NWSF office

Views: 2358 Posts: 17
Got a beef
wrote on 05-May-21 10:01

Any club administrators on here having issues with the office? Those 3 never have any time for anyone and are RUDE constantly. Mark has let Nikki and Jo get way too big for their boots. Don’t they know that they are there for us? They are facilitators of the competition, they aren’t life saving surgeons. We are volunteers. They are not. They make a living from us. If not for us there would be no clubs and the 3 amigos would be working elsewhere. The Iredales used to cop a bit of flack but they ran a tight ship and at least were always personable. Nikki and Jo were very nice people, now they are too important for us plebs. Mark wouldn’t give you the steam off his shit. Sort your stuff out guys. I have spoken to a handful of people from other clubs with the same issues. Anyone on here keen to share their thoughts?

THE ROCK
wrote on 05-May-21 14:05

From my experiences from Hawks, if you use the correct channels they are fantastic. I put my requests/questions through to our Delegate, who forwards them on and they always get actioned. No one is perfect in this world, but saying stuff like you work for me etc will get you no where.

Get lost
wrote on 05-May-21 21:00

Got a beef Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Any club administrators on here having issues with > the office? > Those 3 never have any time for anyone and are > RUDE constantly. > Mark has let Nikki and Jo get way too big for > their boots. > > Don’t they know that they are there for us? They > are facilitators of the competition, they aren’t > life saving surgeons. > We are volunteers. They are not. > They make a living from us. > If not for us there would be no clubs and the 3 > amigos would be working elsewhere. > > The Iredales used to cop a bit of flack but they > ran a tight ship and at least were always > personable. > > Nikki and Jo were very nice people, now they are > too important for us plebs. Mark wouldn’t give > you the steam off his shit. > > Sort your stuff out guys. > > I have spoken to a handful of people from other > clubs with the same issues. > Anyone on here keen to share their thoughts? Yep totally agree Kay & Nicole had the time to have a chat & were friendly enough. The two females in the office now don’t. Always seem to busy tooooo be friendly. Jo is one stuck up woman too good for anyone.

Leave now
wrote on 05-May-21 21:01

All 3 should leave I find Jo constantly rude & in a hurry Walks straight past you

Peel
wrote on 05-May-21 22:06

Every time I’ve dealt with them they’ve always been helpful and polite- and that is quite often. As long as you follow the procedures and go through the right channels, I’ve never had any issues and they’ve been willing to help out wherever feasible.

Anthony Borg
wrote on 06-May-21 10:05

Jo & Nikki are amazing. Answer calls on their days off and also on weekends. They go out of their way to help 100% of the time. Their efforts are certainly appreciated by our club (North Ryde).

Mike Dean
wrote on 06-May-21 22:08

Leave now Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All 3 should leave > I find Jo constantly rude & in a hurry > Walks straight past you send them all to valentine Park

Why have astro
wrote on 11-May-21 13:04

So, what happened last weekend is pretty bad. NER v WPH being washed out is a bit of a laugh considering every other PL game was played last week. Why do we not use some common sense and play them @ one of the many astro pitches around.

Blockbuster
wrote on 11-May-21 14:00

Why have astro Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So, what happened last weekend is pretty bad. > > NER v WPH being washed out is a bit of a laugh > considering every other PL game was played last > week. > > Why do we not use some common sense and play them > @ one of the many astro pitches around. That wouldn’t be possible at CP. On CP1 at 1pm they had the AA12 blockbuster between WRR and LEA. Followed by another cracker game - AA5 NER vs PUT Over on CP2 they were featuring the excitement machines of 045/5 - GLS vs NMH followed by the this corker - O35/6 GLS vs LEA It’s not as if WPH PL have ever earned the right for a bit of preferential treatment

Middle Stump
wrote on 11-May-21 14:00

Why have astro Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So, what happened last weekend is pretty bad. > > NER v WPH being washed out is a bit of a laugh > considering every other PL game was played last > week. > > Why do we not use some common sense and play them > @ one of the many astro pitches around. NERDS didn't want it moved to synthetic.

Keith Hackett
wrote on 11-May-21 15:01

Middle Stump Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why have astro Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > So, what happened last weekend is pretty bad. > > > > NER v WPH being washed out is a bit of a laugh > > considering every other PL game was played last > > week. > > > > Why do we not use some common sense and play > them > > @ one of the many astro pitches around. > > NERDS didn't want it moved to synthetic. why not.. you're trolling us

Goat Track
wrote on 11-May-21 16:00

As if they couldn't find one goat track across the association for WPH to smoke NER. NER have picked up all the points they can out of this round. They are just excited to see EEW sitting on the bottom with 1 point while they are sitting in 4th.

ghosts
wrote on 11-May-21 16:04

Playing WPH on synthetic is like chasing ghosts, no thanks.. They could only be beaten on dustbowls like normo, ner, boronia

Toovey
wrote on 12-May-21 12:08

Can you imagine the party ner will throw if eew finishes last. They’ll be the kings of Epping.

Unheard
wrote on 12-May-21 15:03

Imagine if they stay last, what a fall from grace. Both Grand finalists to relegation zone! Can anyone whos been around the comp for a while (Juice etc) comment on if any team has ever gone from GF winners /Premiers to relegated or fighting for relegation?

THE ROCK
wrote on 12-May-21 18:08

The mighty wombats went up from SL and back down the next year. Mainly due to a border patrol infringement.

Fitzy
wrote on 13-May-21 11:04

"Yakubu" was a big loss for Beecroft after being promoted. He might be out now? Normo was relegated in 2010 after winning in 2009. Ravens were involved in a relegation battle 2 years after winning in 2011

Author:
Subject: