching football > > games within my new Macquarie park area. i > watched > > this game and the game prior not knowing the > level > > of football until enquiring. Results aside and > > refereeing indiscretions which happen in a game > of > > football and I've watched and coached a lot of > > games over my career. What a lot of you on this > > forum have missed and failed to acknowledge was > > the excellent coaching styles of the two > > outstanding individual coaches involved and > what > > both coaches were coaching and tactics to > exploit > > weaknesses in each other and their oppositions > The > > coaching ethics and performance of both coaches > I > > must say was outstanding and at a high level > for > > such a community-based football league very > > impressive. Your Teams have two very impressive > > individuals as coaches, your biggest hurdle may > be > > whether you can retain such calibre, as your > > coaches in the future cause if I were scouting > for > > a coach right now I know where id be looking, > good > > coaches with the exhibited knowledge and traits > I > > witness yesterday are hard to come by. The > losing > > team's coach I believe is new to this grade, > which > > is hard to believe, where's he been hiding and > the > > fact he's been at the helm for such a short > time > > and what he implemented especially in the first > > half where his team were dominant without > > executing in front of goal which may have > yearned > > a very different final outcome and may well be > a > > player issue in itself which may need addressing > I > > must say I enjoyed his specific coaching > > terminology and player positioning and > > instructions both offensively and defensively. > The > > other coach I learnt has been coaching them for > a > > few years and has had an opportunity to build > his > > squad and are reigning promoted winners from > last > > year in another comp also impressive. So for > him, > > it's a case of continuance and building the > > foundations and expectations he has set. From a > > spectacle point of view coaches of this calibre > > and indeed football, in general, can do without > > the barrage of crowd and supporter nonsense > vile > > language and hanger ons carrying on like > imbeciles > > behind or near technical areas, dug- outs etc, > not > > a good look for your clubs especially with > alcohol > > at their disposal or in their hands its a dirty > > and somewhat disgusting volatile mixture, some > > even having the Gaul to question coaching > > decisions made by the coach whilst under > > influence, let him do his job and give him the > > respect he deserves before you lose him. > Respect > > your coaches, referees and officials, because > > without them there is no Football. Also manage > > your club culture and individuals who are out > of > > line.If a coach or referee make decisions > respect > > them and move on for god's sake pick up the > pieces > > and focus on the football and curb your > immature > > egos.I also noticed the coaches coaching both > > grades especially the saint's team who won the > > earlier match, indeed what an effort to give up > > your day and perform coaching duties not only > in > > one game but both, he deserves a medal and > indeed > > more respect, as the great coach Mourinhio > himself > > says, respect please respect?????? give your > > coaches the respect they deserve before you > lose > > them > > > Ex Coach... are you Pep from WPH and have been > sacked? What drugs are you on? With half of any 1st grade side out injured see how you go! I will turn this around and watch out for West Penno coming home strong

Question
wrote on 17-May-21 20:07

Ex Coach Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As an ex-high Performace football coach, retired > and new to this area I enjoy watching football > games within my new Macquarie park area. i watched > this game and the game prior not knowing the level > of football until enquiring. Results aside and > refereeing indiscretions which happen in a game of > football and I've watched and coached a lot of > games over my career. What a lot of you on this > forum have missed and failed to acknowledge was > the excellent coaching styles of the two > outstanding individual coaches involved and what > both coaches were coaching and tactics to exploit > weaknesses in each other and their oppositions The > coaching ethics and performance of both coaches I > must say was outstanding and at a high level for > such a community-based football league very > impressive. Your Teams have two very impressive > individuals as coaches, your biggest hurdle may be > whether you can retain such calibre, as your > coaches in the future cause if I were scouting for > a coach right now I know where id be looking, good > coaches with the exhibited knowledge and traits I > witness yesterday are hard to come by. The losing > team's coach I believe is new to this grade, which > is hard to believe, where's he been hiding and the > fact he's been at the helm for such a short time > and what he implemented especially in the first > half where his team were dominant without > executing in front of goal which may have yearned > a very different final outcome and may well be a > player issue in itself which may need addressing I > must say I enjoyed his specific coaching > terminology and player positioning and > instructions both offensively and defensively. The > other coach I learnt has been coaching them for a > few years and has had an opportunity to build his > squad and are reigning promoted winners from last > year in another comp also impressive. So for him, > it's a case of continuance and building the > foundations and expectations he has set. From a > spectacle point of view coaches of this calibre > and indeed football, in general, can do without > the barrage of crowd and supporter nonsense vile > language and hanger ons carrying on like imbeciles > behind or near technical areas, dug- outs etc, not > a good look for your clubs especially with alcohol > at their disposal or in their hands its a dirty > and somewhat disgusting volatile mixture, some > even having the Gaul to question coaching > decisions made by the coach whilst under > influence, let him do his job and give him the > respect he deserves before you lose him. Respect > your coaches, referees and officials, because > without them there is no Football. Also manage > your club culture and individuals who are out of > line.If a coach or referee make decisions respect > them and move on for god's sake pick up the pieces > and focus on the football and curb your immature > egos.I also noticed the coaches coaching both > grades especially the saint's team who won the > earlier match, indeed what an effort to give up > your day and perform coaching duties not only in > one game but both, he deserves a medal and indeed > more respect, as the great coach Mourinhio himself > says, respect please respect?????? give your > coaches the respect they deserve before you lose > them Ex Coach... are you Pep from WPH and have been sacked?

pantomime villain
wrote on 17-May-21 21:07

Hmmm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wph will be too 4. Easily one of the best teams in > the Comp. > > As for dragons.... if the guy is such a good > coach, why is he coaching association PL. > > Makes me laugh. wph are rubbish the table does not lie. educate yourself

Dragons Coach
wrote on 18-May-21 10:09

‘ex-coach’ or ‘stinger’ throwing players under the bus like that. Absolute madness! We’re playing park football, relax on the whole coaching genius bullshit and just play some footy. People play this level (for the most part)for a bit of competition but to still have fun. Not to be told that the coach/es will be the reason they win or lose. People on here blowing their own horn is hilarious! Just go out and have a bit of fun! Good luck this weekend, some good fixtures!

Pepe.
wrote on 18-May-21 11:05

After many years of coaching your only as good as the cattle you put on the park.

Pantomime villain
wrote on 18-May-21 15:03

most coaches just employ the long ball kick and chase wph have been worked out they’ll be battling relegation in August

mowey
wrote on 18-May-21 15:08

Anybody up for indoor silverwater 930p

Not that hard
wrote on 18-May-21 17:05

Let's face it football isn't so complicated to what you hear analysed at the top level. Local PL players don't need to be drilled extensively in a complicated structure playing too technical of a style of play to win the premiership. West Penno for the last 2 seasons or so have basically won the premiership by ensuring their backline was tight and compact and that the right combination of passes were created for their gun forwards to score. The best PL teams over the years (Tigers, Woodies, Penno, Kenthurst) have always have strong backlines (with the base mid's forming that structure); tight and compact, no more than 15-20 metres of space between themselves, tracking runners and closing space. That's not overly technical. That's discipline and basic reading of the game. North Epping are better than last season (even though they have lost Fulton) because they have brought in 2 guys in their back-line that are competent in reading play and keeping structure. West Penno have lost majority of their backline to injuries and it's clearly showing. Defense wins you premierships. It's as simple as that. Basic mis-placed passes from the back or break down in communication within the back four will always cost teams goals and games. The best teams build from the back.

Expert
wrote on 18-May-21 19:00

I was actually a bystander at that game. Absolutely agree, the guy’s name is Robbie Leonardi, and the quicker they get rid of him out of that club the better. Absolutely spoilt twat. Poor buggers that have deal with that guy!!!!

definitely not robbie
wrote on 18-May-21 21:05

whattttttt no way man, must be mistaken, i hear he’s actually a really good guy

Verbal Diarrhea
wrote on 19-May-21 08:02

Double tea Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > And to the bloke who wrote the essay. Enter is a > key on the keyboard! > lol

primo
wrote on 19-May-21 14:00

Is that the number 10, who comes over to the sideline and asks players to be takenoff when they can't pass the ball? Don't mean to point fingers, but buddy you were making the same mistakes. Typical pre-madonna strikers, will blame a defender for a mistake but will call himself unlucky for missing 5 shots.

Love a Pre
wrote on 19-May-21 14:09

primo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is that the number 10, who comes over to the > sideline and asks players to be takenoff when they > can't pass the ball? > > Don't mean to point fingers, but buddy you were > making the same mistakes. > > Typical pre-madonna strikers, will blame a > defender for a mistake but will call himself > unlucky for missing 5 shots. Pretty much. Justin Lag and him run the show basically. Intimidate team-mates, disrespect match officials, average players in reality. Vedant has never been able to control both of them and when the results are grim, the problems off the field become more apparent. They caused lots of problems back in the days when they use to play in AA/1.

Simple
wrote on 19-May-21 18:00

Is that the number 6. His actually a good player. Nice guy as well. Very technical and skill full. His a Maradona esk!!! Justin Lag that.

Sam the man
wrote on 20-May-21 16:02

They seem like a pretty talented team but there is simply no way a team can be successful if they: A) have unsettling “cancer/s” in the team B) they don’t respect the coach Unfortunately for them, both A and B are very clear

Backwards Marching Saints
wrote on 20-May-21 16:05

should stay in AA1 if you ask me. Or try and player/coach, but i'm pretty sure these kinds of players prefer to whinge rather than get their hands dirty.

pantomime villain
wrote on 20-May-21 19:07

ryde saints should just fold

Author:
Subject: